Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_lvsptuPMQU1r4lhjmo2_250.gif

Won't say what I am thinking about this one.....

21dpjm9jpg.gif

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! 🥵😭🔥🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

His stamina, sweat, AGGRESSION, energy, CURLS...

I would gladly invite him to ruin every single thing about me and my life and I would be grateful for all of it.

I see that we have some lively new members since I was last here on MJJC. Nice!! If you are going to go around bumping the "manhood" thread and resurrecting my old pics and gifs, I think I might poke my head in, more often. :cool::p:love:
YAY!!! I'm so glad you're here!! I literally joined the forum for this thread... You should definitely stop by more often again :love:

LOL that makes me so happy! While they are entirely sincere, and I truly need to throw myself in a ditch sometimes to protect myself from Michael's sexiness, I also hope they are more entertaining than concerning lol.

LMAO at all of this!!

Can I just tell you how much I love your BWT obsession?!! It gives me so much life. I feel so thoroughly understood because things like you describe right here - losing your ever loving mind over him tucking his hair behind his ear - this is absolutely my exact lived experience of lusting for Michael lol. I honestly *completely* understand what this does to you. I haven't watched Brisbane, but I know he does it a lot the entire tour. Of course, I have a few theories why this is so devastatingly sexy:

1) It involves his curls, which are my actual lifeblood and newly found sexual identity

2) He is an absolute untouchable GOD when he performs...but this small gesture, tucking his hair back, is so incredibly human. It's something we all do. It's something he probably did because he was hot, or it got in his face, or it was bothering him, and that just brings him down to earth for like half a second and makes him feel so real. As Godly as he is as a performer, he is the absolute sexiest when you remember that he was just a man who happened to relentlessly ooze sex, charisma, and talent from every fucking pore of his body.

3) It makes me think of touching his hair, which I spend 99% of my brain space fantasizing about (ok, that is not an accurate percentage, but let's just say it's a massive portion of my brain...there are many other parts of him I want to touch even more, but that's another post). I physically ache to touch his curls...I can't explain it and I don't understand it. But when he touches them, it reminds me of how real they are and I just collapse in on myself.

This is my theory....though the hair tuck is not my current obsession, so perhaps you can enlighten better than I can theorize!

OMG, I can say all these things about Dangerous! Its funny how people work :D. Just replace curl and hair tuck with abs, abs, abs, the gold outfit does wonders for that! I absolutely lose it when he comes back after removing the Jam jacket, and Human Nature is where all the wonderful things happen 🎆. Also absolutely love those little "human" moments. That is why I actually love to watch "stage fails" series, it is somehow endearing to see his reactions, sometimes with anger, sometimes with sheepish smile.

Found something from Bad era -
img_1_1654023767611.webp

tumblr_mk4rkhH03O1qftymjo1_250.gif

No way could I ever have been Michael's manager. I'd have been a nervous wreck, lol.

Ugh...you all.... It's all over for me. I was about to get my life together. I was cooling down... thought I got it out of my system after responding to Mikky Dee's post above... But no, absolutely not because OMFG!! I realize that first gif is just the exact same as the one I already replied to above, except in black and white, but it's wrecking me. I really want him to just... let's just say I want to be on the receiving end of everything happening here... 🥵 🥵 🥵

And literally anytime he hangs off of the cherry picker I am half worried for HIS life and half worried for MINE because he's such a bad ass and so wild and I just want to touch him so completely.

...I wonder if Michael hanging over the crowd like this is how that one random woman felt his sweat...NO I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT IT HAUNTS ME EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE

OMG, I can say all these things about Dangerous! Its funny how people work :D. Just replace curl and hair tuck with abs, abs, abs, the gold outfit does wonders for that! I absolutely lose it when he comes back after removing the Jam jacket, and Human Nature is where all the wonderful things happen 🎆. Also absolutely love those little "human" moments. That is why I actually love to watch "stage fails" series, it is somehow endearing to see his reactions, sometimes with anger, sometimes with sheepish smile.

Found something from Bad era -
img_1_1654023767611.webp

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO ME?!?!?! 🥵😭:love:👅

...I wonder if Michael hanging over the crowd like this is how that one random woman felt his sweat...NO I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT IT HAUNTS ME EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE
This is so funny! A drop of Michael's sweat lands on someone, she passes that information on to her daughter, who brags about it on the forum, and here we are still talking about it and fantasizing about it! So much power that man had!

Ok, so I'm going to admit something....

I really DO NOT honor his hotness in the Dangerous era enough... the problem is the Bad era just eats me alive and leaves me as nothing but a heaping corpse of exhausting want...

