Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

My issue with KJ isn't that she's protective of her cubs, I'm just disgusted that she has no issues saying negative things about the one child that actually lifted a finger to make sure she had food to eat and a roof over her head. I wouldnt care if she treated ALL of her kids equally, but she doesn't she lets Michael get treated like dirt by the media sources she chooses to associate with.

if the estate did indeed put in an offer on Janet's mortgage to pre-empt that Arizona fiasco then it makes the situation even funnier :)

I have the exact same issue with her unconditional protection of the cubs. Why not the same love and care for protecting Michael's rep?

whats up with the estate wanting to pay for everything or at least seemingly having no issues when the begging bowl goes out? its getting tiresome that some many ppl are taking advantage and the estate seem to have no issues with it. are they blind?

EW - maybe the estate is doing this as a pre-emptive strike to cover their bases.

[h=1]not sure if it's allowed to post here but

Michhael Jackson’s Kids Visit An Attorney[/h]

While some kids are out playing sports with their friends or enjoying a summer vacation, Michael Jackson’s kids make their way to an attorney’s office. Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson were spotted with their bodyguards yesterday as they made their way to the offices of their family lawyer in West Hollywood.

I do feel bad for these three kids as they have to endure the very adult issues of custody and estates and legal battles. There is so much riding on the estate of their late father that things have been getting messy behind the scenes, especially with so many family members in the mix.
Hopefully their home life is much more mellow than the media frenzy we see.

http://www.babyrazzi.com/2012/08/14/michael-jacksons-kids-visit-an-attorney/

whats up with the estate wanting to pay for everything or at least seemingly having no issues when the begging bowl goes out? its getting tiresome that some many ppl are taking advantage and the estate seem to have no issues with it. are they blind?
It appears to me that once again MOTHER is put on the front lines, along with her begging cup supplied by her "cubs," and the Estate of Michael Jackson continues to give in.

I'm sure they are not giving her everything she wants, otherwise Randy Jackson would have had a seat at the table.

I remember Mother asking Michael's accountant to give her the ENTIRE million dollars he left for her needs while he was out of the country. She has no shame and I guess she doesn't mind begging when it comes to providing for some of her deadbeat cubs.

EW - maybe the estate is doing this as a pre-emptive strike to cover their bases.

i hope so. its just kinda frustrating sometimes..mj wanted his mother looked after not his deadbeat family but even stevie can see a woman of that age does not need that sort of money for herself.

intresting about the kids

This was filed before Janet went and lost her mind

Maybe that's why she lost it. Could explain why at this time Janet has become very vocal. Perhaps she asked the estate to help subsidize the home and their initial response was negative, or they said something like we can't just do it, we have to take it to the court, and Janet didn't believe them and prematurely jumped on the Randy/Jermaine train.

Maybe that's why she lost it. Could explain why at this time Janet has become very vocal. Perhaps she asked the estate to help subsidize the home and their initial response was negative, or they said something like we can't just do it, we have to take it to the court, and Janet didn't believe them and prematurely jumped on the Randy/Jermaine train.

In my opinion, whatever is going on with Miss Jackson has a lot more to do with then merely a pro rata mortage payment. Mother can't possible be staying there long enough to incur a large pro rata mortage payment, i.e. a weekend, or maybe a long weekend. I really can't see much more that that.

In my opinion, they want Randy Jackson at the helm of Michael's Estate.

Wait a minute, Janet Jackson is Katherine Jackson's daughter, so why would the MJ estate feel the need to foot a portion of the mortgage based on Katherine's use? its her daughter's house, so why should there be any sort of monetary payback? if my mother uses my home there's no way I would expect her to pay for her stay there?

If there is any truth to this, I don't get it.

Wait a minute, Janet Jackson is Katherine Jackson's daughter, so why would the MJ estate feel the need to foot a portion of the mortgage based on Katherine's use? its her daughter's house, so why should there be any sort of monetary payback? if my mother uses my home there's no way I would expect her to pay for her stay there?

If there is any truth to this, I don't get it.

Unfortunately I see more of that backdoor money action coming down the pike.

I mean, that Jackson Unity Tour did nothing and probably broke even, if that. Then Lord only knows what Randy Jackson does for a living, aside from composing attack the Estate letters. They all want to live like Rockstars, without the Rockstar bank.

I also notice from the book written by the Michael Forever Tribute insider that the Jackson's requested "55 First Class Tickets." It sometimes appears that Mother is trying to take care of a lot more than just her "cubs."

