Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Wouldn't everybody on the west coast be in bed so probably be unaware of the missing person's report. If the jacksons are up and about and aware of what a pr disaster their antics have caused, then i guess they're in a huddle trying to think of some statement to explain all of this f**kery.

It's now 9 AM in LA so they should be up and I'm pretty sure even if the news broke middle of the night they could have been reached by phone and be woken up.

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Paris disrupted their plan. The signers of that letter were so intent on showing that Katherine is being affected by estate drama and had to get away, they didn't take into account what kind of trauma that would cause Paris or worse she'd make her concerns publicly known. I suppose the thinking was if Katherine can't even speak to Paris, that means she's in a very bad way, and that's all the estates fault. Yet, Jermaine tweets Katherine's fine, but only needs rest. They're idiots. They can't have it both ways. She can't be fine, but is in such a bad way she can't take a minute to speak to her grand daughter. Paris going public is not what they anticipated. Just think, all they had to do was let her speak to her grandmother and they could havee gotten away with this.

I totally agree with this post. You hit the nail on the head!!!

I'm waiting for the FBI to get involved. Then a LARGE PIECE OF SHEET will be hitting the fan.

I'm hoping that no additional stroke or illness has befallen KJ.

RadarOnline:

Posted on July 22 @ 4:00am

By Radar Staff
JermaineAndRandyJacksonClaim'MissingMom'IsWithThem,HasBeenExaminedByDocWhoTestifiedForConradMurray

Jermaine and Randy Jackson are claiming their mother is with them and that they've had her examined by a doctor.
That doctor is Allan Metzger, who testified for the defense during Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
The matriarch of the Jackson family "was recently examined by Dr. Allan Metzger. The visit was arranged by two sons, Jermaine and Randy Jackson. Katherine already has a doctor, but her sons insisted that she see Dr. Metzger," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Jermaine and Randy Jackson are claiming their mother is with them and that they've had her examined by a doctor.
That doctor is Allan Metzger, who testified for the defense during Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
The matriarch of the Jackson family "was recently examined by Dr. Allan Metzger. The visit was arranged by two sons, Jermaine and Randy Jackson. Katherine already has a doctor, but her sons insisted that she see Dr. Metzger," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

And honestly I think this was planned. The siblings were sending the letter out to be leaked and they didn't want Katherine to say she got along fine with the executors and she's not behind it. So they removed her from LA for a vacation in AZ and cut her contact with the outside world. and it just got snowballed from there because they couldn't foresee Paris's reaction.

Speculation on my part of course.

I believe this too. She went to Arizona on Sunday and the letter to the Estate was made public on tuesday/wednesday. Look at the timing, its pretty obvious.

Based on RADAR ONLINE...KJ has had some sort of relapse and the IDIOTS are covering their tracks!!!

Why didn't Jermaine or Randy or Rebbie call the LA Sheriff Department???

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.............GET THE FBI INVOLVED!!!

oh okay then it's Metzger

but I don't think he has connections to Murray or called MJ an addict. Anyway not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I agree it's not important in the grand scheme of things, but what I think is weird is the way Paris described Metzger on twitter.
the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying
The first dr I thought of reading her tweet was Waldman, but it didn't make sense.

I think it just shows that the kids are being used by both sides, that's not good at all.

ivy;3674621 said:
I don't think you got what I meant. I said they probably took her to AZ and cut all her communications with the outside world. So she's not aware of the letter being sent and the people being worried about her. She can't be aware of it if she wasn't allowed to talk to anybody and read/watch the media.

And honestly I think this was planned. The siblings were sending the letter out to be leaked and they didn't want Katherine to say she got along fine with the executors and she's not behind it. So they removed her from LA for a vacation in AZ and cut her contact with the outside world. and it just got snowballed from there because they couldn't foresee Paris's reaction.

Speculation on my part of course.

