Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

After this short way trip to Michael's Manhood I think it's time to go for sleep!!!!!! Night to all of you and thank you for the BAD, DIRTY, really really DIRTY memories!!!!!!!!!! ;)
:ciao:

well, it's all Mike's fault :ninja:

jhbsd.gif

Thanks dear!
Thrusts and pout for you
2j5z18y.jpg

Ahhhh, finger and thrusts, two great tastes that taste great together :woohoo::wild:

Girls do you remember the Mike Jr channel? :D
There's a video about Mike Jr. now lmao

lol OBEY MIKE JR. :D
[youtube]d6civenLBhI[/youtube]

:dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

157p5oh.jpg

:mello: every shred of purity gone now thx :dribble:

OH DEAR GAWD!! Dirty Diana...I have this insane thing for DD...How sexy can one man get..???

bahahahaa..Sils, you crack me up...but your little animation about sums it up for me...:naughty:

HI GIRLS: DD has been my vid from the beginning-once I saw that, over&over again, and I mean starting over and watching again! ((I actually had to buy another a couple years ago lol. (not really, but its been played pretty much more than any other vid I have.))
In fact I have DD on my cell as my ringtone, and a few of the pics for my screen on phone--GOD I wish more ppl would call me. lollol

Last edited:

HI GIRLS: DD has been my vid from the beginning-once I saw that, over&over again, and I mean starting over and watching again! ((I actually had to buy another a couple years ago lol. (not really, but its been played pretty much more than any other vid I have.))
In fact I have DD on my cell as my ringtone, and a few of the pics for my screen on phone--GOD I wish more ppl would call me. lollol

IKR? GAWD, he is a GOD in that video, singing that song...whatever...he's just too amazing...

ha-ha... hello my lovely ladies

DD is my ring tone too! TB - this is how you get more people to call you...

My voice message is:

hi there you have reached Cheryl, thanks so much for calling my cell phone so I could hear my sexy ringtone.. can you call me back so I can hear it again? Oh and if this is your 2nd or 3rd time calling - I must be away from my phone - so leave me a message and I'll call you back - thanks bye now

needless to say - my husband hates calling me - I make him call 2 or 3 times before I pick it up... hehehe I love call display

My voice message is:

hi there you have reached Cheryl, thanks so much for calling my cell phone so I could hear my sexy ringtone.. can you call me back so I can hear it again? Oh and if this is your 2nd or 3rd time calling - I must be away from my phone - so leave me a message and I'll call you back - thanks bye now

needless to say - my husband hates calling me - I make him call 2 or 3 times before I pick it up... hehehe I love call display
HAHAHAH This is classic!! LOL
Love it!:hysterical:

hahahaha omg :crazy_grin:

My voice message is:

ha ha - glad I'm not the only one. I'm told its an addiction-tuff, I'm NOT gettin rid of this one!! lol

I see someone is as obsessed with Bad as I am :lol:

as for me I prefer the 2d leg of the tour, I mean DD:bugeyed, Smooth Criminal, Man in the mirror

gotta agree with you there... Yokohama is incredible - but the 2nd leg of the Bad Tour is EPIC

but of course... any legs with or on Michael works for me 1st, 2nd and the 3rd. :shifty:

ha-ha... Hello my lovely ladies

dd is my ring tone too! Tb - this is how you get more people to call you...

My voice message is:

hi there you have reached cheryl, thanks so much for calling my cell phone so i could hear my sexy ringtone.. Can you call me back so i can hear it again? Oh and if this is your 2nd or 3rd time calling - i must be away from my phone - so leave me a message and i'll call you back - thanks bye now

needless to say - my husband hates calling me - i make him call 2 or 3 times before i pick it up... Hehehe i love call display

hahahaha!! Omg, i love it!!

gotta agree with you there... Yokohama is incredible - but the 2nd leg of the Bad Tour is EPIC

but of course... any legs with or on Michael works for me 1st, 2nd and the 3rd. :shifty:

especially the 3rd one :naughty:

especially the 3rd one :naughty:

yeah, that is my favourite one too... the private bad tour.

--

and you see I knew my message was funny... but my husband is not so amused and leaves me cryptic messages all the time when he gets my vm and really I can't understand why...

it was just like the other night - when I suggested he sleep on the cot in our bedroom and the OPUS could sleep on the bed with me... umm he really was not wanting to go for that so much..

yeah, that is my favourite one too... the private bad tour.

--

and you see I knew my message was funny... but my husband is not so amused and leaves me cryptic messages all the time when he gets my vm and really I can't understand why...

it was just like the other night - when I suggested he sleep on the cot in our bedroom and the OPUS could sleep on the bed with me... umm he really was not wanting to go for that so much..

hahahaha..i wanna sleep with my opus too.....cuddle with the centrefold in it...:wub:

roflbot-MikZ.jpg

roflbot-nA5W.jpg

SORRY GIRLS, BUT UNTIL I GET ALL THESE PICS,ANIMATIONS,MACROS ORGANIZED I MAY FROM TIME TO TIME REPEAT POSTS. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET SICK OF ANY OF THEM. lol

roflbot-MikZ.jpg

roflbot-nA5W.jpg

SORRY GIRLS, BUT UNTIL I GET ALL THESE PICS,ANIMATIONS,MACROS ORGANIZED I MAY FROM TIME TO TIME REPEAT POSTS. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET SICK OF ANY OF THEM. lol

are you kidding me?? NEVER get sick of JR!

OK, now what cities are 2nd leg of Bad Tour? I can't seem to remember what they are cause I never before had the oppurtunity to get them. PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

My voice message is:

LOVE IT!!! If only I could get away with something like that. My family would just call me a freak and make fun of me :mello:

this is from the Brisbane concert :ninja:

kjklxjl.jpg

djckds.gif

:dribble:

Last edited:

I respect Mike like we all do................we are only human.............if we know Michael then we know he would shy away from such female adulation!!
even still.............we are just human........ladies enjoying him!!
Sorry MJ...............but........
457-1.jpg

You are just too damn hot to be conservative with! :-( xxx

oh yessss. Just like that :eek:hmy2: :dribble: :swoon:

oh yeah, i forgot about that :dribble:

jhkjl.jpg
:angel::angel::angel::angel: :hungry:

well, it's all Mike's fault :ninja:

jhbsd.gif
:dropdead: This thread is killing me. It distracts me so much, everyday when I log onto mjjc I always tell myself "no manhood too much work to do" and then I start thinking "only 5 mins" and of course 5 turns into 30.

You guys are perves:innocent:

oh yessss. Just like that :eek:hmy2: :dribble: :swoon:

:angel::angel::angel::angel: :hungry:

:dropdead: This thread is killing me. It distracts me so much, everyday when I log onto mjjc I always tell myself "no manhood too much work to do" and then I start thinking "only 5 mins" and of course 5 turns into 30.

I'm the same way...He's like a drug to me....SO sexy! And, you guys are so much fun!

Back