In my opinion, whatever is going on with Miss Jackson has a lot more to do with then merely a pro rata mortage payment. Mother can't possible be staying there long enough to incur a large pro rata mortage payment, i.e. a weekend, or maybe a long weekend. I really can't see much more that that.

In my opinion, they want Randy Jackson at the helm of Michael's Estate.

Absolutely no doubt about that. At least Janet does want him at the helm. The brothers certainly wouldn't agree. But Janet is now being very vocal, something she's never done before, I think one of the reasons she wants Randy in charge of the estate is not only to get the Jacksons off her back, but because she wants a piece of the MJ pie too, or may even need it to stay in the style she's accumstomed to. The press has been saying for the last 15 years she's worth a $150 million. Who knows how true that is anymore. The economy downturn affected even billionaires like Bill Gates.

If Katherine really is only staying in Las Vegas a weekend or so, she could stay in a luxurious suite like MJ did. It'd be cheaper than subsidizing a house, and more fun, too. Her paying something on that mortgage would be more beneficial to Janet than to Katherine IMO.

ETA: If Janet has so much faith in Randy, she should put him in charge of her estate.

My only question is how many houses does katherine want/need? o_O When some say "The Estate is Michael now"....I would have to say that yea I agree atleast when it comes to them paying for shit that The Jacksons ask for like MJ once did. SMH

Last edited:

Exactly, or maybe she can ask her billionaire boyfriend to hook Randy up with a job.

Not if she wants him to remain her boyfriend. By the time Randy got through messing up his affairs or someone he'd recommend Randy too, the boyfriend would be kicking Randy and Janet's butt too off his yacht. And hiding the life preservers.

I don't understand this mortgage thing. Isn't that Janet's problem? They want to pay part of her mortgage now?

I'd like to know why they deleted the article.

Probably cause it wasn't true (Janet's lawyer prob contacted them right away). BTW totally cracking up over some of these posts about Janet being broke :rollin:

I mean, seriously we are MJ fans and we should know better.............

Last edited:

This can not be true. I can not believe that a daughter would charge her mother for staying at her house for a couple of weeks or days.
It's hard to believe she would go that low.

Michael is not the only child. Katherine has eight other children who according to her & Joe are respectful & decent people. Why is it that Michael had & has to pay for all of Katherine's expenses? How about her respectful & decent cubs taking care of her now?

I think this is a lie. It's impossible to believe that Janet would ask her dead brother to pay for the stay of their mother at her house. I don't like Janet but I don't believe this. And why is it that the estate is giving in?

Yeah, the article is not there anymore. Maybe was an invented story or maybe they don't want people to know. But now I want to know the true.

Absolutely no doubt about that. At least Janet does want him at the helm. The brothers certainly wouldn't agree. But Janet is now being very vocal, something she's never done before, I think one of the reasons she wants Randy in charge of the estate is not only to get the Jacksons off her back, but because she wants a piece of the MJ pie too, or may even need it to stay in the style she's accumstomed to. The press has been saying for the last 15 years she's worth a $150 million. Who knows how true that is anymore. The economy downturn affected even billionaires like Bill Gates.

If Katherine really is only staying in Las Vegas a weekend or so, she could stay in a luxurious suite like MJ did. It'd be cheaper than subsidizing a house, and more fun, too. Her paying something on that mortgage would be more beneficial to Janet than to Katherine IMO.

ETA: If Janet has so much faith in Randy, she should put him in charge of her estate.
My thoughts exactly.:cheeky:

------------------------

Is this the article?
http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/14/mj-mic...s-vegas-condo/

TheMichael Jackson Estate wants to pay for a portion of Janet Jackson's mortgage on her posh Las Vegas condo ... TMZ has learned.

The Estate filed documents asking the Probate judge to foot a portion of the bill on Janet's mortgage. Sources tell us ... Katherine Jackson has spent time at the condo and the Estate is willing to pay a pro rata share of the mortgage based on how much Katherine uses Janet's Vegas crib.

A hearing is pending on the Estate's request, which was filed before the whole Arizona thing.

Two interesting things.

-- Thing 1. Given that Janet has become an arch enemy of the Estate, it's kind of a smart move to co-opt her by partially footing the bill.

-- Thing 2. This all may amount to nothing, because we're told Katherine isn't speaking to Janet, so it's unlikely she'll be sleeping in Janet's bed anytime soon.

I hope the Estate doesn't pay her a dime for her mortgage, it will only set a precedence for other siblings to follow through with similar requests. If Katherine stays over at Jermaine's, Randy's, Tito's, Jackie's, Marlon's, Rebbie's or Latoya's houses, does that mean the Estate has to pay them as well? smh.

