Micheal Jackson's Daddy will have relaity show?...

hmm well if you think that a drive to do reality tv is whats going on inside MJ's head, so be it :lol: I mean the Ebony interview clearly showed that MJ ain't trying to let people up in his business unless it has to do with music...I think he's being very careful about that. Of course, I might be wrong, but based on the little recent activities we've had...I can deduct MJ may not be comfortable with that sort of "inside look" into his private life. Maybe the constant scrutiny of his private life during the trial wore him out, who knows.

And Mj gains fans all the time. MJ gained fans because of the recent trial too. Does that mean that it BENEFITED him? not really.

Thaaank you. When has he shown he's normal? ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. :lol: He's made plenty EFFORTS to show himself as a regular person. Most of them actually worked too. Why does he need to do it again? Didn't we get enough dose of his reality during the trial??? That was certainly some "reality TV"

On the real. You want an inside look in to Michael's private life, well we already got it. That was as real as it gets, for about 2 years, and he didn't deserve for that to happen. And you're right J5, Michael's own words as of late would indicate that the last thing on his mind is granting another all access interview or allowing some camera men to follow him around for some TV show.

Last edited:
Also:

I stated my two cents. I did not bother reading your views but I respect your opinion. You just need to stop think you know the man. LOL

Why u gotta be like that B? :p

Michael won't have anything to do with this. If Joe mentions his family so what. Depends on what kind of show it is. And if it works for Joe then good for him. Reality shows in general are a kiss of death. It depends on format. The Jacksons did a television series in the 70's and Michael knows how that affected them and the music business. It's called overexposure. I have often heard people state that they like their rock stars and musicians to have an air of mystery and don't want to see their knickers or their warts. Plain and simple Michael is smarter than that.
It boils down to what type of show, the format etc.

^^ I agree

and this is why I said if Michael was the creative mind behind it, he would do it right..

He knows what's 'too much'.. what's 'not enough'... He's been doing it for so long and doing it well..

Reality shows can be taboo.. But if done the RIGHT WAY. Which I feel Michael could.. it could be great..

Almost like if Michael is not always on it.. The show is presented by him, produced by him etc.. Surrounds him but his face and music is not all over the place.. And he just appears at the right impactfull moments.

Back