Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

So the crux of their issue with the will is the location discrepancy? But surely that is actually proof it's real? After all, if they were going to fake a will wouldn't they check these things so that there weren't any tell tale mistakes?

Personally, I'm so sick of the family's drama. I don't care what their reasons are for what they are doing. They need to either take this business with the Estate to court and get it over with or leave it alone forever. I get the point of how certain family members feel about Michael's will. But enough is enough of this mess, in my opinion.

Last edited:

They're clutching at straws now. I wish someone would kidnap the rogue three and seclude them at a day spa.

Branca/McClain... Time to sue!
Michael Jnr...time to keep revealing the truth.

So the crux of their issue with the will is the location discrepancy? But surely that is actually proof it's real? After all, if they were going to fake a will wouldn't they check these things so that there weren't any tell tale mistakes?

^^They have a problem with that, but my personal feeling is that their issue is with the executors. Since if the will is fake, then it stands to reason that the exec are the ones who committed this fraud. Notice how the exec are responsible for all these problems: mother stress, bad press, not concerned for michael's legacy and the children and mother.

honestly I'm bored with this hoopla. I think this is the time to take legal action and stop the media circus.

What can they do?

I don't know who told them that

"The Jackson family has gathered in their family compound in Encino, Calif., and the superstar's three children are with their grandmother, Katherine. There are conflicting reports about the executor of the 50-year-old's will. The New York Post reports that Janet Jackson is the executor of her brother's will, but entertainment Web site TMZ says Randy Jackson will take control of his brother's estate."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?id=7949447&page=1#.UByOtMUTC80

"The Jackson family has gathered in their family compound in Encino, Calif., and the superstar's three children are with their grandmother, Katherine. There are conflicting reports about the executor of the 50-year-old's will. The New York Post reports that Janet Jackson is the executor of her brother's will, but entertainment Web site TMZ says Randy Jackson will take control of his brother's estate."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?id=7949447&page=1#.UByOtMUTC80

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what next.... I see a fight breaking out next among the members.

By the way Encinio is not the Jacksons family compound but Michael's house. When will people get that into their heads.

That article is over three years old.

I followed AEG lawsuit very closely, Estate's only involvement was to object to the subpeona's sent to Michael's doctors based on doctor-patient confidentiality. Estate actually filed a motion against AEG's requests.

They lost their motion as the judge determined the medical records to be relevant to the case. Estate's only involvement is about Michael's medical records. The doctors are sending their medical records to Estate, Estate redacts any private and irrelevant info on them and then turns them to AEG.

So the only thing Estate is trying to protect is Michael's medical records.

Furthermore there's a signed confidentiality agreement between Katherine and AEG. Katherine's lawyers can protect any sensitive information by marking it as "confidential".

That article is over three years old.

Oh so you see back then the family thought they would be in charge of the estate. maybe one of the family sources gave the news this story, or abc made it up themselves.

Ivy it seems they deliberately wrote incorrect information about the estate's involvement in the AEG case, which is a recurring thread in their complaints/allegations.

Apparently there is more to the story and one of Janet's "dancers" deleted a comment from their facebook page. I have no idea who this guy is supposed to be though.

331fxtu.png

Also if you look at the live video report on CNN they credit Trent Jackson as the source of the surveillance footage in the upper right hand corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC1MJlgyG4

But yes you are correct, that doesn't necessarily mean that the story itself came from Trent, only the footage

If gil is implying janet made a video of that inncident with the kids and is keeping in on file on her phone imo that just makes jamet look worse now.

I guess they didn't read Jermaine's olive branch speech. Janet can take care of Rebbie and Randy then and their expenses for their investigation.

If thy will is fake and the executors are frauds, they don't seem to have a problem taking money the executors have made for the estate through their mother. They have no problem eating the food the estate pays for. The estate pays for all the bills for Katherine and the kids. I wouldn't want anything from them if I thought they were liars and cheats.

Unless they have actual proof then I don't want to hear about the will being fake and the executors are terrible people.

Last edited:

Joe Jackson had a 71 page objection filed , his claims was

- Michael wasn't in LA, he was in NY therefore he couldn't have signed the will
- Branca was fired in 2003
- Branca was fired for embazzlement - Interfor investigation
- Branca has conflict of interest as
---- he previously handled Sony/ ATV licensing deals
---- he had 5% of Sony/ATV and later sold it to Michael
---- he was a trustee of Sony/ATV trust
---- he didn't got conflict of waiver for everything and the ones he got he "duped" Michael to get it
- Branca withheld Siegel's resignation and Branca didn't resign and returned the documents as he was told
- Branca's Estate plan was negligent
- when Branca was rehired in 2009 he didn't disclose all of the above things to Michael

I would expect the same / similar arguments this time as well.

