Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Re: Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

High Quality Video Download

Michael Jackson In Ebony Magazine

EXTRA - 11/10/2007

Here is an exceptionally positive segment about Michael Jackson's Ebony Magazine photoshoot. This report includes a quote by Michael from the magazine, and footage from the shoot.

http://rapidshare.com/files/68890868/20071...JEbony.wmv.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?ehprn5fmcyn

---

General download instructions for Rapidshare.com: Click link. Click "Free" button. Wait 1 minute. Enter four-digit security code and click "Download" button.

Best pics of MJ yet!

TSCM, I love you! :yes:

J5master, those pics blew me away :lol: left me speechless. Especially the Depp one :lol:

lookin fly Michael!

sorry justin, Mike is bringing sexy back YYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!:D:lol:
AIN'T NO ONE SEXIER THAT MICHAEL!

*gets in the queue for the impregnation* :rolleyes:
Damn long queue! :ermm:
Nevermind, I could wait, Michael will be the the most sexiest senior citizen alive :blush:

:p

Ebony Interview: Behind The Camera

Harriette Cole, the creative director of “Ebony” magazine, said that was the impression she got after spending a day and a half with Jackson while he was being photographed and interviewed for a story that will appear in the periodical’s Nov. 12 issue. But Cole insisted it’s true.
“From the time that I spent with him, what I got is that he’s a man,” Cole said. “He’s 49. He’s a grown-up. If you learn from your challenges, then you become stronger. He certainly seemed like that. His voice is a bit lower. He came across really as kind of normal.”
When Meredith expressed incredulity that the word could be used to describe Jackson, Cole replied, “Honestly, Meredith, he was normal.”
Cole further observed that the man who was once photographed dangling his infant son from a balcony is a very good father.
“A few days ago when we were with him, he was with his youngest son,” she said, referring to Prince Michael Jackson II. “They call him ‘Blanket’ — he’s 5 years old. He is a regular 5-year-old boy. The interesting thing to me was, Michael was parenting him. Very quietly, with very few words, he was able to communicate with his son what was appropriate to do and what not. I observed Michael being a great parent.”
Jackson has been interviewed for a documentary by the BBC in Great Bower, but, Cole said, the “Ebony” profile is the first interview he’s done with an American publication in a decade. She said she believes the reclusive and controversial star chose “Ebony” because the magazine has had a long relationship with him, first profiling him on its cover when he was taking America by storm as the 6-year-old star of The Jackson 5.

source: mjstar.com

Two more things about Ebony:

- All fans who live OUTSIDE the USA can order the mag DIRECTLY from the Ebony / Jet website (US buyers: $6. Other Countries: $ 8). You can also order back issues there.

mjdbnews900.jpg

Source: Ebony Jet / MTV / MJ data bank

Ask The Editors: The Michael Jackson interview

Michael Jackson granted Ebony Magazine exclusive access for the first U.S. interview he's done in years. The response has been overwhelming!

Now, go beyond the headlines and hear, firsthand, from the team that made it happen -- Editorial Director Bryan Monroe, Creative Director Harriette Cole and Senior Editor Joy Bennett. What would you want to know about the time Ebony spent with MJ? Send your questions in advance to MJ@ebony.com and on Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 12 pm ET, ebonyjet.com will reveal exclusive behind the scenes comments and fresh insights. And there may even be a few surprises...

Source: Ebony/ MJEurope

haha I just realized that the stylist in the Ebony video said, after they told us that MJ fused his own fashion style with the clothes, the guys said "in 6 months EVERYONE is gonna have their cuffs tucked in their pants!" :lol: MJ ain't the first to do that, which is funny. And its funny that MJ picked up on it. It's an urban thing most people do, they tuck the cuffs of their pants in their shoes, especially sticking the tongue of the shoe out. Its great lol.

Two more things about Ebony:

- All fans who live OUTSIDE the USA can order the mag DIRECTLY from the Ebony / Jet website (US buyers: $6. Other Countries: $ 8). You can also order back issues there.

Thanks for info but I couldn't get form to work as the list of state/province is only U.S and i want a copy sent to the UK. Any other way I can get a copy. ??

Even got my parents involved-my Mum has gone and reserved 2 copies at a local newsagents whilst I was at college,:lol: yay :papparently they are getting them on wednesday at my local newsagents-i'm in England.
Anyone sent in questions to Ebony ready for tomorrow? I'm trying to think of some

Last edited:

Thanks for info but I couldn't get form to work as the list of state/province is only U.S and i want a copy sent to the UK. Any other way I can get a copy. ??

wh smiths, borders. www.onlinenewsagent.co.uk

thanks firthe links but the second one wont download. says file doesnt excist

Back