Michael's not gunna answer our wishes for a comeback.....

I agree. If the media didn't hate Michael, they wouldn't stoop so low as to try to bait him into making a statement by writing trashy articles and doing crap shows insulting his character, appearance, etc. IMO. They would simply leave him alone and let him make his own statements at any time he chooses. If they're trying to make him mad enough to say something, that is childish. But that's how they seem to roll.

so what happened with the access hollywood thing? i didn't get to see it?

^ so we don't know the content of it? maybe it was something he wanted put out? or it was them backstabbing him?

who knows.. maybe he wanted to clear the air? i'll search youtube see if anythings on it. thanks.

I did not see the AH thing either. I had more important things to do with my time.

vncwilliam - I see what you are saying and I agree that we should contact these clowns that do this to MJ and say what we feel. However, at the end of the day, the haters are gonna hate and the lovers or gonna love. We should not get angry if a used to be funny comedy skit show, SNL, makes nasty jokes on Mike. The reality is, their ratings have went to hell and they recieved negative media attention when they made fun of the legally blind Governor of New York. Did that crap show apologized? Nope. Do they care? Nope. So, if I were you, I would contact (which you did) Access Hollywood and continue to contact these clowns and tell them the deal. I doubt that these situations would stopped MJ from doing what he loves to do. The Demon and et al coming forward when it looks like Mike might make a return for next year. Think about it: who might be the biggest newsmaker of 2009 besides Obama? Mike, perhaps? These clowns are coming forward again to show their ugly heads and start their hating campaign. I say, "let them". The public will see their true colors.

Let me say this about the idiot Uri - when that fool said on Access Hollywood (yeah, isn't it IRONIC?) some years back about hypotisizing (sp) MJ to see if he "did" the so called "child abuse" in 1993 so he can see if he can put MJ around his children - should have been a sign to MJ that Uri was full of bananas. This man was trying to be a "friend" of Mike's and a friend of Mike's does not pull tricks to see if Mike is a creep or not. That is Uri for you. When he went there and assumed that MJ supposedly said anti-semitic comments without proof, that shows what kind of person Uri is - a complete fool. He wants the public to believe that his friendship with MJ ended by that. However, he forgets to tell the public that it was Michael who ended the friendship, not Uri. So, when Uri talks about MJ, I just read his nonsense and laugh my rear off. That is what you do - you read the nonsense, laugh it off and move on. That is how you handle the haters.

Just keep on telling the american media to leave Michael alone. Eventually they never leave Mike alone, so keep dreaming. The only way they will leave alone is when the die he dies, he will live in peace once Michael pass away

Michael as been dealing BS over 20 years, lets just say hes use to it. I know y'all guys cant take it no more, but what can we do??

If none of y'all didn't see it then good for you. :kickass: Thanks for not giving it ratings. :lol: That's more powerful than looking at it and then b***ing about it afterwards, lol.

I think Michael stopped caring about what the media says about him a long time ago. Or rather, he does care, but he just doesn't give a f**k anymore.

^^ Seriously. After 25 years of that, I would be like that too. Plus he's getting older. When you're over 50, that's when you REALLY start going "f**k you". :lol:

I think they dropped it from Access, they had a commercial for it right before the program started, but since then, there has been no reference to it.

I hope they dropped it, but it is not over yet in my time zone

I think they dropped it from Access, they had a commercial for it right before the program started, but since then, there has been no reference to it.

I hope they dropped it, but it is not over yet in my time zone

lol...no guarantee that someone didn't write to them and scare em a little. lol

and..troubleman..if ur out there somewhere...leave me alone. lol :lol:

They dropped it... with their scared asses, maybe not scared but I hope so. Scared asses. :lol:

Last edited:
"I don't know whether to laugh or cry..."

Michael's a grown-ass man, he can handle it. :yes: All we can do is not feed into the bullsh*t. I don't know why some get SUCKED in to watching crap. If we tell 'em to stop, would it really make a difference?

I mean you really think this will delay Michael's progress? Shoot, that loony trick that was arrested for trying to get into Neverland is now trying to get a BILLION from him to help with Blanket's support. GTFOOH.

The loonies have been around since 1969.
Exactly, and vince u know that sometimes fans're just as bad as the media so let's not blame just america, whatever that means, or the media. If one pays close attention, you would see it was Michael who fed it all back in the 80's and even stated to Barbara back in 97 that it IS possible to influence the media. And he does that. I think the pendulum swings both ways and I refuse to act like MJ is totally innocent..he's not. He played the game and I think he got hurt from it. :no:

Exactly, and vince u know that sometimes fans're just as bad as the media so let's not blame just america, whatever that means, or the media. If one pays close attention, you would see it was Michael who fed it all back in the 80's and even stated to Barbara back in 97 that it IS possible to influence the media. And he does that. I think the pendulum swings both ways and I refuse to act like MJ is totally innocent..he's not. He played the game and I think he got hurt from it. :no:

well..i agree to disagree with you on that. i was smack in the middle of the nineties, and how hard the programmers were on MJ. and how hard it was for me to get MJ music played by request. what did he do? sit there and be quiet while being accused of child molestation, that's what. and how is MJ hurt? he doesn't have to tour. everybody else does. he's sitting wealthy, while others have to hustle. should he be blamed for that? what are u supposed to do...let the media tag u any way they want, like they did Britney, until she broke down? it shouldn't be a lose/lose situation with the media, here.