And did anyone realize how many times McClain is mentioned ?

I am getting the feeling from all the accusations the snatchers and now their lawyer are saying against the estate, that they want the estate to sue them for some reason, and I am wondering why?

I think they are so desperate for a court hearing against the estate so they are hopeful they wil win and get money for so called "damages" in return

If they make the same arguments as Joe then why do they think they can do better?

By that comment, is Janet admitting she was involved in all the lies and this plot? How bizarre!:doh:

Janet will never admit it cuz if she really wanted to she would've done it ages ago

By law, they can not challenge the will. Plain& simple. They are not "interested persons" who have a share in the estate

I thought Janet would have stepped away and get out of this craziness. She must really love Randy because he is just dragging her down with him.

:unsure:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

Janet you are a shame! :pth: :puke: You should be worrying about your career.... :perrin: :doh:

PPB
are in a nest of snakes, but I know they are strong as the Michael and will know how to deal with it! Many prayers for them. :pray: ALWAYS!!!! :heart:

Another statement? Lord, have mercy...so much for keeping family business private :smilerolleyes:

If they have probable cause to show that the executors are not acting in the best interest of the heirs, then should just petition the court for a hearing to reveal it. It's not necessary to prove the will to be invalid IF their REAL reason is that the executors are not doing their job properly.

Ultimately the REAL reason is financial gain, because if the will is invalidated, (and there is no other will found) then Joe & Katherine would become the administrators. That's a scary thought!

Speaking of, Joe has been totally silent...and that's not like him AT ALL.
Could it be that this whole thing was his master plan? I wouldn't doubt it.

.:2cents:

Last edited:

The executors figured that punishment last week would put a stop to the Jacksons exposing their fradulent handling of Michael's estate. WRONG!

I'm glad they're not backing down. They have legitimate reasons for being suspicious of that will. It's not their fault the generaln public--including alot of Michael's fans, are being duped into believing the Jacksons are motivated by greed.

I can guess what Branca, McClain and Weitzman will say: "Dang! I thought that divide and conquer strategy would work! Well, at least it scared Jermaine...he got smart and jumped ship. Let's see what the next punishment should be. Hmm.....pull some skeletons out of the Jackson's closet---real and imagined. A juicy sex scandal almost always works...it will get people talking against THEM and keep the focus off US. What else can be done to scare these troublesome Jacksons into submission? Ooooh! I know! Increase the bad-mouthing against them----this time, be MORE aggressive. Make them look MORE crazy to the masses..alot of people think they're crazy anyway. If that doesn't work---a criminal accusation can always be set up----just get the right people on board (financially motivated and unscrupulous people are needed for this). A humiliating, career destroying---character assassinating legal drama...not a bad idea! It worked on their dead brother Michael when he wouldn't shut up about Sony and Tommy Motolla. The public didn't suspect a thing...Michael's 'craziness' was a great red-herring!"

"So, these Jacksons just won't give it up huh! Just come after them AGAIN and HARDER. No-one will question us--not even MJ's fans. We got the majority of them suckered with the help of some our plants. Our plants are everywhere to do our bidding: within the fan community, within the Calabassas home to keep Katherine 'in line' and to keep Michael's kids mislead so they can be used as pawns. Oh of course, we got the media in our pocket and we got plenty of music industry muscle and some legal folks in our pocket. Propaganda is our best friend. It always works. Well, time to go to work again...these people are determined to blow our cover and we're not going to be exposed."

Last edited:

I had hoped the Rogue 3 would have let this mess die down, but they are determined to push on. They are lying when they say it is because they think the will is a fraud. It was brought up in probate court that one of the witnesses signed Los Angeles instead of New York on the Will. The judge determined that it was a clerical error because all the witnesses acknowleged they were in New York and:

A) Structure and guidelines of the Will were the same as a previous Will, with the exception of additional children being beneficiaries.

B) Follow-up letter about a Co-Executor who declined responsiblity was signed and acknowledge by Michael at a later date.

C) Most importantly the Will was a directive for the establishment of the Michael Jackson Family Trust, which had not changed since it's creation in the late 1990's.

D) Both Wills designated Bank of America as the Executor if all others were unable to perform their duties.

In the words of Michael Jackson:
Some people "will do anything for money".

1) They claim it's not about money only about replacing the executors. But with whom do they want to replace the executors with? Randy? Janet? Someone from their camp? That would mean control over the MONEY! That would be all about the money! They do not have to make themselves beneficiaries to have control over the money.

