Michael's Unreleased Material [MERGED]

Re: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

Listened to all these 'I was a loser' snippets, all fake. Just a guy talking over "am" with "was" on the chorus. I also guess that there are probably more slight changes to 'I was a loser' then a word change maybe a few added instruments or developed verses I can't imagine Michael revisiting this song for a few minutes to change "I" to "was".

Spektogram sais 320 kbps

Someone used original leaked file and converted it to 320 kbps. You can not create something that is not there, quality of that file will be the same or even worse.

There are two "I Was A Loser" fakes going around. One version has added bass and chimes while the other one is a normal instrumental and in this one the vocal is taken from a cover where I sang "I Was A Loser". No snippet has the end because you can't edit it that way - in my cover I start singing "I Am A Winner" near the end of the song. Not sure about the version with stronger bass and chimes, I don't think it's me on this one because the background vocals are higher for all the choruses. I did not do the edit with MJ's voice and I'm quite disgusted at all of this.

There are two "I Was A Loser" fakes going around. One version has added bass and chimes while the other one is a normal instrumental and in this one the vocal is taken from a cover where I sang "I Was A Loser". No snippet has the end because you can't edit it that way - in my cover I start singing "I Am A Winner" near the end of the song. Not sure about the version with stronger bass and chimes, I don't think it's me on this one because the background vocals are higher for all the choruses. I did not do the edit with MJ's voice and I'm quite disgusted at all of this.
AlwaysThere says they repitched it
I asked why they repitched and still waiting for a reply

I repitched the song myself, and it's real.

May I ask Why did you repitch it ?

When you listen to when the bridge comes in ("if losing you makes me happy..."), it's lowered from the version that leaked back in October. I changed the pitch to get it back to the one we're familiar with.

Can you listen to those:
I Was A Loser Snippets.mp3

Micheal Jackson -Hollywood Tonight (2nd Demo) - HQ.mp3

Hollywood tonight demo updated.mp3

Blue Gangsta The Fugees(Demo).mp3

Michael Jackson feat - Stay With Me (Demo).mp3

Hollywood Tonght - Demo (HQ Snippets).mp3

Michael Jackson New SONG 2005.mp3

Monster (Demo Snippet).mp3

Snippet.mp3

The Way You Love Me - Demo Test.mp3

Unknown Michael Jackson song snippet.mp3

01 Bumper Snippet (KID).mp3

09 Jam [Mix 43 - Alternative Mix].mp3
Another Day (Snippet).mp3

Hollywood Tonight Demo (2 Snippets).mp3

Hollywood Tonight Demo (Snippets).mp3

10 Black Or White (Pepsi Advertising Version).mp3

Michael Jackson Bumper Snippet (Bad Session) (Bad SE Acetate).mp3

Michael_Jackson-Bumper_Snippet_Unreleased_Demo_Version_(mp3dd.com).mp3

Thants all im not sure if its real or not.

Yeah, I'll give this one a shot:

I Was a Loser (Snippets) = Unless it's a convincing imitator, they sound real.
Hollywood Tonight (2nd Demo) = This is the Throwback Mix from the music video.
Hollywood Tonight (Demo Update) = Sounds like a mix of real snippets and other mixes.
Blue Gangsta (The Fugees) = Rappers performing over a filtered instrumental. Fake.
Stay With Me (Demo) = You Rock My World acapella with vocal effects over new music. Fake.
Hollywood Tonight (Demo Snippets) = Can't be sure. Sounds real at times, fake at others.
New Song 2005 = An extended mix of Get on the Floor from Off the Wall. Fake.
Monster (Demo Snippet) = The original demo of the Cascio track Monster.
Snippet = Low quality snippet of I Am a Loser.
Way You Love Me (Demo Test) = Korgnex acapella over new music. Fake.
Unknown MJ Song Snippet = I don't even know what this is... but I know it's fake.
Bumper Snippet (Kid) = Real
Another Day (Snippet) = Taken from the original demo. Real.
Black or White (Pepsi) = This is real though an HQ version doesn't exist to the public.

