Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

RANDY JACKSON
MJ Estate is Trying to
KILL MY MOTHER

Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.

Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."

In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

:bugeyed:D

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Guy, did we find out why Randy and Janet were chasing the kids with phone cameras ?

Branca manipulated them ??? They were possessed by the powers that be?

^^^:rofl:

I think siblings should step in and put him in spa or somewhere so he could get his rest. His two peas for brain are working overtime.

Paris is estates plant and is out to get Randy and kill Katherine:)

"The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home. "

I find hard to understand the form he wrote this bit. Can somebody translate this for in plain English, Randy is writing Klingon and I can't understand it?

I think he 's saying that reb,jan and jerms couldn't get into their 'home' ie ppb's house in calabasas as they seem to have been presented with some legal letter from weitzman barring their entry. Love to know what's in that letter.

Hahaha Im just thinking poor the american idol judge Randys Jackson to share the same name with this loon

I think Randy should really go check his mental stage. His statement is losing sense more and more. He is really fascinated with the executives. Branca should be careful.

I think Randy should really go check his mental stage. His statement is losing sense more and more. He is really fascinated with the executives. Branca should be careful.

If and when this is all over, he'll probably blame the Estate for making him look an idiot.

Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces. ~Sigmund Freud

Waiting for Janet to give a statement.

Jackson Family Feud Could Damage Janet Jackson's Career, Experts Say
Posted: 07/27/2012 1:30 pm

With a security video showing Janet Jackson snatching niece Paris Jackson's cell phone from her, allegations that she called Michael’s daughter a "bitch" and slapped her, and now with Prince Michael Jackson's family text messages going public, many wonder if Janet has damaged her career for good.

“The Jackson family war is awful for the Janet Jackson brand," Ronn Torossian, CEO of 5WPR tells me. "Allegations of physical confrontations, cops being called to the house and public letters by Michael Jackson Jr. are amazingly damaging for Janet Jackson’s career and public persona ... The Jackson family has been through so much scandal through the years and this family war, if it progresses, could make headlines worldwide for months. One wonders if Janet and her siblings will be seen as simply trying to take money from Michael’s kids."

But marketing entrepreneur Peter Shankman argues that, at this point, Janet has very little to lose and that her career has already been dead for quite some time. However, not everyone thinks the recent negative publicity will stop Janet from making another comeback.

“If one dead Jackson can come back to life, [Michael’s estate earned over $475 million since his death] then the career of a surviving Jackson -- Janet Jackson -- should never be written off as fatally injured," says marketing consultant, Huffington Post contributor and CEO of Hanft Projects, Adam Hanft.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/jackson-family-feud_n_1710754.html

I am sure the Estate is falling on their sword so that they will be the fall guys and take the blame for not allowing Janet, Rebbie, and Jermaine. The reality is more likely that Prince told his Grandmother he didn't want them there. At this time they should not be allowed there. Katherine has heard everyone's story by now and it's up to her to decide what is the truth. It appears Perry told her about the letter and she understands why Paris was so afraid.

Randy needs to be picked up for at least a 72 hour psych evaluation. He knows he did not have a good relationship with Michael and I'm sure it eats at him (or at least it should) but he seems to be deflecting his culpability to the Estate. Let's do a comparission. In terms of increasing wealth the Estate has been of great help, when Randy had access to the wealth he was of no help and decreased its value. In terms of Michael's legacy and fame, the Estate has brought lots of positivity, Randy has awashed it in negativity.

Last edited:

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

the calabasas home is not their family home, ffs. It's Prince, Paris, Blanket and KJ's house, - and the Estate is paying the rent, so they have every right to block people from going there, especially people, who have questionable motives and agendas towards MJ's children.

Anyway, what does independent investigation mean? Does it mean that the children will be able o answer questions without any Jacksons present, or what does it mean?

I think he 's saying that reb,jan and jerms couldn't get into their 'home' ie ppb's house in calabasas as they seem to have been presented with some legal letter from weitzman barring their entry. Love to know what's in that letter.

Hopefully it is permanent order for them not to enter to house, for sake of kids and Katherine.

Bubs;3679815 said:
Waiting for Janet to give a statement.

Jackson Family Feud Could Damage Janet Jackson's Career, Experts Say
Posted: 07/27/2012 1:30 pm

With a security video showing Janet Jackson snatching niece Paris Jackson's cell phone from her, allegations that she called Michael’s daughter a "bitch" and slapped her, and now with Prince Michael Jackson's family text messages going public, many wonder if Janet has damaged her career for good.

“The Jackson family war is awful for the Janet Jackson brand," Ronn Torossian, CEO of 5WPR tells me. "Allegations of physical confrontations, cops being called to the house and public letters by Michael Jackson Jr. are amazingly damaging for Janet Jackson’s career and public persona ... The Jackson family has been through so much scandal through the years and this family war, if it progresses, could make headlines worldwide for months. One wonders if Janet and her siblings will be seen as simply trying to take money from Michael’s kids."

But marketing entrepreneur Peter Shankman argues that, at this point, Janet has very little to lose and that her career has already been dead for quite some time. However, not everyone thinks the recent negative publicity will stop Janet from making another comeback.

“If one dead Jackson can come back to life, [Michael’s estate earned over $475 million since his death] then the career of a surviving Jackson -- Janet Jackson -- should never be written off as fatally injured," says marketing consultant, Huffington Post contributor and CEO of Hanft Projects, Adam Hanft.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/jackson-family-feud_n_1710754.html

All this would've been forgotten if this was back in the day. But now since nothing is really going on with Janet, this is going to stick.

Anyway, what does independent investigation mean? Does it mean that the children will be able o answer questions without any Jacksons present, or what does it mean?

