Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Bubs;3681703 said:
As for MJ never liked or trusted Branca is an exaggeration. If MJ never liked Branca, it is funny indeed to agree to be Branca's best-man in his wedding, appoint him to be executor of his will (1998 and 2002). MJ was told that Branca was doing dirty behind his back and had him checked as one would expect him to do so, it turned out to be that Branca wasn't doing anything behind of MJ's back.

and, who want, can this read in the court transcripts (witness: David LeGrand)

But there is an indication für the old "friendship" of the Jacksons to John Branca:
See here:
AliCat Yesterday, 04:11 PM #78
Here's some information about the Condo Michael owned on Lindley:

In February 1981, Michael Jackson purchases a 3 Bed/3 Bath condo at 5420 Lindley Ave Unit# 9 (near the 101 freeway) Encino, CA for $210,000. He paid $175,000 in cash. Katherine paid the remaining $35,000.
…….
Michael purchased the ….condo, …, upon the suggestion of his long time lawyer John Branca, who thought it was time the 22-year old singer moved out on his own.
…..

I suppose this condo was the beginnung for their hate feelings for J. Branca because it was Michaels first step for distance to his family.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

All randy's kids are over 18 though does he still have to pay what he owes?
Also does the estate have the capacity to stipulate that and future loan thry give to katherine be on the basis that it does not go to randy or jermaine?

If this failed plot doesnt prove that Randy is not capable of running the Estate then I dont know what more to say.

And just think...this was the plan they came up with after THREE years of planning.

LOL just saw this on twitter

"Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the estate"

Love it

I love this, love this

Mneme;3681724 said:
Michael purchased the ….condo, …, upon the suggestion of his long time lawyer John Branca, who thought it was time the 22-year old singer moved out on his own.
…..

I suppose this condo was the beginnung for their hate feelings for J. Branca because it was Michaels first step for distance to his family.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that is the case. Branca was guiding Michael to move out to his place and stop hanging on Katherine's apron strings, something that other brothers never really did, still hanging on Katherine:bugeyed
Soon enough somebody is going to say that Branca started his campaign to get control over Michael from that point on and now he finally got there after 30 year long term plan:)

gerryevans;3681727 said:
And just think...this was the plan they came up with after THREE years of planning.
Should have had a long term plan like Branca:)

One more thing I don't understand. How the hell did hayvenhurst still have a mortgage!? They moved in in the 70's! Surely they had enough money to buy it??

One more thing I don't understand. How the hell did hayvenhurst still have a mortgage!? They moved in in the 70's! Surely they had enough money to buy it??

Joe and Katherine hit the rocky road and needed money so they had to get mortgage to it at least twice if I remember correctly.

I wonder if that X17 article is nonsense, at least the bit about K is on process buying a house?
According to Second accounting page 7, while Havenhurst is being renovated to provide security for the property and its inhabitants and other reasons, the estate is providing alternative accommodation for K and kids. to me it sounds like they will move back there?

Then again, Katherine and cubs may have counted on that they win AEG case and buy a house from monies they get from AEG?

Last edited:

Katherine has said she doesnt want to move back there. Butbshe cant afford to buy this one

I wonder what will happen, Paris said on Oprah that she preferred to live in Havenhurst.

When estate was going to sell it Katherine had a change of heart and didn't want to sell it after all.
If she doesn't want to move back there, why not sell it?
Memories or maybe leave it up to PPB if they want to keep it for the future.

Joe and Katherine hit the rocky road and needed money so they had to get mortgage to it at least twice if I remember correctly.

That family is useless, after the amount of money they made, the amount of handouts they were given, plus the money Michael gave them and they're all broke. That's as sad as it is pathetic. I hope MJ3 have someone outside of the family to teach them how to deal with large sums of money.

Man, I bet Randy Jackson's head is about to EXPLODE, especially since he thinks the home his mother lives in is "OUR OWN HOME" (his words).

But I have an idea, if some of them don't like the stance the Estate of Michael Jackson has taken, then they can ALL just chip in and buy a brand new home for Mother. That way they can call the shots.

So Jacksons put YOUR money where your mouth is!

In the meantime, they can entertain Mother at their OWN homes, problem solved.

I am going to tell the truth. The answer is YES. Assume I died and left a will leaving a percent for my mom to use until she died, and the bulk going to my 3 children. My will states who is the exec and how money should be dolled out to the heirs. I have some siblings who I leave out of my will. My kids are with my mom and my estate exec place all heirs in a home and pay the rent, security, and all expenses according to my will.