When you listen to when the bridge comes in ("if losing you makes me happy..."), it's lowered from the version that leaked back in October. I changed the pitch to get it back to the one we're familiar with.

Yeah, I'll give this one a shot:

Hollywood Tonight (2nd Demo) = This is the Throwback Mix from the music video.
Hollywood Tonight (Demo Update) = Sounds like a mix of real snippets and other mixes.
Blue Gangsta (The Fugees) = Rappers performing over a filtered instrumental. Fake.
Stay With Me (Demo) = You Rock My World acapella with vocal effects over new music. Fake.
Hollywood Tonight (Demo Snippets) = Can't be sure. Sounds real at times, fake at others.
New Song 2005 = An extended mix of Get on the Floor from Off the Wall. Fake.
Snippet = Low quality snippet of I Am a Loser.
Way You Love Me (Demo Test) = Korgnex acapella over new music. Fake.
Unknown MJ Song Snippet = I don't even know what this is... but I know it's fake.
Bumper Snippet (Kid) = Real
Black or White (Pepsi) = This is real though an HQ version doesn't exist to the public.

Okay thanks mate :)
What is the deal with those Bumper snippets?
Therse like 4-5 different version..
Regarding your list of leaked songs,could you be able to find some time and upload them all in one thread in 2000 watts?
Im sure many would be grateful,including me :)

Is original demo leaked in full?

Is it from 2 nd demo without 50 Cent or from 1st demo?

Last edited:

What is the deal with those Bumper snippets?
they were used on the first sketch of the SEs of BAD & Danngeros as an interlude to seperate the original album tracks from the bonus content

well then if any snippets are altered they are fake .. right ? only the original would be a real leaked snippet, not any that are tampered with. Or am I missing something ? Also why are they altered or tampered with in the first place . What is the agenda? It only causes confusion and is not anything good or positive for MJ musical legacy.

also BJP even admitted to making fake snippets . What would be the agenda / purpose for anyone to do that ?

Thread cleaned. Per the rules of MJJC please do not post DL links on the main board.

MJJCommunity Board Rules and Posting Guidelines
11. Please don't request or Link to illegal downloads of copyright material. They are not permitted anywhere on MJJC. (this includes using our PM and email system for that purpose and can incur an instant Ban of your account) Any allowed DL links should be posted in our 2000 Watts multimedia forum only. It is password protected and you can Pm any staff member to receive it.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121356-MJJCommunity-Board-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board

Awesome :D

But there is short snippets for I Was The Loser,Still the King and Chicago 1945.
Goin' to Rio has 0:55 snippet that is real.

Don't Walk Away and Can't Stop Loving You - i dont know.
There may be snippets but those are fake.

they were used on the first sketch of the SEs of BAD & Danngeros as an interlude to seperate the original album tracks from the bonus content

so how much off them are available?

Is original demo leaked in full?

Is it from 2 nd demo without 50 Cent or from 1st demo?

Another Day = the full demo isn't available, no. The only one available is the 2010 Lenny Kravitz reproduction on the Michael album.

Monster = it's from the original demo, which 50 isn't featured on.

There is no I WAS A LOSER.

I'll be happy to explain why it isn't out there in the trading market.

When Birchey and Cartmen went into Sony's Servers they received access to 1 multitrack, and a few full songs. At leasts that's how I understand it.

Multitracks are limited to: Much too Soon.
Anyways, they got songs such as, STTR, the Cascio tracks, and a few other files.

People of the World, Days in Gloucestershire, I Am A Loser, Hollywood Tonight 2001 Demo, originated from elsewhere.

APWONN existed in the trader market around when the snippet of it first leaked after Michael's death so which source the leak came from I cant say. I Was A Loser wasn't on the servers. It was never downloaded. Therefore it wasn't traded. In fact Michael Prince and Brad Buxer probably uncovered it when they went through the harddrives earlier this year. By then the server hole was closed, and nothing would be able to be downloaded.

