Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

I'm finding it extremely odd that with the number of members in the Jackson family, that not single one has come forward to say she's okay and stop all this speculation in the media. Which leads me to believe this is a big set up on the siblings part for whatever game they're playing. And it scares me to know its all part of their plan to get Michael's money. For not one sibling, cousin, Aunty, uncle...not one person has come out and said one word and this has been going on for hours!

Maybe because they realized they screw this little stunt up so terribly, that they want to VERY carefully craft a statement. Child Protective services, police, and everyone else are going to need a satisfactory explanation....when there really isn't one.

ETA: I just had a thought and am going to try to temper my suspicions more here. Perhaps, Katherine really is sick. Perhaps it's not just high blood pressure. She's 82 and her lapses for names, etc. in some interviews may have been evidence of something more sinisiter, like altzheimers. I know I'm reaching , but I recall how subtle the grandmother of a friend of mine started showing early signs of altzheimers, and that can be frightening. My friend downplayed the signs because she didn't want to believe what was happening. Perhaps there have been changes in Katherine that have been excused by Paris, and she thinks she's fine, but she isn't. The family is saying she's okay, but this getaway could be to find out exactly what is wrong with her.

This is probably a completely false scenario, but we still really don't know at this point. I do hope she is okay.

Last edited:

Jermaine and Co finally managed to hit the headlines on tabloids but not the way they planned.
They were supposed to be Katherine's saviours but ended up as kidnappers.
Yeah, leave it Jermaine and Randy to do something like that.

Boy has this backfired on them...headline news world wide IDIOTS. Can't wait to sit back and watch them explain this. I wish they'd just let us know she's okay already, because even though we think she's just being hidden, there's still that part really worrying about her well being.

T.N.A.;3674559 said:
I don't think it works like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if KJ dies then Diana Ross will become the legal guardian of the kids, right?

It could work like that, but in the case that the will be "legal", thats why some of the Jackson want to accuse executors John McClain and John Blanca of fraud and abuse and they claim that the will is “Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent”.

Thats the point. Not only a coincidence...

Just need to hear that Mrs Jackson is okay so that Prince, Paris and Blanket can relax a little. Worst case scenario - I believe Michael's children are old enough to answer who they would like to live with - pray God they choose very carefully if it comes to that.

Jermaine and Co finally managed to hit the headlines on tabloids but not the way they planned.
They were supposed to be Katherine's saviours but ended up as kidnappers.
Yeah, leave it Jermaine and Randy to do something like that.

No, I think that is their plan... to cause a mix-up, utter chaos, and as we know the Jacks, they love even negative headlines.
It also called - conspiracy.

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson
@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Widely reported that Trent Jackson filed the report. Same Trent Jackson who accused Katherine of lying in court.

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson
@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Katherine said her signature was forged on documents re: Estate. Trent said she was lying & he saw her sign them.

charles is wrong. Katherine did not say her signature was forged, it was her lawyer Adam Streisand that said it wasn't her signature, Trent said it was her signature. Streisand got fired. and None of this happened in court, it all happened in media. As far as the court was concerned Katherine's declaration, signature was real.

Ivy any comment from the Estate regarding this?

No and I won't expect any. Katherine's whereabouts would be their knowledge or their conrol.

I don't think it works like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if KJ dies then Diana Ross will become the legal guardian of the kids, right?

It's not that simple. She'll be considered but it'll be a combination of if she wants the kids, who else wants the kids, who the kids want and whats best for them.

I am disgusted with the Jackson Family. No matter how this turns out I will not give any financial support to the Jackson family. I will not buy or download their music, not even at the cost of one cent. I will not see any shows or events that they offer. This includes the children, granchildren, and want-to-be relatives.

Katherine is Michael's childrens legal guadian. By law she is as responsible for them as a living custodial parent would be. Just like a parent can not go off for a week and abandon their child, neither can she. Mrs Jackson has had high blood pressure for many years. Michael complained that when the police raided the Havenhurst house during the first child abuse case, the police confiscated her high blood pressure medicine. Having high blood pressure is not an excuse for her abandoning her obligation to the children. The family is mistaken if they think they can just step in and take over her obligations. Two of them are of an age to make their own desires known to a judge. And before any of these family members can try anything involving the Estate a Judge will have a say in the matter.

