Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

We don't know for certain who made it public.

Most likely, they did. When the news hit Jermaine and Randy confirmed the letter was real. Had the letter been "leaked" by someone not related to the "family" I doubt they would've admitted it was legit so fast, they wanted people to know and now they are paying for that.

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness...

Isn't he suppose to be getting on stage in about 4 hours wearing one of his copy cat Michael Jackson jackets?

Personally, I think Paris didn't tweet anything about Katherine until the missing person's report was officially filed.

She just didn't seem concerned cos she was tweeting about going to the cinema etc.

Isn't he suppose to be getting on stage in about 4 hours wearing one of his copy cat Michael Jackson jackets?

Loads of people wear jackets like Michael. Maybe he just wants to honour his brother?

All of this tweeting and people not in the loop reminds me of how things were in the 90's with Michael....family members trying to get through to him, concerned about his welfare only to find out he was absolutely fine and didn't know anybody was worried about him. I have a feeling that someone (not sure who, I don't want to point any fingers) could be tying up the lines of communication. It seems like a regular occurrence in the family...people not able to get through to each other.

I would like for Jermaine to explain why the children aren't allowed to speak to their grandmother, even if only for a few minutes to know she's ok. The children have a right to know what's going on with their grandma :(

Who cares if your mothers reported missing and the kids are besides themselves with worry... the show must go on right?? Hes got a crowd to please. CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!!? :\
They are sickening!

ROFL, can't even.

IMHO the family resents those kids, they don't believe they are MJ,s biological children. They can't stand the thought of all that money going to PPB.

Yup. Everytime TMZ reports something on Paris there is always the same people posting nonsense about PPB not being Michael's biological kids over there. My friend pointed out "That's Jermiane and Randy". There's no real proof (TMZ would have their IP addresses) but since Randy and Jermaine are so close to TMZ, I would not be shocked if they would post stuff like that on TMZ to brainwash people.

Paris has been tweeting as normal over the last few days, right up until just hours before tweeting that K was missing. Seems to me she isn't getting the full picture.

Also the police don't have any concerns and seem to think Katherine is fine and with relatives. The brothers are performing tonight. Knowing how much they love their mother, I doubt they would perform if she was actually missing.

Stella of course the brothers are performing, because they know where Katherine is. The main concern here is not that Katherine is missing, but that 3 children are looking for her to talk to and cannot get in contact with here. Therefore, to these children, she is missing. Most likely Katherine is fine and this is a stunt, but underage children need to know where the person who is taking care of them is.

If Paris was tweeting normal before, it means she thought grandma would call soon to say how she is doing. It appears that days passed grandma did not call and when Paris called "they" said grandma was not available, then Paris became anxious. It appears that after knowing about the letter and the stroke story, the absence of the grandparent further alarmed her.

Yup. Everytime TMZ reports something on Paris there is always the same people posting nonsense about PPB not being Michael's biological kids over there. My friend pointed out "That's Jermiane and Randy". There's no real proof (TMZ would have their IP addresses) but since Randy and Jermaine are so close to TMZ, I would not be shocked if they would post stuff like that on TMZ to brainwash people.

What an utterly ridiculous and baseless accusation.

Paris has been tweeting as normal over the last few days, right up until just hours before tweeting that K was missing. Seems to me she isn't getting the full picture.

No she's clearly not. That's the problem, she's being kept in the dark, that's her guardian and she's apparently been prevented from having any communication with her for a week and doesn't know why.

Also the police don't have any concerns and seem to think Katherine is fine and with relatives. The brothers are performing tonight. Knowing how much they love their mother, I doubt they would perform if she was actually missing.

Nobody thinks she's missing, wandering alone in the deserts of arizona. The mystery is why she's been completely incommunicado from the children she's meant to be looking after, her caregiver and her lawyers for the past week. There's a missing person report filed and seemingly there's been no attempt from her to contact the sherrif about it. There is no denying it is odd.

Last edited:

What an utterly ridiculous and baseless accusation.

It is quite obvious you support the "family" and everything on here will seem "utterly ridiculous" to you
I don't know why you bother to try and defend or justify these people, they have disappointed me to the point of NO RETURN.

She's not missing from the brothers. She's missing from the three minor children who normally speak or see her daily and have not been allowed to do so for a week.

The insensitivity of Jermaine and whoever else is involved in this is heartless.

May they never really have to worry about what's happening with their mother or one of their own children. It's a terrifying feeling, and just imagine it for three children who were basically orphaned three years ago. Inexcusable.

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute
CNN - ?2 hours ago?
Michael Jackson's Mother Reported Missing, Causes Jackson Family Debate
MTV.com - ?23 minutes ago?
Michael Jackson's 82-year-old mother reported missing amid family dispute over ...
Daily Mail - ?8 hours ago?
Michael Jackson's mother safe after reported missing, cops say
Newsday - ?5 hours ago?
Katherine Jackson, mother of Michael Jackson, reported 'missing'
New York Daily News - ?8 hours ago?
Michael Jackson's mother reported missing -- or is she?
Los Angeles Times - ?7 hours ago?
------------------------------------------------
Just a few Google news headlines, they all are the same. Jermaine must be angry as hell as they never mention Jermaine mother missing.....it's all Michael's mother missing, or any other siblings except in few Janet is mentioned.
i dont believe it has a thing to do with money , i beleive she is sick and doesnt want to worry the kids. i bet they are telling her the kids are fine and know she is worried about them but she need to get some rest or whatever. all this other cloak and dagger skeptism is ppl's minds in overdrive.

