Michael's harmonies

wow it's been such a long time since I visited this thread. Ironically, thanks to this thread I managed to actually appreciated his music that much more :D

wow it's been such a long time since I visited this thread. Ironically, thanks to this thread I managed to actually appreciated his music that much more :D

This forum is in desperate need for more threads like this :D

Or at least, more discussions on the already existing ones...A lot of them need a little bit of dusting off lol

Really enjoy listening to Michael with a good set of speaker in high volume. I always discover something new. I absolutely agree with you. The harmonies in Ghost and Is It Scary are STUNNING.

I also love the way harmonies in the bridge of Heartbreaker, one of the most underrated song from Invincible.

What a great thread! One of my fav MJ harmonies is def Leave Me Alone! Those harmonies are insane. It comes in from everywhere, right, left, vertical, horizontal lol.

Btw im suprised no one has mentioned the harmonies michael does in the demo of The Girl Is Mine. You know the '' aahhh, aahhh '' that he does in the begining and the end. So soothing yet powerful!

Back