Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

I would not trust anything Stacy Brown reports without independent confirmation, he has lied before, he will lie again & again. He is friends with Diane Dimond & other shady people.

True, but he has had Rebbie and her husband's, support for years, even after he publicly said he believed Michael was guilty. I believe one of them gave him this information.

And Paris did not lie when she said the house was NOT the Jackson family home. It is being rented by the Estate for the exclusive use of the beneficiaries. When renovations are completed on the Havenhurst home it will be for the exclusive use of the beneficiaries also. The court will no longer suggest that other family members not live there, they will order that no other family members live there.---Randy messed up big time, but it has benefited the children. Katherine doesn't have to stand up to her children, she can just remind them "Sorry, court orders", that will make it easier for everyone all around.

The only control freaks and bullies that have been shown are named Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie Jackson.

I understand how people will think you can't tell katherine that these specific children can't visit anymore but their actions caused huge problems and affected the safety and well being of Michael's children. They are the heirs to the estate. Their needs come first. It's not like Randy came over and spilled coffee on the couch and now he can't visit anymore. What happened was serious and could have cost Katherine custody of the kids for good. It almost did and now she shares it with TJ. They deliberately kept they kids and katherine apart and then tried to take the kids from their home to who knows where and they have no legal right to do that. The grandkids come first.

The whole thing was planned and the whole thing was way out of line all because some people cannot accept Michael's wishes. I don't care who you are if you come across in any way a threat to the kids you need to go.

Last edited:

OK, I admit that the first I was uneasy about this e-mail until I realized that it was sent last Wednesday - the exact date when TJ was awarded temporary custody and Mrs. Jackson came home. It was in the middle of great uncertainly, after this sketchy late night telephone call from Katherine. While I don't believe that Estate should have the right to dictate whom Mrs. Jackson can and cannot see on principle, I do believe that it was responsible and right thing to do in the middle of this strange and uncertain situation, to put it politely. I am with Estate on this one.

Thanks for clarifying the timing. That makes sense - the guardian was gone, Randy was tryng to get the kids on a plane, etc.

However, as long as the guardian(s) are around, I don't think that the estate should have any control over who visits the house.

This barring family members from THEIR MOTHER's home is crazy! And I can't believe some people are actually justifying this mess! Then again, I can believe it because a good number of the Michael Jackson fans are far gone with this fudgery. Just because the estate is 'footing the bills' does not mean they should tell someone which relatives they can have at their house and who can't come. This too me, gives credence to what Randy and the others were saying in that letter: CONTROL!

This crap from the executors and company is nothing but a strong-arm tactic to let the Jacksons know who's the boss. Why can't they answer the questions that the family have regarding whether or not they are the rightful executors of Michael's estate? Why can't they give a logical explanation as to why Michael was in New York instead of Los Angeles when he supposedly sign his will? Why was his children's names put incorrectly on the will? What really happened to Peter Lopez? This is just for starters.

Contrary to popular belief among the executors, the mislead fans, the media: The Jacksons--Michael's family--have the right to ask those questions and demand sufficient answers. This has NOTHING to do with money. Contesting a will did not begin with the Jacksons NOR will it end with them.

I have a question for you all: If YOU had a relative who died and that person previously told you about people he did not care for and didn't want to do business with anymore and was suspicious of these people-----AND THESE SAME people end up being in charge of your dead relative's estate based on a questionable will, WHAT WOULD YOU DO! Would you have the attitude of "Oh well, that's that". Or would you want answers? And if you were not getting answers but a bunch of bullish nonsense, what would YOU do. How would YOU react?

Alot of fans have been so mislead and so blinded by their own misguided suspicions against the Jacksons, they can't see past it to see anything else that is staring them in the face.

How would any of YOU like it if the estate executors of your dead loved ones estate barred YOU and your family from the home of YOUR mother and other family members? How would YOU react? But you know what many of you are so far gone you would probably say "I'd be fine with it". Just so you wouldn't appear to even consider putting yourself in the Jackson's shoes.

