Michael's Unreleased Material [MERGED]

Re: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

That is true. I watched an interview and saw video of LaToya and her husband or boyfreind taking out (stealing) enormous amount of stuff from MJ house the day he died. She even said so.

I remember hearing about some of Mjs belongings being stolen after his death. I didn't know it was his own family, but what else is new..

And rebbie selling off some of those things at auction. Things some fans had just given mj and obviously they were very upset about it when they saw what she was doing

I think there is a lot of finished songs we have never heard about.

Loving You - no one had heard about that one before Xscape was released - and it's a BAD outtake...

I think it's safe to say MJ - in the period 1976 - 2009 has some finished songs ready to be released.

Loving You - no one had heard about that one before Xscape was released - and it's a BAD outtake...

I think it's safe to say MJ - in the period 1976 - 2009 has some finished songs ready to be released.

Exactly!

There are dozens upon dozens of titles directly linked to Michael's name. God knows how many of them are finished. We've known about the song title "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" for years, but we didn't know it was finished until it leaked in 2010. Then there are the several titles that we had no clue about whatsoever until they surfaced -- "Slave to the Rhythm," "I'm So Blue," "Abortion Papers," "Loving You"...

No one knows how deep the vault goes. There are almost certainly a number of songs ready to be released.

Yes. Not even Brad Sundberg know about some of those songs. He didn't know that there was a Little Susie from 79 or that Much Too Soon was from the early eighties. MJ recorded all over the place with a lot of different producers over the years.

Last edited:

Just like the Estate said that the demos in the vault are unfinished is why their have not release some songs. What the need to do it get with those producers and finish the songs they would know how Michael would have wanted them done. That why i know there is alot of unrelease music outtakes,footage we have not heard or seen it is alot. That list is long. There is alot of music to do albums for years to come.

I wish People of the World was vocally complete still and hot jam either way ?

I never knew Mj recorded a demo of that song ?

He gave the group J-Friends both People Of The World And Childrens Holiday. It is very likely that he recorded vocals/guide vocals for Children's Holiday

I think the estate's definition of "finished" is different from our definition. Demos are fine with me and I'd love to hear what he had worked on over the years, but it seems that they want to mainly put out songs that had different takes, fully fleshed out production and so on (even though they'll probably remix it)

Where is the Song "Vibrationist" ???

Someone on Reddit did an AMA claiming to have been apart of MJ's creative team from 1996-2003 and from 2008 to his death:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJac...orked_with_michael_jackson_from_19962003_and/

One of the claims he made regarding unreleased work:

Michael was also contractually made to release new material for his last compilation album. Before the decision to include One More Chance was made, he and the team co-wrote a track that to this day remains unnamed. Had it been released it would’ve probably been titled Milk Chocolate. Was a very slow, sultry R&B tune. Demo recording exists somewhere. He eventually decided to toss it because he thought the lyrics were to sexually suggestive and the song was too slow. he joked it would’ve been better suited for Janet

He also says outtakes like "Pressure", "Seduction", "But She Declined", and "That" should've been released.

Thanks for posting ^

Interesting! Thank you for posting!

Dealing with any anonymous source on Reddit is always a gamble, but this seems interesting.

SadesHusband;4211975 said:
Someone on Reddit did an AMA claiming to have been apart of MJ's creative team from 1996-2003 and from 2008 to his death:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJac...orked_with_michael_jackson_from_19962003_and/

One of the claims he made regarding unreleased work:

He also says outtakes like "Pressure", "Seduction", "But She Declined", and "That" should've been released.

Sounds a lot like a certain member here. No legit info anywhere.
Also note the mental confusion: First he brags about "Hollywood Tonight" being extensively worked on which he'd have insider knowledge about.
Then he writes this: "I also have my doubts concerning Monster and Hollywood Tonight."

As for Hollywood Tonight, I know he wrote it. I looked over, revised and worked with the lyrics for literally years with many others. It’s a Michael Jackson song. I believe that some parts of the song are genuinely Michael Jackson, but I am skeptical and believe other parts are definitely not him. I was very involved with this track when originally was being conceived and I would personally stress Michael to change the inflection in his voice for the intro. I wanted “lipstick in hand, Tahitian...” to be sung slowly and we kept redoing that part to ensure it was at the right pace. On the album version, it is extremely sped up. That could be productions doing but I also remember the way he sung that lyric each and every time. There’s no way production can change what we originally had to the intro present on the album version. My verdict with Hollywood Tonight is that it’s a genuine MJ track that has copy-pasted snippets of an impersonator. That being said, I still believe it is the strongest track on the album besides Behind the Mask.

