Michael's not gunna answer our wishes for a comeback.....

^^ Hey if you wanna do that, that's fine, but just remember, it'll always continue no matter what else we try to do about it. I've been a fan for a mighty long time and I've seen this sh*t happen daily with Michael. It's not always a poor Mike thing. Like I said, he's a grown-ass man, we don't need dumb specials to motivate us. Because in the end, what does that do? :lol: You see what I'm saying?

I mean, the only thing that really held MJ back was a FELONY trial, everything else, he can get right on by it.

yeah. and that trial was totally unnecessary...but it happened anyway. and it all started because of fiction.

vnc, Uri's been on his high horse ever since the supposed antisemetic remarks that were played during the Dieter lawsuit around the end of 2005. Uri is Jewish and has never appeared to move past the tape played during that court case in which Michael did or did not make the comments/generalizations about Jewish people as a whole. I can't remember the final outcome of that scenario, but it was discussed at great length on the board when it all took place. And Michael was a member of Uri's wedding (renewal vows I think) around that general time frame which obviously ticked Uri off even more.

Seems that I recall that in the tape recording in question with Michael, the references were believed to be altered in some way to appear that it was completely factual when there was much doubt that it was. But ultimately Uri has not been the same since. That's why I personally wouldn't waste my time with him, period. Same with most of the other lowlife out there, they're gonna rant as long as they think someone is listening/watching.

You have to do what you feel is important, but not all will feel the same about it, especially if it involves the she wolves, et al.

I don't think it will ever stop, at least enough to make a difference in whether Michael will or will not release music, perform, etc., but that's just my own opinion on it.

Doing what your heart tells you isn't going to hurt in the long run-

Last edited:
yea the tapes were from wiesner/schaffel and it came out during the lawsuit trial that they ahd been totally edited when they were played on the t.v show.

gellers a sad little man who spends his time writing colums for crappy little newspapers. the only time anyone wants to listen to him is when MJ is mentioned. hecne why he was all over the media when he was " friends" with mj and as soon as it was over he disapeared from the media spotlight. another good example of all the saddos who want to be mjs friend so they can use him for their own ends and when it ends they get all cry baby. i guess we know where matt fiddes learned it from. birds of a feather and all that

Who cares what the haters think , I believe that Michael will tour (in 2009) for his children and fans .

Fact of the matter is there's not much we can do.
The media doesn't give a rats ass about Michael or his feelings, why would they care bout US? About what we have to say?
We are the last people they would listen to cuz we are not the public they cater to, they cater to all the idiotic people who buy their trash, and that people actually LOVE all the crap they feed them, and since they're the ones paying their bills...

vnc, Uri's been on his high horse ever since the supposed antisemitic remarks that were played during the Dieter lawsuit around the end of 2005. Uri is Jewish and has never appeared to move past the tape played during that court case in which Michael did or did not make the comments/generalizations about Jewish people as a whole. I can't remember the final outcome of that scenario, but it was discussed at great length on the board when it all took place. And Michael was a member of Uri's wedding (renewal vows I think) around that general time frame which obviously ticked Uri off even more.

Seems that I recall that in the tape recording in question with Michael, the references were believed to be altered in some way to appear that it was completely factual when there was much doubt that it was. But ultimately Uri has not been the same since. That's why I personally wouldn't waste my time with him, period. Same with most of the other lowlife out there, they're gonna rant as long as they think someone is listening/watching.

You have to do what you feel is important, but not all will feel the same about it, especially if it involves the she wolves, et al.

I don't think it will ever stop, at least enough to make a difference in whether Michael will or will not release music, perform, etc., but that's just my own opinion on it.

Doing what your heart tells you isn't going to hurt in the long run I guess-

yeah. i get everything you are saying. and i expected peeps to make up their own mind about this before i posted. all i'm saying is that peeps may think they are powerless in all this. but they are not. one humble letter from one fan, holds much power. through the internet, we are as much media to those lowlifes as they are media to us. they can't see our faces. as far as they are concerned...we are The Wizard Of Oz to them. we are automatically intimidating to them, because we, through the world wide web, are big media. and i'm just suggesting that we should take advantage of that. i wouldn't have posted all this if i wasn't part of something that worked before, as i have stated in my opening post, on this thread. we can stop them. we can stop them long enough, at least so that MJ might surprise us like he did in 2001, with MSG.

anyway, MJ will do what he will do. i know he can't be stopped, but i know what happened with this people mag thing and i know he performed, afterwards, in 2001. whether or not the two are connected, doesn't matter to me. the fact is, they happened in that succession, so i'm willing to post about it, and risk being wrong about it.

lol..i'm cool with that.

and we do have power, whether we believe it, or not.

