Michael's Hands

5af907a3c4c727141de4c324c7bbb181_789x497.jpg

:)

Oh jeeze those veins. Yes *dead* :dropdead:

bahahaha...this whole page has been about veins....:shifty: not that i'm complaining...

:stretcher

damn his hands are so hawwwwwt!! :heat: :heat:
mmmmmmmm
ive a job for them :naughty:

i found his LONG fingers extremly sexy.

his hands are perfect. huge hands with long skinny fingers, boney wrist, smooth skin, neatly clipped nails.

i don't know if this is mentioned before. i noticed he had a tiny band on his right ring finger in the ITC video. i found it HOT...

does anyone know why he wore his wedding band on his right hand instead of left?

i found his LONG fingers extremly sexy.

his hands are perfect. huge hands with long skinny fingers, boney wrist, smooth skin, neatly clipped nails.

i don't know if this is mentioned before. i noticed he had a tiny band on his right ring finger in the ITC video. i found it HOT...

does anyone know why he wore his wedding band on his right hand instead of left?

ughhh..i love his bony wrists too...they turn me on (like in my siggy) :ninja: I'm not sure why he wore it on his right hand....I know that Jehovah's wear it on the right hand when they're married, but he wasn't married at that point...so i have no idea...and yeah, it's very HOT when he wears jewellery, period...:heat:

ughhh..i love his bony wrists too...they turn me on (like in my siggy) :ninja: I'm not sure why he wore it on his right hand....I know that Jehovah's wear it on the right hand when they're married, but he wasn't married at that point...so i have no idea...and yeah, it's very HOT when he wears jewellery, period...:heat:

i looooovvveeee the way michael wears jewelry. always very classy... he never wears something silly. i love the thin necklace he wears when performaing BOW during the Dangerous tour. i love the ring he wears during the HIStory tour. simple and sexy...

but when he wears those bracelets and rings in the BOTF video, it blows me away. the whole outfit and the silver jewelry are so so so HOT... :heat:

i looooovvveeee the way michael wears jewelry. always very classy... he never wears something silly. i love the thin necklace he wears when performaing BOW during the Dangerous tour. i love the ring he wears during the HIStory tour. simple and sexy...

but when he wears those bracelets and rings in the BOTF video, it blows me away. the whole outfit and the silver jewelry are so so so HOT... :heat:

oooh YES!! and the thin chain he wears in the GITM video....SO HOT!!! the bracelets and rings he wears just accentuate his sexy hands and what they can DO :shifty:....but on their own, they're just as sexy....uugghh..he's just SO sexy :heat:

^ i love them too...they're so expressive, nice and big, but with long slender fingers...they're perfect....

Back