Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Paris Jackson Tells Family Members That Her Tweets Are Being Manipulated By Her Cousin Trent And Security

Posted on Mon Jul 23, 2012 07:00 PM PDT

Paris, Prince and Blanket are prohibited from seeing their aunts and uncles at Katherine Jackson's Calabasas home ... all because of Katherine's nephew, Trent, according to a Jackson family source.
Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie's son Austin all showed up at Katherine's estate to speak with Michael's three children to tell them "they can go see their grandmother anytime."

However, Trent Jackson, using "military-style security tactics," would not allow them to visit, according to a source. Trent is also the same family member who's part of an ongoing investigation involving elder abuse.

A Jackson family source tells X17online exclusively:

"Trent has instructed security to not allow family into the home. The kids were told they had every right to come visit their grandma in Arizona, but they flat out said 'we don't want to.' Now Trent is telling the cooks and the staff to not show up to work so that it looks like the children aren't being cared for. He knows he's been caught and now he's trying to use the children to cover it up."
The family source adds, "Paris has confided in her cousins that Trent and a security member have been "putting her up to Tweeting out messages against the family."

As for why the kids declined an offer to visit their grandmother, our source adds,

"Paris is trying to get out of going to summer school and without her grandmother there, she's succeeding. She's extremely manipulative and just wants to stay home and have fun. And at only 13, Prince is trying to get his girlfriend to come stay at the house. With Trent overseeing the children, it's complete chaos and they have no boundaries."

X17online exclusively obtained the photo of Katherine Jackson visiting her daughter Rebbie in Arizona and enjoying the card game, Uno. Arizona Sheriff's authorities have confirmed that the Jackson matriarch is "having a good time with family."

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...tweet_security_072312.php#iMEmq74ozjkybjRF.99

If only half of this is true, then it would be all the more reason to bring their grandmother and guardian home ASAP. Instead of keeping her from them.

I supposed you mean spiritually, if it comforts both of you, it's your right to believe whatever you want. I said cuz I'm atheist and I don't believe that kind of stuff.

Of course Michael did a great job raising those kids, Paris and Prince are showing their father taught them quite well! I just wonder why people releated to them isn't doing anything to protect them...

I am sorry. I wish Michael was here because this would never happen. I want them protected.

Re: Michael Jackson's Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids

Well I am very proud of Prince and Paris. Now that they are old enough they know what is going on. They are indeed very smart and they won't let the Jack$on$ push them around. I have a feeling Michael talked to them about his own family. Very sad.

I supposed you mean spiritually, if it comforts both of you, it's your right to believe whatever you want. I said cuz I'm atheist and I don't believe that kind of stuff.
Snow White not to derail the thread but Michael came and gave me something in a dream about a month after he died, so these things do happen.

This last report is the lowest of the lows and I do not think they can stoop any lower.

This is so sad - aunts and uncles saying negative things about the kids to the media. I wonder if the kids know about Word to the Badd?

Have Joe or Latoya said anything yet? Even they probably know that it's best to stay away from this.

What about Tito? His name was on the letter, but he hasn't been mentioned in any of these stories. I assume that Jackie and Marlon disagree with all of this. Things must be interesting between the brothers backstage.

It's now come down to grown adults blaming kids for their own failures in life.

how sad is that!!!

Re: Michael Jackson's Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids

Well I am very proud of Prince and Paris. Now that they are old enough they know what is going on. They are indeed very smart and they won't let the Jack$on$ push them around. I have a feeling Michael talked to them about his own family. Very sad.

Now that they find out this about them, most likely they will seek out more information to find out about them. Hopefully they will not be surprised by what they learn.

This has just gotten worst and worst. I can't believe Randy has stooped so low to bash Prince and Paris like that. Unforgivable. It's time for Michael's kids to get the hell away from these people (Katherine included since it seems she can't protect MJ3 or even herself) and have Diana Ross or Debbie step in.

The best news so far is that certain people are barred from entering the home and that Prince said NO. Maybe he said Hell No We Won't Go. That would be great.

Snow White not to derail the thread but Michael came and gave me something in a dream about a month after he died, so these things do happen.

