Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

O_O The media is running wild.
Look at what you've started again, Jacksons!

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

They can't start claiming kids aren't MJ when one looks just like him and another has vitiligo just saying! So that acticle is pure crap!

Are the kids lawyer paying any attention to this? Somebody? How long is the nanny suppose to take care of them? I don't see how the kids will ever look at Jermaine, Randy, Janet and Rebbie the same again. I don't even know them but they disgust me. Greed is a terrible thing. As for Katherine not talking to the kids directly is wrong.

They can't start claiming kids aren't MJ when one looks just like him and another has vitiligo just saying! So that acticle is pure crap!

We can't blame the person writing the article, because it seems to me a Jackson or more is feeding that information to the press. Jacksons need to understand that it does not matter if they believe the children are Michael's or not. His name is on their documents and he left his wealth to them. Get over it.

Basically what the Jacksons are doing is fighting for control of the estate in the media. They see they cannot gain from attacking the estate, so they are now focusing on attacking the children. How is that suppose to help them win their case, only they know.

Sorry double post!!

I don't believe any of it. Don't believe the hype.

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSONWe thank the fans for their keen interest in the matters that have been reported on recently regarding the Estate and Mrs. Jackson. We will not comment any further on the letter we received from certain of the Jackson siblings. We think our letter in response speaks for itself. We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances. While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so. We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with. We take these matters very seriously and will continue to report on them as appropriate. Sincerely,John BrancaJohn McClainCo-ExecutorsThe Estate of Michael Jackson

Its randy. he even at the grammys didnt acknowledge the kids were family. he is so fucked up. i hope the kids read that article and cut him out of thrir lives

I do not think it is only Randy. I think others in that family think the same way about the kids. Otherwise the whole group including Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Tito would have allowed the kids contact with mother. Notice they separate Michael's kids and those who like the kids.

Great the estate is doing the right thing by monitoring and not directly getting involved. It is good to hear that steps are being taken to make the kids safe. They are right, they do not have to respond to the letter further. They need to stay away so that the Jacksons make this big mistake all on their own.

How are the kids abusing Katherine financially? LOL The estate is giving Katherine their money to take care of them. It's not coming out of her pocket. Wait...I see it's coming out off Jermaine's, Randy's, Rebbie's and Janet's pockets right? That money should take care of them and not the kids right? The kids will control the estate and you think they would be wise not to anger them now, break trust and show what greedy, immoral, lazy, disrepectful, arrogant, ignorant, ungrateful, dishonest human beings they are. Michael was the weird not normal one? I don't think so.

@MJonlineteam

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

We thank the fans for their keen interest in the matters that have been reported on recently regarding the Estate and Mrs. Jackson. We will not comment any further on the letter we received from certain of the Jackson siblings. We think our letter in response speaks for itself.

We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances.

While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so. We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with.

We take these matters very seriously and will continue to report on them as appropriate.

Sincerely,

John Branca
John McClain
Co-Executors
The Estate of Michael Jackson

So now its seems they took katherine be ause tge estate is stressing, trent is abusing her and michaels kids are unruly. kathetine has stated many times how they are great kids and she has no problems with them. i cant even with this fuckery

So now its seems they took katherine be ause tge estate is stressing, trent is abusing her and michaels kids are unruly. kathetine has stated many times how they are great kids and she has no problems with them. i cant even with this fuckery

That is their downfall, they never remember what they said years, months, weeks, days, and hours ago, so they are constantly leaving documents for people to hang them with. Look at how in 1 day Jermaine contradicted himself about Katherine's whereabouts. If you cannot remember what you said in 1 day, how can you remember what you said months ago. Can you imagine what AEG has now to show about their greed. I hope all their depositions are complete. I am so happy we are able to support the estate in this matter, and I am happy that they keep us abreast of the situation.

So now Randy/Jerm's has the blogosphere adding " " to make it sound like those kids aren't Michael's in there article. I didn't see so many " " as today. Granted there were a few blogs that " ", but today it seems to be out of hand. And all the badmouthing to MJ kid's....this is terrible. Just horrible! What's worst is everyone in these kids circle are doing nothing about it :(

Something has gone terribly WRONG here. Mrs. Jackson should be HOME, caring for those children, and if she cannot, the children need to know why not. The children seem to be in free-fall. The solution is simple. Bring the guardian HOME. Or, if that cannot happen, then the Jacksons need to explain, why not. This is so over-the-top, as to be inconceivable. Michael? I am SO sorry .... .

The executors are not charged with the care of the children. There is only so much they can do. The ad-litem attorney is only charged with financial matters. WHO is taking care of those children?

DCFS needs to step in now. For real.

I hope something is being done to protect them. They are being bullied and blamed. It doesn't look good when adults are bullying or trying to intimidate children.

You do know those "sources" are Jerms/Randy + Jackson clan feeding into these sites. The sites are crap, but look who's feeding them this info. It's so obvious who it is...

Something has gone terribly WRONG here. Mrs. Jackson should be HOME, caring for those children, and if she cannot, the children need to know why not. The children seem to be in free-fall. The solution is simple. Bring the guardian HOME. Or, if that cannot happen, then the Jacksons need to explain, why not. This is so over-the-top, as to be inconceivable. Michael? I am SO sorry .... .

