Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

Did X-17 supply the film crew?

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

Tomorrow we will see some more backfiring because the media will have more to say about it. Then, the family will come up with another statement again.

I feel bad for the kids. You wish you could do something to help them but we can't. This whole thing makes me sick.

Did X-17 supply the film crew?

Could be. The next thing is if Janet said Grandma needed to be away from the Children to get a complete rest, why did she and the boys go to the house and try to take the children to see Grandma? Wouldn't the kids disrupt her rest?. Wouldn't it be less stressful to simply give mother a cell phone and have her call her wards?

The Jackson sibs are acting very foolish. Boy are the children going to have a lot to tell Child Protective Service, the judge and their attorney's!
Katherine is going to have a lot of explaining to do and it better be good. I think the family has given the Estate a gigantic weapon to use against them. Accusing Branca & McClain of elder abuse will open the door for them to defend themselves against slander. I want to thank the Jackson’s for digging your own graves and covering yourselves up with dirt. The only thing I can see that will save them is KJ coming home and begging the kids not to tell the authorities the truth. At this point I'm not sure that even that will work to cover you this mess.

As someone said earlier, there was probably damage control that went horribly wrong.

A TV crew would have captured the children excitedly heading out to see the grandmother whom they haven't seen in 8 days. The crew might even have been there for the joyous reunion.

Now there is even more of a mess to be cleaned up.

Nothing is going to plan for these goons!

I don't understand how the police can find Mrs. Jackson and she can tell them she is fine but doesn't want to go back to CA, and that's ok with them with all this crap going on? I couldn't leave my kids, not contact them, have a missing persons report filed on me, but then just say I'm not going home?!!! She is their legal guardian they are minors she can't just leave them with a babysitter indefinitely! Unreal.

I don't understand how the police can find Mrs. Jackson and she can tell them she is fine but doesn't want to go back to CA, and that's ok with them with all this crap going on? I couldn't leave my kids, not contact them, have a missing persons report filed on me, but then just say I'm not going home?!!! She is their legal guardian they are minors she can't just leave them with a babysitter indefinitely! Unreal.

This is a new type of guardianship. That is why is looks unfamiliar to most of us.

Two versions of the same story ..
ivy;3675948 said:
Michael Jackson Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids
5 2
Posted on Jul 23, 2012 @ 08:33PM print it send it

WENN/Splash News
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove their brother Michael's three children from the house on Monday, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

"Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

As previously reported Janet was behind Katherine's removal from her home to Arizona, after becoming adamant that her mom needed bed rest and to be checked out by an independent doctor. And a source has revealed that Katherine is doing just fine.

"Katherine is very well,” a family member told RadarOnline.com. “Janet was behind the whole thing – she felt that Katherine needed medical help and was desperate for her to get some bed rest."

"Michael's children are being cared for by their nanny and legal options are being explored about ensuring their safety. The children are very, very smart and they are surrounded by excellent bodyguards that won't allow anything unsavory to happen to them. The kids just want their grandmother back, and want the family drama to end. Now that Paris and Prince are old enough, they understand why Michael didn't have much of a relationship with anyone in the family except for Katherine," the source says.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Meanwhile, Paris Tweeted Monday afternoon, "gotta love family."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...barred-katherine-house-attempting-remove-kids

Randy Jackson's mouth piece X17 counters the story by demeaning/attacking Michael's Children

ivy;3676003 said:
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Paris Jackson Tells Family Members That Her Tweets Are Being Manipulated By Her Cousin Trent And Security

Posted on Mon Jul 23, 2012 07:00 PM PDT

Paris, Prince and Blanket are prohibited from seeing their aunts and uncles at Katherine Jackson's Calabasas home ... all because of Katherine's nephew, Trent, according to a Jackson family source.
Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie's son Austin all showed up at Katherine's estate to speak with Michael's three children to tell them "they can go see their grandmother anytime."

However, Trent Jackson, using "military-style security tactics," would not allow them to visit, according to a source. Trent is also the same family member who's part of an ongoing investigation involving elder abuse.

A Jackson family source tells X17online exclusively:

"Trent has instructed security to not allow family into the home. The kids were told they had every right to come visit their grandma in Arizona, but they flat out said 'we don't want to.' Now Trent is telling the cooks and the staff to not show up to work so that it looks like the children aren't being cared for. He knows he's been caught and now he's trying to use the children to cover it up."
The family source adds, "Paris has confided in her cousins that Trent and a security member have been "putting her up to Tweeting out messages against the family."