These executors are showing themselves to be bullies and control freaks. Divide and conquer at its best.

You may have some points if the people contesting the will had credibility. But Randy and Jermaine have no credibility. For goodness sake, they expect the estate to pay their child support! Of course this is about money for them. And the way they went about it showed they had zero care and concern for Michael's children. Do you really think Michael would approve of their behavior and how they treated his children?

I have no idea how Michael felt about Branca, but other than the Cascio song fiasco, he's done a pretty good job thus far. And even if Michael hated Branca as you say and didn't want him as executor, he sure as hell didn't want Randy and Jermaine running his estate either.

Jrsfan believe me you don't need to refresh me on Brown. I know all about him and his connections and what happened at the trial.

Thanks for clarifying the timing. That makes sense - the guardian was gone, Randy was tryng to get the kids on a plane, etc.

However, as long as the guardian(s) are around, I don't think that the estate should have any control over who visits the house.

The estate has control because the guardian herself is not safe. It is not only the children that were in danger, but the Katherine as well who is also a heir. All 4 are heirs. The estate has to ensure that the heirs are safe bottom line.

OOPs sorry double post.

Well don't worry about it because it's false

1. In the long term Executors get paid 10% , 90% is put aside for Katherine and Mj's kids

2. In the short term second accounting shows that Executors were paid $8.1 M total ($4.05 M each) and Katherine and MJ's kids were paid $11.8 Million.

so however you roll the dice, Katherine and MJ's kids get more money than the Executors

I don't have strong feelings for or against the executors, but I think that looks pretty bad. I assume the $11.8 M is for all 4 of them combined The executors were paid $4.05 M each, but Katherine and the kids only recieved $2.95 M each!

Didn't they put $30 million into their trust already. They are almost out of debt the estate and they were able to do that for Katherine and the kids already. The kids are going to be very wealthy when they get the estate at the age Michael wanted them to.

I agree. But let's refresh the timing, shall we? Mrs. Jackson finally called home at night, sounds strange and tries to fire security. Neither TJ, nor children can be sure that she is doing that on her own free will and / or has full information about the situation. Next day, on Wednesday, TJ goes to court and obtains temporary custody. Mrs. Jackson comes home, tries to fire security before speaking with TJ and children. The "new" security is shown this very e-mail form the Estate. Another interesting thing - this e-mail is sent to Mrs. Jackson's lawyer. That means that it was provided to Trent / TJ by Mrs. Jackson's lawyer who was involved in this situation and though that the abrupt change of security team is not in Mrs. Jackson's best interests. Remember, he was not able to talk directly to his client when he flew to Arizona.
My take on that: this particular e-mail literally saves Prince, Paris and Blanket from the coup staged by their dear aunts and uncles.
And yes, I do believe that in normal circumstances Estate should not dictate who comes in and out of the house. But circumstances last week were far from normal.

Last edited:

The estate has control because the guardian herself is not safe. It is not only the children that were in danger, but the Katherine as well who is also a heir. All 4 are heirs. The estate has to ensure that the heirs are safe bottom line.

OOPs sorry double post.

I don't know, it seems like the estate shouldn't have that kind of power over the heirs. How can they determine if the heirs are really in danger? Yeah, Janet was overstepping her bounds as an aunt during the last week, but that doesn't mean that Janet's mere presence in the house would put anyone in danger, imo.

If TJ or the kids request the estate's assistance in controlling visitors, then I think that's fine (although I'm not sure that the estate's orders would hold up in court). But if the estate is acting on it's own, then I think that's too much.

"I don't have strong feelings for or against the executors, but I think that looks pretty bad. I assume the $11.8 M is for all 4 of them combined The executors were paid $4.05 M each, but Katherine and the kids only recieved $2.95 M each! "

That's b/c the estate also paid Michael's loans. So the estate got a small percentage of total payments made on behalf of Michael and his beneficiaries. I don't think those numbers look bad. I think it's just that the loan payments were so large so if you don't include those, it's misleading.

I would not trust anything Stacy Brown reports without independent confirmation, he has lied before, he will lie again & again. He is friends with Diane Dimond & other shady people.

