Michael's not gunna answer our wishes for a comeback.....

^^ Hey if you wanna do that, that's fine, but just remember, it'll always continue no matter what else we try to do about it. I've been a fan for a mighty long time and I've seen this sh*t happen daily with Michael. It's not always a poor Mike thing. Like I said, he's a grown-ass man, we don't need dumb specials to motivate us. Because in the end, what does that do? :lol: You see what I'm saying?

I mean, the only thing that really held MJ back was a FELONY trial, everything else, he can get right on by it.

exactelly! :clapping:

As long Michael keep an open eye to people surrounding him, and pay attention to few basic wisdom rules and for the fans keep praying and be positive, optimisti and creative, EVERYTHING will be ALLRIGHT.

Fearing all the time is not good, fighting with those stupid people is not good either... this can fed and increase their ego. Ignorance is what they deserve, they deserve their voices to not be heard, they diserve no attention... just vanish unheard and unseen...

[/color]

exactelly! :clapping:

As long Michael keep an open eye to people surrounding him, and pay attention to few basic wisdom rules and for the fans keep praying and be positive, optimisti and creative, EVERYTHING will be ALLRIGHT.

Fearing all the time is not good, fighting with those stupid people is not good either... this can fed and increase their ego. Ignorance is what they deserve, they deserve their voices to not be heard, they diserve no attention... just vanish unheard and unseen...
:yes: That's how I see it. And I believe fearing all the time means that we don't have faith in Michael and his abilities to deal with these stupid people. He knows what needs to be done.

Another thing... I've always been amazed how complicate Mj world is, or how complicate is made to be by people around him.

Few basic rules - would do wonders.

- Post 1993, keeping eyes wide open and attention towards all sort of famileis and leeches.

- And with press - one word encompass all DIPLOMACY - a good publicist + some good tricks Mike need to remember during and interview for example.

Is not that hard...

The other things, gossips, little lies are quite unimportant, or even negative got a positive effect, buzz, attention, that create interest in Mike and his work. even money talk, calling him broke.. so what? Is not that severe... maybe even Mike want that, is good for your ennemies to know that you're in some problems with money, while you're buying catalogues after catalogues... keeps the balance, the invidia a bit away.

We need to Demyth-ifying Media, we as fans and even Michael. Media got absolute no power, we give it power. By allowing them to entertain us, or by fighting them hard. Both actions give them force, and I speak in general not only about fans. Yes Michael you've gave power to media by getting upset ith them, by feeling harresment and let them know you feel it... it's like school bullying... Burning the tabloids is not gonna make a change - sorry Mike - only in revolutionary times can make difference, when things are settled in a society, fighting with huge social institutions is like Hercules's fight with Hydra's heads, we cut one head, another 10 appear. Another approach is needed.

Last edited:
:yes: That's how I see it. And I believe fearing all the time means that we don't have faith in Michael and his abilities to deal with these stupid people. He knows what needs to be done.

i don't have fear. Michael's success is here to stay. i just get tired. there's nothing wrong with keeping them on their toes. that's how i feel........and many others feel. so..i guess we all have our different feelings on it. and like i said before..MJ has thanked his fans for the support. and his thanks seemed genuine to me...along with his love for us. he had said he couldn't have made it, without the fans, period. he didn't mention the media in his thanks. and that hasn't hurt him. the media isn't as powerful as some like to think. and i disagree that Michael likes for the media to pick on him. i don't see him, or anyone just sayin..hey media..come get me.

Last edited:
i don't think that what Michael does or will do depends on the media!

of course not! but please don't make those of us who might write letters to them, feel bad about it. we all have our choice as to what we want to do. so far, he has plowed on, and fans have supported him, and he has thanked them. that's the way it has been. it's not a crime. those who didn't and don't want to write to the media, and support him in other ways..fine. that's been great too. some make some of us feel like we're bad or somn, unless we don't write letters. i already stated, people will do as they wish. still, nobody likes to be alone. there's nothing wrong with support. MJ wrote 'will u be there', and sang 'u r not alone'. and fans have been there, in many ways..including writing letters to media, telling them to lay off.
i wrote a suggestion. some will go that route, some won't. no one's forcing anyone to go in either direction. but i would hope, no one would make anyone feel badly for whatever decision they make regarding this, either. whether they write letters, or not.

Last edited:

I agree. When has it ever unless it was to annoy us? I mean are we really that bothered that we would e-mail people about it? It's only gonna give them more power to annoy. That's the ONLY power they have. The media does NOT control what MICHAEL wants to do with his CAREER so honestly what is complaining to them gonna do but give them more space to add in their :2cents: in a tired ass report about anything wrong with Michael Jackson. You wanna complain about something? Complain about people being laid off for no reason because finances are low. Complain about people trying to stop gay people from getting married. Complain about how bad popular music is. Complain about why we can't have Christmas every month of the year! :lol: All of that is more important than worrying about what some fat nerds, a woman who disguises herself as a journalist but could be Beezlebub and some lonely blogging suckas say about one of our favorite artists.

