Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

When is Janet going to take away Randy's phone??? Come on, Janet, he's tweeting about the family, take the phone!
someone MUST write it on his twitter lol

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Seriously, I cannot believe KJ was given alcohol.:busted: That is going way too far.

Anyone who gets Headline News - The Jane Valez Mitchell show is devoting an hour tonight to this drama! It's starts at 7:00 eastern-time.

The children's court appointed attorney had a legal obligation to notify the court that the Guardian was not in place. If TJ had not stepped in the court would have appointed someone themselves, even if it was a state social worker.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is investigating allegations that Katherine Jackson was being "emotionally and financially mistreated by family members," Whitmore ( Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman) confirmed.

The abuse probe began when "a business associate of the Jackson family" reported the allegation to a sheriff's official in April, Whitmore said.

"Investigators contacted Katherine Jackson and she emphatically denied any and all of (the allegations)," Whitmore said.

When investigators met with Jackson, she was "in good health and voiced no complaints," he said.

"Out of an abundance of caution, we have continued to interview legal representatives of the family about the possibility of financial abuses," he said. "That investigation remains open."

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-katherine-jackson-missing,0,4519059.story?page=2

Randy is tweeting this:

His mother just lost guardianship and he is focusing on the will at this point. Even if they strongly believe that it is fake, shouldn't the children be the only focus today of all days?

Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in ages from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders Jr., said she had high blood pressure before she left for Arizona.

His co-counsel, Sandra Ribera, expressed concerned that Katherine Jackson may have been held against her will. She said one of the singer's children told her a conversation with the 82-year-old woman on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.

Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.

"Debbie is watching the situation carefully, and wishing for Katherine's speedy recovery," her attorney Eric George wrote in an email.

Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8748473

"However, her attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.

"She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self," he said.

Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday."

His co-counsel, Sandra Ribera, expressed concerns during the hearing that Katherine Jackson may have been held against her will. Ribera said one of the singer's children told her a conversation with the 82-year-old woman on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.

Arizona authorities contacted Katherine Jackson on Sunday evening and it was determined she was safe, though her lack of communication with her grandchildren was described by TJ Jackson and others as unusual and unprecedented.

"Debbie is watching the situation carefully, and wishing for Katherine's speedy recovery," her attorney Eric George wrote in an email.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_21153881/feud-continues-roil-michael-jacksons-family

Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in ages from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders Jr., said she had high blood pressure before she left for Arizona.

His co-counsel, Sandra Ribera, expressed concerned that Katherine Jackson may have been held against her will. She said one of the singer's children told her a conversation with the 82-year-old woman on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.

Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.

Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8748473

Ha ha ha ha we have an age limit now, right Jerry? You Jackson clan are something out of reality. You all live in your own imaginary world of fraud, lies, jealousy, incompetence, greed, insensitivity and ego!

JVL-CNN is saying that the family is just spinning this story to shade the public. Marlon says he hired a jet to bring his mother back but even though she said she was coming back, the jet has not been used.

Why does CNN keep saying Now there is much speculation over whether the root of the issue is tied to the massive estate left in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a 20% share of which belongs to his mother.

Something changed?
I remember its 40%

Paris favorited this tweet on twitter:

parisrandy.png

THIS is why I 'worship' Michael Jackson! Lord, that man! Look at what he had to put up 'all' his life!! From backstabbing friends to gold-digging associates to deceitful employees to the unscruplous, evil, ugly media to his own freaking FAMILY-all trying to rip him apart in their own mean ways!!! He had to put up with this kind of stinking shit 'all' his life and yet continue to create, continue to single handedly raise his children, continue to live up to his iconic status, continue to face this world that was hell bent on destroying him, continue to love it, bless it, heal it , continue to stay true to his heart, to his calling, to his higher purpose, continue to give, to forgive....!!! I 'worship' him for his beyond extraordinary strength, courage, resilience, dignity, integrity, forgiveness!!! Its unfathomable how he survived 50 years in such insane circumstances with such insane people around him!!!!!And to top it all, he suffered in silence, 'never' said a word against those who were making his life hell, yet kept being a voice for the voiceless, a crusader for the less fortunate, a warrior of Light! He was labeled a recluse who had 'distanced' himself from his family, who 'hardly' spoke to them, who did not listen to their 'concern' for him, and what not! Well, NOW the world should know WHY! He was only trying to protect himself and his children from being completely destroyed by this kind of ugliness that had unfortunately become a permanent part of his world-this GREED! I hope people who believed some of the family member's claim that he was addicted, that they were trying to 'intervene' to protect him, that he was in the wrong and they were right would know now NEVER to trust them! They hurt his mind, his heart, his soul all his life, and I shudder to think how their acts could now scar those little, innocent childrenld who have lost the only person they could trust! God, please help those poor children! They don't deserve this :(

Exclusive: Katherine Jackson 'Devastated,' Court Hearing 'Based on a Bunch of Lies'

In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Katherine Jackson said she is "devastated" her grandchildren have been "taken away" from her and she's returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with them today.