But the Dangerous era was my original Bad era and my God does he look so insanely good in every moment of it...

This is so funny! A drop of Michael's sweat lands on someone, she passes that information on to her daughter, who brags about it on the forum, and here we are still talking about it and fantasizing about it! So much power that man had!
Such is the mythology of Michael!! You better believe when I have a daughter I'm going to tell her about the time I heard about a woman whose mother felt a drop of his sweat in 1988 and somehow lived to talk about it. Such stories will be passed on for eternity and perverted, sweat-obsessed women like me will cry forever, wishing it happened to them lol.

ok, finally all caught up on the thread, and have energy to create just one gif, don't know what we call this movement - but the way hips and finger move in sync 🎆 🎆 🤪 Maybe someone already created and shared, but I enjoyed the process of isolating the moment, creating gif and then slowing it down 🤪🤤

giphy.gif

ok, finally all caught up on the thread, and have energy to create just one gif, don't know what we call this movement - but the way hips and finger move in sync 🎆 🎆 🤪 Maybe someone already created and shared, but I enjoyed the process of isolating the moment, creating gif and then slowing it down 🤪🤤

giphy.gif
🔥o
👅m
🥵f
🌊g

⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Jumping in here, folks.

Honestly, DiM , if you read any of my posts (I'm not saying you should, lol) you would not believe how quiet and shy I really am. I mean, I am also loud and OTT. I'm a rock chick so I'm supposed to be loud and OTT, it's in the job description. Like most of us, I have lots of aspects to my personality. But if I had to do that classic thing, 'describe yourself in 3 words', I would say, 'quiet, shy, bookish'. And that hasn't changed through my life. Not once. I have had peeps laugh at the 'quiet, shy' bit and I just think, 'OK, you don't really know me, then'.

So I'm still bewildered at HOW deranged I am over Michael. Especially as I didn't used to be. I always loved him massively but not like this. I don't know where this has come from. It's insane. I love it but it truly is insane. For example, I've always loved it when Michael blinks. But now I don't just love it, I'm practically destroyed by it. What changed? I don't know. And don't really care, lol.

The stuff that sw23 posts just cracks me up. When she's having one of her moments - and she has a lot of them - I'm on the floor shrieking with laughter.

Oh, I’ve read yours too!! All of you are pretty funny 💀

There’s something about Michael that ropes you in. If you aren’t falling apart over everything he does, you will in due time LOL there are little things he does that‘s so hot to me like when he tilts his hat or beat boxes during a Billie Jean performance

Oh, I’ve read yours too!! All of you are pretty funny 💀

There’s something about Michael that ropes you in. If you aren’t falling apart over everything he does, you will in due time LOL there are little things he does that‘s so hot to me like when he tilts his hat or beat boxes during a Billie Jean performance
I love the small things he does. One of my fave threads here is the Small Moments one. I could probably fill that one up all by myself.

Tilting his hat. Mm, yeah. ❤️

giphy.gif
I love the way you always slow them down. It's SO much better.

Sidenote - thanks for your support just now on the other thread. Came over here for some therapy.

YESSS.... literally anytime he touches his hat it drives me wild, but when he pushes it forward to basically covering his eyes and face....omfg

also 100% any and all beatboxing he does is just insane levels of hotness!

YESSS.... literally anytime he touches his hat it drives me wild, but when he pushes it forward to basically covering his eyes and face....omfg

also 100% any and all beatboxing he does is just insane levels of hotness!
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was counting down how long it would be before you would jump on and wax lyrical about Michael tilting his hat. I was even going to mention it and then I thought, 'no, let's just see ...'

This man and the things he does to us all. :ROFLMAO:

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was counting down how long it would be before you would jump on and wax lyrical about Michael tilting his hat. I was even going to mention it and then I thought, 'no, let's just see ...'

This man and the things he does to us all. :ROFLMAO:

LOL i am so predictable. I could seriously write long, ridiculous posts about how his hat tilting makes me feel but tbh I feel kinda bad that I've been blowing up the thread so much tonight with just my commentary on other people's posts and not actually contributing any content myself, otherwise haha

But trust me... his hat play radiates longing through my core lol.

I really DO NOT honor his hotness in the Dangerous era enough... the problem is the Bad era just eats me alive
This just resonates with me so strongly - especially now that I'm all BWT 1987 (although MASSIVE competition from Triumph tour, massive!). My Michael is def 1990's. Rock star. Gorgeous. Gold leotard. The songs. The curls. The clothes. The rock songs. It's all there and more.

But, jfc, the Bad era and BWT 1987 in particular. Holy Mary Moly Mary!!

