Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Hmm...

inthespotlight.jpg

:ph34r:

mikegasm.jpg

*dirty thoughts* :ph34r:

dirtythoughts.jpg

now THIS makes me feel better...Sils, do you have any idea how much this movement turns me on?? Well, I'm sure you do have an idea...lol

gfdhdf.jpg

she could feel the trombone! :mello:

God, I just LOVE those two photos! Have never seen them before ....! Jealous on that girl, who got a hug from him AND could feel Junior, who wants to get hugged, too!!!

smilies-23656.png
smilies-23656.png
smilies-23656.png

Last edited:

God, I just LOVE those two photos! Have never seen them before ....! Jealous on that girl, who got a hug from him AND could feel Junior, who wants to get hugged, too!!!

smilies-23656.png
smilies-23656.png
smilies-23656.png

hahaha loved the "i love jr" smiley xD

yeah, she's so lucky, she hugged MJ and jr :ninja: :wild:

an MJ naked painting :p

Hi Ladies; I'm backkkkk!
so whats this I see about a MJ NAKED pic?
Could someone Plezzz PM me w/it?
I got lots to catch up on I see!
But it's great to be back

Oh, and what is this DD your talking about? I got the bluray disc & its not on there (which I was told would be better than DVD disc) Did I F**K up again? Do I need to now buy the dvd too? shit!!!!

OhOh, yes cmptr guy due tmrw, maybe then I can find out why soooo many of my pics won't post!
(fingers, legs, titties, everything crossed)
spettacolo9.jpg

8935_101369289885188_10000036353708.jpg

002.jpg

mra1kp-1.jpg

before I go do some errands-I'll TRY some more

72-1.jpg

134.jpg

Thanks bunches Nat
I dunno if its me or what-but I thought I saw Just a sneakpeek at someone else
OH GOD-- now i'm puttin jr Everywhere!!!
That reminds me- I bought the Bluray player & played some reg. dvds - it really sharpened alot of them- I can see Jr REAL good now in some of them!! HeeHaw (lol)
AND----now you ladies have got me immediately looking at Jr on all these discs-I'm soo upset(yea right)
see ya all in a while

Thanks bunches Nat
That reminds me- I bought the Bluray player & played some reg. dvds - it really sharpened alot of them- I can see Jr REAL good now in some of them!! HeeHaw (lol)
AND----now you ladies have got me immediately looking at Jr on all these discs-I'm soo upset(yea right)
see ya all in a while

:toofunny: :toofunny:

you're welcome :)

Thanks bunches Nat
see ya all in a while
ROFL ROFL! :lmao: :lmao:

hahahahaha I can't believe what I just found:

""Willy" is a term used in polite conversation instead of "penis". It is also a term used by kids.
The word, Willy, implies the penis in a flaccid state unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. By using the term "willy" it desexualises the male member and allows one to talk about cocks while your mother, wife, or grandmother is listening. Anyone older than this will need to be reminded what a willy is. Women use the term in front of males because they dont want to seem slutty by calling it a stonker, a beaver basher, or a tool. "

I swear I didn't know that when I called jr "Willy"..this is hilarious

hahaha lol

i didn't know that either, i always called jr Willy because of the movie "Free Willy" (you know... that giant whale...) :ninja:

:eek:mg: That's so hot!! Just watching him take his glove off turns me on!!!

I knooow... Me too... No other man has the same effect on me. :sigh:

hahaha lol

i didn't know that either, i always called jr Willy because of the movie "Free Willy" (you know... that giant whale...) :ninja:

LOL yeah I thought about the whale too from the movie "Free Willy". I didn't know its a slang for jr lol

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

This is perfect for a macro. Michael's thinking "Soooo, that's what steroids do to your Jr!"

MacroJr.jpg

i made this one bigger, because this part is so sexy :dribble:

sfgsd.gif

:clap:

hahahahaha I can't believe what I just found:

""Willy" is a term used in polite conversation instead of "penis". It is also a term used by kids.
The word, Willy, implies the penis in a flaccid state unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. By using the term "willy" it desexualises the male member and allows one to talk about cocks while your mother, wife, or grandmother is listening. Anyone older than this will need to be reminded what a willy is. Women use the term in front of males because they dont want to seem slutty by calling it a stonker, a beaver basher, or a tool. "

I swear I didn't know that when I called jr "Willy"..this is hilarious

LOL yeah I thought about the whale too from the movie "Free Willy". I didn't know its a slang for jr lol

:toofunny:

Back