Michael's siblings- who remained trustworthy?

JustMe00;4011530 said:
Not at all, I can accept that no person is perfect and everyone has their flaws. Doesn't matter if it's a Jackson or anyone else for that matter. I adore both Janet and Michael but I'm not obsessed -> I can handle negativity as I am very critical of both of them myself.

As for that tweet, it again doesn't answer any real questions. It's just one statement about them refusing Katherine from seeing them. Why? Not one person knows. What was it all about? No official facts about this, only arguments and videos. That does not give you a factual, realistic image of what really happened. We have stories and rumours but nothing that can be taken as a fact, other than them arguing.

You have a very interesting opinion – they all are good until they come out themselves saying they are all bad.

The Letter to the Executers from some family members, including Janet is a fact. It is a right answer to what it all was about.

The only guardian was far away from three kids she was responsible for and it is a fact.

The children were hurt and were unaware where their grandma was, it is a fact.

What more do you need to understand that Randy and co are no good.

^There's no point in talking about it, when you have already decided what I believe and how I see it. Don't assume so much. I disagree with them not being good, and I believe none of us really know the details about what happened and what drove them to "kidnap" Katherine. BTW the kids were taken good care of while they were gone, and I'm sure it wasn't the first time Katherine was away. So please.

^There's no point in talking about it, when you have already decided what I believe and how I see it. Don't assume so much. I disagree with them not being good, and I believe none of us really know the details about what happened and what drove them to "kidnap" Katherine. BTW the kids were taken good care of while they were gone, and I'm sure it wasn't the first time Katherine was away. So please.

So it was all right for Katherine to leave without saying for how long? And the information about Katherine's mini stroke was ok for PPB to hear too.

So please.

Jeez:ermm:

So it is perfectly ok not to believe what comes straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak) i.e Prince and Katherine as long as there is 1/10000000000000000% possibility Prince and KJ were lying, but yet it is ok to spread rumour that has no head nor tail:doh:

"I've also heard that the estate put out that false rumour about Janet performing out, and Janet replied to that."

Shock horror, but isn't that a bit hypocritical:cheeky:

Jeez:ermm:

So it is perfectly ok not to believe what comes straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak) i.e Prince and Katherine as long as there is 1/10000000000000000% possibility Prince and KJ were lying, but yet it is ok to spread rumour that has no head nor tail:doh:

"I've also heard that the estate put out that false rumour about Janet performing out, and Janet replied to that."

Shock horror, but isn't that a bit hypocritical:cheeky:
Wow at the twisting of words and taking things outta context... Better than most tabloid reporters! Anyway I am done with this topic, as it's obvious anything I've said has been turned into something else. It's all there already for those who care to read.

And IMO you should to be done with this topic because most people won't agree with you that Janet is someone Michael Jackson could trust. End of story.

And IMO you should to be done with this topic because most people won't agree with you that Janet is someone Michael Jackson could trust. End of story.
I don't need anyone to agree with me, I've got Michael's word for it. He did trust her and there was no hate between them :) xxx

If Michael would trust her he would choose her as the second guardian for his children. Don't you think it's logical thought? Do you understand that Janet was banned from visiting the house MJ's children lived in?

I don't need anyone to agree with me, I've got Michael's word for it. He did trust her and there was no hate between them :) xxx
When did he tell you this? He actually gave his word to you? Wow..

Not at all, I can accept that no person is perfect and everyone has their flaws. Doesn't matter if it's a Jackson or anyone else for that matter. I adore both Janet and Michael but I'm not obsessed -> I can handle negativity as I am very critical of both of them myself.

As for that tweet, it again doesn't answer any real questions. It's just one statement about them refusing Katherine from seeing them. Why? Not one person knows. What was it all about? No official facts about this, only arguments and videos. That does not give you a factual, realistic image of what really happened. We have stories and rumours but nothing that can be taken as a fact, other than them arguing.
One thing they wanted was to get Katherine away from Trent. Some of us do know a lot you know.

If Michael would trust her he would choose her as the second guardian for his children. Don't you think it's logical thought? Do you understand that Janet was banned from visiting the house MJ's children lived in?
No. Why would he choose her, when she has no kids of her own and probably doesn't want any, anyway. At the time Janet was career-driven and focused on that, not having kids. If MJ were to appoint everyone he trusted, there would've been a big list of people. That proves nothing.

I don't know about the rest of you but I did follow the story very close?y, including the tweets of Paris, Prince and the rest. I read all the TMZ reports and saw the videos. I saw Katherine's statement about it all being mostly lies (including the story about a stroke). I am skeptical enough not to believe sources like TMZ and Dailymail, as both are famous for reporting false news, and they've been caught doing it more than a dozen times. What I was left with after all of it? A lot of tweets from the Jacksons. Several "this is the truth of what happened" stories from both sides; neither making any sense. A lot of "Jackson family insiders" making statements about it, like they actually knew something.