Well so it is true that Janet needs money or she will have to downsize her lifestyle. But, instead of downsizing, she decided to try and take the money Michael Jackson left his children. If no one else will dare to tell you, I will: Janet Jackson your behavior is selfish, greedy and pathetic. Just DOWNSIZE like everybody else!!!!

I do pray someone in that Jackson Family loves Micheal Jackson’s children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson. God Bless them, and, please allow their father, Michael Jackson to continue to watch over them. :angel:

:busted:

pug;3690013 said:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/14/mj-mi...-pay-katherine-janet-jackson-las-vegas-condo/

The Michael Jackson Estate wants to pay for a portion of Janet Jackson's mortgage on her posh Las Vegas condo ... TMZ has learned.

The Estate filed documents asking the Probate judge to foot a portion of the bill on Janet's mortgage. Sources tell us ... Katherine Jackson has spent time at the condo and the Estate is willing to pay a pro rata share of the mortgage based on how much Katherine uses Janet's Vegas crib.

A hearing is pending on the Estate's request, which was filed before the whole Arizona thing.

Two interesting things.

-- Thing 1. Given that Janet has become an arch enemy of the Estate, it's kind of a smart move to co-opt her by partially footing the bill.

-- Thing 2. This all may amount to nothing, because we're told Katherine isn't speaking to Janet, so it's unlikely she'll be sleeping in Janet's bed anytime soon.

:scratch:

Maybe I'm stupid :fear: .... but I did not understand it! :doh: Maybe Ivy can explain to us? :unsure:

bluesky;3690143 said:
not sure if it's allowed to post here but

Michhael Jackson’s Kids Visit An Attorney

While some kids are out playing sports with their friends or enjoying a summervacation, Michael Jackson’s kids make their way to an attorney’s office. Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson were spotted with their bodyguards yesterday as they made their way to the offices of their family lawyer in West Hollywood.
I do feel bad for these three kids as they have to endure the very adult issues of custody and estates and legal battles. There is so much riding on the estate of their late father that things have been getting messy behind the scenes, especially with so many family members in the mix.
Hopefully their home life is much more mellow than the media frenzy we see.

http://www.babyrazzi.com/2012/08/14/michael-jacksons-kids-visit-an-attorney/

:( *big sigh*

If it is true the estate will be giving janet money i will be so mad

8701girl;3690348 said:
If it is true the estate will be giving janet money i will be so mad

I suppose everything is a lie until it´s confirmed.

From the estate second accounting court document, Katherine indeed asked the estate to pay the las Vegas condo and Gary house. The estate agreed and just waited for the court approval. So that TMZ story is not from nowhere.

why is Janet wasting time on asking the Johns for money to pay for her house? I mean, according to her the Johns frauded their way to being estate executors, and seeing as she's "handing over evidence to have them removed as executors", isnt it kinda.... a waste of her time to ask the fraudulent guys for money?
Or perhaps they're only the fraudulent guys when they're not paying for the Jacksons' living expenses?

Top 12 Most Responsible For Feeding The Michael Jackson Addict Myth To The
Media
first posted on June 29 2012

Over 3500 Fan Opinions Counted
1. Brian Oxman 542
2. Janet Jackson 473*
3. Conrad Murray 454
4. Ed Chernof/ Michael Fl. 438
5. Karen Faye 406
6. Rebbie Jackson 284*
7. Jane Velez Mitchell 241
8. Joe Jackson 205
9. Tito Jackson 184
10. Deepok Chopra 106
11. Oprah Winfrey 83
12. Lisa Marie Presley 68
13. Dr. Drew Pinsky 46
14. Randy Jackson 38*
15. Leonard Rowe 23
16. Dr. Arnold Klien 11
17. AEG 5

note: Due to recent news involving certain Jackson family members we have decided to post all of the research poll results. Previously only the top 12 was released.

Michael Jackson Was NOT An Addict
MJ Legacy7
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-was-NOT-an-addict/288817687803025

Okay, i'm just asking for understanding... but how do most fans charactarize michael's use of Demerol, Dilaudid, Xanax, Proloft, Paxil?

Second, what exactly did Janet Jackson say in the several or so interviews since Michael's death that indicated or aledged that Michael Jackson had an issue surrounding drug addiction.

Also, why do some fans seem to know more about Michael's life than would his own family? Are we relying on info from an inside source?

Thanks, again, i'm just trying to understand because I don't follow as much as I'd like. Thanks!

Back