Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

I totally agree with the first part of your post. Paris' tweets saved Katherine, and the kids saved themselves. But Katherine has her share of responsability too. I don't want to doubt her, even if she means well, she's too easily manipulated and should learn to say NO to her "cubs". She's part of the situation IMO because she doesn't seem to set clear limits. RRJJ thought they could do it, so they did what they did. If it had been clear from the start they could not manipulate her, I'm not sure this would have happened at all.

LOL !!!! But, yes, that's true !

An independant investigator is EXCELLENT news. We'll see what happens..

I do hold Katherine responsible too. She enables them and she never lets them grow up and be responsible adults. Her primary concern and responsibility is the well being of her young granchildren. Not her middle aged children whoare too lazy to support themselves and who want everything handed to them and they do nothing.

She can't give them the kids money for their things but I assume she can do whatever she wants with hers.

Yes but if she has access to that 70k every month and Rebbie calls and ask if she has $2000 to "lend her" then Karherine can just give some of the kids money away even though she isnt allowed to. Im sure she doesnt drop 70k for the kids every month and that alot of the 70k is left. If this is not the case then why do I see comments like "the money comes with the children" kinda indicating that the ones responsible for the kids will easily have access to their money to do whatever

Is anything going to happen about the text Prince received from Janet? You know, the one where she clearly instructed Rebbie & Austin to not let Prince, Paris or Blanket speak with their legal guardian.

It was PR catastrophe for Janet, I bet her team are wrecking their heads how to fix this. I too would like to hear explanation for the whole lot what went down. I thought K lawyers is going to give a statement later, I suppose he is going to explain something.
We might not hear anything about why K left home for 10 days, not why J,J and R closed all the interaction between K and other family.

So she retains all the important stuff whilst tj gets to sort out the chefs and bodyguards and does the school visits. Mrs j done very well out of this spabreak.

But what happens if the co-guardians disagree eg about hiring / firing particular staff ( eg nannies, security etc) or about really significant things like the childrens' schooling. Who gets to decide? or does the decision have to go back to the court? Will the 'probate court' run that long? ( I gather they got an early hearing at first because the probate court date was already pre-booked)

Longer AP story

A judge on Friday ordered an investigation into the well-being of Michael Jackson's children and a lawyer for the family matriarch said she will move to share guardianship with another adult relative.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff told a court investigator to interview the three children independently and provide a report for review only by the judge, not attorneys involved in the case.

The order does not spell out a reason for the investigation, but it is likely intended to give the judge another perspective on how Jackson's children are coping after a week of family turmoil that has included the absence of their grandmother and a dispute in the driveway of their home amid a feud over the estate of the pop superstar.

The court investigator was ordered to interview the children at school at a time to remain undisclosed.

Beckloff said during a hearing earlier this week that there were no indications that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong.

Under the proposed guardianship change, the 82-year-old Jackson would share oversight of the children with Tito Jackson's son in a deal that would relieve her of some of the day-to-day stresses of managing a famous family, her attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said Friday.

The decision was made after a meeting between Katherine Jackson and Sanders on Thursday. He said Michael Jackson's eldest son has told attorneys he approves of the arrangement.

The proposed arrangement could be presented to a judge next week. If approved, it would make Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson a co-guardian of the children - Prince, Paris and Blanket - who range in ages from 10 to 15.

Under the plan, responsibility for managing staff and security at the home would shift to TJ Jackson. Katherine Jackson would keep control of a family allowance worth tens of thousands of dollars a month, Sanders said.

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children," Sanders wrote in a statement.

"She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian," he wrote.

A judge on Wednesday suspended Katherine Jackson's guardianship duties temporarily and appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian. He was expected to file a petition on Friday to become the children's permanent guardian, but Sanders said that is a formality meant to abide by court orders.

Beckloff said he would likely re-instate Katherine Jackson as guardian upon her return.

Katherine Jackson had been at a Tucson, Ariz., spa since July 15 with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives and had not spoken to her grandchildren during that time.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2018787229_apusjacksonfamilydispute.html

Well looks like Paris supports the estate's projects. She just posted this on Twitter:

tweetparis1.jpg

There are 2 dates left for the "Unity Tour", I sure hope the brothers made a profit. Are all of Randy and Jermaine's children adults, can the child support issue be put behind them yet? Mrs J still holds the purse strings, but what will happen if the Court's investigator finds she has been diverting monies to her own "cubs"? I think some people will need to brace themselves, the money train may be derailed by the Court. I think Janet has made it clear, she will not be the family bank.

On the issue of the Jackson's feeling entitlement to everything MJ, I just remembered a documentary I watched on Michael's anniversary, which showed a clip of Jermaine saying "that's why WE write these songs..heal the world, we are the world , man in the mirror, earth song..to raise awareness"

Michael couldn't even write songs with out them claiming to have had part in them SMH

1904266_o.gif

What is this awareness that he raises? I don't see him donating any money from his concert to charity (and no Jermaine, you own pockets are not charity), or spending his time doing any good deeds. What ever he does for "charity" he is the receiver of it.

Well looks like Paris supports the estate's projects. She just posted this on Twitter:

tweetparis1.jpg

Yeah she has said on Instagram too when her friends have uploades pics of the MJ cans that "the pepsi cans are cool and that she Loves them".

Randy just tweeted this:

1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.

2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.

