Votes: 69 57.5%
  • Heal The World

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Will You Be There

Votes: 40 33.3%

• Total voters
can't stand htw.

Mitm is great.
but wybt has much stronger message then mitm. If you listen careful to wybt you can interpret so many things in this song.
Mitm is only about to make something out of yourself.
wybt is about love, friendship, pain, need and god (although i'm not religious).

I love all of them but Will you be there has always been a very special song to me and is still my favourite all time MJ song even if it does always make me cry these days.

Love all of them but Man In the Mirror is my favourite. It carries such a powerful message and it's so inspiring. My favourite song in the world. :D

maninthemirror.jpg

MITM
And MJ loved to end his concerts with that song. It brought reflexion on ourselves...
MJ wanted to change the world, he could only give a pulse but the world had to follow him to make a better world.

Definitely Man In The Mirror although if Keep The Faith had been in the list it may have been a more difficult decision.

MAN IN THE MIRROR .....
Of course I like HTW, too?This is difficult.

This is really difficult to choose because each song is like a part of me..

MITM is my heart/conscience
HTW is my humanitarian essence
WYBT is my soul

I chose WYBT because it has affected me so deeply, and connected me with Michael in unexplicable ways.

It's got to be Will You Be There.
One of Michael's most beautiful and moving songs.

Heal the World isn't as well known but I think it is just as inspirational as MITM. But when it comes to WYBT I couldn't choose!

It's a hard choice... They all have REALLY great messages. I decided upon MITM because it sort of gives everyone a "call to action"

OH, it's tough choice...I love them all !!
But I choose Man In the Mirror today.

"Man In The Mirror" is such a beautiful, inspirational song, but I think I like "Will You Be There" just a bit more. Michael's vocals are so incredible and soulful on the song. It really touches me. I love WYBT.

Will You Be There :)

I love everything about that song, and always have. One of my all-time favorite songs. I want it played at my funeral.

Heal The World! All three are top songs, but Heal The World does it for me! :) Will never forget hearing Heal The World on radio the day before the album came out. They played short snippets of a handful of songs from Dangerous, and when they came to that song I cried... It got such a beautiful melody!

Heal the World? I do think all fo those are incredible, but... Heal the World is the one for me:happy:

Back