"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home," she said.

The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch also addressed rumors concerning her whereabouts.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," she said. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that," she added.

Katherine Jackson said today's court ruling that made TJ Jackson the temporary guardian of Paris Michael, Prince Michael, and Prince Michael II was "based on a bunch of lies." She explained that her stay in Arizona at the Miraval Resort & Spa was a "short vacation and rest."

As for not calling her grandchildren for days, Katherine Jackson said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...lies-exclusive/story?id=16857775#.UBCBXbRzlvR

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=16857775

In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Katherine Jackson said she is "devastated" her grandchildren have been "taken away" from her and she's returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with them today.
"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home," she said.
The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch also addressed rumors concerning her whereabouts.
"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," she said. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

Katherine Jackson said today's court ruling that made TJ Jackson the temporary guardian of Paris Michael, Prince Michael, and Prince Michael II was "based on a bunch of lies." She explained that her stay in Arizona at the Miraval Resort & Spa was a "short vacation and rest."
As for not calling her grandchildren for days, Katherine Jackson said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."
Check back with ABCNews.com for Katherine Jackson's full statement, and watch her statement tonight on "Nightline."

I can't help but wonder how Marlon Jackson falls into this category (sarcasm intended)

Katherine's statement is not good for her to regain the guardianship. How can a guardian just left and not telling where she went for 10 days? I guess she is trying to protect her kids but this won't end well. The judge would think she is not capable to be a guardian.

I don't understand why would Sanders try to reinstate guardianship. She didn't call the children for 9 days, that should tell him that she's not responsible. Now, if she was prevented by her adorable cubs, then he has to realize the children are using her for the money. And if the guardianship is reinstated, she will keep getting the children allowance and her children will continue to abuse her. Wouldn't it be better if he advise her to relinquish the guardianship & just enjoy her allowance? I don't know if his working on the best interest of Katherine> Maybe I missed something, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Randy sounds like a cry baby in his twitter. But seriously, he could end up in a mental institution. Something is not right with his thinking. He & Jerms are so irrational that it came to the point that is embarrasing.

I have a wish and is that all the cos that Janet is endorsing now drop her like a hot potato.

and if she didn't want to have any phone calls why hadn't she informed the kids about it first?!

Check back with ABCNews.com for Katherine Jackson's full statement, and watch her statement tonight on "Nightline."

Katherine should stop defending her cubs, she's making herself look bad. Now what's her reason for not telling the children beforehand that she wouldn't call them? If she wants to have guardianship back, she better start blaming her cubs instead of admitting that she was an irresponsible guardian who just cut off contact with the kids she was responsible for.

KATHERINE JACKSON
I Wasn't Kidnapped
... I Just Needed a Break
BREAKING NEWS

Katherine Jackson has finally broken her silence ... claiming the reason she hasn't checked in with her grandkids for the past 10 days is because she simply didn't feel like using the phone.

She also sounds like she's full of crap.

Jackson just phoned in to "ABC News" to talk about the family drama that's transpired since she mysteriously ditched MJ's kids 10 days ago ... and wound up in Arizona.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," Jackson said ... adding, "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that."

Sure they wouldn't ...

When asked why she felt it was OK to leave 3 minor children in a house without a guardian .. Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

It's unclear why she didn't TELL HER GRANDKIDS FIRST!

Still, Katherine says ... "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

So, we gotta ask ..

Katherine Jackson

Victim
In on it

Katherine's statement is not good for her to regain the guardianship. How can a guardian just left and not telling where she went for 10 days? I guess she is trying to protect her kids but this won't end well. The judge would think she is not capable to be a guardian.

Thats how they roll. She is the legal guardian now and must seperate right from wrong, even if it includes her own children.

Exclusive: Katherine Jackson 'Devastated,' Court Hearing 'Based on a Bunch of Lies'

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...lies-exclusive/story?id=16857775#.UBCBXbRzlvR

i'm sorry but she just proved she's not fit to take care of them. you jus don't leave kids like that. they have lost a father, a provider and a best friend in the worst posible way. surely they'll get worried

If that is indeed statements from K. Jackson, then in my opinion she doesn't deserve to regain guardianship. What would she mean she didn't want to have phone calls? When you are responsible for children, you don't get to totally check-out. Why no phone calls from one set of children and grandchildren but can be playing Uno with another group. There is no excuse for her vacation not including those that she is responsible for their care.

KJ must have been brain washed by Randy, Janet & Jermaine

Just read Randy's recent tweets. Trying to blame the estate and the media for this whole thing.

Bottom line, did Katherine or any of them tell the children their Grandmother was going away for a while and why? Paris's tweets lead everyone to believe, no. That's why this happened, that's why this all kicked off, not some conspiracy by the estate. They've done this, and I'm sick to death of them placing blame elsewhere.

Back