The executors are not charged with the care of the children. There is only so much they can do. The ad-litem attorney is only charged with financial matters. WHO is taking care of those children?

DCFS needs to step in now. For real.

They want to take over the estate, but if a Jackson cannot take care of 3 well-brought up children accurately, how will they be able to handle a huge estate that they are fighting for. The mere fact they have resorted to name calling shows they cannot use their cognitive abilities to plan, problem solve, and execute. As someone tweeted--all this because people are fighting for money that does not belong to them.

You do know those "sources" are Jerms/Randy + Jackson clan feeding into these sites. The sites are crap, but look who's feeding them this info. It's so obvious who it is...

Yes I do that's who I meant by "THEY" and therefore the article was crap!
Besides many Jacksons including Latoya has mentioned Prince Vitiligo and others like Joseph, Jermaine and Tito how much Blanket looks like MJ! But, as always they say one thing one day and another the next! Making themselves look like idiots!

ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC@PrinceMJJJackson I am so proud of you. You have his strength inside you. I'm calling everyone I can to help you guys. Stay strong! #AllLove

Yes I do that's who I meant by "THEY" and therefore the article was crap!
Besides many Jacksons including Latoya has mentioned Prince Vitiligo and others like Joeseph, Jermaine and Tito how much Blanket looks like MJ ! But, as always they say one thing one day and another the next! Making themselves look like idiots!

Jacksons need to understand that even if you adopt a child it is your child. They would have fought with any offspring Michael left his wealth to, even if they believed the children were Michael's. They feel that michael's money is Jackson community property, so by their logic it should automatically come to them when Michael died. I thought Michael was their "beloved brother" but yet they spread vicious lies about his children.

In Anthonys tweet I hope he is not calling Jacksons to help them. That would defeat the whole purpose of helping!!!!

Isn't Anthony the one who wanted to go to the trial but they would not let him even when some of them did not attend and there were family seats available.

They want to take over the estate, but if a Jackson cannot take care of 3 well-brought up children accurately, how will they be able to handle a huge estate that they are fighting for. The mere fact they have resorted to name calling shows they cannot use their cognitive abilities to plan, problem solve, and execute. As someone tweeted--all this because people are fighting for money that does not belong to them.

There is NO possibility, under the law, that would allow them to "take over" the estate. They are grasping at straws that do not exist. Michael's will was CLEAR, and there is a line of succession in it. Katherine is to be taken care of, as long as she lives. When she passes on, Michael's children inherit all of the estate, in increments. In the (horrible) event that the children die, Michael's siblings STILL do not inherit, but the estate goes to the nephews, instead. Michael did not, EVER, intend to give anything to his brothers and sisters, in his will.

Michael's children have two "entities" looking out for them. The executors, and their "guardian ad litem." Problem is, that they are legally charged with looking out for their FINANCIAL interests, only. But yet? I do hope the executors step in now, in whatever capacity they can, to HELP those children, personally, and emotionally!

Autumn now that the estate stated that work is being done to safeguard them legally, it does make us feel a little better. It still boggles my mind that the Jacksons were essentially trying to have a coup, be it an illegal one.

ivy;3676090 said:
LAPD Sheriff: Two Jackson Family Members in “Minor Scuffle” at Home
07/23/12 11:32pmRoger Friedman0

My source says, “Randy got into it with a security guard, and even Janet was very aggressive. They all had cameras out and running to record what was happening.” The “scuffle” between two family members may have been between Michael’s brother Randy and Joe Jackson’s nephew, Trent.

Phsysical altercation at the house? No surprises there since we are dealing with Randy.

Id wish Randy would rather go invest time on his own estranged kids than trying to get his hands on MJs money.

Last edited:

How the hell are the kids taking advantage of "Katherine's money" when, excuse me, the estate is giving Katherine their money (the kids) to take care of them?

The money isn't coming out of Katherine's pocket so why do they act like it does??? That money is coming from the estate (the kids) so if Paris wants a f**king pony in her back yard, she can gets a f**king pony in her backyard since over $60,000 + belongs to the kids and that money goes to Katherine for the kids. That's what this family does NOT seem to understand.

Jerms/Randy need to sit down and stop all this f**kery. Shame on Rebbie and Janet for joining in. Here I thought Janet was sane from that crazy bunch and she almost took part of kidnapping those kids today with Randy and Jerm's!

This family disgusts me. Now they are feeding the press starting bad PR towards Paris (mainly) trying to make it sounds she's adopted ect and painting her as rude. This is the lowest of the low!

^Now you know where some of the bad stories about Michael originated.

I don't understand how the police can find Mrs. Jackson and she can tell them she is fine but doesn't want to go back to CA, and that's ok with them with all this crap going on? I couldn't leave my kids, not contact them, have a missing persons report filed on me, but then just say I'm not going home?!!! She is their legal guardian they are minors she can't just leave them with a babysitter indefinitely! Unreal.

That behaviour would certainly fit with early Alzheimers. Recent memory is less reliable than more established memory. Sense of responsibility also changes.

Also, Joe Jackson is waaaaay too quite. I bet he has some involvement somehow.

btw, there are people on other MJ forums studying that pic of Katherine "playing" uno. What keeps coming up is why her hands are not shown (as if she is tied) and why her jacket is dangling from her shoulders.

Back