Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

I often like to flag up the many wonderful contributions @staywild23 has made to the English language and, specifically, to the Michael / Manhood lexicon. However, @MacMandy90 has also done sterling work in this regard and today I was reminded of one of her finest moments.

I was searching for Cyndi Lauper and was led to Manhood (wtf?) and this comment from MM90. I hereby declare MM90 to be a National Treasure.

My god woman...I have died and respawned again and again! 🥵 *keep it together agent lol*

Helpful FYI - MM90 was responding to this gif:

uCHuPZq.gif

I often like to flag up the many wonderful contributions @staywild23 has made to the English language and, specifically, to the Michael / Manhood lexicon. However, @MacMandy90 has also done sterling work in this regard and today I was reminded of one of her finest moments.

I was searching for Cyndi Lauper and was led to Manhood (wtf?) and this comment from MM90. I hereby declare MM90 to be a National Treasure.

Helpful FYI - MM90 was responding to this gif:

uCHuPZq.gif
*salutes* It's an honor ma'am lol :ROFLMAO:

And here I go on the floor lol *thuds* 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Originally posted by KgB in 2021 on Gold Pants thread. Original caption:

"UM GUYS --- I....did it just.......
for research purposes I urgently need to know what show this was LOLOL."

Image and comment posted purely on an FYI basis. I'm sure everyone is *much* too busy just now to be scrutinising this, lol.

cONUksu.gif
Bumping for @staywild23. Bc I'm in one of those moods, lol.

Back