Also like I said, William, if you wanna do something about it that's REALLY productive, SQUASH 'em like a bug and move on with your day playing INVINCIBLE. That'll make you happy. :happy:

I think the only reason we're frustrated is because we're still waiting for an album. And I can wait for it but damn, are we really that bored? :lol:

Talking about psycho wannabe, billion-dollar seeking, house stalking baby mamas and a dude who can't bend a spoon but claim he's "hurt" by his "former friend"? And then this crap that was never on Access My Asshood? :lol:

I agree. When has it ever unless it was to annoy us? I mean are we really that bothered that we would e-mail people about it? It's only gonna give them more power to annoy. That's the ONLY power they have. The media does NOT control what MICHAEL wants to do with his CAREER so honestly what is complaining to them gonna do but give them more space to add in their :2cents: in a tired ass report about anything wrong with Michael Jackson. You wanna complain about something? Complain about people being laid off for no reason because finances are low. Complain about people trying to stop gay people from getting married. Complain about how bad popular music is. Complain about why we can't have Christmas every month of the year! :lol: All of that is more important than worrying about what some fat nerds, a woman who disguises herself as a journalist but could be Beezlebub and some lonely blogging suckas say about one of our favorite artists.

hey..for the longest time, nobody wrote letters. the reality is, the campaign worked. MJ is actually more popular on FOX reports than he used to be. and as far as complainin about that other stuff..if we're not gunna complain about one thing, we might as well not complain about anything. lol :lol:

hey...lol...it worked. and when nothing was done, the media still spouted off..so...what's a little harm in tellin them off? lol

like i said...peeps make their own choices. nothin wrong with bein there for the artist, the way i'm sure u would be there for ur freind if someone was gettin on his ass..lol

and for those who don't want to...don't. lol

then i'll play INvincible. lol

I'm gonna remind you of one thing: 2003.

Before the case that "shook up the world", lol, there were all these negative media stories and I felt content to reply to them. Well I kinda went overboard with what I was doing presenting information and stuff, lol. I was in the same position you're in now, Will. After a while, the stories just continued. Afterwards, I just realized, even if you do complain, it'll just make them happy you even reply. They never did reply back to me I don't think. I don't remember tho, it's been five years. But that was a weird time for me. :lol:

i just think that MJ's most supportive base..his fans, should well up and stand and fight, before the enemies take hold and stop MJ from granting us our wishes.

Agree with that, we should support him as long he lives. WE should stand up for our brothers and sisters. I will contact access hollywood.

I don't agree with you that this is esp. an american-media thing. I remember several AMERICAN artists said that the british press is the most rude. And after personal experiences I can only agree with that. (I love love England, it's just that I have extra bad press experiences from that country). America has big problems which they try to hide, and there is a lot of horror going on - but I can't say the american press is more rude than in any other countries. On the other hand - I know there was an influential black person who had ONLY press problems in America...

Agree with that, we should support him as long he lives. WE should stand up for our brothers and sisters. I will contact access hollywood.

I don't agree with you that this is esp. an american-media thing. I remember several AMERICAN artists said that the british press is the most rude. And after personal experiences I can only agree with that. (I love love England, it's just that I have extra bad press experiences from that country). America has big problems which they try to hide, and there is a lot of horror going on - but I can't say the american press is more rude than in any other countries. On the other hand - I know there was an influential black person who had ONLY press problems in America...

lol...well..i appreciate u lookin out for America. lol

*goes off and drives a Honda* :lol:

anyway...i suppose what has me so miffed about what happened in my own country, is that the child molestation thing against MJ was invented in America. Universally hideous. it spread, after that, but it started here. and now media here joke about it, cus MJ got acquitted. so, they hide behind that mask. in my oversensitivity(if u wanna call it that) i will always remember that. cus they have the convenience of their 'humor', and the convenience of Michael's acquittal. so it's so damn easy to desensitize this monstrosity of an attempt against him. so...it wasn't just Muhammad Ali.(troubleman)

Dr. Feelgood IS right. The media all over the world is BAD. It's the PUBLIC that makes the difference. The media hates Mike, the public loves him, lol. Yeah he got people in the public that don't like him but ain't that what comes with the territory of being a famous celebrity/"notorious figure"?

Another thing... I've always been amazed how complicate Mj world is, or how complicate is made to be by people around him.

Few basic rules - would do wonders.

- Post 1993, keeping eyes wide open and attention towards all sort of famileis and leeches.

- And with press - one word encompass all DIPLOMACY - a good publicist + some good tricks Mike need to remember during and interview for example.

Is not that hard...

The other things, gossips, little lies are quite unimportant, or even negative got a positive effect, buzz, attention, that create interest in Mike and his work. even money talk, calling him broke.. so what? Is not that severe... maybe even Mike want that, is good for your ennemies to know that you're in some problems with money, while you're buying catalogues after catalogues... keeps the balance, the invidia a bit away.