As for why the kids declined an offer to visit their grandmother, our source adds,

"Paris is trying to get out of going to summer school and without her grandmother there, she's succeeding. She's extremely manipulative and just wants to stay home and have fun. And at only 13, Prince is trying to get his girlfriend to come stay at the house. With Trent overseeing the children, it's complete chaos and they have no boundaries."

X17online exclusively obtained the photo of Katherine Jackson visiting her daughter Rebbie in Arizona and enjoying the card game, Uno. Arizona Sheriff's authorities have confirmed that the Jackson matriarch is "having a good time with family."

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...tweet_security_072312.php#iMEmq74ozjkybjRF.99

T.J. Jackson the Son of Tito (who signed the scathing Letter to Estate) Stands with the Children in this matter

qbee;3676061 said:
T.J. Jackson (3T) replies to paris tweet/ Apparenlty he is standing with MJ children trying to speak reason to the Jackson Clan

TJ_to_Paris.JPG

The Jackson’s are so clearly irrational and desperate they must know for sure that they have lost the lawsuit against AEG. They must feel that getting control of the kid’s money is their only hope now. They tipped their hands prematurely and now they look like lunatics. AEG Live must be LTAO at the foolishness. .

As someone said earlier, there was probably damage control that went horribly wrong.

A TV crew would have captured the children excitedly heading out to see the grandmother whom they haven't seen in 8 days. The crew might even have been there for the joyous reunion.

Now there is even more of a mess to be cleaned up.

Nothing is going to plan for these goons!​

But there was no need for a camera crew whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated CNN story

NEW: A "scuffle" broke out at the Jackson family home Monday, sheriff spokesman says
NEW: Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson were on the scene, a source says
NEW: Paris tweets: "gotta love fam"
NEW: "8 days and counting . something is really off," Paris says on Twitter
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Feuding among Michael Jackson's family reached a new level Monday when a "scuffle" erupted at Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas, California, according a sheriff's spokesman.
Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late pop icon, posted a Twitter message about the time the incident was happening: "gotta love fam."
She also tweeted about her distress about not hearing from her grandmother for more than a week: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!

I believe it was just the local police in AZ that went to see Katherine. I think I read the LAPD was blocked from speaking to her. Since it was just the local cops, perhaps they don't have the power to force her home to the kids?? I really don't know - just a thought.

"Paris is trying to get out of going to summer school and without her grandmother there, she's succeeding. She's extremely manipulative and just wants to stay home and have fun. And at only 13, Prince is trying to get his girlfriend to come stay at the house. With Trent overseeing the children, it's complete chaos and they have no boundaries."

If that is so true then why dont they just bring katherine home???? that would end all this drama and also if katherine really is ill why noy bring her to a nearby hospital where its closer to the children

This is a new type of guardianship. That is why is looks unfamiliar to most of us.

What type of guardianship is that? That it is optional to take care of the children you are responsible for? Never heard of it. I feel so bad for those children...

I believe it was just the local police in AZ that went to see Katherine. I think I read the LAPD was blocked from speaking to her. Since it was just the local cops, perhaps they don't have the power to force her home to the kids?? I really don't know - just a thought.

But police are police im sure they have full authority to do something in a situation like this no matter where they are from

LAPD Sheriff: Two Jackson Family Members in “Minor Scuffle” at Home
07/23/12 11:32pmRoger Friedman0

The police were called to Katherine Jackson’s rented home in Calabasas earlier today. Spokesman Steve Whitmore said they had to break up a “minor scuffle” between two Jackson family members around 1:10pm Pacific time. No one was arrested. But the call came on the heels of the missing persons report about Katherine Jackson, and all the weird stuff that’s gone on for the last week concerning Michael Jackson’s kids, his mother, his siblings, his executors and a cast of characters everyone thought had finally settled down.

I’m told by a source that Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson tried to enter the house with the idea of taking Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson–three minor children whose guardian is Katherine–out. Where exactly? That part hasn’t been determined yet. But once the police left, security ejected the trio and told them not to return.

My source says, “Randy got into it with a security guard, and even Janet was very aggressive. They all had cameras out and running to record what was happening.” The “scuffle” between two family members may have been between Michael’s brother Randy and Joe Jackson’s nephew, Trent. The latter was hired by Michael Jackson seven or eight years ago to take care of Mrs. Jackson–drive her, run errands, whatever she needed. There was a rumor today that Jermaine and Randy were going to accuse Trent of “elder abuse”–but the rumor was scotched by Whitmore. By all accounts, Trent has taken excellent care of Mrs. Jackson.