It was yet another Jackson family drama and we'll never know the full truth of it. As a fan of Michael and Janet, I'm more than used to letting go of such dramas and realizing we'll never really know the truth. But I sure as hell am ?ot going to believe tabloid stories, nor will I be taking one Jackson's version of the story as fact, when another Jackson's story is completely different. Yes, I understand that many are biased and protective of MJ. But stating tabloid stories as fact, when they've been denied by Katherine herself brings nobody closer to the truth.

Did you read Katherine's court deposition about this subject? Why you don't mention it at all in your post?
Anyway there is no way MJ would be ever able to trust Janet after she showed her true colors. It's a very, very sad and disappointing story...

Last edited:
JustMe00;4010800 said:
Hell no. That's tabloid bullshit. Michael has always spoken highly of Janet, even after Superbowl he showed a lot of support and said he was proud. We don't know what happened last summer, so let's not jump into conclusions. We only know about rumours. Michael & Janet have always had nothing but love towards each other. And even now, Janet still tweets in honor of him.

Welll, live in your bubble kidding yourself Janet hasn't done anything wrong. If you can't handle the truth she wasn't the good supportive sister and wanted to take advantage of Michael , is up to you then because it wasn't bullshit. This blog talks about how the family brought out the allege interventions bullshit but since we were talking about the siblings trying to force Michael to tour with them, I'm quoting specifically that: http://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2...son-rehab-interventions-family-concert-tours/

Raymone Bain refuted the idea there’d been any intervention by his family, stating his family had only seen him to ask him about a reunion tour, February 2007

Raymone Bain, the former longtime publicist for Michael Jackson, has said there is no truth to rumors that have surfaced in the media since the pop star’s death, claiming that members of the Jackson family staged a failed intervention for the pop star in 2007.

“It is not true,” Raymone told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush in a new interview.

Raymone, who filed suit against the King of Pop earlier this year for $44 million over claims he failed to pay her for her publicity services and more, said a meeting with the family took place in 2007, but it was business related.

“I recall in February, there was a meeting with Mr. Jackson and his sisters and brothers about a concert,” she recounted. “There was a concert promoter who accompanied them there. That is the meeting that I… am aware of… I know nothing else about any other intervention.”

Concert promote Leonard Rowe stated that he had visited Michael with the family in February and April of 2007 in an attempt to have him tour with them and that they had been angry with Jackson for not agreeing

On February 14th of 2007, I was in my kitchen fixing breakfast around 8am, and I received a call. I wondered who it could be that early, but it was too early for me to talk, so I didn’t answer. My phone beeped and I knew a message had been left. It was a message from Janet Jackson, Michael’s sister. She said, ‘Rowe, this is Jan. Would you please call me as soon as possible, it’s important.’ I said to myself, ‘I wonder what she wants this time of morning.’ I immediately returned the call and Janet answered. She was in Atlanta, and said, ‘Rowe, I’m in a little trouble; my tour has been cancelled by Live Nation, and I’m obligated to my band. They have blocked their time out this summer to tour with me. And now, if I don’t tour they will be missing income'
I began to explain to Michael why we had come to see him. I told him that we wanted him to reunite with his brothers and to tour America. I told him Janet had agreed to be the opening act. I told him that I felt this tour would be highly successful. He said that he agreed that it would be. But he said, ‘I just can’t do it now, I have other things I am planning and working on.’ We stayed there for a few hours trying to persuade him. I think Janet was becoming somewhat angry with him. His final words to us were, ‘Maybe next year in 2008 I will be ready.’ To me this wasn’t bad because I would need the time to prepare for a tour of this magnitude, but Janet needed to work that summer. She had committed the month of July to her band, and she needed to fulfill that commitment. I could tell that Michael was becoming irritable and we decided to leave.r

Last edited:
I don't trust any of them. Jackie, Marlon and Tito have been more quit than Janet, LaToya, Jermaine and Randy but on the other hand they have done anything to build Michael up. They have taken part in the fake tribute concert overseas, encouraged mother to drag Michael’s name through the mud during the AEG trial and one of them took part in the granny napping. As for Joseph and Katherine they have totally failed Michael since his death. Not one of them had the decency to make a proper victim impact statement at Murray’s manslaughter trial. I'm just done with the lot of them. I only care about Prince, Paris and Blanket now. Michael passed over his three sisters and named Diana Ross for a reason. God I pray the kids are ok.

Last edited:
The amount of pure bs that some of you believe from sources that have no track record of being trust-worthy is ridiculous. It's hilarious to me, how some of you view a Janet fan delusional and unable to see the bad sides of her, and then claim to be the experts of her personality. Sorry but having followed both Janet and Michael ever since I was a teenager, I know quite a bit of the characters of both. Enjoy your conspiracies and tabloid stories - believe them all.

The amount of pure bs that some of you believe from sources that have no track record of being trust-worthy is ridiculous. It's hilarious to me, how some of you view a Janet fan delusional and unable to see the bad sides of her, and then claim to be the experts of her personality. Sorry but having followed both Janet and Michael ever since I was a teenager, I know quite a bit of the characters of both. Enjoy your conspiracies and tabloid stories - believe them all.