2) The statement by Janet's lawyer is full of lies. It says all reports of these past weeks have been proven false. In what alternative reality Janet&Co. live in? They have basically been proven all true, except for the X17 reports, which was Randy's side! And that TMZ report about Janet cursing and slapping Paris, but that was denied by Paris from day one. Yes, it was annoying how the media ignored Paris's denial and still ran with the story, but if Janet thinks that's the only thing that made her look bad all through this she's truly delusional. Most fans did not believe the TMZ story, since Paris said it was not true, but that doesn't mean Janet's actions came across as much better for them.

And if Janet wants to complain about the big publicity that TMZ story got she should complain to Jackson family friends, like Gladys Knight, since it was her who brought it up on TV and was lazy even to check out if it was true. But she did not criticize Janet because of it, but she bashed Paris.

They also have a lot of nerve to talk about a media campaign by the Estate, when it's them, the signers, who instead of filing a lawsuit in court started with distributing a poorly written letter to tabloids. It's obviously Randy who is feeding X17online with stories, including stories bashing Michael's children. And those are the stories which got proven false since! Everything the other side claimed was proven right! Just read Katherine's declaration!

What a shame for Janet to be involved in this ish so deeply! Her career will never recover from this, IMO, but she can only blame herself.

^The drama never ends. They will continue to search for truth that the will is false. I thought they had all the proof and was going to the proper authorities.

Lol exactly! They wrote in that bogus letter that the estate should be informed that they are gonna hire a lawfirm that have told them of there are potential criminal misconduct in the estates action and they would take all their "evidence" to proper authorities.

I thought they already had all of that evidence. LOOLL!!

CherubimII;3684603 said:
(I'm not sure about the source; but here it is)

Janet Jackson Breaks Silence On Family Feud

Posted on August 3rd, 2012 at 5:01 pm
<a href="mailto:richard@rumorfix.com">- richard@rumorfix.com

PREVIOUS: The Jackson Family Feud: Sifting Through The Lies
The statement makes it clear that Michael’s children, Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael, are and will continue to be the beneficiaries of Michael’s estate. The siblings have a problem with the executors of the estate — John Branca and John McClain and the estate’s attorney Howard Weitzman.

It concludes, “Janet, Randy and Rebbie will continue to press forward in their search for the truth in order to carry out the wishes of their brother Michael.”

http://rumorfix.com/2012/08/janet-jackson-breaks-silence-on-family-feud/

How have the Executors not carried out Michael's wishes? Since most family members admit that Michael had little contact or conversation with them in years, how do they know what his wishes were?

It was brought up in probate court that one of the witnesses signed Los Angeles instead of New York on the Will. The judge determined that it was a clerical error because all the witnesses acknowleged they were in New York

I agree. I think the judge would have determined the will to be invalid had he seen real proof that it was fake. The location error on the will has been explained. And unless the Jacksons can prove that this was a lie, then I don't see the point of them keeping on with their accusations. Because I don't believe for a minute that the Estate executors are going to step down. And I don't understand why the Jacksons say that the executors are taking money from Katherine and the children. Seriously, the executors are not going to deal with a big musical empire like Michael's plus take care of Katherine and the children's needs for free. I don't think that the Estate have made all the right decisions. But the Jackson drama is getting way beyond ridiculous, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Stupidness. That hole they dug themselves into getting deeper by the day. Good luck to them on winning a losing battle, where the end result is a guaranteed LOSE.

Holy Crap....Another statement? Just when I though the drama finally end and I stop checking this topic so often. BOOM!!! I can't believe Janet is still with Randy. I really would like to know if her brain still function properly. The whole statement really made no sense.

How can they claim they only care about the welfare of KJ and MJ3? When KJ stated that she can't have phone or ipad or whatever to contact to MJ3; when those 3 kids can't talk to their guardian for more than 10 days; when Prince show the screen shot that she not letting MJ3 to talk to grandma; or when she try to grab Paris cell phone. Are they think we are all idiots? Can the lawyer actually take sometime to look for all the tweets and statement issued by all the other members before they release the statement? The whole thing just does not make any sense at all.

The other funny part is they claimed they are not interested in money. Ha Ha how about the cut the executives can earn? BTW, do they really think they can do better than Branca and MClain? Why not let the professional to handle the business? I can't trust any Jacksons because most of them can't make their own fortune. All those shady tribute concert and products just make me want to sigh. I don't want them to screw MJ's legacy.

I am not a big fan of Branca and McClain and 3 years ago I do have doubt that the will may be fake. However, all the Jackson's behaviors during these 3 years make me feel it's better let Branca to handle the business. They may not be perfect and many of us are not satisfied with the products. However, comparing to Jackson's abilities, Branca is a better choice.

Back