LOL

I found most of the History/BOTDF outtakes to be extremely poor work, for someone like Michael Jackson. That’s just my opinion.

And there are just so many outtakes, it would be hard to rank them, but I’ve listed some of my favorites in other posts.

[...]

Beautiful Girl, Pressure, Seduction, But She Declined, and Cheater are names of unreleased tracks I was fond of and felt if released would’ve been well received. There’s literally hundreds though, so hard to sit here and list and rank and what not

Clearly bullshitting...

QUESTION TO HIM:
"Do you have any 'inside' knowledge about the production of the Cascio tracks (including Monster) that lead you to that conclusion?"

I have listened to those tracks and again, I don’t believe that those vocals are him. I do however believe that some of those songs were written by Michael and then sung by other artists. I simply know this because we’ve read all the lyrics and helped revise and also create some. Having this as one of your responsibilities means you hear a lot of songs and read a lot of lyrics. And I remember, there was a verse from Monster which Michael wrote 20 years ago. I don’t doubt that those songs could all be written by him, I simply doubt the vocals.
Water, one of those tracks which didn’t make the album, is another track I know was indeed written by him. It was actually a draft for a track, not an actual track itself.

Last edited:

I call it bullshit also! Thanks Korg!

isn't there a song from the late ninties or early 2000's copyright registered called 'monster'

Yes, there is.

Hey Korg, do you have any more info about that song? Give us something. Is it full? How complete are the vocals? Was it considered at all for Vince? Who worked on it? Did Michael revisited it after the release of Vince? Have you heard it? Does the Estate have a copy of it or is the only copy stolen by LaToya?

Monster is from '99. Only the chorus vocals were recorded, and Michael dropped it after Invincible.

Family Thing is an early version of Ghosts. The Best Thing, Evil Eye, Revenge and Bombay Nights DO exist but I'm not sure if there are existing vocals... like anywhere. But I'll add them in a bit!

Family Thins is not an early version of Ghosts...I heard the track last month and it's completely another song composed for the Addams Family movie soundtrack but due to MJ issues with Chandler at the time the project was shelved

I don`t know if it`s been posted before. But here seems to be a snippet of an MJ Song from 1999 posted by Rodney Jerkins (Darkchild) a few days ago. It`s called "Rampage". If I`m not mistaken you can even hear the beginning of Michael vocals just at the end of the snippet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbDo3u5BfOE/

Hey Korg, do you have any more info about that song? Give us something. Is it full? How complete are the vocals? Was it considered at all for Vince? Who worked on it? Did Michael revisited it after the release of Vince? Have you heard it? Does the Estate have a copy of it or is the only copy stolen by LaToya?

this post sounds so desperate as much as id like for korgnex to share some info if i read that post and i was him id never tell you anything lol

i don`t know if it`s been posted before. But here seems to be a snippet of an mj song from 1999 posted by rodney jerkins (darkchild) a few days ago. It`s called "rampage". If i`m not mistaken you can even hear the beginning of michael vocals just at the end of the snippet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/bbdo3u5bfoe/

i need a full version of that now!

Monster is from '99. Only the chorus vocals were recorded, and Michael dropped it after Invincible.

It really was recorded '99 since there is a cd at auction containing Monster and I have this dream recordeed in 1999 , vocals only, without MJ.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...I-have-this-dream-Christmas-at-neverland-1991
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael_Jackson_s_Personally_Owned_Unreleased_Digi-LOT23086.aspx

Last edited:

It really was recorded '99 since there is a cd at auction containing Monster and I have this dream recordeed in 1999 , vocals only, without MJ.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...I-have-this-dream-Christmas-at-neverland-1991
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael_Jackson_s_Personally_Owned_Unreleased_Digi-LOT23086.aspx

Interesting!

Also very interesting that Frank Cascio has the tape of it.

"unreleased digital recording of vocal auditions that were held for his song "Monster." Michael's voice does not appear on the recording."

How can "digital recording of vocal auditions" be without MJ's vocals?

Guys, you know the rules here - No personal insults, please.

Regards
Team MJJC

Does anyone know how complete 'Ghost of another Lover' is? I really love the snippet of it.

Does anyone know how complete 'Ghost of another Lover' is? I really love the snippet of it.

Scratch verses and a partial chorus. A more complete version COULD exist, and the attendees of whatever seminar GOAL was recorded at could have been played a demo (as is said to be the case with Bryan Loren's "Man in Black"), but for the time being I think it's safe to assume that it's very, very incomplete.

Back