Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

If all this drama was about who controlled the estate and a belief that the will is not real;

A) what would family members who think it is a fake believe would have been in his will?

B) what acts have the estate made that are objectionable?

Bonnie Blue;3685487 said:
As already pointed out, grace in one of her interviews said (from memory) that mrs j rang her the night mj died (la time) to say she was on the way to carolwood and wanted to know where mj kept his cash. It's pretty well-documented that mj kept wads and wads of cash or what did he call it, french fries?, in his house so it sounds a believable story. Also the detectives on the scene at carolwood told the media (and i think the court at murray's trial) that mj's famly wanted access to the house the night of 25 june. And we all know how latoya etc went rummaging around so thoroughly that they found some dried out cannibis in a bag, stuffed in a cupboard in mj's bedroom which they proudly presented to the police declaring it heroin. So they didn't just pop in to pick up some clothes for ppb.

Law enforcement sources dispute warrant's claims of heroin being found at Jackson's home [Updated]

August 27, 2009 | 3:25pm
check-small.png

<fb:comments-count class=" fb_comments_count_zero" href="http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/08/heroin-marijuana-found-in-michael-jacksons-home.html">0</fb:comments-count><!-- sphereit start --> Tar heroin and marijuana were found in Michael Jackson’s house, according to newly released search warrants.
[Updated 3:40 p.m.: But two sources familiar with the investigation told The Times that authorities tested the substance believed to be heroin and the tests came back negative.
The sources -- who spoke on the condition that they not be named because it was an ongoing investigation -- also said that heroin was not present in Jackson’s system.
It is unclear how the heroin reference made it into the warrant, which was issued last week.]
The search warrant claimed that the "heroin" was found in his bedroom, an area that authorities said in the court papers was off-limits to anyone but Jackson and his children. The marijuana was found later in an unspecified area of the house.
According to the search warrant, written by LAPD Det. Orlando Martinez, family members found the heroin after Jackson's death and alerted the coroner's office. Authorities then searched the house and found two baggies of marijuana, according to the court papers.
According to earlier court papers, Jackson died of a lethal dose of propofol, an anesthetic. His doctor, Conrad Murray, told detectives in an interview that he gave Jackson a small dose of the drug soon before he died June 25.
The Los Angeles Police Department's probe into Jackson's death is looking at whether others should face criminal charges.

What exactly do you consider her betrayal of Michael?

There is this telephone interview that was on Abrams on MSNBC:

Guests: Rebbie Jackson, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wayne Swanson, Mike Kirby, Randi Canady, Roger Webster, Ken Lawson

We really do interpret things differently. I got resentment and anger from that interview. The resentment that Michael has put them through this debacle and anger that how it was affecting them. I am not going to pick apart this interview because it will take us away from the main topic of this thread. But suffice it to say - you say potato, I say a sister who is bitter and angry.

Last edited:

As already pointed out, grace in one of her interviews said (from memory) that mrs j rang her the night mj died (la time) to say she was on the way to carolwood and wanted to know where mj kept his cash. It's pretty well-documented that mj kept wads and wads of cash or what did he call it, french fries?, in his house so it sounds a believable story. Also the detectives on the scene at carolwood told the media (and i think the court at murray's trial) that mj's famly wanted access to the house the night of 25 june. And we all know how latoya etc went rummaging around so thoroughly that they found some dried out cannibis in a bag, stuffed in a cupboard in mj's bedroom which they proudly presented to the police declaring it heroin. So they didn't just pop in to pick up some clothes for ppb.
It is difficult for me to imagine Katherine Jackson as a greedy mother, who would want to go through MJ's stuff for the sole purpose of finding cash, the day of his death. I can imagine Katherine and the rest wanting to rush to MJ's place quickly before anyone else did for other reasons. I don't know the family that well (except for Michael and Janet) but this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, created by the same people who created rumours about Michael. Just my point of view, though, and I respect yours.

As for Rebbie, I don't think her being friends with someone who is/has been anti-MJ proves much. Michael had serious issues with people around him too, fired and re-hired people all the time.