This last report is the lowest of the lows and I do not think they can stoop any lower.

I'm not trying to disrespect Petrarose but the mind is too powerful!

If that last report is true, Then it's all the more reason for Katherine to get back home and straighten this mess out. Besides, where is the nanny who was supposed to be taking care of these children? Somehow, I personally don't think that Trent was the "nanny". There's no reason for this at all. This whole thing is a major embarassment from top to bottom, in my opinion.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to disrespect Petrarose but the mind is too powerful!

OKay.

Kingofpop you have something there. We hear what The security and children did, but how about the nanny. Shouldn't she have called first. Well at least something was done.

Ofcourse it is. It doesn't fit your story line.....White haired woman and all.

Trent has no control over the kids he is not their guardian nor the owner of that home so the fact that they are making him out to have on this control is ridiculous. And what their saying about MJ children is just messed up. Prince girlfriend has parents and I highly doubt they would just let the girl stay there with all that's goin on....they forget she is a minor too. SMH

Whoever is a source of last x17online crap article is immoral, unscrupulous, greedy, desperate :censored: :censored: :censored:. :mat:

What about Tito? His name was on the letter, but he hasn't been mentioned in any of these stories.
I guess it still isn't Tito time. :smilerolleyes:

Trent has no control over the kids he is not their guardian nor the owner of that home so the fact that they are making him out to have on this control is ridiclous. And what their saying about MJ children is just messed up. Prince girlfriend has parents and I highly doubt they would just let the girl stay there with all that's goin on....they forget she is a minor too. SMH

We don't believe it at all. The problem is the general population who read these things might start saying something nasty about Michael's children.

Somehow, I don't think that Trent was the "nanny".

Trent is katherine's caregiver and nephew

I guess Trent was behind Tj's tweet, too?

How the heck would trent get into tjs tweet????? its not like tj permantly lives there like PPB do. Trent would have to hack into tj's laptop to do that

Trent is katherine's caregiver and nephew

I guess Katherine pays Trent out of her allowance, so now that she is gone and they are fighting, will Trent be paid?

I guess Katherine pays Trent out of her allowance, so now that she is gone and they are fighting, will Trent be paid?

I dont think trent cares bout the $$$$$$ as much as katherine "cubs" do as i reckon he wouldve left yrs ago. Over the years he has probably seen/heard that much crap that would make anyone leave asap but trent didnt

Trent better start looking for a job. I doubt things will just go back to normal after all of this.

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

That X 17 article is contradicting! It's all B.S because how can Paris be saying Trent is behind her tweets to the family and then the family is saying she and Prince don't wanna see their grandma because they just wanna have fun and not wanna go to school ect. Which is it?

And by the way TJ Jackson is on Paris side so I guess he better watch out cause he might be next on the attack list! SMFH

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

So they are just going to keep Katherine away from her home? The longer she stays away the worse she and the family will look. They don't deserve to be with the kids and this is not how Michael would want when he picked his mother to raise his kids. I am afraid what will happen tomorrow.

So they are just going to keep Katherine away from her home? The longer she stays away the worse she and the family will look. They don't deserve to be with the kids and this is not how Michael would want when he picked his mother to raise his kids. I am afraid what will happen tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will see some more backfiring because the media will have more to say about it. Then, the family will come up with another statement again.

T.J. Jackson (3T) replies to paris tweet/ Apparenlty he is standing with MJ children trying to speak reason to the Jackson Clan

TJ_to_Paris.JPG

That X 17 article is contradicting! It's all B.S because how can Paris be saying Trent is behind her tweets to the family and then the family is saying she and Prince don't wanna see their grandma because they just wanna have fun and not wanna go to school ect. Which is it?

And by the way TJ Jackson is on Paris side so I guess he better watch out cause he might be next on the attack list! SMFH

Hasnt it been reported that the kids love school an hanging out with their school friends? the theory of trent being behind their tweets is ridiculous

Randy has no shame. Or sense.

What a disaster! No wonder MJ kept his distance. The family has really showed their true colors. They obviously have no concern for Prince, Paris or Blanket. Very sad. I'll be happy when they turn 18 and can move out of there.

Back