Last edited:
Princess has a point. I mean, Michael thought he could play around with the media in the 1980s and in the 1990s when serious trouble landed him in deep sh*t (and again in 2005), he NEARLY paid the price for it. Since then (and even before then), they've said any and everything about him. All Michael has been trying to do since 2005, hell maybe 2006, is live his life. He knows how the media (all over the world) perceives him but he doesn't let it bother him. That's why I wasn't surprised with how they've talked about Michael being "*****" and all of that. I mean if you're gonna be that upset over how the media approaches him, just know that MJ and the media sometimes will compromise whenever a new project that celebrates his past (or his possible future). At the end of the day, the media does their job and Mike does his.

Princess has a point. I mean, Michael thought he could play around with the media in the 1980s and in the 1990s when serious trouble landed him in deep sh*t (and again in 2005), he NEARLY paid the price for it. Since then (and even before then), they've said any and everything about him. All Michael has been trying to do since 2005, hell maybe 2006, is live his life. He knows how the media (all over the world) perceives him but he doesn't let it bother him. That's why I wasn't surprised with how they've talked about Michael being "*****" and all of that. I mean if you're gonna be that upset over how the media approaches him, just know that MJ and the media sometimes will compromise whenever a new project that celebrates his past (or his possible future). At the end of the day, the media does their job and Mike does his.

how did he 'play with the media'?

Those 1980s stories of him buying the Elephant Man bones and sleeping in hyperbaric chambers.

lol..u gotta try again with that one, bro..lol

sounds to me like the media was trying to throw spaghetti and see what would stick. they saw a mystery..couldn't crack it..so they speculated. like Howard Hughes or somn.

and when the early speculations didn't work, the media escalated till they got to child molestation.

this explanation of elephant man bones crap is a wives tale i've heard spun by some fans, but i've seen no proof that they could show me that Michael concocted it, any more than he would concoct molesting a child. all i remember is that i saw it on the national enquirer. and that ain't enough to convince me that MJ was playing with the media. to me..it's a pattern. greatly successful musician that ain't supposed to be that succesful..so the media says..'let's get him.'. there's really nothing truly solid to prove otherwise.

The media's stupid. They're only a nuisance. I mean you're only fighting stupidity and more stupidity.

yah..maybe..lol...but it's sorta like a fly. i don't wanna kill it. i really don't. but then one becomes two..and two become three..and i promise not to kill it..then three becomes ten, and ten becomes..so...i feel like breaking the promise, sometimes..lol

I'd have to agree with vncwilliam on this. Although there are all these articles and rumours of Michael playing with the media, that's what they simply are. Rumours. There is absolutely no evidence at all to suggest the case that Michael played with the media. It's all just speculation and nothing more.

^ Ask Frank DiLeo then, lol.

lol..u know how i feel about people who no longer associate closely with MJ..and how i feel if it doesn't come from MJ's own mouth. even if they seem nice. ur entitled to believe it..but..lol...i don't. cus there have been wayy to many of them. and consider all the people that meet him and say that he's so normal compared to how he is portrayed in the media and heresay..

two sayings blatantly come to mind here. one is, the bigger the artist, the bigger the target. that's MJ's saying, and he's right. another is one that sooo many people have witnessed to be true, about themselves and each other, because of human nature..

as a rumour/story is passed from ear to ear, the details always change. so obviously, a lie is in order.

Last edited:
I believe it's time we should let the media alone on this. It's been 20 years since Michael has been a constant target by the media and nothing has changed. A part of me believes Michael likes it that way. I believe Michael Jackson more than anyone else knows that there is a fine line between LOVE AND HATE when it come to the media. Fans for years have whined about how the media treats Michael, but it is never an on going issue with him. You never hear Michael talking about how he just can't take the media's abuse. You never hear Michael complaining about the media. He does mention if he is asked about the unfairness of what is being reported on some things, but on the most part MIchael is very diplomatic with the media. Nancy Grace and Diane Dimond or irrelevant now. People don't care about them or what they have to say especially when it come to Michael Jackson. If Michael wants to do a comeback or put out new music, I'm sure he will do so. The media or anyone else out there that hates Michael, can't stop him when it comes to his music. I think the bashing of Michael Jackson is wearing thin on people and pretty soon people will not care what is going on with Michael Jackson.
IF THAT HAPPENS, I AM SURE MICHAEL JACKSON WILL START TO WORRY.

Back