Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Who cares if the Rogue 3's children can't come to the home. Rebbie's children are adults and one was culpable in Katherine's "rest", and Austin did not respond to a message by Prince that he wanted to speak with his Grandmother. One of Jermaine's kids fired a taser gun in Blanket's presence creating a Child Welfare investigation (some said he aimed it at him). Randy and Jermaine's children have tweeted their support in regards to the coup attempt---Let some time past, give people a chance to think about what has been done and the ramifications. Maybe when things calm down it will be decided that everyone involved were the unwitting accomplises of Randy. They will all come together for a nice Sunday dinner and laugh and joke about it all in a few weeks - :doh:

Victory22;3681648 said:
Well according to a jackson family lackey on FB not only are we to be suspicious of her lawyers but the police, judges, AEG, Randy Phillips, MJ's security staff and many others including the Mason's, Illuminati and I’m sure little green men from outer space all conspiring together against the poor J family who are still grieving and loooved MJ so much wink, wink.

Why would they forget to include TJ and Prince? They're clearly in on this conspiracy too. And Paris who said whoever took her grandmother away for 10 days would "pay."

TJ was in court and he cited the 3am security call thing as an attempted abduction, and that his grandmother seemed out of it, slurring words, talking in code, like someone was in the room with her... he sounded scared of what his own relatives were capable of doing to her. Marlon said she also sounded like that, and he cried on TV talking about how he didn't know where she was.

But that's all the estate and the judges and the police and everyone else who's in on it now too. They're driving this wedge through this "united" family, not the people who did whatever they did to Kath.

Michael repeatedly refused to meet some of his brothers and sisters. Remember when Randy went crashing through the gate demanding to meet him, while Michael did not want to? Thankfully Michael had his security to drive Randy away. However Michael's children would not have that protection without this letter. Especially not if the Calabasas security would have been replaced by Janet's security like they wanted. I'm glad the Estate stepped in to provide some protection for the kids in their own home. If the kids find these measures unnecessary I'm sure they can tell that to the Estate.

The Reason for this action
Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, and in order to protect the children and Mrs. Jackson, the Executors believe that it would not be appropriate to allow the following individuals to enter the residence or its grounds
Who this action involves
Anyone who was involved in the recent events that led to Mrs. Jackson’s separation from and inability to communicate with Michael’s children, or any agents or representatives of any of these individuals.
If your name happens to be Jackson that doesn't exclude you from this action.

Katherine can meet and see them if she choses anywhere outside the gates. They can go meet for lunch. There is no isolation .. and it will be her decision to meet with them - What they cant do is barge into her home anytime they please to place undue pressure on her at this time or harass the children.

Maybe Katherine herself welcomes this order ... It' sometimes hard for mothers to say no.

The order doesn't isolate Katherine from the Granny snatchers. Like they did to her and the children. They were responsible for Total isolation and undue worry over her well being that caused trauma to those children. Plus their selfish actions caused Katherine to loose guardianship and caused great worry from the other siblings over her well being. They should be kept at bay for Now .. She may petition later to have it lifted.

Edit to add
This letter was sent out last Wed. Before Katherine returned home. The Day T.J was granted temp custody
it was to protect all concerned .. during this time of uncertainty

mynameiscande1;3681519 said:
Interesting that Joe is barred when he was not directly involved in the events of the past two weeks.

I think Joe being barred is previous agreement between Katherine and Debbie. Debbie didn't want Joe anywhere near to kids, and now his name is just added to the list with others.

Vici;3681543 said:
It was Randy, says this sibling, who hatched the plan to remove Katherine from the Jackson home, challenge Michael’s will, remove the children from Katherine’s legal custody and ultimately gain control of the estate.

“Randy thought that if they were to publicly show that [Katherine] was no longer capable of caring for the children and no longer able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of the house, then Randy could take her position.”

Thank God Paris and twitter! It would have been pure nightmare to everyone if Randy had got his way.

Last edited:
I wonder if it´s a coincidence that they complain over the will now,when we can read the debts are almost paid.

