Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Judge orders co-guardianship for Jackson's kids

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff said during a hearing Thursday that an investigator who looked into the children's care found that Katherine Jackson has been doing a terrific job as guardian and the children love her.

Seems to be like business as usual. Hope tj can cut down on the moneymaking appearances for projects which don't benefit ppb. Mrs j is damn lucky the children show such love, concern and loyalty to her, that i personally don't see reciprocated.

Katherine Jackson reinstated as guardian of grandchildren

A Superior Court judge reinstated Michael Jackson's mother as guardian of his children Thursday after saying a court investigation found that she was doing "a wonderful job."

Judge Mitchell Beckloff said a cousin of the children, Tito Joe T.J. Jackson, who he tapped as a temporary guardian last week, would stay on and eventually share full guardianship with Katherine Jackson.

The judge said he was concerned by accusations aired in court last week regarding the alleged kidnapping of Katherine Jackson, but that a probate court investigator's report reassured him of the wellbeing of Prince, 15; Paris, 14; and Blanket, 10.

"It's clear to me that the children are well cared for by Mrs. Jackson. It is clear to me they love her very much," Beckloff said at a hearing. He added that interviews conducted by the investigator with the children and the family matriarch, 82, indicated the trio have "a substantial, significant" relationship with T.J. Jackson and that his background -- he is the son of the Jackson Five's Tito -- allow the children to relate to him.

A lawyer who represents the children, Margaret Lodise, said that Diana Ross, named as a back-up guardian by Jackson’s will, had visited the children in Calabasas Wednesday and agreed with the decision to have T.J. and Katherine Jackson share custody.

The family has been embroiled in drama for the last couple of weeks, including allegations that the elderly matriarch had been kidnapped by relatives.

Last week, Beckloff, acting on his own initiative, had instructed a probate court investigator to prepare a report "addressing the status of the minor children" and their grandmother.

The family appears to be attempting to put an end to the public feud. On Wednesday, Jermaine Jackson issued a statement saying he wanted to offer an "olive branch" and begin healing in the family.

"Enough has become enough," he said. "After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive branch.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-as-guardian-of-michael-jackson-children.html

Seems to be like business as usual. Hope tj can cut down on the moneymaking appearances for projects which don't benefit ppb. Mrs j is damn lucky the children show such love, concern and loyalty to her, that i personally don't see reciprocated.

It doesn't look like TJ is doing his job.
Katherine and family are still at it, selling kids. Take a look at Katherine plans events in Gary thread
It doesn't matter how much kids love their granny and other family members, but it is never enough what they can do for them.
They are new Michael for the family now, and it is scary!

Breaking on HLN now:
HLN is reporting that the judge has restored Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children. He will consider the motion for shared guardianship with TJ Jackson. The judge received a report from the child services department which interviewed KJ and the children and stated it is clear that the children are well cared for.
I didn't know child services department was involved. Wow, second time in 3 years when there is a need to CSD.

I had hoped the investigator would look into how the kids feel about people other than katherine, the third parties...
Is that child services department thing the same as this investigation:
A Los Angeles County judge has ordered an investigation into the care of Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, acting on his own initiative, instructed a probate court investigator to prepare a report "addressing the status of the minor children" and their 82-year-old grandmother, Katherine.

Beckloff ordered investigator Cary Ornelas "to interview the children at their school on an unannounced basis" and deliver a written report directly to him. "The report shall be provided to the court only and shall not be disseminated to any parties," he wrote.

One and same, or 2 different investigations?

According to TMZ:

KATHERINE JACKSON
Suggests She Was DUPED
Into Arizona TripAccording to TMZ:

Katherine Jackson is strongly suggesting she was tricked into traveling to Tucson last month and BLOCKED from communicating with MJ's children -- this according to a sworn declaration by Katherine herself.

Katherine filed the declaration as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

In the docs, Katherine claims she was scheduled to go on a road trip to New Mexico to watch her sons in concert -- but on July 14th, an unnamed doctor showed up to her house and told her it was better for her to take a plane instead.

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where her family had set her up at a luxury resort.

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statement's Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Story developing ...