We really do interpret things differently. I got resentment and anger from that interview. The resentment that Michael has put them through this debacle and anger that how it was affecting them. I am not going to pick apart this interview because it will take us away from the main topic of this thread. But suffice it to say - you say potato, I say a sister who is bitter and anger.
I think Rebbie was more focused on talking about the kids, cause she knew Michael was a strong person and would prove himself innocent.

Last edited:

It is difficult for me to imagine Katherine Jackson as a greedy mother, who would want to go through MJ's stuff for the sole purpose of finding cash, the day of his death. I can imagine Katherine and the rest wanting to rush to MJ's place quickly before anyone else did for other reasons. I don't know the family that well (except for Michael and Janet) but this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, created by the same people who created rumours about Michael. Just my point of view, though, and I respect yours.

As for Rebbie, I don't think her being friends with someone who is/has been anti-MJ proves much. Michael had serious issues with people around him too, fired and re-hired people all the time.

I think Rebbie was more focused on talking about the kids, cause she knew Michael was a strong person and would prove himself innocent.

The problem is she said Brown was a great guy and how would you felt if your own sister stayed friends with someone who claimed on TV and books that you are a pedo?

The problem is she said Brown was a great guy and how would you felt if your own sister stayed friends with someone who claimed on TV and books that you are a pedo?

Was Rebbie aware of those things, though? She doesn't strike me as someone who follows all MJ-related things that closely. Even Michael was fooled by Martin Bashir, and prob considered him as a friend for a lil while.

Last edited:

:unsure:
elbtj9.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif
> >> I'm so tired of this hot mess.... *big sigh*

P.S. :thinking: > Janet Jackson Fan detected in this thread... (?) :bugeyed :fear:

HAAA Ash not only is Blanket's yawn appropriate for the repetitive claims made by the granny snatchers, but his yawn is appropriate for some of the "estate will take the money to off shore accounts," "the family did not do anything wrong" statements as well.

Re: Branca publicly supporting Michael.

As people said I think there's one little statement from him. But it's important to remember that when Michael was alive Branca wasn't a public figure that the media would be interested in. He still isn't really a public figure - his name only means something to MJ fans only. Plus you can never know his support to Michael in private.

I have already asked this question once but don't recall getting an answer - Does the executor even have the possibility to sell parts of the Estate?

Trust document allows them to sell unprofitable assets. During probate they could have sold stuff to pay debts as well.

As they are earning good enough to pay the debts I don't think the catalogs in risk of being sold to pay the debts. Plus during probate they need the judge's approval to sell anything. After probate the assets can be sold if they are deemed not profitable or worthless, unless the music business changes and catalogs became a bad business it's highly unlikely to be sold.

Also you have Branca promising that the catalogs won't be sold.

I would really like to know what the situation is of this infamous debt! It has been reported the Estate has made like almost $ 500M. How big was the Sony/ATV loan? Wasn't the Mijac loan the smaler one? How come with all the profit they've made they weren't able to repay the bigger debt?

Because the $475 Million revenues is the gross earnings and not the profit. You need to deduct the taxes, payments to beneficiaries, payments to staff, business costs, investment costs, executor salaries. legal costs and so on from it. The rest goes to the debt payments.

Acording to 2006 Prescient lawsuit Sony/ ATV loan was $300 M, Mijac was $72.5 Million. Estate later had $30M + debt to AEG, $30 M for creditor claims. Hayvenhurst was about to foreclose at the time of MJ's death, there could be some debt on Neverland as well but we don't have definitive info on that.

As of today, Hayvenhurst mortgage is paid, AEG debt is paid, most of creditor claims are handled and Mijac debt is about to be paid by the end of year. Sony/ATV payments is current - which means that they are making the required payments for the last 3 years.

So as I said a significant debt payment has happened and it'll continue like that with all the incoming revenues.

I don't. I think who forged the will forgot to check a calendar & chose the date because it needed to be far enough back that Branca would have been working for Michael. I think they may have chosen July 7 - date would be the 7 month, the 7th day.

