Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

lmao oh he only thinks that... he would probably go nuts too!! :lol:
ill tell ya whats shakin'.... my bed when me and michael get some alone time!! :naughty:

no, Dave is pretty calm..he thinks he's too cool for school....but i think he'd be a little starstruck if he met Michael...me, on the other hand....:dropdead:

oooo Alyssa you alone with jr??? you naughty naughty girl :naughty:

ohh yes.. me and jr...
all night long...

:dropdead:

im actually listening to 'Lets get it on' hahaha
im so :censored: right now!! :dropdead:

ohh yes.. me and jr...
all night long...

Yes 2day I feel very :naughty: Why is that????? Do you feel the same?

No hun, Munich is hot, but australian is even hotter :wild: but..unfortunately there's no video of that GREAT MOMENT of Jr :shifty: ..where he is Harder than ever and finally he :woohoo::woohoo:............. and Michael ends up :woohoo:inside the pants:dropdead:................and then Michael needs to:wub:..............and he comes back to the show with another pants because Jr has been :naughty:

But that's the story all here know.There's nothin new to say about and there's no video too

That's what I read too, here in fact. She was just all over him, he got really really excited and had to go back stage and change :ninja:

OMG, is that true!!!?????? no fukin way!!! :dropdead:

Makes a whole lot of sense. Why would he have to go change and the whole song edited out of concert footage over a simple peck on the cheek or lips and a hug? :lol: Sounds like that girl really really worked him up :woohoo:

uuggh...these stories just keep getting hotter and hotter...:dropdead: If I was a YANA girl, I srsly don't know what I would have done...really, though, what would you do???? :dropdead::dropdead:

I'd probably be frozen solid, lol. He'd probably think I had issues or something for not being able to move :lol: Though I'd love to feel him all over I know I wouldn't have the nerve to.

:jumpy: You said what I wanted!!! English is not my first language, so some times I cant express myself!

Do you know btw how a YANA girl was picked up???? I m so jealous.....

PS: OK Alanna, take your time!! I m sure its gonna worth it :naughty:

Saw that on YouTube. All these girls had all the damn luck. If I would have fainted and then later find out Michael Jackson picked me up I would have been pissed for not being able to remember it :lol:

ohh yes.. me and jr...
all night long...

hahaha...ya, that's a hot song....a lot of music gets me RIGHT turned on....I like, You're Making Me High by Toni Braxton...HOT song...:dropdead:

That's what I read too, here in fact. She was just all over him, he got really really excited and had to go back stage and change :ninja:

I have repeatedly Mikegasms right now :dropdead:

Makes a whole lot of sense. Why would he have to go change and the whole song edited out of concert footage over a simple peck on the cheek or lips and a hug? :lol: Sounds like that girl really really worked him up :woohoo:

I'd probably be frozen solid, lol. He'd probably think I had issues or something for not being able to move :lol: Though I'd love to feel him all over I know I wouldn't have the nerve to.

Saw that on YouTube. All these girls had all the damn luck. If I would have fainted and then later find out Michael Jackson picked me up I would have been pissed for not being able to remember it :lol:

uggghhh...all of this makes me sooooo jealous/turned on/excited...i don't think i can handle these emotions he stirs in me!!!

hahaha...ya, that's a hot song....a lot of music gets me RIGHT turned on....I like, You're Making Me High by Toni Braxton...HOT song...:dropdead:

That is a hot one! Mine are a lot of Donna Summer songs, like "Love to Love You Baby," and "Could it Be Magic." Then some of Michael's songs like "Rock With You," "Break of Dawn," "Give in to Me," and "Lady in My Life." There are just too many to name :D

I m going to eat sth, maybe PIZZA HUT. CU guys later :hug:

PS: Wish I could "eat" sth else :censored:

That is a hot one! Mine are a lot of Donna Summer songs, like "Love to Love You Baby," and "Could it Be Magic." Then some of Michael's songs like "Rock With You," "Break of Dawn," "Give in to Me," and "Lady in My Life." There are just too many to name :D

No hun, Munich is hot, but australian is even hotter :wild: but..unfortunately there's no video of that GREAT MOMENT of Jr :shifty: ..where he is Harder than ever and finally he :woohoo::woohoo:............. and Michael ends up :woohoo:inside the pants:dropdead:................and then Michael needs to:wub:..............and he comes back to the show with another pants because Jr has been :naughty:

But that's the story all here know.There's nothin new to say about and there's no video too

which concert does that happen in?

