Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Exactly, and remember when the kids were told Michael died in the hospital, they asked to see him. Those are some brave children. What kind of uncles and aunts would not call these children and say list grandma is OK, bring the kids to her, or have grandma call. Also, as I wrote in the other thread, who is answering the phone when the kids call? Is it Rebbie or the spa staff?

Wonder how they'd feel if one of their minor children went off to a camp, and everytime they called, they were told they were not allow to speak to the child. They'd be consumed with concern and fear. If they were any kind of parent, they'd soon show up at that camp. Where are 3T in all of this? Two of them are parents. Even if their uncles and aunts are nuts, they should be "insisting" Michael's children be allowed to speak to Katherine. This is heartless.

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

article-2177217-142AB1CF000005DC-891_468x335.jpg

Perhaps Jermaine & Co locked her up in the basement so they can get their greedy hands on Michael Jackson's Estate .
Step 1 - letter to executors,
Step 2 - kidnap Katherine

Thy claim that Katherine's pressure was too high and she had to get rest, but she is able to go shopping, go to a concert, but cannot call her grandchildren due to this terrible stress. Perfect Jackson logic.

Hope KJ is safe after all. She's been abducted by her grown ass kids scheming to siphon money from the Estate. But for her own sake, she better hope Child Welfare Services do not step in. it could get worse as she could be deemed unfit to raise the MJ3, and thereby lose custody. if that happens, the money she's getting for raising the kids will be suspended.

Exactly my thoughts as well. And I don't believe for a minute that Katherine's doctor ordered her away from her grandkids. Randy, Rebbie and company are keeping her isolated so no one gets a hold of her and tells her exactly what they are plotting.

Katherine has basically been kidnapped by her own kids.

It was stated she went to attend Unity concert but she never attended. So maybe she had some health problem during her travels That prevented from attending. .. But that doesn't give Jackson's the right to not allow the children access just becuase they wanted deny her aid Trent and her attorney's aces to her. . It wasnt right to place the children in the middle of this dispute and cuase paris to be frightened

Am I the only one who's surprised it's Janet and not LaToya involved in this?

....but if you wanted to set up a situation where one of the aunts or uncles appeared to be on MJ children's 'side'...the apparently 'closest' to them might be LT? (this assumes some kind of plan for 'what happens if Katherine is no longer able to be the main primary carer'...which is not an attractive thought.)

Exactly my thoughts as well. And I don't believe for a minute that Katherine's doctor ordered her away from her grandkids. Randy, Rebbie and company are keeping her isolated so no one gets a hold of her and tells her exactly what they are plotting.

Katherine has basically been kidnapped by her own kids.

Or she's going along with it. I sincerely hope that is not the case.

Qbee, what time is it in the States right now?

Im In EST 10;20AM
Ok It's 7:222 AM LA time .. Arizona may be ahead one hour

Im on east coast it 10;20AM La time is 6 hour difference so its still very early there

LA is 3 hr difference. 10:20 in East coast and 7:20 AM in West coast.

I have high blood pressure and when it is too high you have to relax. If she needed to relax then fine but their is no excuse for not letting her grand kids talk to her. None. Not grand kids she is supposed to look after if it has become to much for her then her kids need to help her but they chose not to do that.

If Katherine is like my mother, it would cause her MORE stress not to be able to contact her grandchildren for a week. Just sayin...

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson
@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Widely reported that Trent Jackson filed the report. Same Trent Jackson who accused Katherine of lying in court.

@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Katherine said her signature was forged on documents re: Estate. Trent said she was lying & he saw her sign them.

Ivy any comment from the Estate regarding this?

LOL I tried to edit that but not quick enough

Or she's going along with it. I sincerely hope that is not the case.

I really hope she is not going along with it. I can't believe she would do that, unless she is getting mentally confused (which may be what they are trying to do.)

How in the world does Randy, Jermaine, etc. think this helps their case? It looks absolutely crazy!

When the sheriff's office got this complaint, by law they have to report it to Children's Services. So I totally expect they will be visiting the kids today!

What I am worrying about is the fact that the Jacksons (Jermaine and co.) want to prepare for a situation that KJ can die anytime... and they want to take any action to take over the "business" and have a financial share of it, like guarding kids... and housekeeping.... and so on....

@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Widely reported that Trent Jackson filed the report. Same Trent Jackson who accused Katherine of lying in court.

@BLANAIDXLIVES @dhruv22uk Katherine said her signature was forged on documents re: Estate. Trent said she was lying & he saw her sign them.

Trent would not have had a chance to file a missing person report if Paris had been allowed to talk to her...

She probably did sign it. Trent is katherine Jackson's aid who The jackson want to seperate her from becuase they accused him and Katherines attorney of working for the Estates interest in there letter attcking the Estate. They dont want them influencing katherines decisions. They want katherien to support their aganda instead. So they swept her away. and put the children in the middle once again to suffer, becuase they also denied te children access ...

Can anyone tell me how Trent Jackson is related to the Jacksons? I know he is one of Joes nephews, does anyone know which of Joes siblings is his parent?

Personally I think Katherine is OK. I do not think the kids will harm her, and if she is sick they would not keep her away from a good hospital. My concern is about the stress and fear these children are undergoing, and I wish they could contact her. I do not even fear that the signers are doing this to gain access to Michael's money by showing Katherine is unfit, because no court will allow any of them to be guardians after this stunt, especially after the court reads the points in the letter which shows the want to control the kids assets. The court will listen to Katherine's lawyer too, and don't forget Debbie. Consequently, the only concern I have here is for the mental state of the children.

I'm finding it extremely odd that with the number of members in the Jackson family, that not single one has come forward to say she's okay and stop all this speculation in the media. Which leads me to believe this is a big set up on the siblings part for whatever game they're playing. And it scares me to know its all part of their plan to get Michael's money. For not one sibling, cousin, Aunty, uncle...not one person has come out and said one word and this has been going on for hours!

What I am worrying about is the fact that the Jacksons (Jermaine and co.) want to prepare for a situation that KJ can die anytime... and they want to take any action to take over the "business" and have a financial share of it, like guarding kids... and housekeeping.... and so on....

I don't think it works like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if KJ dies then Diana Ross will become the legal guardian of the kids, right?

I really hope she is not going along with it. I can't believe she would do that, unless she is getting mentally confused (which may be what they are trying to do.)

How in the world does Randy, Jermaine, etc. think this helps their case? It looks absolutely crazy!

Paris disrupted their plan. The signers of that letter were so intent on showing that Katherine is being affected by estate drama and had to get away, they didn't take into account what kind of trauma that would cause Paris or worse she'd make her concerns publicly known. I suppose the thinking was if Katherine can't even speak to Paris, that means she's in a very bad way, and that's all the estates fault. Yet, Jermaine tweets Katherine's fine, but only needs rest. They're idiots. They can't have it both ways. She can't be fine, but is in such a bad way she can't take a minute to speak to her grand daughter. Paris going public is not what they anticipated. Just think, all they had to do was let her speak to her grandmother and they could havee gotten away with this.

Last edited:

And if she were at a spa or hospital, by law wouldn't a staff member have to alert authorities that she's there and okay?

Where are 3T in all of this? Two of them are parents. Even if their uncles and aunts are nuts, they should be "insisting" Michael's children be allowed to speak to Katherine. This is heartless.

Taj tweeted that he was with the children when the news broke about the missing report. I also know Austin was there yesterday too.

Taj seems to be exhausted tweeting about how he is gonna try to have a good sleep after a 'long long long' week.

Back