I think it's a good decision from the estate re the banning of certain people from the Calabas home. We all saw the video from the time when Janet got heavy handed with Paris. Those children need to feel safe and free from intimidation in their own home. We can't see what is going on behind the scenes, maybe Prince, Paris and Blanket asked that certain people not be allowed entry. Ms Lodice may have also stated that she wanted this put in place at least for the time being. As others have said it's not like Mrs Jackson can't meet with those in question as long as it's not in the Calabas property.

OK, I admit that the first I was uneasy about this e-mail until I realized that it was sent last Wednesday - the exact date when TJ was awarded temporary custody and Mrs. Jackson came home. It was in the middle of great uncertainly, after this sketchy late night telephone call from Katherine. While I don't believe that Estate should have the right to dictate whom Mrs. Jackson can and cannot see on principle, I do believe that it was responsible and right thing to do in the middle of this strange and uncertain situation, to put it politely. I am with Estate on this one.

There is a mistake in this article, "Charles Schultz, an attorney for Mrs. Jackson". He is TJ's attorney, not Katherine's. That makes me think that as TJ was on kids side and obviously knew something wasn't right, he tweeted:
TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson
@ParisJackson I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you.
This might have been shared effort from the estate, TJ and kids to put safety measures in place.
I believe this is the extra layer of protection for kids is needed in order to kids feel safe and save K from her own cubs. I would think if Paris or Junior was against this barring some relatives, they would have voiced their opinion against it.

Last edited:

...Those children need to feel safe and free from intimidation in their own home...

:yes: AMEN!!! :clapping:
That is the bottom line. :cheeky:

Wait, so how can ANYONE blame the Estate for taking action against The Jacksons when they've:

*Openly made defamatory remarks against them.
*Whisked Katherine away to Arizona for 11 days without trying to console the openly-worried children under her guardianship.
*Tried to forcibly take the children away from their home while taking measures to not let Katherine see them, but only the other way around.
*Paris and Prince had made it clear that they don't like being around them via their Tweets.

... And have all around acted appallingly as aunts/uncles and daughters/sons. Can anyone explain to me how this is a bad thing without going into conspiracy theories? i.e. actually have legitimate, indisputable evidence to back up one's point?

“Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, and in order to protect the children and Mrs. Jackson, the Executors believe that it would not be appropriate to allow the following individuals to enter the residence or its grounds and we instruct the security to preclude the following from entering the residence or the grounds: Randy Jackson and any of his children, Janet Jackson, Rebbie Jackson and any of her children, Jermaine Jackson, his wife and any of his children, Janice Smith, or anyone else who was involved in the recent events that led to Mrs. Jackson’s separation from and inability to communicate with Michael’s children, or any agents or representatives of any of these individuals,” Weitzman wrote.

“There will be no other security or drivers allowed on the property except those employed by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Joe Jackson is precluded from entering the property. Howard Mann who is in litigation against the Estate and is working with the Jackson siblings that wrote the “letter” should also not be allowed on the premises.”

good mjs kids need to be protected. and shouldnt have to worry about randy and co performing another ram raid

Katherine Jackson is currently in the process of trying to purchase the home so the estate won’t be able to dictate such terms, the source said.

dont believe that for one second unless of course shes gonna ask the estate for another loan??. she cant even afford to pay her lawyers etc let alone spend whatever that house is worth

I think it's a good decision from the estate re the banning of certain people from the Calabas home. We all saw the video from the time when Janet got heavy handed with Paris. Those children need to feel safe and free from intimidation in their own home. We can't see what is going on behind the scenes, maybe Prince, Paris and Blanket asked that certain people not be allowed entry. Ms Lodice may have also stated that she wanted this put in place at least for the time being. As others have said it's not like Mrs Jackson can't meet with those in question as long as it's not in the Calabas property.