But you have to know that his 'sibling' source is Rebbie. What say you to that?

It is a fact that the primary reason Janet got involved in Randy’s plan,” says a sibling, “is because she wants to see her brothers control Michael’s money so they won’t come to her anymore.”
Now im not siding with janet here at but what i dont get is janet has every right to say NO if she doesnt wanna give the bros money, its her money she worked for. She lets randy wiggle his way with begging & pleading and the strange thing is i once did think she was strong woman who wouldnt take ish off anyone let alone from her own bros heck the video with the kids prove that.

Its disgusting how she can be that way with the kids who do not deserve that kind of treatment but yet her bros who are the ones causing ish get away with it- its so unfair to MJ3

andy and Jermaine, who have children by the same woman, had previously requested that the estate pay their back child support, something Branca ultimately approved.

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has got to be a joke?????????

Interesting that Joe is barred when he was not directly involved in the events of the past two weeks.

Altough was he really out of the whole fiasco? just cause his name hasnt been mentioned with those particular siblings who were involved but for all we know joe couldnt been somehow involved secertly...just saying..

This barring family members from THEIR MOTHER's home is crazy! And I can't believe some people are actually justifying this mess! Then again, I can believe it because a good number of the Michael Jackson fans are far gone with this fudgery. Just because the estate is 'footing the bills' does not mean they should tell someone which relatives they can have at their house and who can't come. This too me, gives credence to what Randy and the others were saying in that letter: CONTROL!

This crap from the executors and company is nothing but a strong-arm tactic to let the Jacksons know who's the boss. Why can't they answer the questions that the family have regarding whether or not they are the rightful executors of Michael's estate? Why can't they give a logical explanation as to why Michael was in New York instead of Los Angeles when he supposedly sign his will? Why was his children's names put incorrectly on the will? What really happened to Peter Lopez? This is just for starters.

Contrary to popular belief among the executors, the mislead fans, the media: The Jacksons--Michael's family--have the right to ask those questions and demand sufficient answers. This has NOTHING to do with money. Contesting a will did not begin with the Jacksons NOR will it end with them.

I have a question for you all: If YOU had a relative who died and that person previously told you about people he did not care for and didn't want to do business with anymore and was suspicious of these people-----AND THESE SAME people end up being in charge of your dead relative's estate based on a questionable will, WHAT WOULD YOU DO! Would you have the attitude of "Oh well, that's that". Or would you want answers? And if you were not getting answers but a bunch of bullish nonsense, what would YOU do. How would YOU react?

Alot of fans have been so mislead and so blinded by their own misguided suspicions against the Jacksons, they can't see past it to see anything else that is staring them in the face.

How would any of YOU like it if the estate executors of your dead loved ones estate barred YOU and your family from the home of YOUR mother and other family members? How would YOU react? But you know what many of you are so far gone you would probably say "I'd be fine with it". Just so you wouldn't appear to even consider putting yourself in the Jackson's shoes.

These executors are showing themselves to be bullies and control freaks. Divide and conquer at its best.

We both see each other as blind! It is clear as day to me that the Jackson family is deceitful, greedy, selfish and manipulative. And it is clear to you that those words describe the executors. We will always being going around in circles.

But I like to deal in facts. And the fact is the Jackson family had an opportunity to challenge the will and they did not. There is nothing that they can do about it now. That ship has sailed.

Don't get me wrong I can understand the anger and frustration that some Jacksons feel. Maybe I would feel the same way in their shoes. *shrug*. But do we really believe that if Michael had appointed someone else that Jacksons had no problem with AND had also not put any of the siblings in his will, that we would NOT be doing through this pointless drama right now?

Any point has indicated a possible replacement for Branca and McClain. Just curious?

I don't think the estate just decided on it's own. It seemed that the estate lawyer, katherine's lawyer and the children's lawyer all talked to each other because they didn't know what was going on with Katherine. TJ was with the kids and they agreed to have him as guardian. What happened the last 2 weeks wasn't normal at all. If something happened to the kids and the executors didn't do anything people would have been upset at them. They really haven't involved themselves in family matters but then katherine never disappeared like that before.