Unfortunately you don't know quite a bit of the characters of Janet. You just totally close you eyes and cover your ears on anything which doesn't go with your fandom. It's very childish. IMO it's almost kind of hypocrisy of the people who believe that MJ is a child molester and they still are the fans. There is really only speculation regarding Michael's issue, however there are court documentations and her speaking videos showing Janet's "true colors" regarding her character. So it's very clear you know about them but you just don't want to accept them. If it's not very childish then it's really bad hypocrisy.

^^The fact Katherine was the only person who could visit him whenever she wanted and unannounced. Also the fact Michael named his mother and Diana Ross guardians of his children spoke volumes who HE, MICHAEL trusted. Here it's not about who's your second favorite Jackson and who you trust but it seems some people love to live in a delusional bubble and they can't handle the truth because it makes their beloved and "innocent" Janet looking bad.

@Warszawa320 Wait, are you suggesting that I think MJ was a child molester? Where did that come from? To me it's quite insulting that you don't know me but still assume things about me, and my fandom of MJ and Janet. If you knew me, you'd know I have been extremely vocal in my criticism towards Janet, and even got into an argument with one of her producers, and a dancer many years ago, so no, I don't live in a delusional world where Janet and Michael can't do no wrong - quite the opposite. She is far from innocent, no human being alive is innocent. But that has nothing to do with the topic. There is nothing in the court documents nor in THAT video, which would make me think Janet is not trustworthy. She is the aunt of Paris, and wanted her to put down her phone while she was obvivously trying to talk to her about something important. And that's bad, how? Even if she had taken the phone away for the time she was talking to her and given it back afterwards, I'd still not see a problem. It's quite normal in all families.

@Snow White luvs Peter Pan Again, just because Michael didn't appoint Janet as a guardian for his children doesn't mean he did not trust her. You assume way too much, and assumptions don't make facts. Janet hasn't exactly been into having children and in 2002 she was career-driven, not starting a family. Why would he appoint her to be the guardian when he knew Janet wouldn't want that?

She didn't suggest you think he was a child molester. Read again.

She didn't suggest you think he was a child molester. Read again.
No, just hinted that I am as bad as someone who claims to be a fan of MJ but thinks he is a child molester. Makes it much better, I suppose... ?

No, just hinted that I am as bad as someone who claims to be a fan of MJ but thinks he is a child molester. Makes it much better, I suppose... ?

Not at all. Maybe you have problem with reading comprehension?

@JustMe00
If truth be said Janet Jackson should be glad she didn’t land in jail for her hostile, angry, low-class act of home invasion. I suspect the only thing that saved her is the fact that she is a relative no matter how crazy she acted. Granny napping and child bullying are not qualities that evoke feelings of trust. Janet had no right to upset and frighten Michael’s children in their own home.

:busted: :hysterical: ;) Yep. . .

MJhereforthecomments_zps33c189c0.jpg

I play devil advocat here > truth is we only know how the family is frm media and papparazi even Michael tell us not to trust. As for the brothers they hve a big big fanbase of there own. I still go to their concerts as did I in 70th and still love them.
I think when it cmes to Michael its mrs J, Toy and Jackie & Tito who are not lifting on him

The fact mj had nothing to do with his family gives you your answer to this thread. they have all used and abused mj in one way or the other. some more than others. as mj said "tight nit my ass"

the "success" of their cash in tour sums up their popularity

Someone said Janet wasn't left the kids because she doesn't want kids.

And Diana Ross does?? At the age of 70? Oh please.

I firmly believe Michael left his beloved children with the only people he trusted.

I don't trust any of the Jacksons. Backstabbing b*st*rds everyone.

It's true Michael didn't trust any of them and they have proven over the past five years that he was right magnified by 10,000. They have acted like a pack of angry, hungry rats since his death.

I play devil advocat here > truth is we only know how the family is frm media and papparazi even Michael tell us not to trust. As for the brothers they hve a big big fanbase of there own. I still go to their concerts as did I in 70th and still love them.
I think when it cmes to Michael its mrs J, Toy and Jackie & Tito who are not lifting on him

Ok, I had to step back from this post for a couple of DAYS before I responded (trying not to go full DIVA, here). As I recall, the "paparazzi" and/or "the media" didn't write songs and books or gave interviews about how their brother was a SELLOUT, ASHAMED OF BEING BLACK and a PEDOPHILE. That was what "family" did to him, specifically Jermaine and Latoya. Jermaine and Randy have been relying on Mike to pay their child support, Katherine doesn't work (never had to) and has been dependent on Mike for decades! This Old School fan knows better than to go for that okee doke and nothing speaks volumes as to how Mike TRULY felt about his family when they had to make APPOINTMENTS to see him (except his mom. She was probably the only one that was allowed unrestricted access to him) and he didn't leave them sh*t in his will (just his kids and his mom)! He named two non-family members as executors of his estate, FFS!

Pull the rose colored glasses off when it comes to the Jacksons, m'kay?!

*drops mic, steps off soapbox*

Last edited:
Back