Agreed. Who is to say what Janet would have done if Randy hadn't pulled her away from Paris.
Granny snatchers (thanks for that Qbee:)) can purchase/rent property beside the Calabas house and invite K to visit them anytime they like, it is not like Katherine is housebound:)

I believe that the Estate are behind all of this media spin NOT the Jackson family. Michael never liked John Branca or trusted him. remember he fired him and also got a PI to investigate him. They pushed him away from his family just like they are now doing to his Mother and his three children. Now the Estate have those family members where they want them. They are controlled by them. Once Katherine dies then children will have no one to turn to if things get nasty from The Estate. I just hope that the Jacksons can get the real will and then get rid of these Executors.

agibaba;3681630 said:
Weitzman's alleged letter goes on to say:

“Of course, Paris, Prince and Blanket, T.J. and his brothers, Tito, Marlon, Jackie and their spouses, current security (hired by the Estate), staff (per T.J.), Meg Lodise, Michael Kane, Sandra Ribera, Parry Sanders, Trent Jackson, you (Charles Shultz) and anyone else authorized by T.J. (other than the Excluded Individuals listed above), may enter and remain on the premises.

A Jackson family source tells X17online exclusively:

"What kind of lawyer would deny a mother from seeing her own children. Katherine cried the first two days she came home. She told her assistant, 'They're taking everything from me.' They're denying her from hearing the truth. They're denying her family access to see her and trying to get her in court as fast as possible."

If this letter is true, it seems to me that TJ is trusted to control who can enter in the house, see bolded part.

We all know X17 is Randy's mouthpiece. Family source=Randy. He always refers "they"(whoever they might be:)in his tweets and other rants, they are taking, they are denying, they................................sigh:scratch:

Last edited:

anyway it seems after reading the rest of the thread this story is old anyway and the letter was sent out during the height of the families games. the estate was perfectly right to do that at that time as the kids clearly needed to be protected. all of this was caused by one set of ppl and one set of ppl only because of their actions over the last couple of weeks.banning the instigators was a logical thing to do especially when they tried to take the children away

"andy and Jermaine, who have children by the same woman, had previously requested that the estate pay their back child support, something Branca ultimately approved."

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has got to be a joke?????????

No dont think so. Several media outlets have reported that the Estate have helped them our with their child support and they have the NERVE to accuse the Estate. I hope the estate never helps them out again.

I believe that the Estate are behind all of this media spin NOT the Jackson family. Michael never liked John Branca or trusted him. remember he fired him and also got a PI to investigate him. They pushed him away from his family just like they are now doing to his Mother and his three children. Now the Estate have those family members where they want them. They are controlled by them. Once Katherine dies then children will have no one to turn to if things get nasty from The Estate. I just hope that the Jacksons can get the real will and then get rid of these Executors.

I don't know how can you blame the estate is doing this as it was Paris whose tweets alerted media about what is going on in Jackson camp? Without her, this mess would never be played out in public.
Most importantly, lets not forget this:
As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to
-Michael Jackson Jr.

If you need to blame anyone, at least direct it to one that started it, Randy &Co.

As for MJ never liked or trusted Branca is an exaggeration. If MJ never liked Branca, it is funny indeed to agree to be Branca's best-man in his wedding, appoint him to be executor of his will (1998 and 2002). MJ was told that Branca was doing dirty behind his back and had him checked as one would expect him to do so, it turned out to be that Branca wasn't doing anything behind of MJ's back.

It was Michael himself who pushed himself away from his family. He had no other option than to keep his sanity, he had to keep family at arms length. Not even once he went to stay with any of his family member when he needed a solace and peaceful place to stay, not even once. That should tell you something how MJ felt about his family, he rather stayed with Connie and Dominic Cascio for 4 months than went to stay with any family member.

Are randy and janet ever going to be held to account for this behaviour. is the police investigation into the house event still ongoing?
I think the investigation is still ongoing and hope they get sent to jail for scaring the kids :angry:
------------------------------------------------------
Somebody was asking about when is the next date about kids guardian.
Future Hearings
08/22/2012 at 10:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON (OK TO SET FOR 08-22-12 IN D-5)

08/22/2012 at 10:00 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - SEAL COURT RECORDS

Last edited:

I don't know how can you blame the estate is doing this as it was Paris whose tweets alerted media about what is going on in Jackson camp? Without her, this mess would never be played out in public.
Most importantly, lets not forget this:
As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to
-Michael Jackson Jr.

