Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

^^Jr. is always happy and awake on stage. Jr. is just more visible during the HIStory tour because of the golden pants. First, the pants are so reflective. Second, the fabric is so thin. I always wonder how such thin material managed to trap Jr. inside all the time.

For what you're saying I assume Michael's GOLD PANTS were altered more than once, poor Jr, he needed to scape!
However in this BAD pic is very visible.

beatitgrua.jpg

That's also what I heard from fan (Yvette) story that I stumbled to few months ago.I think I read somewhere that Joe or someone even said that and compared with Jermaine's.

That girl has a hell of an imagination lol but i swore that it was in the 1993 documents but i could be wrong. and why would Joe or whoever tell the world that he was bigger then his other kids or compare them? That man is ODD!

^^ :woohoo: OMG :naughty:

That girl has a hell of an imagination lol but i swore that it was in the 1993 documents but i could be wrong. and why would Joe or whoever tell the world that he was bigger then his other kids or compare them? That man is ODD!

I was thinking the same thing.

Holy mother of God...wow :woohoo::dropdead::stretcher:

oh poor michael. must have been hard.... to sit. no wonder he walked the way he did lol.

LOLOL!!:wild:

I just noticed something! His pants are unbuttoned and a bit unzipped! If you view the pic larger, you can REALLY see it...this is too tempting....

^^ there is just not enough room in any of his pants...:naughty:

oh poor michael. must have been hard.... to sit. no wonder he walked the way he did lol.

And it must have been hard for any of his women to walk after a night together. :p

tumblr_larr02ga1t1qavmcho1_500.gif

OH MY--- :dropdead:
wow!!! :dribble:

And it must have been hard for any of his women to walk after a night together. :p

Tell me about it, i couldn't walk right for days after a night with Michael! :shifty: :naughty:

G-irls..check the NF for a new photoshop :cheeky:

Probably the 1st night but once you get use to it... :giggle:

I'm sure this one was already posted but it's so revealing OMFG :stars:
I can't believe some ppl dared to say Michael stuffed his oants with socks.... BS!

Lord have mercy that man was blessed.. how could anyone divorce him?

Lord have mercy that man was blessed.. how could anyone divorce him?
that's why LMP used 4 years to obsessed/chased him around the world, and still regret her stupid " divorce for a dare" now. Debbie said she couldn't find another man after being with Michael. I guess that's the MAGIC OF MICHAEL:D experienced once, addict for life.

I'm sure this one was already posted but it's so revealing OMFG :stars:
I can't believe some ppl dared to say Michael stuffed his oants with socks.... BS!

Oh God, you are still talking about this? :rofl: I was joking, I explained that I was joking, some people didn't get my sense of humor. So I decided not to post in here anymore, because I didn't feel like being attacked for nothing and I didn't want people to get upset over nothing.

And don't forget, I also posted this:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3147373&postcount=24504

Sorry I didn't read the post you wrote you wer joking, sorry if I offended you as well!

Oh no, it's not that I'm offended, I just don't want people to take something seriously that wasn't meant to be serious. I know that I have a bit of a weird sense of humor sometimes and I should know better by now and maybe not post those things, because half the time I have to explain forever that I was just joking. :hysterical:

It was like a satire, or whatever you want to call it, of the "fake/not fake" discussions all over the board. And I was teasing you people a bit. Some people got it, others didn't, probably because, like you, they didn't read all my posts. Which is understandable with all those pictures all over the thread. ;)

Oh no, it's not that I'm offended, I just don't want people to take something seriously that wasn't meant to be serious. I know that I have a bit of a weird sense of humor sometimes and I should know better by now and maybe not post those things, because half the time I have to explain forever that I was just joking. :hysterical:

It was like a satire, or whatever you want to call it, of the "fake/not fake" discussions all over the board. And I was teasing you people a bit. Some people got it, others didn't, probably because, like you, they didn't read all my posts. Which is understandable with all those pictures all over the thread. ;)

Yeah I must admit this thread is so distractive and grabs me completely! :giggle:
It's good to know I didn't offend you, thanks for clarify me! :)

if you want your post to be read in this thread, you better stick a gorgeous picture of Jr. with it. :cheeky:

Yeah I must admit this thread is so distractive and grabs me completely! :giggle:

I gave one of my online friends the link that I posted above, I wanted to show her what I had said. But for some weird reason, 5 seconds after I gave her the link, all she said was "omg O_O". So yeah, I doubt she even saw what I had said, lol. I thought that was hilarious.

if you want your post to be read in this thread, you better stick a gorgeous picture of Jr. with it. :cheeky:

LOL - see above, that doesn't work either. ;)

I gave one of my online friends the link that I posted above, I wanted to show her what I had said. But for some weird reason, 5 seconds after I gave her the link, all she said was "omg O_O". So yeah, I doubt she even saw what I had said, lol. I thought that was hilarious.

LOL - see above, that doesn't work either. ;)

Blame Jr. The naughty boy steals all the attention... :wub:

Back