Gladys Knight tweeted about her controversial comments on 'The Talk' yesterday:

https://twitter.com/MsGladysKnight
Gladys Knight ?@MsGladysKnight
Even though our elders may not be perfect, we still should not be allowed to disrespect them...
8:27 PM - 1 Aug 12 via TweetDeck

Gladys Knight ?@MsGladysKnight
However... I stand with the Jackson's and what they are trying to accomplish as a family ... And I love them all!
8:29 PM - 1 Aug 12 via TweetDeck

She neefd to come out and say the statement was untrue and dhe was strongly encouraged *cough* forced *cough* to read it.Just fucking call out ur cubs bs!!!

Gladys knight lives in the past and she can stay there. Im so glad that kind of mentality will die with that generation.

Bizarre declaration mrs j gave. She shd have a first class honours degree in gullibleness studies - amazed the judge bought it. Would love to know what she thought of those nice policemen who turned up part way through her stay asking lots of questions. I suppose she couldn't have been too mad at jermaine for deceiving her and causing her 3 wards such distress seeing she took them all to his unity concert 48 hrs later.

That's interesting about diana ross visiting the children, shows she took her mention in mj's will seriously, in contrast to 'insiders' saying she was totally not interested.

According to TMZ:

I feel for Karherine. She were lied to and taken away by her own children. She must stand up for the right thing, even if it involves her own children.

Would love to know what she thought of those nice policemen who turned up part way through her stay asking lots of questions.

Yeah thats the weird part. I wonder what the police told her

Yeah things like that got me wondering also,.,as well as saying that they were called by someone who they'd called out on twitter and that they'd gotten this persons job back. Which had me thinking they were talking about Grace, but then referred to this person as a he. And I can't remember what it was about but they said "you looked us both in the eyes.."

Who knows! Could be anyone!

One of the Las Vegas bodyguards got fired and that tweet was probably aimed at him. He was rehired. That person have tweeted more now and was at Forest Lawn on June 25 this year. She seem to have been around Michael for a very long time.

And about DNA tests. I think the family made those DNA tests on the kids already in 2009. I read that somewhere on facebook.

The only GOOD thing to come out of the past two weeks is knowing what Prince knows/ is aware of........

"As long as I can remember my dad has repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

: Now I know he wasn't blindsided by these latest events. He has ALWAYS KNOWN something like this would happen with his aunts and uncles sooner or later.
Who says he's talking about his aunts and uncles?..It's the fans who make that conclusion.

Katherine Jackson shocked to learn reports of her kidnapping
August 2, 2012 | 11:53 am

Katherine Jackson learned that she had been reported missing after a broken television in the Arizona spa where she was staying suddenly began broadcasting a report about her alleged kidnapping, according to court documents filed Thursday.

The 82-year-old matriarch wrote that none of her companions -- a group that according to other filings included Janet and Jermaine Jackson -- informed her that her grandchildren were trying desperately to get in touch with her. Her cellphone was taken, her room phone didn’t work and “when one of the people with me asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was also taken away,” she wrote.

The television set in her room didn’t work “despite repeated requests to those with me to have it fixed,” she said.

“One morning I woke up to the sound of the television. While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing,” she wrote.

Her account of the trip that set off a very public family feud came in filings seeking reinstatement as guardian to her late son Michael’s three children. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff returned guardianship to her after a hearing Thursday and agreed to her request that her grandson Tito Joe “T.J.” Jackson share guardianship.

T.J. Jackson, 34, was named temporary guardian last week after Beckloff heard family concerns that Katherine Jackson was being held against her will out of state. The judge said Thursday that T.J. will stay on as a temporary guardian until an Aug. 22 hearing where he will be named co-guardian.

The filing was accompanied by affidavits from the pop singer’s two older children, Paris, 14, and Prince, 15. The children wrote that they consented to the shared custody arrangement for themselves and their younger brother, Blanket, 10.

Paris Jackson took to Twitter to demand her grandmother’s return. Randy Jackson, her uncle, has said Katherine Jackson was on doctor’s orders to rest at the spa. In a previous court filing, T.J. Jackson has said he believes his grandmother was induced to go on the Arizona trip by someone pretending to be a doctor.