How do you explain the March 2002 trust which puts Branca & McClain as the co-trustees? As well as the 1997 will & trust which is the same thing as the 2002 will, as well as a reported 3rd will and possibly the trust dated Nov 1995?

so what is the theory then?

That they forged not only 2002 will but up to 5 other wills and trusts?

or

The 2002 will is legit because there are up to 5 other documents that's basically the same as the 2002 will?

Just my point of view, though, and I respect yours.

Lady Kock-Ryder , we need to talk in private.

Was Rebbie aware of those things, though? She doesn't strike me as someone who follows all MJ-related things that closely. Even Michael was fooled by Martin Bashir, and prob considered him as a friend for a lil while.

It's not possible, Stacy was on TV claiming that, he testified against his own brother because he wrote the Bob Jones book, and he had a media fight with Jermaine in 2006 about a book called Legacy in which Brown claimed that Jermaine believed MJ was a CM. Jermaine denied saying that.

"Why now" is an important question that needs to be answered as well.

could it be AEG lawsuit? We know the depositions were ongoing, Tito, Rebbie and Katherine was deposed and Jermaine was scheduled. Perhaps the rest of the depositions is completed too. Is this related to the AEG lawsuit and it seems like AEG has the upper hand in that lawsuit - hence no chance of the $100 M plus win?

is it Katherine's age? and trying to get control or money before she dies?

Ivy I think those 2^^ are the key. We know that after Walgren asked for the restitution, the FAMILY decided to drop it. We know that the reason was that if they stand to receive a certain amount from Muarry, who had no money, then what they could have asked for from AEG, who had money, would have been reduced substantially. (of course we know they would not win the AEG case but they thought so)

Now AEG began the depositions, and they realized that they had to answer a lot of questions, which coincided with or contradicted statements they made on tv or in paper. Some of these statements involved their claims of Michael drug use. Somehow they realized that they are accusing AEG of making Muarry give Michael drugs, but oh oh, AEG is now bringing up the fact that they claimed Michael used drugs in the past. Further, AEG is really digging into their finances to show they depended on Michael for money, and therefore, part of their need to sue is motivated by money/greed, and not by evidence. They see the depositions are not going in their favor, and they cannot provide all the documents required on time much less provide evidence to back up their claims. Remember that Katherine was waiting for AEG to send information, so that she could then return the information as HER evidence, which led AEG to say we don't want her sending back what we have sent to her, etc.,

Next, granny is getting old. How much longer will they be able to get some of the money from her allowance, money from the payments she gets to take care of the children, plus all the perks of trips to expensive places/concerts/shows, etc., etc. There is now a need to go forward with this plan. (Look at all the money spent on children in one year. Now you know that 3 kids, who are mostly in school are not using all that. Part of it includes paying for the cousins and relatives who accompany these children on outings.) Hence, the Wildfire of Madness was created by the Granny snatchers.

We know why the members took part from Rebbie's statements to her friends Brown.

Hey I miss X17. No more reports Randy?

Ivy I think those 2^^ are the key. We know that after Walgren asked for the restitution, the FAMILY decided to drop it. We know that the reason was that if they stand to receive a certain amount from Muarry, who had no money, then what they could have asked for from AEG, who had money, would have been reduced substantially. (of course we know they would not win the AEG case but they thought so)
this. Just showed you how greedy, dumb and shameless the Jacksons are. Conrad Murray just sold another phone interview to the tabloid called out the jacksons again and this sociopath had already told the sun he was planning the tell all book about Michael. Conrat will get rich for killing and slandering Michael. AEG will reveal the jacksons true colors and win their case. The Jacksons will gain nothing but embarrassment. and Michael's name will be dragged through the mud by all parties.

Last edited:

It's not possible, Stacy was on TV claiming that, he testified against his own brother because he wrote the Bob Jones book, and he had a media fight with Jermaine in 2006 about a book called Legacy in which Brown claimed that Jermaine believed MJ was a CM. Jermaine denied saying that.

Oh ok... Then I don't understand her at all.