Family says Michael Jackson's mother missing

(CBS News) Family members are concerned about the whereabouts and well-being of Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson.

An attorney for Katherine Jackson said in a statement to CBS News that her grandchildren are concerned about her health after she was out of communication with them since last Monday.

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has also expressed her concern on Twitter, pleading for information on her safety.

Lawyer Sandra Ribera said Michael Jackson's children, of whom Katherine is guardian, last saw their grandmother on July 15, when she was "in great health physically as well as mentally."

Ribera said that last weekend Katherine Jackson was preparing for a road trip to attend her sons' Unity Tour, in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas, when a doctor visited her home and ordered her to fly rather than drive.

Ribera said that Katherine Jackson ultimately did not attend the concerts, and that her longtime physician confirmed that his office did not send the doctor to her home last weekend.

"It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray," Ribera said.

"Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her. Michael's children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. . . .

"Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing - especially those pertaining to [her] health."

Early Sunday Paris Jackson tweeted the following messages:

"yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

"if anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number -- (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much"

"the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

A report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57477378/family-says-michael-jacksons-mother-missing/?tag=socsh

BTW, many of you have FB or Twitter accounts, so why dont you post a comment about your opinion, your attitude towards the situation... that most of the fans are pissed off of their continual quarrels with the MJ Estate and MJs kids,... that they done have any right to claim any right to anything, and that fan community hates them... for what they have been doing with Michaels legacy... and for tarnishing MJs memory via media.

"has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray,"

that's not the description of Metzger.

CA Medical board website is offline until monday morning for scheduled maintenance. I'll check to see if any of the doctors have reprimanded by the medical board.

"has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray,"

that's not the description of Metzger.

CA Medical board website is offline until monday morning for scheduled maintenance. I'll check to see if any of the doctors have reprimanded by the medical board.

Then who was the DR who testified for Murray was reprimanded by the California medical board. If I remember well there was aDr reprimanded years ago for giving medicine to Janet Jackson with an alias name.

BTW, many of you have FB or Twitter accounts, so why dont you post a comment about your opinion, your attitude towards the situation... that most of the fans are pissed off of their continual quarrels with the MJ Estate and MJs kids,... that they done have any right to claim any right to anything, and that fan community hates them... for what they have been doing with Michaels legacy... and for tarnishing MJs memory via media.

Many people have done that, unfortunately they seem to suffer from a persecution complex and feel that anyone who criticizes them is a misinformed hater. They'll just continue to blame the criticism from fans as us just believing tabloid stories. It's always someone else's fault in that family, they take no responsibility for their own actions.

This is all so bizarre. Michael will be turning in his grave.

Then who was the DR who testified for Murray was reprimanded by the California medical board. If I remember well there was aDr reprimanded years ago for giving medicine to Janet Jackson with an alias name.

oh okay then it's Metzger

but I don't think he has connections to Murray or called MJ an addict. Anyway not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

I dont find this comical or funny in the least. Why are they keepinhg her from her grandchildren. Something seems very wrong and sisnister here. Just the fact a story like this is printed is very concerning. I pray to God katherine is safe and not in any harms way. I hope for the Jackson's sake that she is not being isolated somewhere against her wishes. Im so upset and pissed that the Jacksons siblings are pulling all this fuckery. Scaring the crap out Michael's children and his fans. How dare they put Michael's children and now his fans though all this horror. She should have made a statement or at least contacted her grandchildren by now. Are they just using Katherine and the children in the manner for publicity. I find that discuting and dispicable and that better not be the case...

Thsi story shoudl never be .. for any reason ... will just die if any harm has come to her :cry:

I believe Katherine is perfectly safe and in hiding so she will not have to respond to the letter her wonderful children wrote and released to the press. My prediction is that she will turn up tomorrow or late tonight. Protective Services and the press are going to be crawling all over this by morning not to mention the police department. I predict that the pressure and outcry from the public will grow so loud that any games being played by the family will have to be halted! Scaring the SH_T out of the kids is WRONG!!!! I am so darn upset and outraged by all of this!!! I hope they are all exposed and suffer consequences for this selfish, manipulative, piece of devils work.