AND CONDOR, there are only 2 Bumper Snippets. All of then are less than 10 seconds and are from the Bad/Dangerous eras. 1986-1991

Last edited:

When Birchey and Cartmen went into Sony's Servers they received access to multitracks, or full songs. At leasts that's how I understand it.

Multitracks aren't limited to: Much too Soon and an Hour of Hollywood Tonights studio sessions.
Anyways, they got songs such as,

People of the World, Days in Gloucestershire, I Am A Loser, Hollywood Tonight 2001 Demo, The Cascio Tracks, and Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me.

I cant say for sure if they got any other tracks, but it is very likely Another Day, The Way You Love Me 1999 Demo and APWONN.

APWONN existed in the trader market around when the snippet of it first leaked after Michael's death so which source the leak came from I cant say. I Was A Loser wasn't on the servers. It was never downloaded. Therefore it wasn't traded. In fact Michael Prince and Brad Buxer probably uncovered it when they went through the harddrives earlier this year. By then the server hole was closed, and nothing would be able to be downloaded.

AND CONDOR, there are only 2 Bumper Snippets. All of then are less than 10 seconds and are from the Bad/Dangerous eras. 1986-1991

Thanks for explanation :)

Last edited:

When Birchey and Cartmen went into Sony's Servers they received access to multitracks, or full songs. At leasts that's how I understand it.

Multitracks aren't limited to: Much too Soon and an Hour of Hollywood Tonights studio sessions.
Anyways, they got songs such as,

People of the World, Days in Gloucestershire, I Am A Loser, Hollywood Tonight 2001 Demo, The Cascio Tracks, and Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me.

I cant say for sure if they got any other tracks, but it is very likely Another Day, The Way You Love Me 1999 Demo and APWONN.

Some errors:

They didn't get CGYWOOM, AD demo and APWNN.

Some more errors, but I won't go into it as this case is the past.

Condor: I suggest you get a chat program like Skype or something and get to know MJ fans there. It's much easier to ask questions and get answers compared to here on the forum because you have questions about everything.

Some errors:

They didn't get CGYWOOM, AD demo and APWNN.

Some more errors, but I won't go into it as this case is the past.

Condor: I suggest you get a chat program like Skype or something and get to know MJ fans there. It's much easier to ask questions and get answers compared to here on the forum because you have questions about everything.

I have skype.
Well yeah,when something is interesting :D

Condor: I believe there is still a thread about Birchey and Cartman in the "Controversy" thread. If you want to learn more about them, I suggest going there.

When Birchey and Cartmen went into Sony's Servers they received access to 1 multitrack, and a few full songs. At leasts that's how I understand it.

Multitracks are limited to: Much too Soon.
Anyways, they got songs such as, STTR, the Cascio tracks, and a few other files.

People of the World, Days in Gloucestershire, I Am A Loser, Hollywood Tonight 2001 Demo, originated from elsewhere.

This is why I'm hesitant to listen to anything Birchey says. He's talking about how much material they have when he doesn't know first-hand. And I'm pretty sure they got more than one multi track, given that Birchey's Hollywood Tonight remix has the same stems as the Teddy Riley mix.

That's because the only part that is really changed is the "am" to "was". It's very hard to do since the chorus is 90% in the background layer, but if you sing loud enough and then compress the quality like the snippet, it will be harder to hear "am".

And supposedly IWAL was supposed to be a more finished version of the song, yet it completely cuts a lot of sections, like "I am a fool, you know it's true...". The person who made it has an instrumental and intentionally blanked out sections to make it sound as if it was a rough demo where MJ does not sing some lines, yet we already have those vocals in IAAL (and it can't be an alternate take because the vocal is absolutely identical when repitched).

