Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

No-one is being "blocked" from speaking with Mother. She is merely an
82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from
phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family,
but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is
fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.

So if noone is being bloked from speaking with Mother,why dosen't she call home so the kids can talk to her?
Is she not aware of what is going on?
weird...just weird...

Jermaine's statement doesn't explain why Katherine hasn't called the police and Paris to say "I'm fine , don't worry". Rebbie must be aware of what's going on and she can get Katherine to make a 10 second phonecall.

That explains it then. She's simply resting up and some idiot decided to file a missing persons report to try and stir it up. Paris hears about that and panics, hence the tweets. As usual the media run with it and blow it all out of proportion.

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from
phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family,
but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is
fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.

Gee jermaine since your mother is her grandchildren's guardin and since she hasnt spoken to them in over a week or so its understandable the children are worried!

Why not let katherine speak to them at least let them know she is ok!? or her caregiver trent! omg!!!!! :angry:

Jerms tweet....just a bunch of bs he is saying the samething he said earlier....how still can they be so heartless as to not let a worried child speak to her grandmother...this is just insane...I have never in all my life heard of anything like this. They need to understand how attached Paris probably is to Katherine since Michael passed...do they not understand that she needs to comfort of speaking to her grandma to ease her mind. These people are clueless obviously on what a child needs...especially one that has lost the only parent that she has ever known. smdh...these people are something else.

That explains it then. She's simply resting up and some idiot decided to file a missing persons report to try and stir it up. Paris hears about that and panics, hence the tweets. As usual the media run with it and blow it all out of proportion.

Stella there is more to this im sorry bout jermaine's sorry a** statement doesnt explain everything

82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress,
away from
phones and computers.
Sounds like a block to me! And not to be rude but a phone call will not kill the women. She is MJ kids guardian so they are keepin her away from them like saying u are the cause of her stress too. And that is jacked up!

Jermaine's statement doesn't do a thing to alleviate this mess.

The police made a statement earlier today that they want to talk to her and the Jacksons know it. All they have to do is make a quick phone call and put Katherine on the phone. Then Katherine can say she is fine but resting... problem solved. Then they could notify Paris, Prince and Blanket that she is OK and just needs some rest.

I'm sorry, but this is real fishy.

By jermaine's words, Katherine is fine but doesn't even bother to call three worried fatherless children she has legal obligation to. Is this the "these children finally have normal life now' the Jacksons kept saying on TV? Should i believe katherine is this irresponsible as the guardian of Michael's children?

It almost sounds to me that the kids put her somewhere against her will. He said something about them setting up care for her, why would they have to do that for her and how would they know if her personal doctor wanted her to do something like this? Plus she thought she was going to the concert... she was blindsided I think...

I think and hope she is ok, wow I really feel for Michael's children

Jermaine's statement just doesn't make any sense at all. If no one is blocked to speak to Katherine. How come Paris can't find her grandma? How come a girl tweet on internet to ask people help her grandma back home? All these things and this statement are disturbing. Why can't Jermaine just help Katherine to make a phone call to Paris? Why made these kids worried so much. The child service should step in. I hope the police would keep going to investigate this thing. This is weird. Now I am actually starting to worry about Katherine. Is she really fine? not holding up by her kids?

Untill paris says she has spoken to katherine or i see katherine on tv safe n sound then i'll belive jermaine's statement

Not satisfied with Jermaine's statement (thought it would be to the media and not merely via Twitter).

A guardian of three children go for a week without any contact with the children? Wow! That would go beyond needing rest, in my opinion.

Well .. I finally see why Michael kept away from these losers. His family is disgusting. Jermaine and Randy being amongst the worst. Rebbie has said some fishy things about MJ in the past.

Boycott all things Jacksons I say (not MJ .. just the creep family). Why should they get a penny of anything. Jermaine etc are sick in the head.

I see Erin Jacobs just posted on Facebook that police have spoken to Katherine and she is ok...

How awfully convenient. I believe They staged that Dr. order to decieve katherine to wisk her away from TV Phone and internet so she cant see the letter they released over her head and the backlash stemming from it. Heck they don't even keep you in a a hospital for a week after surgery. I wont be satisfied untill we get a statement from katherine herself stating she knows what going on. And its clear Paris was not made fully aware of her Grandma's well being or else she wouldnt have tweeted for help . It seems to me They are trying to isolate Katherine.

KATHERINE JACKSON I'M FINE and NOT Missing

EXCLUSIVE
Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today in Arizona ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."

The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.

We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing-person-report-arizona-police/

Apperately the AZ police have spoken to katherine and they say she is fine!...but dont know if that is really true

So, if she truly was fine the whole time... why didn't she at least let MJs kids know where she was and phone home?? That's not right.

Whatever Jermaine.

Let me know when Katherine has actually spoken to the kids and the authorities. That's when i'll be convinced everything is "fine".

How can they just ignore the authorities though who have declared her as missing? I don't understand? Who does this! She's okay yet no one has contacted them? Does the family not understand the seriousness of this all?

I'm sure Jerm and the others have been lying to Katherine by telling them that the kids are okay and know where she is. I wouldn't put it past them. Mrs. Katherine might not even be aware of what's going on.

The kids have every right to know where katherine is and how to get a hold of her. End of story. There is no excuse for this. A whole week? The kids have their own lawyer right to look after their interests? In the last week all these people have shown is that they are a greedy bunch who don't give a care to their niece and nephews. If they think they have earned any sympathy or support they are sadly mistaken. Michael would never do that to his children.

I wonder if child services will step in anyway i mean for the kids to be without thier guardian for over a week and with no contact from her , that is not good at all . Even if katherine is safe n ok its not right to leave the kids out of the dark like this

Time for Diana Ross to step in if Katherine is "too stressed out" to pick up a phone and let her granddaughter know she is ok. Too much f****kery going on and the kids should be #1 priority here.

I still have the same theory / speculation that I had this morning

Jackson siblings were gonna leak the letter against Estate executors and they didn't want Katherine to denounce the letter by saying she's fine with executors. So they took her away to a spa and cut her communications so that no one can get a comment from her and/or tell her what's going on. They just couldn't foresee Paris's tweets / worry and how it will snowball this much.

Edited : The more sinister version would be that KJ is isolated to be brainwashed to sign the dotted line in a legal fight against executors.

Back