^^^

I don't think Katherine knows anything. Taking her to vacation and her isolation to me seems like she has no idea about the letter, the missing persons report or that the kids are worried about her.

if mrs kj. went willingly or by force either way this is big time trouble for the jacksons. they could take the childrens from mrs jackson or if she went against her will j5 could be charged with kidnapping. i thank they stepped in it this time, and it stinks.

Many people have done that, unfortunately they seem to suffer from a persecution complex and feel that anyone who criticizes them is a misinformed hater. They'll just continue to blame the criticism from fans as us just believing tabloid stories.

But you what?
The scary thing is that it can be partially true..., maybe, who knows....

oh okay then it's Metzger

but I don't think he has connections to Murray or called MJ an addict. Anyway not that important in the grand scheme of things.

He never called MJ and addict but I think the connection to Murray is he testified for him and that's all. I think we should all be carefull about what we read in the media because it's a media war and everyone is twisting facts.

What the freak is going on???!!! Not talking to Michael's children doesn't seem like the Mrs J I thought I "knew"..... I just hope she's safe and that this all just a very big missunderstanding.... but I can't help to have the feeling that there's something bigger going on here.

i woke up to this unbelievable news. So shook up right now. I feared when I first read that ltter that Katherine may be in danger. I hope she's safe and those kids. Uncle Randy is crazy.
And the other sibs are so drive by greed and jealously they crazy too.

Lord Lord Michael if you could only see this. They messing with your mother!

^^^

I don't think Katherine knows anything. Taking her to vacation and her isolation to me seems like she has no idea about the letter, the missing persons report or that the kids are worried about her.

Sorry Ivy but she can't be that darn clueless or she has no business being guardian to three kids.

Wouldn't everybody on the west coast be in bed so probably be unaware of the missing person's report. If the jacksons are up and about and aware of what a pr disaster their antics have caused, then i guess they're in a huddle trying to think of some statement to explain all of this f**kery. I can understand mrs j being out of contact with her lawyers and trent whilst this anti-estate letter was being cirulated but for mrs j to be outof contact with ppb is inexplicable and inexcusable.

Kind of typical of the jacksons, their attempt to challenge the executors of the will has turned into a question as to mrs j's fittness as guardian. And their cover plan of taking their mother for rest and recup to a spa to keep her blood pressure down has resulted in her being a subject of a nationwide manhunt and on the front of all media bulletins.

thats what I think tooo...., but can you imagine KJ using the internet, browsing the sites and getting the info about the Jacks?
Well, even Paris does do it..., and I believe she is a member of some MJ fan forums..., and she follows the news about MJ... anyway itsd so simple... and I do believe almost every memer of the Jacks does that...

So the point is ... why there is such mess, utter chaos... is its so simple...
I google something, know about it, ask about it and explind it..., confirm it or deny it....

Otherwise its a pure manipulation....

Sorry Ivy but she can't be that darn clueless or she has no business being guardian to three kids.

I don't think you got what I meant. I said they probably took her to AZ and cut all her communications with the outside world. So she's not aware of the letter being sent and the people being worried about her. She can't be aware of it if she wasn't allowed to talk to anybody and read/watch the media.

And honestly I think this was planned. The siblings were sending the letter out to be leaked and they didn't want Katherine to say she got along fine with the executors and she's not behind it. So they removed her from LA for a vacation in AZ and cut her contact with the outside world. and it just got snowballed from there because they couldn't foresee Paris's reaction.

Speculation on my part of course.

I don't think you got what I meant. I said they probably took her to AZ and cut all her communications with the outside world. So she's not aware of the letter being sent and the people being worried about her. She can't be aware of it if she wasn't allowed to talk to anybody and read/watch the media.

And honestly I think this was planned. The siblings were sending the letter out to be leaked and they didn't want Katherine to say she got along fine with the executors and she's not behind it. So they removed her from LA for a vacation in AZ and cut her contact with the outside world. and it just got snowballed from there because they couldn't foresee Paris's reaction.

Speculation on my part of course.

I agree that this was planned. What I don't understand is, even if Katherine is clueless about everything that's going on, did not she want to call her grandchildren over a one week period? Didn't she want to check on them if they are doing fine? To me that is odd.

i told you i'm telling you that there was anyother person who was there the day of mj passing there was two people there and the doctor too
and i was tryying to tell you all that something is happen
and last night i can't sleep i still see two bad guys with hoods i'm telling you the truth is really people the same two guy was tryying to kill michael :(

Back