Hey Always There,

since there was few leaks this week i think you musst update list with following to keep it current:

Days in Gloucestershire (produced by Brad Buxer, recorded 2008)
Demo Leaked March 3, 2014

People of the World (recorded 1998)
Michaels version leaked March 4, 2014

Black or White
LQ Demo recording from Brad Buxter seminar leaked March 5, 2014

Streetwalker (produced by Quincy Jones, recorded 1986)
LQ Demo recording from Brad Buxter seminar leaked March 5, 2014

Hollywood Tonight (produced by Brad Buxer, recorded 1999)
Demo leaked March 6,2014

Monster 1st Demo (authenticy of Michaels voice is questionable)
Leaked March 6,2014

Monster 2nd Demo (authenticy of Michaels voice is questionable)
Leaked in 2010 prior to release of album "Michael"

That's because the only part that is really changed is the "am" to "was". It's very hard to do since the chorus is 90% in the background layer, but if you sing loud enough and then compress the quality like the snippet, it will be harder to hear "am".

And supposedly IWAL was supposed to be a more finished version of the song, yet it completely cuts a lot of sections, like "I am a fool, you know it's true...". The person who made it has an instrumental and intentionally blanked out sections to make it sound as if it was a rough demo where MJ does not sing some lines, yet we already have those vocals in IAAL (and it can't be an alternate take because the vocal is absolutely identical when repitched).

I doesn't even sound like he says "was" it sounds something like, " I as a loser". You can hear Am, and Was overlapping each other. I call fake as well.

Does anyone has some info on the song "California Grass", apart from the fact that it was mentioned in the Mexican Deposition? The title sounds promising to me :)

Does anyone has some info on the song "California Grass", apart from the fact that it was mentioned in the Mexican Deposition? The title sounds promising to me :)

To my knowledge, that's one of Michael's earlier orchestrated songs.

Michael gives us (his family fans) the treasure he left behind. L.O.V.E. Hopeful for more magic!

There's one aspect about the tracklist of Xscape that makes me think: All of the rumored tracks (minus Chicago) have been considered for the last album, too. Why are there no new candidates for this new album, like BB/MP tracks or Invicible outtakes for example? I'm not complaining about the tracklist for Xscape, I'm just curious about the motivation behind it. I can think of some possible explanations:

- Those songs are all very good and may sound rather coherent
But I'm still not sure about LNFSG. Will this Thriller era-vocal song fit in? I'm sure they could have used more recent ballad-like songs if coherence was top-priority.

- They don't have access to more songs
Well, we know there are many songs the Estate doesn't control (like Will.I.Ams stuff and RedOnes). But I don't believe that all of the more or less recent and finished songs in the Estate's possession have been released by now. They didn't even ask MP/BB for recent songs for this album, so these songs are still out there for future albums.

- They wanted to get rid of most leaks
This might be a one of the reasons for using those songs. Now most leaked songs with finished vocals and chances for chart-success have been released. And by using this very songs and not considering new tracks for this album, there won't be any leaks of previously unknown songs this time. Thus, a third album of unreleased stuff in the distant future will most likely consist of surprises.

What do you think?

There's one aspect about the tracklist of Xscape that makes me think: All of the rumored tracks (minus Chicago) have been considered for the last album, too. Why are there no new candidates for this new album, like BB/MP tracks or Invicible outtakes for example? I'm not complaining about the tracklist for Xscape, I'm just curious about the motivation behind it. I can think of some possible explanations:

But I'm still not sure about LNFSG. Will this Thriller era-vocal song fit in? I'm sure they could have used more recent ballad-like songs if coherence was top-priority.

Well, we know there are many songs the Estate doesn't control (like Will.I.Ams stuff and RedOnes). But I don't believe that all of the more or less recent and finished songs in the Estate's possession have been released by now. They didn't even ask MP/BB for recent songs for this album, so these songs are still out there for future albums.

This might be a one of the reasons for using those songs. Now most leaked songs with finished vocals and chances for chart-success have been released. And by using this very songs and not considering new tracks for this album, there won't be any leaks of previously unknown songs this time. Thus, a third album of unreleased stuff in the distant future will most likely consist of surprises.

What do you think?

I was thinking that point three is correct but to be honest there are good arguments for all the points you raise.