In her account, Katherine Jackson said that on July 14, “a doctor was brought to my home stating that he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable.” That person, she said, suggested she fly to Arizona. One of her attorneys, Perry R. Sanders Jr., wrote that he flew to Tucson in an attempt to speak with her July 25 and met with Janet and Jermaine Jackson but was not allowed to see his client.

In their court filings, however, her lawyers noted speculation of a plot to “gain control over Mrs. Jackson as a means to get at funds” belonging to the music idol’s children.

“As co-guardian, TJ will be able to ensure that no outside forces try to divert the family allowance or any other resources … to anyone or for any reason other than the benefit of the minor children,” attorneys Sanders and Sandra Ribera wrote.

Outside court, lawyers for T.J and Katherine Jackson said they didn’t want to speak about the trip anymore and hoped the incident was behind the family. The judge also removed an order that barred the children from traveling out of state. They are to mark their father’s birthday later this month with a celebration in Gary, Ind., the family hometown.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ocked-to-learn-reports-of-her-kidnapping.html

How can we send someone with high blood pressure to Tuscon / Arizona !

I went to Tuscon 2 years ago in August : when I stepped outside the airport I thought I would vanished so hot and wet the weather was.

For nothing, I would send my mother with high blood pressure to Tuscon.

That story is BS !

Radar Online posted KJ's declaration

Here's the document:

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/ra...atherine-Jackson-Guardianship-Declaration.pdf

Here's the news story

Katherine Jackson: No Television, Cell Phone & iPad Taken Away While At Spa Last Week!
0 0
Posted on Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:14PM print it send it

WENN
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson has submitted a sworn declaration that says she had no cell phone, no working television or telephone in her room at the Miraval spa, and had her iPad taken away, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

The papers also state she had no idea that Prince, Paris, and Blanket had been trying to reach her.

DOCUMENTS: Read The Katherine Jackson's Declaration

The Jackson family matriarch says a doctor was brought to the house on July 14, 2012, and "stating he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable. The doctor advised that it was better for me to fly and not drive to New Mexico. Believing that the doctor was sent at the request of my longtime personal physician, I followed what I understood to be a doctor's orders and boarded a flight as opposed to driving in the motorhome."

Katherine says upon arrival at Miraval Spa in Tucson, Ariz. her cell phone was taken away, and "when one of the people asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was taken away. While there was a telephone in my room, the telephone was not functioning and I could not dial out. In addition, there was no picture on the television in my room.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

"Despite repeated requests to those with me to have it fixed, the television was never fixed. One morning I woke up to the sound of the television. While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing. I was also never told that my attorney, Perry Sanders, Jr. had flown to Tucson in an attempt to meet with me in person in attempts to find out what was going on."

Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy Jackson were staying with their mother at the Miraval Spa.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

"I was never informed that Prince, Blanket, and TJ were trying to reach me. Had I known that fact, and if I had been provided with the means to contact Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ, I would never have gone for such a long period of time without communicating with them.

"While I was away, I had no reason to question whether the people with whom I placed trust would inform me that Prince, Paris, and Blanket were trying to reach me. The day before I was brought home from Tucson, I was finally permitted to use the phone to speak with Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ."

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Michael's mom supports her grandson, TJ, being named as co-guardian of the children, and asked the judge for permission to take the kids to Gary, Indiana, for a birthday celebration for the late King of Pop.

"TJ and I along with Prince, Paris, and Blanket are planning to travel out of California toward the end of August for a family function that will include a celebration involving the memory of my grandchildren's father, and my son, Michael. It is important that security planning and travel arrangements for the trip are made soon so that the trip can go forward."

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Kids Star In Tribute Concert

The judge signed off on allowing the kids to travel outside the state of California, as long as Katherine and TJ Jackson both agree. The duo are expected to be appointed permanent guardians of the children on August 22.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-no-television-cell-phone-spa-ipad-taken-away

In their court filings, however, her lawyers noted speculation of a plot to “gain control over Mrs. Jackson as a means to get at funds” belonging to the music idol’s children.“As co-guardian, TJ will be able to ensure that no outside forces try to divert the family allowance or any other resources … to anyone or for any reason other than the benefit of the minor children,” attorneys Sanders and Sandra Ribera wrote.

ivy;3683994 said:
Katherine Jackson shocked to learn reports of her kidnapping
August 2, 2012 | 11:53 am

Katherine Jackson learned that she had been reported missing after a broken television in the Arizona spa where she was staying suddenly began broadcasting a report about her alleged kidnapping, according to court documents filed Thursday.

