Michael's Visit

ralu4michael

Proud Member
What I'm writing here is only the truth :) ... I didn't ask for Michael's opinion because he isn't at my place anymore (I thnk he went back to Heaven or to see his children) but I think he approves :D ...

Michael visited me yesterday!!! :wub: I've never been so sure of something in my entire life! :D ... I felt his love, warmth and great positive energy :wub: ... it was amazing :D ...
And what's more interesting, every time I closed my eyes I could see a light orb! And once, even a light heart! :wub:
A friend of mine knows about my strong connection with him and asked me to talk about something... I asked Michael what she wanted to know and I told him "If you come at my left it's yes and at my right means no" ... He understood and gave me his answer :D ...
What really scared me was this... I know Michael gives me the ideas for my novels, songs, poems, etc :wub: ... But I currently have 24 novels in my head!!! :lol: Why is he in such a rush? "Do you know when I'll die?" I asked him... "I don't know, only God knows that..." he told me ... I continued "Will I be 18?", "Yes", "19?", "Yes", "20?", "I don't know :( "... Don't get me wrong... I wanna go with Michael nut not that soon! I love my life :) ...
He says he's happy now, he loves Heaven :wub: ... I asked him if he taught the angels how to moonwalk... He giggled and said "Yes, I did that :p " ...
After that, I talked on the messenger with two fans (girls) and told them that Michael's here :wub: ... Michael told me he can go to various places at the same time so he also went in Greece and in another part of my country :lol: ... And they felt his presence too! :D One of them, had her hands freezing for two hours, but then suddenly her hands were burnuing! Michael was holding her hands :wub: ... I know the feeling because he put his hand on my knee and it was litteraly burning!!! :lol:
I've asked him very many questions... Please tell me if you want to know everything that happened last evening :) ...

And one more thing... Michael can visit any of you :D ... Just close your eyes and pray for him to come :wub: ... He'll do it if he ain't too busy :) ...

EDIT!!! He's here again!!! :dance: He approves this message and told me just went to see his children :wub: ...

Last edited:
wow. i dont words to even express at the moment expect i have to say i do believe you. i had a experince myself a year ago and i will never ever forget it. i posted a thread about it sometime after it happened. it was the day that murray was going to court for the 1st time and it was being streamed online. i watched it for hours in tears. then later that night i was on here and looking at pictures of michael. i began crying just non stop. literally bawling my eyes out. i just kept saying over and over that i loved michael so much. before i knew it i herd a voice say and i swear this is true "i love you to". i froze. i couldnt move or say anything back. i didnt know what to do. but till this day i truly believe that Michael was with me. hasnt happened again since but i wouldnt mind if it did. it truly made me feel like he cared and just wanted to let me know he loved me and knew i was in pain. i will never forget that night.

I believe you. You are lucky. I feel his presence too, not as much as I used to like last year, but I know he's always there. I talk to him in my mind sometimes. He hasn't gone anywhere. :)

i believe you 100% :yes: because i am a medium and even if your not he can still come through if your open minded person :yes:

Thanks for all your replies :wub: ... I feel so good now that someone truly understands me :D ... I mean, when I first told this to my mother she said I'm crazy and it's just in my troubled mind :( ... that hurt me and I felt it also hurt Michael :cry: ...

and mjlovergurl... your story is so beautiful :wub: ... I truly believe it happened :) ... Michael does love us all and he's always with us :wub: ...

he was still here with me today :wub: ... he stayed 13 hours non-stop!!! :D he even came to my school :lol: ... now he went to Heaven to recieve Light :D ... but he told me he'll come back in a few minutes :) ...

EDIT: he came back :D ... and God, he's so bright now! :wub: I really can see his beutiful halo :) ...

Last edited:
awwww thanks. i hold my experince very close to my heart. i will truly never forget it. made me feel like he was truly watching and was feeling my pain and tears. what your going through is very touching. it brings us all comfort knowing that Michael is still with us in spirit.

Not to upset anybody, all of these stories are sweet.. But how can a soul be with somebody in the flesh for 13 hours? And for someone to be able to speak to that for so long. Mediumship or ability to communicate with the dead is taken too lightly, and can be a highly dangerous realm. The enemy can very easily deceive the feeler/the vulnerable, grieving party by making them believe a certain soul is indeed with them. A soul Indeed can be with a person, but, as cruel as it may seem, this is just like believing in Santa. :( We all want to feel our loved ones are with us in spirit, in Michael's case, he's sure to be guarding is children first and foremost...

The best way to be of benefit to a soul departed from this earth and to the mourning person is by praying for them.

This shouldn't be taken this lightly. It can really be detrimental.

Last edited:
I know what you are feeling, sweetie :wub: I know fans feel so much better when they realize that Michael is in a better place now and he is happy :) ...

And Alma, I really don't know why he stayed so long with me... But I don't wanna question it, I just thank him and thank God he is with me and we can talk :wub: ... I don't want influence anyone's belief in the afterlife, I'm just telling you my experiences :) ... I feel like these things really happen to me and I strongly believe it :wub: ...