What do you think?

Very good points.

To begin, I want to note that any song that Michael wrote and produced alone (i.e., Much Too Soon, Do You Know Where Your Children Are) could be released at any time: as owners of his estate, Branca and McClain own these songs and can do what they want with them. The issue lies whenever they want to use a song that was cowritten/coproduced with anyone else (i.e., the will.i.am/RedOne tracks, Hollywood Tonight), because they now need to gain the permission of the cowriter/coproducer. This is the primary reason why nothing Michael recorded with Quincy Jones showed up on Bad 25, and none of will.i.am's collaborations have been released. (RedOne is still open to releasing his songs provided the estate donates the money to charity, but they have yet to agree on anything.)

As of this writing, the estate has more than enough material to last them several years. As Joe Vogel testified, there are between 30-40 finished/nearly finished songs, and over 100 songs that are partially finished. In the latter category, there could easily be several dozen tracks that have just enough vocals to be formed into a full song. (Hollywood Tonight was only about 60% complete when it was released.)

It wasn't a matter of a lack of songs or cohesiveness as much as it was being afraid to make another mistake. They are well aware that fans want an album that does right by Michael and serves his memory correctly, and they didn't want to risk screwing it up again. So they sifted through the leaked songs and picked those that seemed to see the most acclaim from fans (Escape, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave to the Rhythm, A Place With No Name, Blue Gangsta); threw on Love Never Felt So Good, which McClain is majorly fond of and wanted on Michael; and reviewed a number of songs that Michael was either working on or planned to work on during his final years, She Was Loving Me being one of them. But undoubtedly this was also just a way to rid the vault of leaks, as your third point states.

According to what I've heard, the estate is considering releasing one more album in 2017 to properly complete the Sony contract with a bang depending on how successful Xscape is. (Don't take my word as law, though; anything could change.) Odds are, that one will consist of primarily unheard material, given that almost all of the best leaks are about to be released.

Very good points.

To begin, I want to note that any song that Michael wrote and produced alone (i.e., Much Too Soon, Do You Know Where Your Children Are) could be released at any time: as owners of his estate, Branca and McClain own these songs and can do what they want with them. The issue lies whenever they want to use a song that was cowritten/coproduced with anyone else (i.e., the will.i.am/RedOne tracks, Hollywood Tonight), because they now need to gain the permission of the cowriter/coproducer. This is the primary reason why nothing Michael recorded with Quincy Jones showed up on Bad 25, and none of will.i.am's collaborations have been released. (RedOne is still open to releasing his songs provided the estate donates the money to charity, but they have yet to agree on anything.)

As of this writing, the estate has more than enough material to last them several years. As Joe Vogel testified, there are between 30-40 finished/nearly finished songs, and over 100 songs that are partially finished. In the latter category, there could easily be several dozen tracks that have just enough vocals to be formed into a full song. (Hollywood Tonight was only about 60% complete when it was released.)

It wasn't a matter of a lack of songs or cohesiveness as much as it was being afraid to make another mistake. They are well aware that fans want an album that does right by Michael and serves his memory correctly, and they didn't want to risk screwing it up again. So they sifted through the leaked songs and picked those that seemed to see the most acclaim from fans (Escape, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave to the Rhythm, A Place With No Name, Blue Gangsta); threw on Love Never Felt So Good, which McClain is majorly fond of and wanted on Michael; and reviewed a number of songs that Michael was either working on or planned to work on during his final years, She Was Loving Me being one of them. But undoubtedly this was also just a way to rid the vault of leaks, as your third point states.

According to what I've heard, the estate is considering releasing one more album in 2017 to properly complete the Sony contract with a bang depending on how successful Xscape is. (Don't take my word as law, though; anything could change.) Odds are, that one will consist of primarily unheard material, given that almost all of the best leaks are about to be released.

Is it a complete guess calling Grass an earlier orchestrated song? Also, don't we know need to minus 8 songs from the 30-40 complete/almost songs with the new album or did vogel mean unheard.

Back