Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

It's a bit more serious that one "dodgy" product. The amount of hate you have is not healthy.

We all hate leeches..no matter who the heck they are, but we're still healthy enough to keep on recognizing/fighting them, thank you.

If Janet goes through with the lawsuit the estate may be in trouble.TMZ and CNN are crediting Trent Jackson as the owner of the video footage.

If it is in fact Trent who sold the video to the media, the estate will be held responsible because he is an estate employee. She can sue for defamation, emotional distress, and legal fees up to $150 Million dollars, which is Janet's net worth.

The media should of never ran the slapping story if they didn't have proof.

Yahoo, LA Times, Entertainment Tonight, CNN, TMZ, Perez Hilton, Huffington Post, MTV, Christian Post, and German Media have all very quickly made retractions.

They talk about Janet's threat to TMZ

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/08/01/raw-janet-jackson-i-didnt-slap-paris

Sadly, I think the damage is done. They should have quickly went after TMZ.

Even if Janet did not slap Paris (and I did see that Paris denied that happened) the damage to Janet's public image has still been done regardless, with her getting involved in this anti-estate mess and trying to snatch Paris' phone from her. What right does she have to do such a thing?

Randy prob sees himself as general custer making a heroic last stand with the wagons circled (well some wagons seem to have disappeared), against the forces of sitting bull branca and his endless army of branca plants. I dont think he'll ever give up.

Yeah, I can just see him wearing his little cowboy hat and toy pistol on his side. The only problem is that he is suppose to fight sitting bull off not scalp himself. LMBO!

If Janet goes through with the lawsuit the estate may be in trouble.TMZ and CNN are crediting Trent Jackson as the owner of the video footage.

If it is in fact Trent who sold the video to the media, the estate will be held responsible because he is an estate employee. She can sue for defamation, emotional distress, and legal fees up to $150 Million dollars, which is Janet's net worth.

Yahoo, LA Times, Entertainment Tonight, CNN, TMZ, Perez Hilton, Huffington Post, MTV, Christian Post, and German Media have all very quickly made retractions.

There was no defamation on Trent's part toward Janet and he is not responsible for TMZ lying about the slap. I'm sure if Janet still has a brain cell left in her head she will drop the entire thing and hope the public forgets about her aggressive, out of control behavior ASAP. The longer this stays in the press the worse her public image is damaged.

Bubs - I did notice that Janet did not deny what Paris said to her. We are left to infer that Paris made an unprovoked and abusive attack on Janet Jackson.

Stay classy, JJ!!

Janet has yet to make a statement, only her lawyers

The only GOOD thing to come out of the past two weeks is knowing what Prince knows/ is aware of........

"As long as I can remember my dad has repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

: Now I know he wasn't blindsided by these latest events. He has ALWAYS KNOWN something like this would happen with his aunts and uncles sooner or later.

Last edited:

The footage is one thing - that shows facts and I don't think Janet can sue for that. Her complaint is that TMZ claimed she called her niece a "spoilt little bitch" and slapped her. That's the part that is not true and Paris said it was not true from day one. How do you know that story by TMZ came from Trent? There's no proof of that and you shouldn't wash together the footage and this story, they are two different matters. Janet trying to take Paris' phone is a fact that she cannot deny.

And if Janet thinks this is the only thing that damaged her reputation all through this, she is sadly mistaken. Her own real actions damaged her reputation. And this fake story was mainly brought up and harped on by family supporters, like Gladys Knight, attacking Paris, rather than Janet (which is pretty flawed IMO - adults acting as if it would be alright for an adult to call a child a "bitch").

Last edited:

The footage is one thing - that shows facts and I don't think Janet can sue for that. Her complaint is that TMZ claimed she called her niece a "spoilt little bitch" and slapped her. That's the part that is not true and Paris said it was not true from day one. How do you know that story by TMZ came from Trent? There's no proof of that and you shouldn't wash together the footage and this story, they are two different matters. Janet trying to take Paris' phone is a fact that she cannot deny.