The 82-year-old matriarch wrote that none of her companions -- a group that according to other filings included Janet and Jermaine Jackson -- informed her that her grandchildren were trying desperately to get in touch with her. Her cellphone was taken, her room phone didn’t work and “when one of the people with me asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was also taken away,” she wrote.

The television set in her room didn’t work “despite repeated requests to those with me to have it fixed,” she said.

“One morning I woke up to the sound of the television. While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing,” she wrote.

Her account of the trip that set off a very public family feud came in filings seeking reinstatement as guardian to her late son Michael’s three children. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff returned guardianship to her after a hearing Thursday and agreed to her request that her grandson Tito Joe “T.J.” Jackson share guardianship.

T.J. Jackson, 34, was named temporary guardian last week after Beckloff heard family concerns that Katherine Jackson was being held against her will out of state. The judge said Thursday that T.J. will stay on as a temporary guardian until an Aug. 22 hearing where he will be named co-guardian.

The filing was accompanied by affidavits from the pop singer’s two older children, Paris, 14, and Prince, 15. The children wrote that they consented to the shared custody arrangement for themselves and their younger brother, Blanket, 10.

Paris Jackson took to Twitter to demand her grandmother’s return. Randy Jackson, her uncle, has said Katherine Jackson was on doctor’s orders to rest at the spa. In a previous court filing, T.J. Jackson has said he believes his grandmother was induced to go on the Arizona trip by someone pretending to be a doctor.

In her account, Katherine Jackson said that on July 14, “a doctor was brought to my home stating that he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable.” That person, she said, suggested she fly to Arizona. One of her attorneys, Perry R. Sanders Jr., wrote that he flew to Tucson in an attempt to speak with her July 25 and met with Janet and Jermaine Jackson but was not allowed to see his client.

In their court filings, however, her lawyers noted speculation of a plot to “gain control over Mrs. Jackson as a means to get at funds” belonging to the music idol’s children.

“As co-guardian, TJ will be able to ensure that no outside forces try to divert the family allowance or any other resources … to anyone or for any reason other than the benefit of the minor children,” attorneys Sanders and Sandra Ribera wrote.

Outside court, lawyers for T.J and Katherine Jackson said they didn’t want to speak about the trip anymore and hoped the incident was behind the family. The judge also removed an order that barred the children from traveling out of state. They are to mark their father’s birthday later this month with a celebration in Gary, Ind., the family hometown.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ocked-to-learn-reports-of-her-kidnapping.html

*smh* at the fuckery

Can you imagine sitting in your nice room, drinking a Pepsi with your feet propped up and then all of a suddent seeing a television report that you've been reported missing?

What a mess.

So the place have phones.. but doesn't have phones... they have wireless and TV.. but there is no image on the TV..

Of course Katherine...

So it took 3 years to those siblings to find a place that would accept to take the phone and the iPad of an old woman, wonder how much they were paid to accept that... and with who's money...

Last edited:

I fail to understand why did they 'kidnap' her at all. What was the reason?

I fail to understand why did they 'kidnap' her at all. What was the reason?

so she couldn't be able to denounce the letter when it came out

&

to convince her to join their attempts to remove Executors

^ Mrs j has still not made any public denunciation of that letter.

It's kind of lost cause for mrs j to resolutely refuse to name any of the guilty parties who carried out this subterfuge. The uno photo showing some of the gang members has been passed round the globe and did she forget she gave a national tv broadcast surrounded by her children at the spa.

I'm sure the miraval spa is thrilled at people learning that their $3000 bedrooms don't have working telephones or televisions.

I keep reading about Jermaine and the 'olive branch' - sounds more like he's waving a white flag to me!