The altercation was settled, but bad feelings linger. If I were Jermaine or Randy Jackson, I’d get Mrs. Jackson home to Calabasas and her court-appointed guardianship right away.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...ckson-family-members-in-minor-scuffle-at-home

But police are police im sure they have full authority to do something in a situation like this no matter where they are from

I agree they will work together to resolve the issue. I guess they can't make her go home, but I would think her refusal would be viewed as neglect and the police would contact child serves to have the children removed. I guess that is coming next...

My heart is breaking after reading all of this... Paris was hysterical and Prince had to stand up to Aunt and Uncles...this is not the life Michael wanted for these children, this is disgusting.

There are no words to describe that X17 article...Im willing to bet it was written by the Jackson's, because not even a sick journo would come up with that and release it and do that to teenagers, especially ones that have been through what they've been through.

I now hate Janet Jackson....she wont be getting another dollar from me, she's as evil as her two brothers that she followed to try kidnap her own neice and nephews...and an F'ING camera crew to film it.

My heart breaks for these kids, it breaks for Michael. I feel like im in the twilight zone and that this can't possible be real.

The only reason I could see any positive in this is because now Prince and Paris know EXACTLY what their family is. And that tweet Paris favourited proved that.

All i have going through my head right is

"You put a knife in my back,
Shot an arrow in me
Tell me are you the ghost of jealousy"

and

"Watch the ones with the biggest smiles
the idle jabbers..cuz they're the backstabbers"

beyond repulsed.:mat::puke:

This elder abuse thing, the only people who would do that are the Jacksons themselves, so why get the children involved in this mess.

We all feel bad for the children, but there is nothing we can do. I guess that is why we feel so hurt. It is horrible to see something bad happening and yet not have the power to do anything about it.

Who is paying for these trips and chartered jets? Is this coming from Katherine's allowance.

I have also lost respect for Mrs Jackson, there is now way does she not know something is going on...that would be damn near impossible! Even if she did need a break and doesnt know what's going on and has been told by family members that the kids are okay..why doesnt she just wanna ring and say hi? especially if she's never gone 24 hours without speaking to them before.This is wrong..ENTER MISS ROSS

No. They have to contact the next state/county and ask for permission to go there. Sometimes they will go with the police from the local state to avoid any of these legal issues. Actually I am surprised the California police did not do so, but rather tried to go there themselves. They should know they cannot do that. Only the Federal can cross state lines.

Notice now the kids control the estate.And the family don't consider them like family

The summer school is not remedial. It is to do a class from the next years curiculum so she gets a free period. its an advancement. read the buckley summer school website. that article is disgusting. someone tell randy prince is 15. Grandkids in quotation marks? Someone ought to throw jermaines book at him if he tries throwing paternity shade.

Someone should really step in this situation. I don't know whether DCSF have law to back them up step in. However, this went way too far. I am angry with the Jacksons from time to time but I really don't give a shit. However, involving PPB in is way too low. No kids should suffer this kind of drama. Now, you have blog saying that MJ spoiled his kids and so on. Gush, we don't even need to wait they grow up to be adults. There are people started to attack them like crazy. The Jacksons add fuel and speculation to all the mess.

Wow deja vu. The media has NO LIMIT when it comes to anything concerning Michael Jackson, including his minor children. Such a hateful, hurtful article would never be written about ANYONE else.

I am so disgusted. Calling it a night. I've read enough bs today to last me a lifetime.

This sounds just like the X17, so I guess the Jacksons are busy having as many blogs as possible write similar nonsense. It is laughable that the person wrote that the kids are abusing Katherine financially, when the bulk of the money belongs to them. Notice the reference about Michael's adopted kids and the blood is thicker than water comment. Most of us said that there is resentment for Michael's rich children. After everyone who knew Michael spoke of how polite and well-brought up the children were, and even some tried to say that Katherine is doing is fine job because the kids were so polite. Now all of a sudden the children are horrible. Please

The summer school is not remedial. It is to do a class from the next years curiculum so she gets a free period. its an advancement. read the buckley summer school website. that article is disgusting. someone tell randy prince is 15. Grandkids in quotation marks? Someone ought to throw jermaines book at him if he tries throwing paternity shade.

yes she was tweeting about summer school, she goes to summer school to get a free period, Prince did the same last year

Back