It is quite obvious you support the "family" and everything on here will seem "utterly ridiculous" to you
I don't know why you bother to try and defend or justify these people, they have disappointed me to the point of NO RETURN.

I don't support the family at all. Nor do I support the Estate. I support Michael. If I learnt one thing from Michael, it is the danger of baseless accusations, which is exactly what the suggestion that Randy and Jermaine would attack their own niece and nephews in the comments of TMZ is. We don't have to agree with everything that the family does, but the over the top vile hatred that some people have for them is unnecessary and goes against what Michael taught us about love and tolerance.

Nobody thinks she's missing, wandering alone in the deserts of arizona. The mystery is why she's been completely incommunicado from the children she's meant to be looking after, her caregiver and her lawyers for the past week. There's a missing person report filed and seemingly there's been no attempt to contact the sherrif about it. There is no denying it is odd.

Exactly certain people know where Katherine is, but the children under her care do not. Hopefully, after the show the kids will find out about Katherine and then be able to go to bed to get ready for school tomorrow.

^^ also Paris was probably told something about where is Katherine, but clearly she doesn't trust what she is being told and want see and hear Katherine to tell her that she is ok.To me, Paris' actions and tweets speaks volumes, she doesn't trust the people who are around, and don't blame her a one bit.

It is ludicrous to blame Paris for overreacting in situation like this, She simply doesn't have a people around that she can trust and believes what they tell her.

It's kind of sad how this has become a back and forth game between those three kids (mainly Paris) and her aunts and uncles. It's clear to me, that at least for the time being, Paris has been censored because she isn't doing anything but retweeting information and deleting comments that she clearly stood by. She's never shyed away from her feelings so for her to delete comments, tells me someone got to her.

Its as if her aunts and uncles know exactly where Katherine is...which is probably the case...but yet they won't let these kids know what is going on which is a shame and thus, this is likely one of those things that got blown out of proportion because of a lack of communication. That is a constant theme amongst this family and what Jermaine, Janet and whomever dont realize is that in this age there is Twitter, and a kid like Paris that is very vocal is going to go straight to such outlets as a way of getting answers. Like I said before, its a shame it came down to that but it's no blame on Paris, its a blame as to whomever is not communicating with these kids. Which that is the bottom line...these are children. It'd be nice if it appeared as though others in that family remembered that.

With all they have gone through, you would think someone would have sense to let these kids know what is going on before something like this happens.

Yoo who's gonna make a long story short? I'm confused, what happened?

Sometimes it's hard for people to believe how low the Jackson's would go to get their hands on Michael's money. Let Stella continue to defend them. If that letter that was leaked this week does not open her eyes to how greedy these folks are, then nothing will.

Guys please do not bring in that family vs Michael thing, because some mod is going to come in here. We have been doing well in this thread all day, so let's not spoil it now.

Sometimes it's hard for people to believe how low the Jackson's would go to get their hands on Michael's money. Let Stella continue to defend them. If that letter that was leaked this week does not open her eyes to how greedy these folks are, then nothing will.

The letter doesn't make any mention of money or of the family controlling the Estate. It was about their concerns over how things are being run. I don't agree with all those concerns and they should not have made the letter public. That being said, I won't spew venom online at them until all the facts are known.

Guys please do not bring in that family vs Michael thing, because some mod is going to come in here. We have been doing well in this thread all day, so let's not spoil it now.

I agree. Someone's grandmother is missing and it's better to keep it to that topic. Hoping we hear from Katherine soon. What does the estate say? No word from Branca?

I know, when I began to read about this matter and other things they have done in the past, I couldn't believe it myself. I had always thought they were a family who truly cared for and loved their brother genuinely, but this whole thing has opened my eyes and I'm thankful.. It's just annoying and sad people still think these people can be trusted or that they mean well, please :nono:

Someone on twitter pointed out that all of Paris' retweets are made on twitter for iphone but the Jermaine retweet was made from twitter for blackberry. Hmmm....

Stellajackson said:
If I learnt one thing from Michael, it is the danger of baseless accusations, which is exactly what the suggestion that Randy and Jermaine would attack their own niece and nephews in the comments of TMZ is.

Agreed. I felt that was uncalled for. I know jerms in his book made sure to claim ppb were def mj's children. I'm not a family supporter, but i don't like them receiving that type of comment, there's plenty you can criticise them for without that low level of speculation.

Someone on twitter pointed out that all of Paris' retweets are made on twitter for iphone but the Jermaine retweet was made from twitter for blackberry. Hmmm....

So people are suspecting that Paris didn't retweet Jermaine's tweet herself?

What does it mean?

Back