What you’ve said sounds reasonable and you could be totally right about the situation but I’m tired of the poor helpless KJ defense which is the same thing they used when Michael was a child and being brutalized and tortured. If she can’t function and do what’s right for PP&B They don’t need to be in her care. She knows how her cubs operate so she should have had her lawyers put safeguards for herself and Michael’s children in place.

My impression of Katherine Jackson is that she is a steel magnolia not a shrinking violet.

Jermaine And Randy Jackson Claim 'Missing Mom' Is With Them, Has Been Examined By Doc Who Testified For Conrad Murray
0 3
Posted on Jul 22, 2012 @ 04:00AM print it send it

Landov
By Radar Staff

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

As previously reported, Katherine Jackson has been reported missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren, Paris, Prince, and Blanket were unable to reach her all week.

Earlier in the week, Katherine Jackson was blindsided by news a letter had been written by several of her children to the executors of Michael's estate, demanding their resignation. The letter, allegedly from Janet, Rebie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine, demanded that executors John Branca and John McClain resign as executors. The letter also alleged that Katherine Jackson is in bad health and had recently suffered a mini-stroke. Katherine's lawyer told CNN she is in good health and did not suffer a mini-stroke.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Dr. Metzger testified during Dr. Conrad Murray's criminal trial that Michael Jackson had asked him for "juice," to help him sleep as he prepared for his concerts in London. "He asked me about intravenous sleep medicine. He used the word 'juice,'" he said. "I don’t think he mentioned the word of a specific sleep medication. [Jackson] did not believe any oral medicine would be helpful," Dr. Metzger said during the trial.

The Beverly Hills internist treated Jackson for over 15 years.

"Randy are Jermaine seem to be trying to take control of Katherine's affairs. The fact that Michael's children have been unable to talk to her is extremely distressing. Jermaine has Tweeted that Katherine is in Arizona, on the advice of a doctor and resting. Why does she need to be in another state and unable to communicate with Paris, Prince and Blanket, as she is their legal guardian," a family source tells us.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids Memorialize Their Late Father

Michael's mother gets $70,000 a month from her late son's estate for living expenses. The sole beneficiaries of Michael's estate are his three children and his mother.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...katherine-jackson-with-them-has-been-examined

Aha! So Jermaine and Randy are admitting that they forced a medical exmaniation on their mother by Dr. Metzger. I'm thinking that is part of the scheme, next thing they will have some false reports out claiming Katherine is ill and incapable of caring for PPB. This is all part of their big plan to get control of the Estae or at least Katherine's monthly allowance.

The question remains, is the lioness still looking after her cubs or are her cubs using her unawares?

I wonder if the brainstormers for this mess are awake already? If they are, we can expect Jermaine ("as family spokes person") statement anytime soon, or at least some sort make up story for their twisted plan gone sour.
I can see them running around like headless chickens wondering among themselves what wen wrong with their perfect plan:)

Don't the brothers have a concert tonight in LA, I predict they are going to get some booing.

^^^

I don't think Katherine knows anything. Taking her to vacation and her isolation to me seems like she has no idea about the letter, the missing persons report or that the kids are worried about her.

Yes, but according to the media reports quoting Katherine's lawyer, she talks to the kids every day. Wouldn't Katherine want to talk to them, even if she doesn't suspect anything ? That bugs me & worries me.

^Me too.

Originally Posted by gerryevans
Paris disrupted their plan. The signers of that letter were so intent on showing that Katherine is being affected by estate drama and had to get away, they didn't take into account what kind of trauma that would cause Paris or worse she'd make her concerns publicly known. I suppose the thinking was if Katherine can't even speak to Paris, that means she's in a very bad way, and that's all the estates fault. Yet, Jermaine tweets Katherine's fine, but only needs rest. They're idiots. They can't have it both ways. She can't be fine, but is in such a bad way she can't take a minute to speak to her grand daughter. Paris going public is not what they anticipated. Just think, all they had to do was let her speak to her grandmother and they could havee gotten away with this.