As for MJ never liked or trusted Branca is an exaggeration. If MJ never liked Branca, it is funny indeed to agree to be Branca's best-man in his wedding, appoint him to be executor of his will (1998 and 2002). MJ was told that Branca was doing dirty behind his back and had him checked as one would expect him to do so, it turned out to be that Branca wasn't doing anything behind of MJ's back.

It was Michael himself who pushed himself away from his family. He had no other option than to keep his sanity, he had to keep family at arms length. Not even once he went to stay with any of his family member when he needed a solace and peaceful place to stay, not even once. That should tell you something how MJ felt about his family, he rather stayed with Connie and Dominic Cascio for 4 months than went to stay with any family member.
Thank you for the clarifying this. :flowers:

If PPB were against this protective order against some family members, including Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie's kids, they would have,especially Paris said something but she didn't.
Most of them kids re-tweeted Randy's rant and at least Jafaar un-followed Paris.
This is what Jafaar posted 9 hours ago:
jaafar jackson ?@jaafarjjackson
I hate when people put their private business all over twitter. It seems like they just want attention

So he now hates Paris?

i don't see how anyone can still support the Jacksons. the minute Prince and Paris got involved it stopped being Jacksons VS the Estate but the family against PPB. to me it looks like the Estate is acting like a parent to these kids and doing what Michael would do.

If PPB were against this protective order against some family members, including Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie's kids, they would have,especially Paris said something but she didn't.
Most of them kids re-tweeted Randy's rant and at least Jafaar un-followed Paris.
This is what Jafaar posted 9 hours ago:
jaafar jackson ?@jaafarjjackson
I hate when people put their private business all over twitter. It seems like they just want attention

So he now hates Paris?
so much for love and family unity. they are treating this kids like the were no blod-ties to them

so much for love and family unity. they are treating this kids like the were no blod-ties to them

It is funny that Jermaine's son hates when somebody (I bet that is directed at Paris)puts their private business on twitter, but he says nothing about his dear uncle's tweets. I guess hypocrisy runs in the family.

Wait, so how can ANYONE blame the Estate for taking action against The Jacksons when they've:

*Openly made defamatory remarks against them.
*Whisked Katherine away to Arizona for 11 days without trying to console the openly-worried children under her guardianship.
*Tried to forcibly take the children away from their home while taking measures to not let Katherine see them, but only the other way around.
*Paris and Prince had made it clear that they don't like being around them via their Tweets.

... And have all around acted appallingly as aunts/uncles and daughters/sons. Can anyone explain to me how this is a bad thing without going into conspiracy theories? i.e. actually have legitimate, indisputable evidence to back up one's point?
AMEN!!

I can't believe there are still people on here blaming the estate...seriously...Prince and Paris have made it very clear that this fued is MJ3 vs MJ's greedy siblings. Don't forget in all this, that this is only happening because the siblings are contesting the will,..and people only contest wills when they want money.

Personally I think it should b illegal to contest a will, when i die, if someone contests my will I'll be haunting shit out of them. What's the point in even writing up a will if people can fight against YOUR wishes for YOUR wealth, it's crap and shouldn't be allowed to happen, ever, no matter who you are.

As for Jafaar...just like his dear old daddy.

*Goes back to reading Margaret M's book to be reminded even further how dispicable this family really is...just up to be where Jermaine released "Word to the badd" and was extremely proud of it...though there's a different story in his book I hear...*

As always, the innocents pay for the mistakes of the 'grown ups' especially when they get caught up in the games of the mighty and the powerful. Mrs. Jackson, now in her sunset years, deserves a stress-free, peaceful life and the kids certainly deserve a lot more peace and serenity than the mess they've been dealing with lately.

Although i can appreciate the concern and the good-will directed at the children's well-being by many of you here and all over the place, i'm not equally sure i can understand the kind of hatred and the invectives directed at some of the members of the Jackson family.

