MJ Can't Sing?

is true he can sing and dancing amazing
when i see him sing and i listen to his music i can feel him in my heart and i cry cause his music i feel it

Re: MJ Can't Sing?

Whoa slow down...... who voiced their opinions? there most be a missunderstanding because Mike sure as h*ll can sing, I love his vibrato and all of the various tones that he is able to express though his singing ability :wub:

He can sing, but not as good as before in my opinion. I miss his old style. I just love his voice on the Disney Medley. If he sang it today let's say, it wouldn't sound as good... there is just now way.

You know, if you listen to "Earth Song", the end where he sings "Ahhahhahahahahahahah", I'm fairly certain that that is in head voice, meaning not falsetto, but actually within his natural range, and it's VERY high. The point just before he sings "ohhohhhohhh". And I am certain that the point where he sings that "Ahaheeiya", right before the "what about us" climax, is in head voice, his natural range, and it is also very high as well. Go listen, you'll see what I mean. People who claim Michael has lost his upper range are mistaken. He just chooses not to showcase it very often and put's a hard edge to his vocals. It's a stylistic choice. But Seth Riggs even said that people often mistake Michael's high notes with falsetto, because they're so high, when really they are within his natural range.

Last edited:
Back