My siblings plot to have a share in my estate from the time I died. One day a group of them take one of my heirs away to a spa rather than to a place where my siblings were going to put on a show. They told my children my mom would be at the concert. Some of my siblings signed a letter saying my estate exec were acting fraudulently and the will was fake, and they were taking legal action.

Then my siblings kept my mom away from the children and did not let her call home for 10 days. My children, who are my other heirs, are frantically looking for my mother. My son tries to reach her and my sister would not allow it. They try to make my mom go along with whatever they were planning against my estate, which was to show my mom as incompetent and then take control of my estate, thus, depriving my children of their inheritance.

My mom's attorney and the police tried to contact my mom. Some of my siblings went to my children's home to take them away. My sister tried to take my child's phone away, and asked my children for their passports. My nephew and cousin had a fight in front of my children. Meanwhile my brother is sending messages making negative, false statements about my children's morals and behavior and another brother is making various inconsistent statements about where my mother is and about her health.

Eventually, my nephew talked to my mom and she sounded drugged. My children's lawyer, mom's lawyer, estate lawyers got involved and went to place a temp guardian in the home by appointing my nephew.

My mom then made a statement with her children saying things contrary to what was stated in the letter about the fraud. She does not mention how she was worried about my children. The judge ordered an outside investigator look at the safety of my children by interviewing them. Then my estate sent a letter barring all the signers and their offspring from coming back to my heir's dwelling because their actions placed my heirs in danger, and the legal right of my exec is to protect my heirs.

At that point, I the dead person, would rise from my grave and shake my exec hands.

Quoted for sharing the same opinion, my answer too is YES! Brilliant post!

(I hope, you can my English read... i try to write what I know about this..)

No, Joe and Katherine bought this house in the beginning of 70's. Then about in the end of 70' Michael's father had a lover (maybe the mother of Michael's half-sister) und Katherine wants the divorce. Michael put Joe out of the house und bought the house from his parents. (LaToya has a small part too, maybe 10% or so).
The mortage was taken from Michael in the 90's or 00's years. It was paid from the executors in 2010.

Last edited:

The Calabasas house, if I'm correct, is a rental paid for by the estate and the estate is also paying for renovations on the Hayvenhurst house. Katherine, IMO, has always encouraged the Cubs to live with her and their children, etc. because Katherine doesn't want to live alone so she is quite an enabler of her Cubs. However, they are grown Bears now and can fend for themselves one way or the other. The answer to their financial problems is not to all move into a group home and then mooch off one member of the family which is what they have in the past been doing effectively keeping MJ from coming to his own home which he owns (Hayvenhurst) without being harassed by the Cubs and Mama Bear allowed it all these years. Katherine can always go to visit her Cubs at their houses if she wants the financial pleasures that MJ left her. I guess I am angry at Katherine because due to the fact that her son, MJ, loved her so much, she has most of her life been able to just stomp her foot and get what she wants. She also feels entitled and not just at her age, well in the past too. P,P&B are accustomed to a peaceful home and being around peaceful people. Verbal, mental and/or emotional abuse is usually a big secret. It's like incest...although many know about, no one tells. It's time to end that bunch of balogna. MJ wanted Katherine to be happy but not at the expense of his own children.

Let me ask this. Since Katherine has borrowed so much money from the estate...how and when is she going to pay it back? It shouldn't come out of the children's money nor the estate. Katherine didn't have to live in that huge, expensive house. She's only responsible for herself and MJs three children. If, as time goes by, she borrows millions, will that ever have an (a)effect on MJs catalogue?

Just to refresh your memory:

Please would someone explaine to me the significance of this picture? The woman on the left reminds me of Diane Dimond. Please don't tell me that the guy on the right is Randy!?

(I hope, you can my English read... i try to write what I know about this..)

No, Joe and Katherine bought this house in the beginning of 70's. Then about in the end of 70' Michael's father had a lover (maybe the mother of Michael's half-sister) und Katherine wants the divorce. Michael put Joe out of the house und bought the house from his parents. (LaToya has a small part too, maybe 10% or so).
The mortage was taken from Michael in the 90's or 00's years. It was paid from the executors in 2010.
Why on Earth would Michael need to take a mortgage on Hayvenhurst?? I mean he was making loads of cash in the 90's!
Heck I don't even think he ook a mortgage on Neverland when he bought it, did he? And Neverland is on a whole different level than Hayvenhurst!

