Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

I wonder if the kids have the address in Arizona? I live in New York and once I couldn't get my elderly mom in Pennsylvania on the phone. I kept getting a busy signal, so I called the police in her town and gave them her address together with a statement about why I was concerned. During the day, they went to her apt and rapped on the door. They found her and told her to call me. I wonder why the police did not tell whoever it was that told them grandma was with Jermaine and Randy, to have grandma call the kids?

Ivy actually I do not want the estate to do anything, and I am glad they are merely looking at developments. We do not want them to get into this, and then have the signers say they rushed in and caused grandma to get worse, or that the estate is interfering in their personal business.

Someone on twitter pointed out that all of Paris' retweets are made on twitter for iphone but the Jermaine retweet was made from twitter for blackberry. Hmmm....

Retweets show as being from the original poster's device. Jermaine tweeted from a blackberry so all retweets by anyone will also show as being from a blackberry.

I wonder if the kids have the address in Arizona?

Ive seen people on twitter saying Katherine is at the Canyon Ranch spa in Tuscon, Arizona.

Dont know if there are any truth to this.

The estate should not comment should not in any shape or form become involved - although those who signed this cast this to a public frenzy it is at the end of the day family business.

Retweets show as being from the original poster's device. Jermaine tweeted from a blackberry so all retweets by anyone will also show as being from a blackberry.
Phew, thanks for clearing that out. At this point I fear for those poor kids so much, that anything slightly suspicious sets off an alarm.

How long is Jermaine's "shortly" going to be?
Is he going to release his statement from Creek Theatre in order to get full house?

This is utterly insane. Unless Katherine is incapacitated why would she not want to call the kids and check on them. Per reports on the net this is very unlike her as never went more then 24 hours without contacting them. I just pray she is okay and that the children are advised of her whereabouts and/or condition. IMHO this is cruel of the family to leave the kids in the dark, they have already lost their father, now their grandmother has been whisked away to who knows where. I am sure the family has informed whoever has Katherine that the police need Katherine to call them to ensure she is okay, why hasn't this been done? I also feel this can ultimately risk their custodial arrangement, then where would the kids go. Ultimately, this has not been done with the children's best interest in mind and that leads to even more questions about the motive behind this fiasco or as Jermain like to call it " this wildfire of madness"

Vici I wonder if Paris has that AZ information? If she does and it is really the place Katherine is in, then this nonsense could have been solved before I woke up this morning.

One thing I want know is Paris openly said she has not had contact with her legal guardian for over a week, so my question is who is looking after those three children.

^ I think it was radaronline who said their nanny was with them. Also trent will be there and bodyguards etc, so it's not exactly like mac in home alone.

How long is Jermaine's "shortly" going to be?
Is he going to release his statement from Creek Theatre in order to get full house?

I know! Absolutely no concern for those in the uk who are 8hrs ahead meaning it is now nearly 1am. His news management skills for a global media need working on. Clearly this statement ending the 'wildfire of madness' is taking alot of 'tweaking' to get right.

Last edited:

Am I the only one who's surprised it's Janet and not LaToya involved in this?

Latoya is probably acting low profile so at the end of the day she will look like the more 'sane' to take care of the kids after all this drama....

Gaz;3674986 said:
One thing I want know is Paris openly said she has not had contact with her legal guardian for over a week, so my question is who is looking after those three children.

Katherines lawyer said her grandsons are looking after the kids (Taj). Taj tweeted yesterday that he was with the children.

ivy;3674727 said:
The lawyer’s statement in full read:

"During what was to be a brief trip, Mrs. Jackson left her son Michael’s children, of whom she is guardian, in the care of her adult grandsons."

It seems cook, nanny, maybe trent and Taj stopped by. No one knows since the wildfire of madness was created.

Vici I thought taj's tweet suggested he only looked in on them and was not really living there. It seemed as though he just checked in on them. Can someone check that tweet again.