Fact of the matter is there's not much we can do.
The media doesn't give a rats ass about Michael or his feelings, why would they care bout US? About what we have to say?
We are the last people they would listen to cuz we are not the public they cater to, they cater to all the idiotic people who buy their trash, and that people actually LOVE all the crap they feed them, and since they're the ones paying their bills...

well..i just heard a snippet from saturday night live..a comedy show in america. and a joke was told about MJ's glove going to auction. the joke was the regular ish about boys. the audience was divided in how they reacted. the comedian paused. so..that's why the jokes are fewer and far between. i know yall will make ur own decisions on this. i'm just sayin... don't sell yourself short. you have more power than you can possibly imagine. MJ doesn't thank us for nothin.

and, with that, i'm not gunna post anymore about this. lol :lol:

although i meant everything i said. :)

Last edited:
*stepping on my soapbox*
Ahmmm, vcnwilliam, I understand what your original post meant. We all know Michael is a grown a$$ man, but as fans I think it would be a nice gesture to let the media outlets know that for once we would like a positive story done on the Man/Artist we have all grown to love. I have read a zillion posts on here from everyone stating how much they dislike the negative/tabloid media. Well for once I think we should take these same words (some could use a little editing) and email them to the media. Please be respectful that way we won't be called crazy ***** ***** fans. Eww that really tears my nerves when they use those words..
*stepping down off my soapbox*

From what has been happening for the last few months, I would say that Dr Tohme, is the person to watch. I'm not sure he has MJ's best interests in mind.

Last edited:
ok, well he's only hurting himself by delaying a comeback. He could've made millions off a new album and tour by now

Naaaa.. it's not hurting. I don't understand why some fans think that; to each their own opinion I guess.

i'll say it again, infact I'll say it 100 times!!! MJ needs all the press he can get bad or good! he is absent at the moment and without alot of contact with the media or us, so as it stands he is due to get bad press because he has nothing to back him up, people pick on the easy or unheard, they know they can say this s*** cuz they wont get an official statement ( which unless there is one, probably wont be posted here) what else is gonna keep mike in the media spotlight?

no matter what the media say , it aint gonna impact the ticket sales for his upcoming tour.

no matter what the media say , it aint gonna impact the ticket sales for his upcoming tour.

Well, if the media beat him down it will only lead to a more positive, people will buy his tickets whateva happens, thats if there are ticket to buy

Yeah, I mean hell, while the media is the biggest proof of their hate/envy, it's shows just how BIG Michael is. I'd rather them say somethin than not saying ANYTHING AT ALL. There'd be something wrong in that picture if so. :lol:

Well u now what Oscar Wilde said ... "The only thing worse then being talked about is not being talked about."
Michael is immortal and probably the best musician (or should I say magacian?) in this universe.

Nothing can stop mike, he's strong and has become even more stronger with all the shyt he's been through. The press can really go eff themselves.

God bless u mike...and remember ..." though you're far apart...you're always in my heart.". :)

All of us love him and that love outweighs any stupid media comments. He will comeback and that too with a bang!

I sent this into them, do you think it is good?, everyone copy it and send it in over and over so they can see that we all mean it!

Stop This Nonsense said:
Stop attacking Michael Jackson after all he has done for charities and children all over the world, after all the love and care he gives for everyone and all the great music he has produced.

Stop attacking Michael Jackson for the false allegations and skin diseases that he has had to deal with and cause him great stress.

*Stop attacking Michael Jackson for financial difficulties you think he has but do not know, the chances are he has loads of money and he probably sold his ranch under his own choice and will of gotten allot of money from that anyway, he'll always have more than you'll ever have, even though money will never make him happy.

Stop attacking Michael Jackson for what he chooses to wear, if he wants to dress up as a clown or as a bandit support him don't claim him as "Mask Of *****" or some other crap, he is human after all, would "Michael In Disguise" be better.

Stop attacking Michael Jackson on his new album, he just wants to do what he enjoys and he can't because everyone is hating on him and bringing him down.

Support him, and he will Thank You for it, please be nice to him.

Yours Sincerely,

Simon

I feel ya, vncwilliam sometimes I get so frustrated towards the media (and it happens here in Brazil too - every fabricated thing about Mike from The Sun goes as a true/fact to the national news and some people here are dumb enough to believe anything just because it was on the news...)
Sometimes I get to the point of being like Chris Crocker whining "LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALOOOOONE" cause it all does look like a conspiracy against him.

I wanna send a note to Access Hollywood too, but im not sure yet what to write since I've never watched it. And I think we should flood Diane Sawyer, Roger Fried ass, and others' emailboxes as well....

Yeah, I mean hell, while the media is the biggest proof of their hate/envy, it's shows just how BIG Michael is. I'd rather them say somethin than not saying ANYTHING AT ALL. There'd be something wrong in that picture if so. :lol:

there is NO hate or envy in the media, people make the misconsection like this all the time, there is NO hate OR envy, people need to see the real picture!

I think there's some. If Mike wasn't/isn't as big as he was/is, then it wouldn't have been that severe.

I sent this into them, do you think it is good?, everyone copy it and send it in over and over so they can see that we all mean it!

that's very good. that's better than what i wrote, Vengeance..and Tehla, ur right. when i find the other email boxes i'll flood them too.

I think there's some. If Mike wasn't/isn't as big as he was/is, then it wouldn't have been that severe.

I agree. If the media didn't hate Michael, they wouldn't stoop so low as to try to bait him into making a statement by writing trashy articles and doing crap shows insulting his character, appearance, etc. IMO. They would simply leave him alone and let him make his own statements at any time he chooses. If they're trying to make him mad enough to say something, that is childish. But that's how they seem to roll.

Last edited:
Back