Yes, i agree with this but i think the taking away of mrs j was to avoid her having to make a statement supporting the estate executors when the letter was made public, i don't think her health was seen as a paramount issue in the jacksons' 'strategy', it was just to garner sympathy against bad aeg. If paris hadn't made those tweets about the stroke and now trent making that missing person's report, all the emphasis wd be on the estate and the validity of the will - or at least that's what the jacksons had hoped for rather than their greed for mj's $ -but now it's escalated wildly beyond their control.

It's mrs j's failure to communicate with ppb for a week which is the one issue that is really puzzling - surely she would insist on it - blanket's only 10 fgs.

I'm waiting for the FBI to get involved. Then a LARGE PIECE OF SHEET will be hitting the fan.

I'm hoping that no additional stroke or illness has befallen KJ.

FBI needed in places like Aurora Colorado, not family squabbles.

Calm down. Too much pointless speculation already.

I wonder if the brainstormers for this mess are awake already? If they are, we can expect Jermaine ("as family spokes person") statement anytime soon, or at least some sort make up story for their twisted plan gone sour.
I can see them running around like headless chickens wondering among themselves what wen wrong with their perfect plan:)

Don't the brothers have a concert tonight in LA, I predict they are going to get some booing

I hope they do. If I could, I would personally go to one of their concerts just for that.

The longer this goes on with no word from Katherine herself, the worse it looks. Jermaine, Randy, etc. know the police have been notified... common sense would be to put Katherine on the phone immediately to Paris or Prince to let them know she is OK. Then the heat would be off somewhat... but no, silence instead. It's not looking good.

Aha! So Jermaine and Randy are admitting that they forced a medical exmaniation on their mother by Dr. Metzger. I'm thinking that is part of the scheme, next thing they will have some false reports out claiming Katherine is ill and incapable of caring for PPB. This is all part of their big plan to get control of the Estae or at least Katherine's monthly allowance.

The question remains, is the lioness still looking after her cubs or are her cubs using her unawares?

In all of this I just have to say Im so extremely proud of Paris. She has made it very clear where she stands in this mess and the fact that her family is seeking contact with Dr Metzger must be very confusing for her. Even if he never called MJ a drug addict, his connection with the trial should be a reason for the Jackson family to severe any ties with him.

Last edited:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162...ichael-jacksons-mother-missing&catid=57477378

July 22, 2012 8:15 AM
Family says Michael Jackson's mother missing

(CBS News) Family members are concerned about the whereabouts and well-being of Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson.
An attorney for Katherine Jackson said in a statement to CBS News that her grandchildren are concerned about her health after she was out of communication with them since last Monday.
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has also expressed her concern on Twitter, pleading for information on her safety.
Lawyer Sandra Ribera said Michael Jackson's children, of whom Katherine is guardian, last saw their grandmother on July 15, when she was "in great health physically as well as mentally."

Ribera said that last weekend Katherine Jackson was preparing for a road trip to attend her sons' Unity Tour, in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas, when a doctor visited her home and ordered her to fly rather than drive.
Ribera said that Katherine Jackson ultimately did not attend the concerts, and that her longtime physician confirmed that his office did not send the doctor to her home last weekend.
"It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray," Ribera said.
"Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her. Michael's children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. . . .
"Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing - especially those pertaining to [her] health."

Early Sunday Paris Jackson tweeted the following messages:
"yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

"if anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number -- (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much"

"the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"
A report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department.

^Me too.

Yes, i agree with this but i think the taking away of mrs j was to avoid her having to make a statement supporting the estate executors when the letter was made public, i don't think her health was seen as a paramount issue in the jacksons' 'strategy', it was just to garner sympathy against bad aeg. If paris hadn't made those tweets about the stroke and now trent making that missing person's report, all the emphasis wd be on the estate and the validity of the will - or at least that's what the jacksons had hoped for rather than their greed for mj's $ -but now it's escalated wildly beyond their control.

It's mrs j's failure to communicate with ppb for a week which is the one issue that is really puzzling - surely she would insist on it - blanket's only 10 fgs.