mmm if only I could feel that thrust all inside me :censored:

if u use ur imagination believe me, u could :naughty:

Yes 2day I feel very Why is that????? Do you feel the same?

yes hun...i think today we are here very Horny :shifty:

Makes a whole lot of sense. Why would he have to go change and the whole song edited out of concert footage over a simple peck on the cheek or lips and a hug? :lol: Sounds like that girl really really worked him up
and that's why we all in here today are so horny,.....:woohoo::dropdead:

ummm today i think i'll go to bed soon :shifty:

uggghhh...all of this makes me sooooo jealous/turned on/excited...i don't think i can handle these emotions he stirs in me!!!
that aint the only thing he could stir in ya :shifty:

ygyuj9t

I found this gif. Has this been posted? But I'm sure you ladies wouldnt mind I repost...
dunno who created it..credit to creator.. :)

i remember this one, it's :shutup: hot :dribble: :dribble:

here is the text about the Sydney concert

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

:dribble:

Hey my loves :bye: whoa! the manhood is on fire 2night I see :naughty: ....all the ladies are so :censored:

The australian concert :dropdead: omg I wanna see a video of that!! ..so no one at that concert had a camera? (probably not allowed) ..anyways this has put some VERY dirty thoughts in my head :fear:
I really dont know what I would do if I was a yana girl.. I would definitely try to stay as calm as possible, I would like to get a good eyecontact with him..slow dance..hold him, run my fingers through his hair.. get my hand down his back and feel his sexy butt.. then for sure I would take the hand that is not facing the audience and feel Jr.. all this while looking into his eyes..kiss him on the cheak..then hopefully on the mouth :naughty: ohh men Im getting all excited writing this!!

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :dribble: :dribble: :heat:

omg, i'd really love to see a video of that :dribble:

:dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

NAUGHTY MICHAEL!
OOOOOOO
we soooo needa see this video :shifty:

ygyuj9t

I found this gif. Has this been posted? But I'm sure you ladies wouldnt mind I repost...
dunno who created it..credit to creator.. :)

ohh my never seen this one before..Michael extremely sexy as always!

dave thinks it's hilarious how the women go nuts over him like that...he's like, "geez, he's not a god, if I met him, i'd shake his hand, say, "hey Mike, what's shakin'?" I just lol'd when he told me that....

:lol: they dont undestand the way we feel.. my bf has asked me what I find so attractive about him.. I just tell him he really doesnt want to go there.. Im not gonna talk to him about how I think of Michael.. he knows I find him hot (but he doesnt know the whole story lol)

This thread is
badanima-1.gif
for our health in a way.

..but yet sooo GOOD :naughty:

I m going to eat sth, maybe PIZZA HUT. CU guys later :hug:

PS: Wish I could "eat" sth else :censored:

ohh I wanna eat that too.. and swallow everything :fear:

and don't forget to ask the hot dog but with mayo!!:naughty:

:hysterical:

oooh..ya all those songs of Michael's get me SO hot...I love Dirty Diana too....and Liberian Girl...omg, his voice....and the sexual connotations....ya, i could :censored: him to those songs...:naughty:

that aint the only thing he could stir in ya :shifty:

oooh..ya, he can use his big stir stick (new name to the list!!) :naughty:

i always feel it when i see some pics :naughty:

me too, me too, me too...:naughty:

oooh sweet jesus....that lucky, lucky, girl...OMG, i can't stand hearing this...it makes me feel like, makes me feel like....:dropdead:

Hey my loves :bye: whoa! the manhood is on fire 2night I see :naughty: ....all the ladies are so :censored:

The australian concert :dropdead: omg I wanna see a video of that!! ..so no one at that concert had a camera? (probably not allowed) ..anyways this has put some VERY dirty thoughts in my head :fear:
I really dont know what I would do if I was a yana girl.. I would definitely try to stay as calm as possible, I would like to get a good eyecontact with him..slow dance..hold him, run my fingers through his hair.. get my hand down his back and feel his sexy butt.. then for sure I would take the hand that is not facing the audience and feel Jr.. all this while looking into his eyes..kiss him on the cheak..then hopefully on the mouth :naughty: ohh men Im getting all excited writing this!!

this, this, this!! :dropdead: SOOOOOO wanna do that...you can't NOT feel jr when you have the perfect chance.....:naughty:

:dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

naughty michael!
ooooooo
we soooo needa see this video :shifty:

ikr damn!!!

Back