Last time i checked no human being was perfect and contrary to media reports and the beliefs of ultra-zealous fans that included Michael himself. By consequence, since families are made up of imperfect creatures belonging to the human species they too will have moments of failure and temporary loss of balance.

I'm sure everyone has had their own issues in their family. The only difference is there was no spotlight on them. Should the decades' long exposure have taught the Jacksons better and know that all of this ish would land them on the first page of tabloids? Sure, but still we do not have the right to judge anyone unless and until we know the complete motivation behind their words and actions.

Conspiracy theories have never truly been my cup of milk. Unlike many of you here i don't believe the Jacksons are anywhere near as money-hungry as you make them out to be, and by the same token i don't believe the Estate is that big, evil empire out to control the kids either. What if there are no true innocents and no true guilty parties in all of this? What if it's just a question of improper communication?

Perhaps we would be better advised if we took a step back, let the family have its breathing space and let them solve their own issues. A chill pill might be in order; for some, a whole pack, long as no one ODs on them lol. Gotta keep a bit of a sense of humor even in the midst of drama, right?

For those of you who are believers i thank prayer, rather than anger, is a much better use of your energy.

I, for one, pray and hope the good Lord above blesses Prince, Paris, Blanket, Mrs. Jackson and......the entire Jackson family and brings them the healing and the peace they need.

At the same time, i also pray for those in the fan community, the public at large and the media who love to live vicariously through the life, love, triumphs and tragedies of one Michael Jackson and can't help but make Jackson business their business.

Again, I will say this: This is all about control and divide and conquer. These jerks intend to put a huge wedge between Katherine and PPB and the rest of the Jackson family PERIOD! It's not about 'protecting the children'. What better way of exercising strong arm control and manipulation than making a division.

And for those of you who are getting ready to say "Well it's not Jackie, Tito, Marlon nor LaToya"; so what if they're not on the list on being barred? Did it ever occur that this barring also serves as a warning to the remaining Jackson 4 that "this can happen to you too if you get out of line (i.e. challenge us)?

This reminds me of what happened with Michael shortly before he died. This is disgusting!

And NO ONE on this board will sell me with the nonsense that Katherine, TJ, and PPJ wanted this---especially banning the children that had nothing to do with this!

AGAIN I ask: Would you like this happening to YOU and/or YOUR family? Tell the truth!

Truthfully, honestly, with a thousand percent sincerity, I would hate any of this was happening to me and my family. And would ask my family members why they instigated it and caused me all this grief.

That first sentence of yours is all about what the family did and would truthfully break my heart.

yeah keep on hating Paris, or any of Michael's chidlren, u know damn well ur deadbeat has no money for u and for ur entire life u've been living of Michael's either directly or indirectly.

Those brousins' turning on PPB is HARDLY surprising.

Michael's kids have no one but themselves. the sooner they realize it the better.

If this failed plot doesnt prove that Randy is not capable of running the Estate then I dont know what more to say.

And Im still trying to get how he thought this was gonna work. He lives in a fantasy world. I just dont get it.

How long were they planning to keep Katherine away?? Several weeks? They never thought that PPB, other relatives and staff/lawyers would be concerned?? That thought never crossed their mind? They were gonna prove to the public that Kat is an unfit guardian so therefore Randy must take over??? Hahah such a joke since he doesnt even take care of his own children :) How nice of them to portray their own mother as unfit. Are they actually willing to drag their own mother under the bus to get what they want? They should be ashamed.

Even if Paris did not send out that first tweet, I still dont understand this plan and how on Earth they thought it would be succesful.

Last edited:

To the person who said they're not as money hungry as we think...Jermaine and Randy are that far behind in child support that Jermaine wasn't allow back in the country, Katherine has bailed them out (with MJ's money), they've asked the estate to pay for it and have or are both on the verge of going to jail. So yes they are money hungry because they haven't had any money for a very long time. And it's well known that Michael funded their whole lives up until he died and now the river has run dry they are desperate. Keeping in mind, both men offloaded their kids onto Katherine, therefor the kids have always lived off of Michael as well.

LOL just saw this on twitter

"Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the estate"

Love it

Back