Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Hey my loves :bye: whoa! the manhood is on fire 2night I see :naughty: ....all the ladies are so :censored:

The australian concert :dropdead: omg I wanna see a video of that!! ..so no one at that concert had a camera? (probably not allowed) ..anyways this has put some VERY dirty thoughts in my head :fear:
I really dont know what I would do if I was a yana girl.. I would definitely try to stay as calm as possible, I would like to get a good eyecontact with him..slow dance..hold him, run my fingers through his hair.. get my hand down his back and feel his sexy butt.. then for sure I would take the hand that is not facing the audience and feel Jr.. all this while looking into his eyes..kiss him on the cheak..then hopefully on the mouth :naughty: ohh men Im getting all excited writing this!!

oh god, me too :woohoo: i'd be sooo excited :naughty: :woohoo:

here is the text about the Sydney concert

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

:dribble:

I'm seriously breathless just from reading that again :heat::dropdead: If only I had the opportunity and the courage to do something like that to him.

It's from Munich concert, and in fact the girl didn't do anything as it looks like. She simply hugged his thights. But, in Australia, in Sydney concert, there was a girl who actually rubbed her head at Michael's crotch, carressed his thights and put her hands under his t-shirt, kissing his neck, and all. And this is what I'd love to see on video. Unfortunatelly, there is none available. This is what people who were at this concert say, and the incident was also mentioned in the first issue of official history tour magazine, MYSTERY.
When she left the stage Michael was so "excited" that he had to hid some parts of his anatomy with his shirt, LOL. And after YANA, he actually changed the pants!

Yes, this is exactly what I´ve heard too.. :dropdead: :heat: :heat:

And the YANA-performance is cut out from the Sydney concert footage available for SOME reason… :naughty:

We need to find someone from Australia who actually went to this concert who could tell us more and who had a camera. :woohoo:

:lol: they dont undestand the way we feel.. my bf has asked me what I find so attractive about him.. I just tell him he really doesnt want to go there.. Im not gonna talk to him about how I think of Michael.. he knows I find him hot (but he doesnt know the whole story lol)

ohh I wanna eat that too.. and swallow everything :fear:

Get this...I haven't actually flat out told my bf I think Michael is sexy...I think he knows I find him attractive in some way shape or form....but i think he'd think i was nuts that i find him STILL attractive cuz my bf has this aversion to michael's surgery(just the most recent stuff, he thought he still looked good before 2000)...WON'T go there with him....

but he probably has an idea since I have this as my desktop wallpaper, and he uses my computer all the time to play world of warcraft....so i think he knows....

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/history/tour/twymmf/002.jpg :naughty:

Get this...I haven't actually flat out told my bf I think Michael is sexy...I think he knows I find him attractive in some way shape or form....but i think he'd think i was nuts that i find him STILL attractive cuz my bf has this aversion to michael's surgery(just the most recent stuff, he thought he still looked good before 2000)...WON'T go there with him....

but he probably has an idea since I have this as my desktop wallpaper, and he uses my computer all the time to play world of warcraft....so i think he knows....

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/history/tour/twymmf/002.jpg :naughty:

:dribble: at that pic! ..my bf doesnt quite understand what I see in him.. he asked me once if I find him sexy and I was like "no? :innocent:" and then started giggleing..well then he knew..
(check ur pm in a bit)

:wild::dropdead::dropdead::dropdead::woohoo::woohoo::dropdead:

i know!! :lol:
dry humping his leg!! not wise at all!!
bet Michael loved it secretly though :shifty:

hehehe he surely liked it, he's naughty :shifty:

oooh...ya, he's naughty...he LOVES it all.....he doesn't fool me....sexy naughty man he is...:shifty:

:dribble: at that pic! ..my bf doesnt quite understand what I see in him.. he asked me once if I find him sexy and I was like "no? :innocent:" and then started giggleing..well then he knew..
(check ur pm in a bit)

:hysterical: ya, i don't think they wanna know....i think they may feel threatened or something....but thinking about Michael just makes me want my bf all the more...he benefits from it...:naughty:

Hello My Wonderful Perverted Friends!! (God I LOVE this thread!!!)
I had been gone sooo long I actually left off at low 500s-can't read all right now-so jumped to mid 700s. I'm going to attempt to post, can't stay tho have to go out awhile.
5pa35.gif

24ce6td.gif

See Y'all Later!

i love it, i can find every other song he did in Sydney concert BUT you are not alone....i wonderrrr :D

i love it, i can find every other song he did in Sydney concert BUT you are not alone....i wonderrrr :D

imagine the giant tent he pitched in this concert :bugeyed

rstgb.jpg

:trytobeangel

rstgb.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical: I'm sure it didn't take much photoshopping.....it was probably just a semi in the first place....so at full salute...:dropdead:

imagine the giant tent he pitched in this concert :bugeyed

ohh holy god i know!! ohhh michael you dirty dingus :cheeky:

rstgb.jpg

ahahahaha :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

knock knock
Michael:who's there
Jr: Me... i want to COME out :dribble:

omg the things we do to Michael in photo shop.

photoshop makes our dreams come :)naughty:) true :dribble:

and it's not as if it's fake....we just can't see it, unless we create it ourselves....:naughty:

and it's not as if it's fake....we just can't see it, unless we create it ourselves....:naughty:

hmm exactly :shifty: lol

Back