Which is why I believe Katherine is aware of the situation, to some extent. Even if she doesn't agree with her children, she has proven time and again that she will support them through every mistake, every crime. Her children will always come before her grandchildren. Otherwise what kept her from calling and checking on the kids? Likewise if calls are getting screened won't she wonder why her grandkids haven't contacted her? It just doesn't make sense. What makes sense is, even if she's worried about them, her loyalty to her own children will keep her from doing what's right. JMHO.

Michael would never do this to his children and if he could see what his family is doing to them I can only imagine what he would do. This is unforgiveable. Even if Katherine is resting she can talk to the kids for a few minutes to say hello and such. To do this to kids who have lost their only parent is disgusting. If they think any of them will take care of them over katherine I don't think so. They are old enough to say how they feel and after this they probably don't trust them. This is the lowest of lows.

"Jesus. Roger Friedman is tweeting Paris to call her lawyer.

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411
@ParisJackson call your lawyer Adam Streisand. Youre doing great.

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411
KatherineJackson where are kids' lawyers? How did they not know guardian was absent? JJ removed guardian of minors? WTH is going on?"

Taken from:
http://www.positivelymichael.com/fo...4220-Katherine-Jackson-reported-missing/page5

Jesus. Roger Friedman is tweeting Paris to call her lawyer.

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411

Adam Streisand is Katherines lawyer right? So who is this lawyer Sandra Ribera that has talked to the press about Katherine? Katherine has several lawyers working for her??

I hope they do. If I could, I would personally go to one of their concerts just for that.

What about making a huge banner expressing how idiotic the Jacks bros are?

"Jesus. Roger Friedman is tweeting Paris to call her lawyer.

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411
KatherineJackson where are kids' lawyers? How did they not know guardian was absent? JJ removed guardian of minors? WTH is going on?"

Taken from:
http://www.positivelymichael.com/fo...4220-Katherine-Jackson-reported-missing/page5

Thats awesome, I support Rogers comment!!!
Its pretty interesting to see how active some guys are, if Roger sees it seriously..., it does mean something!

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

This has gone TOO TOO FAR.. I swear, abducting their own mother? they are mentally ill, and I mean for real.
I hope she's fine, I'm not exactly fond of her but she's the kids ONLY source of strength now.. praying for J3 :weeping:

Yes, I agree. These Jacksons (money greedy grubbers) are really crazy and incredibly selfish. I hav never trusted ANY of them! I feel so horrible for J3, my God the selfishness of these so called FAMILy members is unbelievable. From what I have read it looks like Paris is may be realizing what she has inher hands with this family according to a tweet to Randy Jackson where she says to stop the lies. I just want these three kids to realize and open their eyes that they cannot trust sadly their family members. How sad all this is. How sick of this dysfunctional family. arghhhhhh:evil:

Whilst mj's siblings have put mrs j at the centre of a manhunt and made her the subject of every media outlet in the country, whilst inflicting on mj's children untold distress and confusion, that 'heartless' branca has been in new york putting the finishing touches to spike lee's bad25 documentary. What a massive fail for the family's agenda.

Jermaine, Randy and company should not underestimate these kids and what they can do. There is no justification for them not to be able to talk to their grandmother who is their guardian too. They are not wise at all with how their actions are alienating and hurting Michael's kids.

Roger Friedman should crawl back to his hole and leave Michael and his children alone. Paris is the minor, if there is some concern, she will call the children's service not some grandma's ex lawyer.

http://globalgrind.com/news/katheri...hael-janet-paris-mother-family-details-photos

UPDATE: 10:58AM Sunday July 22, 2012

It seems that the "missing" Katherine Jackson is in Arizona at a hospital treatment center. Last night, Katherin's nephew, Trent, filed a missing person's report with the LAPD. Jermaine Jackson, Michael's brother tweeted two days ago that their mother is not missing. This seems to be getting messier and messier...

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/katheri...is-mother-family-details-photos#ixzz21NAxYR5G

Update at TMZ

9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

She continued, "Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson's life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson's well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department who will be investigating this matter."

Back