I don't know what to DO with myself. He blinks. He tucks his hair behind his ears. He looks ... I don't even know what he looks like. He's on fire and that's half of it. Or all of it.

I'm just lost.

This just resonates with me so strongly - especially now that I'm all BWT 1987 (although MASSIVE competition from Triumph tour, massive!). My Michael is def 1990's. Rock star. Gorgeous. Gold leotard. The songs. The curls. The clothes. The rock songs. It's all there and more.

I totally get it! For me, one of the thing the Bad era is missing is the music from the 90s. I simply adore Dangerous and HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor! I also think he is just stunning throughout the 90s. In addition to his performances, I just love all of his award show appearances, the footage of him visiting other countries, orphanages, hospitals, etc. So much of that in the 90s. I loved his style of dress in the 90s too... so classic and sexy. There's SO much to love about his looks then. (Though, unfortunately, I just don't connect to the gold leotard and I really, really wish I did...he's absolutely a work of art and sexy AF on the Dangerous tour, but it still trips me up once in awhile). But...I think, for me personally, the 90s also feel so painful for obvious reasons, so that sometimes feeds into my struggle to fully appreciate that timeframe, I think.

But, jfc, the Bad era and BWT 1987 in particular. Holy Mary Moly Mary!!

I don't know what to DO with myself. He blinks. He tucks his hair behind his ears. He looks ... I don't even know what he looks like. He's on fire and that's half of it. Or all of it.

I'm just lost.
Let me help you with that.

He looks...

...like the personification of sex. Not just sex, but the kind of sex that ruins all other sex for you
and
...like actual heavenly radiance
and
...too beautiful to be real
and
...like he could usher me into perpetual climax just by existing next to me
and
...like an actual fucking GOD

PS: Sorry... I said I would try to stop waxing on but Jesus save me, I just can't lol

He looks...

...like the personification of sex. Not just sex, but the kind of sex that ruins all other sex for you
and
and
and
and
So apparently it's a quote of Michael's from the King of Style book by Bush. I have not read it so I cannot confirm, still if it's true, he absolutely succeeded in the second part -
“You’ve got to impress the men and make love to the women.”

I totally get it! For me, one of the thing the Bad era is missing is the music from the 90s. I simply adore Dangerous and HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor! I also think he is just stunning throughout the 90s. In addition to his performances, I just love all of his award show appearances, the footage of him visiting other countries, orphanages, hospitals, etc. So much of that in the 90s. I loved his style of dress in the 90s too... so classic and sexy. There's SO much to love about his looks then. (Though, unfortunately, I just don't connect to the gold leotard and I really, really wish I did...he's absolutely a work of art and sexy AF on the Dangerous tour, but it still trips me up once in awhile).
I agree with all of this. The problem I'm having now is the whole thing is opening up even more. Very early on I made the fatal mistake of thinking that suggestions from @filmandmusic were probably worth following. And they are. But it led me to J5 live in Mexico. Ruination right there. And now to Triumph tour. More ruination. So there is even more Michael for me to love, appreciate and get to know. And it's awesome but kind of, not overkill. I don't know. Overwhelming? No, that's not right, either. But it's a lot of ... whatever. Oh god, am I making ANY sense?

(please say yes!)

Anyway, my head is exploding. And that's all I can say about that.
But...I think, for me personally, the 90s also feel so painful for obvious reasons, so that sometimes feeds into my struggle to fully appreciate that timeframe, I think.
Yeah, there's just no getting away from the awfulness of all the tragic stuff. Terrible stuff in the 80's, of course, with the media but, yeah, 90's onwards it's just all so difficult. And you feel so helpless. Some of Michael's fans don't like the words 'tragic' and 'tragedy' to be used in relation to his story and I can understand that. I really can. But I do think a lot of what happened, a lot of what was done to him was tragic.

Let me help you with that.

He looks...

and
and
and
and

PS: Sorry... I said I would try to stop waxing on but Jesus save me, I just can't lol
This is awesome. It actually is massively helpful. Really! I love this. I want it as a poster. Even just the way you've laid it out looks awesome. I can see the poster (haven't decided which Michael picture goes with it yet) in my mind's eye.

Oh yes, I do! And it's a hat photo. They had it on a t-shirt after he died. I think it's from Number Ones cos I think originally there were 4 different cover shots used. My fave is a Black Panther one. He's on one leg, hat tilted down, hand on hat. Just awesome. You can't see his face but it's pure sex. And coolness. And beauty.

Oh, god, but maybe a gold leotard pic ...

... or a classic Bad era pic ... oh god, decisions ...

Back