3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family
JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.

6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother.

7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.

Yay! :clap:

Joint custody is the better decision under this circumstance, though I always feel Diana Ross is the best choice for PPB(wishful thinking I know). The children love and trust Katherine dearly just like their father Michael so it's understandable PPB still wanted her as the guardian but the disadvantage of katherine is she was easily influenced and manipulated by her greedy children.Now TJ shares the joint custody and give the power to manage the securities and other stuff so he can shield away those bad influence and let Katherine mainly focus on herself and children's wellbeing. I can see prince's input in this new arrangement. This young man know what to do.

I wonder if he now has a power to fire staff? This time kids were safe as the security and Trent couldn't be fired by Katherine, but now if TJ has power to fire them, what will happen? I'n personally a bit worried about TJ, as I don't know how much he is "Jackson" if you know what I mean by Jackson? How much he is: one for all, all for Jackson family kind of guy?

ivy;3679711 said:
Just breaking

Jackson judge orders probe into children's welfare

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 3 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The judge overseeing the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children wants an independent investigation into their well-being.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview the three children independently and prepare a report that will be reviewed solely by him.

The order comes after nearly a week of turmoil in the Jackson family, including a driveway dispute between relatives on Monday and the absence and return of their grandmother this week.

The children range in ages from 10 to 15.

Beckloff ordered that the investigator have direct access to the children and authorized interviews to be conducted with them at their school.

Good judge Beckloff!!!

But what happens if the co-guardians disagree eg about hiring / firing particular staff ( eg nannies, security etc) or about really significant things like the childrens' schooling.

Yes, good point. This whole issue of trent being around mrs j the whole time seems to have been the entire trigger for spagate. So personnel issues are important. Unfortunately i can't imagine the children's schooling being seen as signficant to the jacksons to be honest.

bubs said:
I'n personally a bit worried about TJ, as I don't know how much he is "Jackson" if you know what I mean by Jackson? How much he is: one for all, all for Jackson family kind of guy?

I remember reading on another forum about a fan who had met them at the globalive event in cardiff. I checked it out and she mainly talked to tarryl who didn't seem partic bright, and was convinced of things like a team being set up to deliberately sabotage the tribute concert whereas we all know that 'team' was global live. Her only mention of tj was that he was passionately anti-sony. So i;m not sure how anyone can say he's a branca plant.

Wahey randys upset. court went well then. hes a total nutjob. funny how everything he is doing to his mother he accuses the estate of doing instead

Wonderful news!

I'm sure Prince and Paris have a lot to say. Not too sure about Blanket, but big sister and big brother will have his back.

There just "might" be some ORDER'S OF PROTECTION issued after Prince and Paris tell the investigator what really went down the other day, when Janet, Randy and Jermaine came a calling. They only have themselves to blame, they put this entire thing in motion when they decided to release that stupid letter.

Good call Judge Beckloff!

I wonder if judge saw the video of gangsta attack to kids home on news? That might have trickered him to want investigate how safe kids are and how they are coping there.

KATHERINE JACKSON CASE
Judge Orders Investigator
To Interview Children
EXCLUSIVE
The judge in the Katherine Jackson case needs help deciding who to award permanent guardianship of MJ's children -- so he's ordered an independent investigator to interview the kids ... and report back asap.

According to court documents, obtained by TMZ, Judge Mitchell Beckloff has ordered a probate court investigator named Cary Ornelas to "prepare an investigation report addressing the status of the minor children and their currently suspended guardian, Katherine Jackson."

According to the court order, Ornelas has been authorized to interview the Jackson children at their school ... without notice.

Once completed, Ornelas' report will be submitted to the judge ... for his eyes only.

Michael Jackson's nephew TJ Jackson is currently the kids' temporary guardian, and he has already filed documents asking to make the guardianship permanent.

For her part -- Katherine has agreed to share guardianship of the children with TJ.

KATHERINE JACKSON CASE
Judge Orders Investigator
To Interview Children
EXCLUSIVE

According to the court order, Ornelas has been authorized to interview the Jackson children at their school ...

I think Summer school ended today though (friday 27h) and "real school" starts in late August/early September

Randy done lost his mind, the little he had left.

I'm telling you homeboy is going give himself a nervous breakdown over this "fake" will nonsense.

It's funny how is blaming The Estate of Michael Jackson for EVERYTHING, when it's his fault, along with Janet, Rebbie, and Jermaine, that all of this has gone down.

You made your bed Randy!

Last edited:
I love Joe Vogel. :D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="228931318795350016"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/KingMikeJ">KingMikeJ</a> Did it have to do with the Estate's master plan to destroy the universe?</p>&mdash; Joe Vogel (@JoeVogel1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeVogel1/status/228932207924871168" data-datetime="2012-07-27T19:17:46+00:00">July 27, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Will they interview Blanket since he's homeschooled? He might be young but I think it's important that he's given the opportunity to speak for himself so they can properly get a feel for his well being.

Paris is estates plant and is out to get Randy and kill Katherine:)

"The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home. "

I find hard to understand the form he wrote this bit. Can somebody translate this for in plain English, Randy is writing Klingon and I can't understand it?

Guy, did we find out why Randy and Janet were chasing the kids with phone cameras ?

Randy just tweeted this:

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

Well, that one is interesting uh Randy? Looks like you know what you are talking about... Would you tell us more?

Back