Plus, if the Estate payed of the mortgage on Hayvenhurst, and if Hayvenhurst was inherited by PPB (also by Katherine?), what happens when KJ passes? Does the property go back to PPB, like the rest of the Estate, or will the Siblings also inherit parts of it?

^correction, they like to be referred to as lions, not bears lol
I'm sure the estate has no intention of KJ paying back those "loans" since it would just lead to another uproar from the cubs about how mean the estate is to their mommy

meeh, I guess they don't realize that they can meet & see Katherine OUTSIDE of the property, remember like when she was at the Jacksons concert the other day where JERMAINE was present?

Absolutely, and I hope that the letter is backed up by restraining orders re: the people referenced in the letter who do not have access to the house. I also would hope that it would be TJ, as a LEGAL GUARDIAN now, who would be the one to get these restraining orders, and as legal guardian and GROWN MAN, and now that crisis would seem to have been averted, I'd hope that HE would be the one to generate lists of who may have access to the children, or NOT have access.

Regarding the picture including the man with the red shirt on. I believe that is Stacey Brown, not Randy Jackson. Yes, Stacey Brown and Diane Diamond are chummy.....too chummy.

Hayvernhust is owned by the estate. So its the kids. mj used the house as colleteral for loans. same as everything else

The picture includes ron zonen santa b prosector who was worse than sneddon in court. if i remember right it was taken during jury deliberations

Please would someone explaine to me the significance of this picture? The woman on the left reminds me of Diane Dimond. Please don't tell me that the guy on the right is Randy!?
it is her with the gang. stacy brown being one of the gang.

i never understood how MJs own sister could be so close to Stacy

Some of these Jacksons have and have always had a weird sense of entitlement.

Regarding the picture including the man with the red shirt on. I believe that is Stacey Brown, not Randy Jackson. Yes, Stacey Brown and Diane Diamond are chummy.....too chummy.

So if Rebbie is friends with Stacey and Stacey is having lunch with Devil Diamond... :ermm:

Hayvernhust is owned by the estate. So its the kids. mj used the house as colleteral for loans. same as everything else

The picture includes ron zonen santa b prosector who was worse than sneddon in court. if i remember right it was taken during jury deliberations

I was just about to ask who that man is, 'cause he was familiar from somewhere... This makes it all even worse! Who is Rebbie associating with? Rebbie was always the quiet one in the family, how come this and the latest drama makes her one of the biggest backstabbers?!

I'm relieved at the news that Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet are prohibited from entering the property.

That ought to teach them once and for all that the house does not belong to them and any form of harrassment aimed at its residents will result in serious consequences. I hope it puts a damper on their undue sense of entitlement. This decision would have been made in consultation with TJ, the kids and their guardian ad litem. So sucks to anyone whining that its unfair.

And the guy beside Dimond is prosecutor Ron Zonen...

So if Rebbie is friends with Stacey and Stacey is having lunch with Devil Diamond... :ermm:

I don't know that much about Rebbie, but from the little I do know, I would call her resentful AND jealous.

I remember when Dan Abrams still had his program on MSNBC and there was the whole thing about Stacey Brown NOT speaking for Michael. Michael had sent a letter to Dan Abrams and he read it on the air.

Next day Rebbie clarified that Stacey Brown STILL spoke for her. Which was odd, because Stacey Brown was writing that book about Michael with Bob Jones and we all know what direction that book took.

At that point, FOR ME, Rebbie Jackson was Michael's sister in name ONLY!

So if Rebbie is friends with Stacey and Stacey is having lunch with Devil Diamond...

:ermm:

Yes. And also with Sneddon's right hand man, Ron Zonen. In my book Rebbie's backstabbing is just as bad as LaToya's in 1993.

Some of these Jacksons have and have always had a weird sense of entitlement.

and that sense of entitlement has been fed to them by parents and fans:-(
I was searching something about Encino house and came across Jackson family fan site. I tell you the post were disgusting!
I will not post link to it, but according to them, it is only natural that Michael is/was supposed to go on tour with brother when they felt like, and if he didn't want to go with them, he were to at least pay them to do nothing! This is what their fans tells them and support/feed that odd sense of entitlement.
That entitlement seems to be carried to the next generations too! That circle needs to be stopped in order for them to fit in the real world.

Rebbie was always the quiet one in the family, how come this and the latest drama makes her one of the biggest backstabbers?!

"Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers"

Back