Yes, the court picks someone with
No connection to either part and no Jackson can be present

Yes, the court picks someone with
No connection to either part and no Jackson can be present

can TJ and/or KJ demand to be present because the kids are under-aged and they are their guardians?

yes its private and the family and the lawyers wont even be able to see what is talked about. the report is for the judges eyes only

can TJ and/or KJ demand to be present because the kids are under-aged and they are their guardians?

Nope, this would be similar to being interviewed by a Children Services Social Worker.

They do a one-on-one so that the child being interviewed is not intimidated by any one.

Prince and Paris are so bright and articulate so well, I'm sure they will both do fine.

I wonder if he now has a power to fire staff? This time kids were safe as the security and Trent couldn't be fired by Katherine, but now if TJ has power to fire them, what will happen? I'n personally a bit worried about TJ, as I don't know how much he is "Jackson" if you know what I mean by Jackson? How much he is: one for all, all for Jackson family kind of guy?
I read the day TJ awarded the temporary guardianship of PPB, the estate gave him full control to fire people and arrange the securities. randy's big mouth called TJ the Branca plant, is coached by John branca. I think that basically confirmed TJ is in charge now lol

I read the day TJ awarded the temporary guardianship of PPB, the estate gave him full control to fire people and arrange the securities. randy's big mouth called TJ the Branca plant, is coached by John branca. I think that basically confirmed TJ is in charge now lol

Wonderful.

TMZ live are just saying that since Katherine will still be getting all the money, all that has changed that is that TJ is going to be doing all the hard work (as he was anyway) therefore nothing has changed.

Kinda depressing isn't it?

TMZ live are just saying that since Katherine will still be getting all the money, all that has changed that is that TJ is going to be doing all the hard work (as he was anyway) therefore nothing has changed.

Kinda depressing isn't it?

Well, it's kind of expected. It's hard for me to think TJ would go fully against grandma. I don't think Prince and Paris would go say hi grandma, let TJ be our guardian. I think the co-custody is ok settlement. At least, such thing wont' be happened so easily. Maybe this is also a way PPB and TJ can protect grandma. TJ may be in the hot spot now though.

The Real Reason Janet Jackson Joined Siblings In Plot To Overthrow The Executors of Michael's Estate
99 109

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 @ 03:00PM
print it send it
WENN

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Randy Jackson has been pressuring his sister Janet to join their other siblings who've been plotting to overthrow the executors of their late brother Michael's estate, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the reason why the reluctant Nasty singer agreed to participate.

Ever since Michael's death three years ago, Randy Jackson has been insisting that brother Michael's will was fraudulent, despite the fact that it was validated by a judge and withstood three legal challenges. The Thriller singer left all of his siblings out of his will and left everything to his three children and to his mother Katherine.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Longtime watchers of the Jackson family were stunned when Janet's signature appeared on a letter sent to the executors of Michael's estate demanding their immediate resignation -- it was also signed by Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie, and Tito. However, Tito has since publicly expressed regrets about signing the letter.

Janet had been reluctant to join her siblings, but finally relented "after Randy wore her down. Randy and Janet are extremely close, and he told her the only way they had any chance in succeeding in tossing the executors would be if Janet joined them since she is the most famous Jackson member. Randy believed that with Janet aboard, she would legitimize their efforts. Janet finally agreed because she didn't want to disappoint Randy, as he has convinced her that without her, they stood no chance," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

The youngest Jackson sibling made news this week after security video from the house where Michael's children live was released and showed Janet getting into an altercation with Paris Jackson over the teen's cell phone. Janet physically tried to take the 14-year-old's cell phone from her, and the children watched in horror as Jermaine and Randy got into a physical altercation with Trent, who is Joe Jackson's nephew.

Prince Jackson broke his silence Thursday on the drama surrounding his family by tweeting a terse text exchange between he and his aunt Janet which apparently shows the Control singer did not want Prince, nor Paris or Blanket for that matter, to see their grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

In the text -- sent this past Monday at 4:52 p.m. -- Prince Michael writes "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!"

Prince Michael sent the text to his aunts Rebbie and Janet, and also to another relative, Austin Jackson. Janet responded: 'Don't let them pls."

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

Those Tweets were mysteriously deleted from Prince's profile, and he revealed late Thursday afternoon that his account had been hacked.

"The public has seen a very different side of Janet this past week, and she has to be regretting following Randy's advice. Janet is very much like Katherine in that she likes to keep a low profile, and not have family drama play out in the press," our family source tells us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...on-overthrow-executors-michael-jackson-estate

* I hope the judge has some sense of what's going on because If Kate gets $70,000 anyway, then what's the point of TJ stepping in? Come on! Nothing changes. We know Katherine gives that money to her middle aged brats. I hope this judge smells through the bullsh* and gives TJ FULL Guardianship.

* I think there should be a retraining order against Rebbie, Janet, Jerms, and Randy to stay the f**k away from the kids and Katherine. If this judge has any brains, he would do it. Also, they should all do jail time for kidnapping and old woman. That's a crime.

* I wish Branca would start suing Randy for defamation of character. He's calling him a murderer in the press!

* I wish Branca would start suing Randy for defamation of character. He's calling him a murderer in the press!

Yes, he should, even though Randy is only making himself look deranged.

Him and latoya both

Yes, he should, even though Randy is only making himself look deranged.

Steven IS deranged.

I hope Branca goes after his criminal ass.

Found this on tumblr although humourous it's also very sad at how true it is...the family is like a joke....:(

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo3_500.jpg

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo6_500.jpg

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo4_500.jpg

tumblr_m7u2rimCft1qzbyqeo5_500.jpg

Back