Hmm I don't know about this "banned", I assume both Kathrine and TJ agree to this order. BUT not letting MJ's kids hang out with their cousins in their OWN home. I don't know about that, that don't sound right.

I don't know, it seems like the estate shouldn't have that kind of power over the heirs. How can they determine if the heirs are really in danger? Yeah, Janet was overstepping her bounds as an aunt during the last week, but that doesn't mean that Janet's mere presence in the house would put anyone in danger, imo.

If TJ or the kids request the estate's assistance in controlling visitors, then I think that's fine (although I'm not sure that the estate's orders would hold up in court). But if the estate is acting on it's own, then I think that's too much.

I'm not liking the power games either, but I see the need for the barring at this time. Last week, you had people jumping out of cars, snatching at cellphones, and trying to get PPB to come with them. That letter from the executors was done immediately after all the chaos. Until everything is resolved, I don't think Janet or any of them should be up in PPB's face, and since Katherine will not willingly ask them to keep their distance, this is a suitable alternative. Considering all the craziness that went down, they could have gotten a court sanctioned restraining order if they wanted.

Last edited:

Diana The estate's orders will stand up in court. The reasons why have been dealt with in the previous pages. Whether we believe it would not hold up, or that they should not do it, has no bearing on the fact that the estate exec are within their legal right to send such a letter and make such a demand.

That letter was done immediately after all the chaos.

You mean that letter the jackson siblings signed to get the estate to go away?......noooo wasnt that done pretty much right before katherine was whisked away??

You mean that letter the jackson siblings signed to get the estate to go away?......noooo wasnt that done pretty much right before katherine was whisked away??

No, I'm talking about the letter the executors wrote barring Randy, etc. from the house.

(I edited that post. thx)

It is certainly good that the signers children are barred too, because they have a vested interest in what their parents want. Even Austin was part of that chat that Michael jr shared. The estate exec made the right decision here. They should know because they have an army of attorneys at their fingertips to guide them.

It is certainly good that the signers children are barred too, because they have a vested interest in what their parents want. Even Austin was part of that chat that Michael jr shared. The estate exec made the right decision here. They should know because they have an army of attorneys at their fingertips to guide them.

I'm not sure about the children part. I have a hard time believing Michael would punish children for what their parents did. That seemed like overstepping to me, unless it came from TJ and the kids.

No, I'm talking about the letter the executors wrote barring Randy, etc. from the house.

(I edited that post. thx)

Oh that letter ok i get what u mean now

That was very kind of Stacy to leave out the fact that Rebbie and her husband used to get an allowance from Janet as well. Janet isn't the only sibling with "too much time on her hands". Didn't Michael leave a million dollars behind to take care of mother while Janet only contributed 10 thousand?

These cubs are going to eat each other alive before all is said and done.

Yup! I think the kids won't have to put up with them for long. They are doing a very good job at destroying themselves and each other.

Last edited:

But you have to know that his 'sibling' source is Rebbie. What say you to that?

The family that conspires together, betrays each other.

The Jacksons: An American Family of Nuttiness

MJFan07;3681600 said:
I'm not sure about the children part. I have a hard time believing Michael would punish children for what their parents did. That seemed like overstepping to me, unless it came from TJ and the kids.

I'm sure it came from TJ and the children. It stands to reason that there would not be a lot of love coming from the children of Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie toward MJ’s kids. Michael wouldn’t want PP&B subjected to that kind of anger and resentment and neither would any of us if your own children were in their position. Its better they stay away.

They should have the same rights we all have over our home. Even when you rent an apartment, you have rights by law.
In some places you are not allowed to have pets in your own apartment.For some people pets are their only family but they have not the right to have them with them.

In some places you are not allowed to have pets in your own apartment.For some people pets are their only family but they have not the right to have them with them.

I did not think of that one. I like it.

So Rebbie is the first one to spill the beans on a member of the signing group?

Back