Michael told me yesterday "Faith is the key to people's hearts... Without faith, there isn't love... Without love, I cannot be..."
I really loved his thought :wub: ... he is so right! :D

Michael also said that I have a very strong connection with him for a reason: our past lives... Again, I don't wanna influence people's belief, but Michael told me that our souls have more lives :) ... And he thinks this was his third one... I don't wanna make you jealous, but he also said that I met him in his other lives and not only! In Ancient Egypt, we were husband and wife!!! :huh: ... I am still so shocked :lol: ... His name was Neferammon ("Ammon is Beautiful") and mine was Maatankh ("Justice and Life") :wub: ... He was the Prince and I was his servant :lol: and we fell in love and got married :wub: ... He told me we had 3 children! :wub: and he died at 25 :( ... I died a few years later... what's more interesting, he said that in our first life, he died first, in the second one I died first and now he died first :( ... and at the same period of time him compared to me! (He doesn't know it because only God knows when I'll pass away) And one more thing... He told me that Remember The Time was dedicated to me because he remembered he lived in Ancient times but he didn't know where his wife's soul was :lol: ... That's unbelieveable :wub: ...

But I believe him :wub: ... I believe eveything he tells me :D ...

EDIT: He's here with me again :wub: ... I can feel his halo :wub: ... He wants his fans to know he loves us most :D ... And please don't be sad because he is happy now :wub: ...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, but this sounds very much like fanfiction.. :( One can't possible be able to find out that much info from a soul departed from this earth. It's very detailed, very detailed what you're saying. Like I said before, this is very dangerous realm, very treacherous, such as hearing voices. Feeling a certain warmth or well-being is very much possible, but all this.... I, for one, as well as others, I'm sure, have been told by church fathers not to believe in past lives either..

WOW. What a beautiful story. I'm really speechless! Maybe next time, I'll close my eyes and pray for Michael. I know his spirit is still here and he hasn't gone anywhere.

I agree! :D everyone believes what he wants... its not like someone's right and the others are all wrong :rolleyes: ... and I'm also a Christian and do believe in God and that He can help us, but I belive that angels can do that too :) ... they're like God's messengers :wub: ... and Michael is one of them! I think he was one of them even when he lived :wub: I mean, he only wanted to share love :wub: ...

and michaeljacksonkingofpop, please do that! Michael told me he will visit you if you will pray for him to come :wub: ... well, he isn't like all the time here, on Earth... he also goes to Heaven... that's his home now :) ... oh, and you must be open-minded and truly believe his spirit can come and sit next to you :D ... that's very important!

... "Do you know when I'll die?" I asked him... "I don't know, only God knows that..." he told me ... I continued "Will I be 18?", "Yes", "19?", "Yes", "20?", ...

:D:D:D Keep trying, he'll never tell you. He'll give you points though for asking creatively. "And if I told you, wouldn't that spoil everything?"

He's a riot. You just know when he's around.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, just enjoy, Ralu. He's precious beyond words. And he likes 'a good time', too. Sometimes people underestimate much he just likes joy.

I know that... he's such a sweetie :wub: ... I've asked him again if I'll live less than him and he said yes :( ... that kinda upsets me :sigh: ...

yeah, that may be true :D ... Michael giggles now :wub: because I didn't think it that way :lol: ... He says you're a very smart and spiritual person :wub: ... he'd like to know if you can feel his presence now :D ...

EDIT: Oh my gosh... I just realized something!!! he may be suggesting that when I'll be 20, he'll come back to Earth :happy: ... and that would certainly be a different life!!! :wub: idk, I got to ask him... wait a minute...

he told me that he doesn't know when he'll return here, and maybe that's why he is uncertain with that, how should I call it, my "death" age :thinking: ...

Last edited:
Please. People have different beliefs. I'm Christian yet am very spiritual and believe spirits can watch over us too.

God's always the first to watch over people, if They let him. That can't be questioned. No need to be outraged about that. For instance, if anybody, no matter who, say "Well, I know John/Jane Doe watch over me", but when asked whether they believe in the afterlife, they say "I don't know what to believe and what not" (which the respective poster said in the Afterlife thread), isn't that a grave contradiction? And seriousness. When having faith in a human being's soul more than in God's, that's when the outrage should come. So, the 'different beliefs' justification suddenly drops. Or the 'people believe what they want'. Does that make the belief right in God's eyes?

--

The starter of this thread is obviously a very sweet person, but is very much into writing and Egyptian history, and it would really be hard for most, I'd say, to actually believe that, i.e., in a past life, they were X and Y, married, and named U and Z. And 'admit' all this with utmost ease. Claiming he is very much here and he says this, and, the next second second, he says that like it's nothing or he's there in the flesh, for this much certainty to be stated... Fantasy can be good up until a point, then very much destructive and confusing when taken to the extreme.

Christmas is down the corner..