Randy strikes back

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson And Michael's Children Are Being Used As Pawns To Validate Fraudulent Will, Family Source Claims

Posted on Thu Aug 2, 2012 12:45 PM PDT

Katherine Jackson, as well as Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, are being used as "pawns" to cover up the fact that Michael Jackson's will is fraudulent, according to a Jackson family source.
Contrary to various online reports, Katherine's children stress they are not after the money in Michael's estate.
Our source adds:
"Everyone knows that even if Michael didn't have a will written up, his children would be given the money from the estate by default. His siblings obviously aren't after his fortune because they were never set to earn it in the first place. It's about revealing the truth and who's behind the fake document."
Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will. This morning, Katherine was reinstated as guardian of Michael's three children with her grandson TJ serving as co-guardian until the next court hearing on August 22.
The source goes on to say:
"Interesting how only those children who are removing their name from the letter, like Jermaine recently did, are being allowed to see their mother. The rest have been banned from seeing her or even speaking to her on the phone."
The letter that's being referred to is the one sent from Michael's siblings to John Branca and John McClain ... asking them to resign as co-executors of the King of Pop's estate because they've "failed to perform" their duties.
We've reached out to both Branca and McClain for comment, but have yet to hear back.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...erfeed&utm_medium=twitter#LT04ov42aaP8FE3k.99

Randy strikes back

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson And Michael's Children Are Being Used As Pawns To Validate Fraudulent Will, Family Source Claims

Posted on Thu Aug 2, 2012 12:45 PM PDT

Katherine Jackson, as well as Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, are being used as "pawns" to cover up the fact that Michael Jackson's will is fraudulent, according to a Jackson family source.
Contrary to various online reports, Katherine's children stress they are not after the money in Michael's estate.
Our source adds:
"Everyone knows that even if Michael didn't have a will written up, his children would be given the money from the estate by default. His siblings obviously aren't after his fortune because they were never set to earn it in the first place. It's about revealing the truth and who's behind the fake document."
Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will. This morning, Katherine was reinstated as guardian of Michael's three children with her grandson TJ serving as co-guardian until the next court hearing on August 22.
The source goes on to say:
"Interesting how only those children who are removing their name from the letter, like Jermaine recently did, are being allowed to see their mother. The rest have been banned from seeing her or even speaking to her on the phone."
The letter that's being referred to is the one sent from Michael's siblings to John Branca and John McClain ... asking them to resign as co-executors of the King of Pop's estate because they've "failed to perform" their duties.
We've reached out to both Branca and McClain for comment, but have yet to hear back.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...erfeed&utm_medium=twitter#LT04ov42aaP8FE3k.99

I guess the Estate paid Jermaine.

What I don't get is, what stops other vultures from taking advantage of Katherine, which then means the kids would be in danger too?

Just when you thought it could not get anymore ridiculous!

How will the Rogue Three respond to this? This makes Jermaine's last tweet even more laughable. And it says alot about Katherine that she would read the statement she did on TV, only to refute it days later! What do we believe? Hopefully, this version of events gets the same coverage as the TV appearance so that people can have a better sense of what we, as fans, have been saying for the last 3 years - you cannot trust Jackson family.

This court document does incredible to the Rogue Three and they need to respond and respond quickly.

It would be great if the link for this document could be dropped off at Janet Jackson's fan forums. The contortions they would have to make to absolve Janet in this, will be vastly entertaining!

And in looking back at the ABC statement, I feel that both the leaked letter and "pfft-i-aint-get-kidnapped" statement was written by the same person. I am switching between Rebbie and Randy, cause I would like to think that Janet would have got her lawyer to write something a tad bit more professional.

ETA: Randy is being silly. Was this information sent to his official mouthpiece before the court documents were released? Obviously, people who have demonstrated/indicated that they no intention of harming MJ's heirs, will again have access. Randy needs to deal with the siblings and their spawn willing to swallow their pride in order to stay on the gravy train.

And he is not concerned about the money, just who is administering it. I wait with bated breath to find out WHO Randy would prefer ...

Last edited:

I have no doubt the above is a major issue. the family must have been gutted when mj had the kids. they knew they were waving goodbye to the cash.

wonder who janets left her assets to. Randy named as executor?

If Janet named Randy as her executor and if she won't be having any kids soon, I'd start beeing afraid of Randy as well if I was her!

even if, and that's a big if, the children aren't biologically Michaels he still raised them. legally they are his. he left everything to them. so biology is out of the window here. a person can give away his fortune to a stranger if he so likes.
A person can do that, but in that case the deceased sibling(s) can in fact try to overthrow the will, because in case of no own children siblings do come before total strangers.

Back