I know! Absolutely no concern for those in the uk who are 8hrs ahead meaning it is now nearly 1am. His news management skills for a global media need working on. Clearly this statement ending the 'wildfire of madness' is taking alot of 'tweaking' to get right.

Very inconsiderate of Jermaine to keep us up all night:)

What I am worrying about is the fact that the Jacksons (Jermaine and co.) want to prepare for a situation that KJ can die anytime... and they want to take any action to take over the "business" and have a financial share of it, like guarding kids... and housekeeping.... and so on....

Actually, according to the will, Katherine cannot decide where the money or the kids are going. It is not her choice, she is only a beneficiary.

Petrarose;3674990 said:
Vici I thought taj's tweet suggested he only looked in on them and was not really living there. It seemed as though he just checked in on them. Can someone check that tweet again.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3
“@HeLovedGlitter: @tajjackson3 Hey Taj! Are u on the road w your dad and Uncles?” No, I am at the house with my cousins"

Latoya is probably acting low profile so at the end of the day she will look like the more 'sane' to take care of the kids after all this drama....

Probably the most alarming unintended consequence of this wildfire of madness.

I thought this couldn't get uglier but I was so wrong, I hope she can communicate and see Katherine soon... :sigh:

Probably the most alarming unintended consequence of this wildfire of madness.
Quite a poet Jermaine is.. first the lioness and her cubs, now the wildfire of madness.. such depth... :trish:

It's very very suspicious that Paris'
Retweet was from a blackberry. She needs to change her password to stop from further hackings.

Jermaine is stretching this "statement" out till show time..I'm thinking he's heard all the talk of boycotting so the statement will be made on the stage once "fans" and the press are in the house! I swear to god I don't understand what people would go to that show tonight.

It's very very suspicious that Paris'
Retweet was from a blackberry. She needs to change her password to stop from further hackings.

Jermaine is stretching this "statement" out till show time..I'm thinking he's heard all the talk of boycotting so the statement will be made on the stage once "fans" and the press are in the house! I swear to god I don't understand what people would go to that show tonight.

Jermaine's original tweet was made from a Blackberry, when Paris retweeted it, it carries the original device with it.

i think its sick to use this situation to get publicity for the show, as if anyone wants anything from them other than info about michaels's mother. emphasis on 'MICHAEL'S MOTHER what does'nt he know he has half the world waiting on him for info? helloooooo germs where are you?

The letter doesn't make any mention of money or of the family controlling the Estate. It was about their concerns over how things are being run. I don't agree with all those concerns and they should not have made the letter public. That being said, I won't spew venom online at them until all the facts are known.
Yep. If even half of the things from the letter are true, it doesn't speak very well of the estate executors. The concerns over the Will are in my opinion justified. I'm also one that doesn't think the estate has done a very good job. They have made a lot of money, but it's not hard to sell Michael Jackson. It's not like they are the executors of Billy Ray Cirus!

Something is bothering. If Katherine only needs rest and is not inpaired, why she hasn't called the kids? She knows they love her.

Something is bothering. If Katherine only needs rest and is not inpaired, why she hasn't called the kids? She knows they love her.

yup..and this is the million dollar question on EVERYONE'S mind...WHY hasn't Katherine reached out to her worried grandchildren?? Only the family knows the answers to this...and I don't like their hours upon hours of silence ..not one bit.

^^And probably we will never hear the real reason.

athina_livadi;3674829 said:
Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness...

https://twitter.com/jermjackson5

Is Jermaine REALLY creating a build up around news about his mother's health??
Like ''More to come after the break!''
This is not some show, concert or promotion stuff¯ this is human security! You tell people, or you shut up!

Yep. If even half of the things from the letter are true, it doesn't speak very well of the estate executors. The concerns over the Will are in my opinion justified. I'm also one that doesn't think the estate has done a very good job. They have made a lot of money, but it's not hard to sell Michael Jackson. It's not like they are the executors of Billy Ray Cirus!

Others tried and failed.

Back