Last edited:
yeah, that may be true :D ... Michael giggles now :wub: because I didn't think it that way :lol: ... He says you're a very smart and spiritual person :wub: ... he'd like to know if you can feel his presence now :D ...
I fell asleep on the couch with my little son. I meant to watch Paul McCartney who was performing, but my eyelids were sooooo heavy.
I had put up Christmas decorations earlier, enjoyed good food, so yes, I felt him around. Read a wonderful poem, enjoy a good glass of wine, kiss your children goodnight and you'll make Michael Jackson a very happy camper.
Especially this time of year, but any time of year.

And there are so many around us all the time, who just want to share in our happiness, if something goes well. Wether that's your passed grandfather or MJ. Some you never knew in this life. They just want to share the love- the more love is in your heart, the more you'll resonate with those that are equally loving.
People often don't realize that within all that it's difficult for him to be constantly experiencing someone's dark phantasy over his death and how it came about- so he'll always appreciate a simple moment of happiness you share with someone. Even if it's just a simple smile you gave a stranger.

Edit: Aaah, Maestro, brilliant as always, Maestro Mike. Hehehe, yes, presence was very noticably absent 'there'. That's the difference to all that fear where you are absent.

Last edited:
WOW. What a beautiful story. I'm really speechless! Maybe next time, I'll close my eyes and pray for Michael. I know his spirit is still here and he hasn't gone anywhere.

I do that too and sometimes he comes. :)

:D:D:D Keep trying, he'll never tell you. He'll give you points though for asking creatively. "And if I told you, wouldn't that spoil everything?"

He's a riot. You just know when he's around.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, just enjoy, Ralu. He's precious beyond words. And he likes 'a good time', too. Sometimes people underestimate much he just likes joy.

I wish he'd make more of a riot around me! That little messer! :lol: :wub:

God's always the first to watch over people, if They let him. That can't be questioned. No need to be outraged about that. For instance, if anybody, no matter who, say "Well, I know John/Jane Doe watch over me", but when asked whether they believe in the afterlife, they say "I don't know what to believe and what not" (which the respective poster said in the Afterlife thread), isn't that a grave contradiction? And seriousness. When having faith in a human being's soul more than in God's, that's when the outrage should come. So, the 'different beliefs' justification suddenly drops. Or the 'people believe what they want'. Does that make the belief right in God's eyes?

--

The starter of this thread is obviously a very sweet person, but is very much into writing and Egyptian hystory, and it would really be hard for most, I'd say, to actually believe that, i.e., in a past life, they were X and Y, married, and named U and Z. And 'admit' all this with utmost ease. Claiming he is very much here and he says this, and, the next second second, he says that like it's nothing or in flesh, for this much certainty to be stated... Fantasy can be good up until a point, then very much destructive and confusing when taken to the extreme.

Christmas is down the corner..

There is a lot that God did not reveal to us about the universe because we are too logical to comprehend it. There is not just one way, there are many ways.

thx for your wonderful replies :wub: ... I'm glad you can also feel Michael :D ... he is very happy about it too :wub: ...

I have something sad to tell you :( ... We both cried today :cry: twice! it was heartbreaking to see him sad :cry: ... my dad argued with me that I shoudn't tell anyone that I see Michael :( but I can't! I want the fans to know that!!! :wub: ... and he yelled and I started to cry and Michael creied with me :sigh: ... we eventually stopped :) ...
later this evening, I was on mess, chatting with fans... I told a girl about Michael and she said that it ain't true, she doens't believe me, it's only my imagination, it ain't good, it is black magic and I really need to pray and go to church :( ... but I do pray! :D and I believe in God! but I also believe that Michael is here and he's one of my angels :wub: ... Michael was really hurt by what she said and started to cry so badly :cry: I couldn't stop him!!! he begged me to not cry but I couldn't help it :( ... he asked me to not speak to her agin until she knows the truth about him :sigh: ...

we are better now :) ... and one more thing, he kissed me tonight :wub: ... I mean, he really did it! :D:wub: it was extraordinary :D ...

he asked me to not speak to her agin until she knows the truth about him :sigh: ...

He wouldn't do that. Michael wasn't a cry baby either... That's childish, not childlike.

and one more thing, he kissed me tonight :wub: ... I mean, he really did it! :D:wub: it was extraordinary :D ...

Just wanted repost the above, too, for some reason.

Last edited:
awww sweetie people have a hard time in believeing in things like this. i still do bc ive just never believed in ghosts but they are interesting to hear about and watch tv shows about which i do. i do believe in angels though. so you seeing michael like you is something that i think is very speacial and its nice knowing that he is still around and is watching over us all. i believe that god is watching us all also dont get me wrong there. i find it comforting that he is still here in spirit even if some of us havent seen him or experinced him the way i have and you have been but it doesnt make it anyless true.so dont let rude comments get you down. believe in what you want to believe not what someone eles wants you to.

I fell asleep on the couch with my little son. I meant to watch Paul McCartney who was performing, but my eyelids were sooooo heavy.
I had put up Christmas decorations earlier, enjoyed good food, so yes, I felt him around. Read a wonderful poem, enjoy a good glass of wine, kiss your children goodnight and you'll make Michael Jackson a very happy camper.

That's cute.

Back