JustMe00;3685530 said:

JustMe00, you’ll go crazy if you let any one term define Mrs. Jackson. She's a large motley mix of vices and virtues. I’ve seen her greedy, manipulative, willful and untruthful. I’ve also seen her loving, niave, manipulated, fiercely loyal, strong, and independent.

I’ve only really paid a lot of attention to her in these last three years. As I’ve often said, she was rather saintly to me prior to MJ’s death because that was the picture MJ painted of her.

In just three, I’ve seen several of her sides and this is from a distance. MJ certainly saw them fully in 50 years up close. He was a very very smart man and he loved her. I actually think he saved her life by putting Branca in charge of his estate as he knew the siblings would be pulling at her from every angle with their own agendas. These last few weeks proved that. They whisked her off to another state, and wouldn’t even let other siblings speak to her, let alone his children.

And now Janet is continuing to make matters worse by making incendiary declarations PUBLICLY. At this point, she certainly could have handled this differently. What she’s doing certainly isn’t helping her mother’s blood pressure, but I don’t see Mrs. Jackson ever publicly denouncing her for it, because that’s just not how Mrs. Jackson is.

The problem is Rebbie was still befriending Brown DURING and AFTER he said and wrote all those things about Michael (and I think she still does). And like Shelly said it's simply impossible that Rebbie does not know these things about Brown. He was all over in the media at the time. He is still on Twitter calling MJ a pedo whenever he has the opportunity. He testified against Michael, for god's sake! He is chummy with people like Diane Dimond and Ron Zonen! Not to know any of this would simply be an impossible level of cluelessness from Rebbie. Rebbie knew full well where Brown stands and she supported him despite of that. For me there is no excuse for that.

respect77;3685581 said:
The problem is Rebbie was still befriending Brown DURING and AFTER he said and wrote all those things about Michael (and I think she still does). And like Shelly said it's simply impossible that Rebbie does not know these things about Brown. He was all over in the media at the time. He is still on Twitter calling MJ a pedo whenever he has the opportunity. He testified against Michael, for god's sake! He is chummy with people like Diane Dimond and Ron Zonen! Not to know any of this would simply be an impossible level of cluelessness from Rebbie. Rebbie knew full well where Brown stands and she supported him despite of that. For me there is no excuse for that.
Hmmm. Has anyone tried to ask her about it? Maybe MJJCommunity interview would be a good arena for that?

gerryevans;3685579 said:
And now Janet is continuing to make matters worse by making incendiary declarations PUBLICLY. At this point, she certainly could have handled this differently. What she’s doing certainly isn’t helping her mother’s blood pressure, but I don’t see Mrs. Jackson ever publicly denouncing her for it, because that’s just not how Mrs. Jackson is.
I've said this so many times; They NEED to be taking legal action NOW if they want to be seen seriously. Otherwise this whole fiasco has been utterly pointless, and their words mean nothing.

(Any one who wants to know part of Stacy Brown role in the trial read Conspiracy. I have extra copies for give away.)

Has the attorney who is representing the snatchers say what they next step will be. I am trying to figure out exactly what he is representing them in--to prove the exec are mismanaging the estate and to prove the will is fake? Or is he representing them to protect their rights in some action? They have no rights in relation to the estate, so it is confusing. It is like any citizen deciding that Branca is a fraud and writing that letter and making claims. The citizen has no rights in the estate/will situation either.

"I've said this so many times; They NEED to be taking legal action NOW if they want to be seen seriously. Otherwise this whole fiasco has been utterly pointless, and their words mean nothing. "

Agreed, they should go to court, but it's been 2 weeks and still nothing. Wait and see what will happen during the next few weeks.

"I've said this so many times; They NEED to be taking legal action NOW if they want to be seen seriously. Otherwise this whole fiasco has been utterly pointless, and their words mean nothing. "

Agreed, they should go to court, but it's been 2 weeks and still nothing. Wait and see what will happen during the next few weeks.