And if Janet thinks this is the only thing that damaged her reputation all through this, she is sadly mistaken. Her own real actions damaged her reputation. And this fake story was mainly brought up and harped on by family supporters, like Gladys Knight, attacking Paris, rather than Janet (which is pretty flawed IMO - adults acting as if it would be alright for an adult to call a child a "bitch").

Apparently there is more to the story and one of Janet's "dancers" deleted a comment from their facebook page. I have no idea who this guy is supposed to be though.

331fxtu.png

Also if you look at the live video report on CNN they credit Trent Jackson as the source of the surveillance footage in the upper right hand corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC1MJlgyG4

But yes you are correct, that doesn't necessarily mean that the story itself came from Trent, only the footage

Last edited:

Even if trent is the source of the footage AND the story i dont understand how the estate would be sued just cos he is an employee. If i filmed a celeb and sold stories and thrn they wanted to sue they would sue me how would my company have anything to do with it? companies arent responsible for everything an employee does with their life.

Apparently there is more to the story and one of Janet's "dancers" deleted a comment from their facebook page. I have no idea who this guy is supposed to be though.

331fxtu.png

Gil is Janet's longtime choreographer. I think he has been around since the 90's

....and what can possibly videos on her phone show? Her chasing Prince and Paris and what they are telling her or the altercation between Trent and Jermaine/Randy?

Last edited:

I'd anything Trent did a favour releasing the footage in the way that it proves there was no slapping. Without the footage we'd just have to take her word for it, where as there is proof that no hitting took place.

Janet can blame TMZ all she wants, she did this herself once she signed her name on that dodgy document and proved that she was just like her useless brothers.

It breaks my heart knowing Michael had to deal with these people as his family.

Also that twitter poster that's been calling out everyone from The Jacksons, to Grace, to Klien has said that the last time they all saw
Michael (which was only for a few hours) was at that party he was at for his parents the month before he died, and they were all asking him to involve them in the "this is it" shows...I don't know who this person is but they seem to know alot..and there are things that fans wouldnt know to that extent.

Randy prob sees himself as general custer making a heroic last stand with the wagons circled (well some wagons seem to have disappeared), against the forces of sitting bull branca and his endless army of branca plants. I dont think he'll ever give up.

:hysterical:

331fxtu.png

Also if you look at the live video report on CNN they credit Trent Jackson as the source of the surveillance footage in the upper right hand corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC1MJlgyG4

But yes you are correct, that doesn't necessarily mean that the story itself came from Trent, only the footage

She is welcome to release the footage on her phone. All of them. We all saw that she and Randy chased the kids filming them, like some paparazzi, which was disgusting IMO. So those films on her phone would reflect worse on Janet than on anyone else.

BTW, I could be wrong but I have the feeling Gil means that the footage on Janet's phone proves she did not say "bitch" and did not slap Paris. Which we know already.

Even if trent is the source of the footage AND the story i dont understand how the estate would be sued just cos he is an employee.

the family would try any option going. anything for a quick buck cause all their other money making scams havnt exactly worked have they.

Also that twitter poster that's been calling out everyone from The Jacksons, to Grace, to Klien has said that the last time they all saw
Michael (which was only for a few hours) was at that party he was at for his parents the month before he died, and they were all asking him to involve them in the "this is it" shows...I don't know who this person is but they seem to know alot..and there are things that fans wouldnt know to that extent.

tito was doing the rounds in the press at the time going on about hoping mj would allow the bros to be involved somewhere in the TII shows. and i dont think tito ment getting a job as a half time icecream seller!

its funny how jerm didnt think he could just ring jr and paris on their own phones instead of hiring a plane.etc. did he think the kids didnt have a phone cause he used to say michael didnt have a phone either. or that was jerms excuse for why mj never talked to him! maybe the kids felt the same as their dad?