We need to Demyth-ifying Media, we as fans and even Michael. Media got absolute no power, we give it power. By allowing them to entertain us, or by fighting them hard. Both actions give them force, and I speak in general not only about fans. Yes Michael you've gave power to media by getting upset ith them, by feeling harresment and let them know you feel it... it's like school bullying... Burning the tabloids is not gonna make a change - sorry Mike - only in revolutionary times can make difference, when things are settled in a society, fighting with huge social institutions is like Hercules's fight with Hydra's heads, we cut one head, another 10 appear. Another approach is needed.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Dr. Feelgood IS right. The media all over the world is BAD. It's the PUBLIC that makes the difference. The media hates Mike, the public loves him, lol. Yeah he got people in the public that don't like him but ain't that what comes with the territory of being a famous celebrity/"notorious figure"?

Dr. Tim, i know where ur coming from. but see my previous post. lol

hey..for the longest time, nobody wrote letters. the reality is, the campaign worked. MJ is actually more popular on FOX reports than he used to be. and as far as complainin about that other stuff..if we're not gunna complain about one thing, we might as well not complain about anything. lol :lol:

hey...lol...it worked. and when nothing was done, the media still spouted off..so...what's a little harm in tellin them off? lol

like i said...peeps make their own choices. nothin wrong with bein there for the artist, the way i'm sure u would be there for ur freind if someone was gettin on his ass..lol

and for those who don't want to...don't. lol

then i'll play INvincible. lol

I think that what raised a bit Mike's popularity has been - having a quite good spoke person, starting to dress more elegantlly, 2 wonderful photoshoots, the newlly found good partnership with Sony, and fans positivity and happiness after the trial.

Those creatted good energies, vibes.

Now if we look at recent stories getting again worse.. what we have in Mj's camp? Absence of a spoke person, Michael's geeting out more rarelly, not so elegantlly dressed, a good partnership with Sony still remains, fans are getting more and more frustratied in waiting the album, and negative. News about the album are more vague and contradictory.

With bit of analisis we can see why the negative stories are experiencing a growth. Michael can stop this if he is aware about the causes. He needs someone, a spoke person who can say from tiem to time:agree: to the press and give them accurate info instead. Maybe even an official site, what's so hard into having an official working site, right?

I think that what raised a bit Mike's popularity has been - having a quite good spoke person, starting to dress more elegantlly, 2 wonderful photoshoots, the newlly found good partnership with Sony, and fans positivity and happiness after the trial.

Now if we look at recent stories getting again worse.. what we have in Mj's camp? Absence of a spoke person, Michael's geeting out more rarelly, not so elegantlly dressed, a good partnership with Sony still remains, fans are getting more and more frustratied in waiting the album, and negative. News about the album are more vague and contradictory.

With bit of analisis we can see why the negative stories are experiencing a growth. Michael can stop this if he is aware about the causes. He needs someone, a spoke person who can say from tiem to time:agree: to the press and give them accurate ifo instead. Maybe even an official site, what's so hard into having an official workign site, right?

Just think around the same month last year we were all excited about what Michael was gonna do, this year, we're back at square one, lol. :lol: I agree that he needs a good spokesperson (Ms. Bain left) and hell yeah @ a site, lol. He really hasn't HAD a site of HIS own besides MJJSource, has he?

With bit of analisis we can see why the negative stories are experiencing a growth. Michael can stop this if he is aware about the causes. He needs someone, a spoke person who can say from tiem to time:agree: to the press and give them accurate info instead. Maybe even an official site, what's so hard into having an official working site, right?

lol..i don't wanna go off about his dress code..lol...i don't think that is a career destroyer. lol...i really don't wanna talk about the way he dresses....makes me feel like i'm in elementary school. :lol:

Honestly I think MJ knows that and that is his choinche not to give proper info about him and his business. I think he is doing it on porpuose.

I'm moving this to the Enough is Enough section which was designed specifically for this kind of thinking. :flowers:

By all means feel free to contact the media in regards to articles or news pieces they do on Mr Jackson, and be sure to post contact information and share advice or ideas.

They do need to be reminded from time to time that yes MJ still has a loyal fan base that doesn't appreciate the cat calls and unecessary derogatory comments directed at Michael.

Please remember though that when conducting letter writing campaigns etc to always to do it as respectfully as possible, you'll be surprised at responses.

Be sure to read this thread as well -> http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23224

from previous experience the media like to know they are getting a reaction from these stories. when they get ppl complaining it makes them write more because they know they have an audience. the only thing that can make a difference is mj but we know he doesnt sue or take action and i doubt he has a clue about half of the things that are said or done. mj has no real "Team" around him so imo at this stage its pretty much out of the question inregards to spokesppl making statements and even if they did its upto the media to report on these statements and ofcourse they wont because it just contridics the stories they are putting out

from previous experience the media like to know they are getting a reaction from these stories. when they get ppl complaining it makes them write more because they know they have an audience. the only thing that can make a difference is mj but we know he doesnt sue or take action and i doubt he has a clue about half of the things that are said or done. mj has no real "Team" around him so imo at this stage its pretty much out of the question inregards to spokesppl making statements and even if they did its upto the media to report on these statements and ofcourse they wont because it just contridics the stories they are putting out

Excellent pointsss

Back