I'm just afraid this'll turn into a "war of the statements" LOL

Michael had more knives stabbed in his back from his own family members than any dodgy business associates. Re: Rebbi...if someone called my brother a pedo they'd get punched in the face not my friendship. And I know Toya was being beaten but there is no amount of beating that could make me go on tv and tell the world my brother was a pedo. Apparently Katherine had to beg Janet to shownher support for Michael at the trial. Randy got bad people in Michael's life and fucked up his finances to the point where Michal wanted to sue him. And Jermaine..where do we start...

His siblings have always been jealous, they never had his back and this is why it doesn't shock me in thenslightest that this is all happening. They had no loyalty while he was alive, why would they have any in his death.

Of course maureen was aware. brown was writing a book with bob jones that was all over the media. He was then subpoened by sneddon and testifyed in court.mj told brown to stop Claiming he spoke For mj and the family. maureen countered by saying he speaks for me. afterwards brown is maureen manager. i guess maureen must have spent the ladt 10 years in a padded cell if she wasnt aware! the making of excuses for such ppl on a mj bored it tiresome

I don't think fans would have cared about Stacy if Rebbie had cut him off after 2005 when she had obviously known about what he was doing.

But her friendship with him lasted long after, when she performed again after Mike's death she paid tribute to Stacy Brown at one of her shows. Fans remember meeting him backstage with her and he was obsessively tweeting about her shows on his twitter, obviously because he was involved.

He told someone he was her manager over the phone in 2011 and when fans asked this interviewer about it they edited that part out, but this person said they spoke to Stacy on the phone who was her manager then, so whatever title he wants to give himself for what role he had then, he was still organizing interviews for Rebbie in 2011 at least.

There's no excuses for it, this is a man who goes on lunch dates with Zonen and Diane Dimond and defends her like a lap dog on her facebook and twitter. And she still keeps him in her life.

So you are asking if Rebbie was aware Stacy Brown was publically hating on her brother for decades but John Branca is not an MJ supporter for not speaking out on every TV station saying MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INNOCENT?

So you are asking if Rebbie was aware Stacy Brown was publically hating on her brother for decades but John Branca is the devil for not speaking out on every TV station saying MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INNOCENT?

Please read the full convo through before commenting; I was already answered and I agreed :)

Maureen is two-faced and has always been jealous..

Michael had more knives stabbed in his back from his own family members than any dodgy business associates. Re: Rebbi...if someone called my brother a pedo they'd get punched in the face not my friendship. And I know Toya was being beaten but there is no amount of beating that could make me go on tv and tell the world my brother was a pedo. Apparently Katherine had to beg Janet to shownher support for Michael at the trial. Randy got bad people in Michael's life and fucked up his finances to the point where Michal wanted to sue him. And Jermaine..where do we start...

His siblings have always been jealous, they never had his back and this is why it doesn't shock me in thenslightest that this is all happening. They had no loyalty while he was alive, why would they have any in his death.

No truer words have ever been spoken!

Agree for now maybe but for how long before we will hear more defense of the Jackson's traitorous behavior?
I don't understand what you're talking about, but I hope you'll be more constructive with your comments in the future. That's nothing but provoking.

I don't understand what you're talking about, but I hope you'll be more constructive with your comments in the future. That's nothing but provoking.

Provoking what? I think my question is a legitimate one considering the course this thread has been on for a number of pages.

You know Michael could have changed his will at any time. If he really hated Branca he would have changed it. After all the hell that Michael had to deal with he always made sure his children were taken care of. No way in my mind would he have a will that wasn't proper. The courts have already heard the concerns about signatures and dates and they say the will is valid. All the wills he had were identical with the only change being adding his children that were born. To me if the will was fake there would be other changes that would seem odd or strange.

I don't always know what to think of Katherine. When she talks about Michael and chokes up to me it has to be real. But she always covers and protects the rest of her family. Michael trusted her with his kids and he didn't have to put her in the will either but he did. He knew his mother better than we do so to me she must be a good person that he would want to make sure she was taken care of the rest of her life if something happened to him.

could mrs kj reinstate her claim against cm for restituation?

Back