This is exactly the problem with Randy:
Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8
Reading all ur tweets & messages... Thank you so much for your continued support.

He read and believes those conspiracy theorists (I believe most of the fans knows who is the biggest conspiracy looney out there) that are tweeting to him and now we can see the results. Waiting for Randy's response to Jermaine tweet. Wonder is it going to be, Branca pays under the table to Jermaine, or J was plant all along?

tito was doing the rounds in the press at the time going on about hoping mj would allow the bros to be involved somewhere in the TII shows. and i dont think tito ment getting a job as a half time icecream seller!
I cannot figure out these Jackson brothers? Tito says they wanted to help Michael by involving TII, and Jackie says that MJ was going to take 3 months off after TII, then go on tour with brothers?

Last edited:

Reading all ur tweets & messages... Thank you so much for your continued support.

sending tweets to yourself and taaj malik posting from multiply accounts doesnt count steven!

My take on Jermaine's tweet:
Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?"
That is funny, no of them cannot visit there, as a family or individual.
That is the same Jafaar that un-followed Paris and tweeted that he hates when people puts their private stuff in the twitter!
I guess he realised that all the fun trips to Disneyland, and other perks they had for being around PPB are gone,no wonder he started crying:)
Then again, this could be Jermaine's own idea to write it was Jafaar that made him think, it is not the first time, he puts the blame on someone else.

I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern.
and I will hold deeper reservations about many issues involving the Jacksons, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and resolute voice where ever I have cause for concern. I don't think I have to wait too long, 28th is just around the corner, we will see if I need to raise my voice again:)

No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on.
Jermaine is writing like it was some sort of invisible man that caused the stress for K. Family themselves are to blame for this mess.
Funny way to show how they adore the ground K walks?

there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need.
Maybe not malicious, but kids were blocked from talking to her.
So they or K couldn't call directly to kids cell phones? Doesn't sound believable at all.
After she got informed that she lost guardianship and was reported as missing person, I bet she blood pressure went sky high, yeah right Jermaine.

we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. I would be interested in hearing from kids why they refused to go with them and what RJJ said to them?

"Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment."
Both sides, who exactly is in the other side, The estate? I cannot say that they made any mistakes or said irrational things, but I cannot say the same about Jacksons (-kids)side. Jermaine and Co never own up their mistakes, always blames someone else.

Generally speaking Jermaine's statement is so full of holes, that I cannot bother with all of them.
My advice to them, sit back and rest, take a holiday to spa, I know there is a nice place in AZ, no phones or contact to outside world for 10 days, and there are beautiful rainbows to look at.

Admins, I know this is not according subject of this thread, and you can delete this is you think it is out of order, but Stella keeps bringing up the estates track record on this thread, so I'll reply to it here.

@ Stella
You seem to believe what you WANT to believe and see what you WANT to see, nothing else matters.
You say the estates track record is bad(or something similar)? Lets see what they have done:
MJ's Moonwalker book - good
Ubisoft deal - good
This Is It movie - good
Opus - good
Vision - good (idea)
All BAD 25 related stuff - good
IMMortal - good
They introduced a new title for Michael, Immortal - good for his legacy
Michael album - good (I don't count to controversy attached to it)
All the legal stuff they dealing with - good
All the money issues they dealing with (bank loans arranged with smaller interest rate - good
Looking after MJ's legacy and copy right issues - good

Did I get everything,if not, feel free to add missing items.

Amen to the above!!!!

LOL I crack up when someone refers to Randy as "Steven" .. I know it's his real name, but it reminds me of when parents use a real name when a kids in trouble... Love it!

Why La Toya Jackson Stayed Out of the Fight: She Was Making a Deal with Oprah
08/02/12 3:00amRoger Friedman0

Everyone wondered why LaToya Jackson stayed out of the big family fight that included the spiriting of her mother to Arizona, the change of guardianship of her niece and nephews, and public spewing by Randy and Jermaine against Michael Jackson’s executors. Now we know where she was: making a deal with Oprah Winfrey. Variety reports that La Toya has made a deal for a reality show with Oprah’s OWN network. It’s going to be called “Life with La Toya.”
Usually La Toya is all over the news when the Jacksons are feuding, giving an opinion on everything. Not this time. She was unaccountably silent. It’s good to see that because of a financial deal in progress, La Toya showed not one bit of interest in her mother’s whereabouts or Michael’s kids well being. Anyway, still more interesting is La Toya’s “company.”
I’m not sure how she employs half a dozen or so people mentioned on her website. And why someone named Dr. Richard A. Boyd, listed as Chairman of Ja Tail Productions, has no bio and cannot be found anywhere on the internet. I wonder how much of the backstage stuff during this summer’s scandal was already filmed for the reality show, or if the show only came together because of the scandal. In any case, hats off to LaToya for turning lemons into lemonade.

Despite her involvement with Oprah, I still hope LaToya does not approve of the way her siblings are treating her brother Michael's children.

Despite her involvement with Oprah, I still hope LaToya does not approve of the way her siblings are treating her brother Michael's children.

On the other hand, maybe she approves 100% because it has enabled her to make some money via going on Oprah. It all depends what her priorities are. Personally I think La Toya's priorities start and end with La Toya.

Elegantly Wasted;3683786 said:
I'd anything Trent did a favour releasing the footage in the way that it proves there was no slapping. Without the footage we'd just have to take her word for it, where as there is proof that no hitting took place.

Janet can blame TMZ all she wants, she did this herself once she signed her name on that dodgy document and proved that she was just like her useless brothers.

It breaks my heart knowing Michael had to deal with these people as his family.

But that person on twitter also insinuates to be one one of Michael´s so called girlfriends from Las Vegas. She refer at times to "we both" as in her and Michael. Some say that most things can be found on other forums, but I don´t know. The thing about the phone number and how it was always one "older" one he could be reached at, got me wonder.

Re : Video released by Trent

that won't cause any problems as Estate pays for house / security and Trent is a resident there. They have every right to to the security video.

Releasing the video doesn't mean that the accompanying story came from Trent, no one knows who the source is. Plus US law has the "Protection of sources" which means journalists cannot be compelled to reveal their anonymous sources for a story.

Best Janet could do was to sue TMZ for publishing that story as now TMZ corrected their story I think that's over as well.

---------------------------

Re : Jermaine's statement

Do you know what stood out to me most?

1. Jermaine's heart breaks when his own son calls him to say can't we see Grandma but Jermaine and JRR had no problems with denying access to Prince and Paris when they were pleading to talk to Grandma for days

2. Also interestingly Jermaine refers to PPB as "Michael's kids" and not "my niece and nephews"

Virre;3683820 said:
But that person on twitter also insinuates to be one one of Michael´s so called girlfriends from Las Vegas. She refer at times to "we both" as in her and Michael. Some say that most things can be found on other forums, but I don´t know. The thing about the phone number and how it was always one "older" one he could be reached at, got me wonder.
Yeah things like that got me wondering also,.,as well as saying that they were called by someone who they'd called out on twitter and that they'd gotten this persons job back. Which had me thinking they were talking about Grace, but then referred to this person as a he. And I can't remember what it was about but they said "you looked us both in the eyes.."

Who knows! Could be anyone!

Jafaar can ask granny to visit them in the place that his own father provided for them.

If Trent haven't released that video, I wonder what kind of stories we would be reading, especially from Jackson camp?

On the other hand, maybe she approves 100% because it has enabled her to make some money via going on Oprah. It all depends what her priorities are. Personally I think La Toya's priorities start and end with La Toya.

That's right remember how she was running around to every talk show and mag telling stories about the kids every move? The kids have earned her lots of $$$.

Back