[MJ Estate] Monday an announcement coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something about this on Tumblr and I thought it was BS. Good to see something is actually happening. I have my fingers crossed for new music!

I really hope it's the new album!!! Timbaland posted on his twitter account that "it's coming"!

Hope to hell it's about the next album. Anything else I'll be disapointed. I can do without the HIStory tour. I'm sorry but I don't want to go to a theater and watch MJ in 3D lip synch his way through a 3 hour show. Bad and Dangerous are far superior tours to HIStory.

Considering what Gaz said and this is coming from Sony, it's got to be about music. Let's just hope it's not another effing greatest hits package.

Hope to hell it's about the next album. Anything else I'll be disapointed. I can do without the HIStory tour. I'm sorry but I don't want to go to a theater and watch MJ in 3D lip synch his way through a 3 hour show. Bad and Dangerous are far superior tours to HIStory.

Considering what Gaz said and this is coming from Sony, it's got to be about music. Let's just hope it's not another effing greatest hits package.

I don't think they would do another GH package, that would be overkill.

A slight chance that all the short films finally will be available in HD?

anyone has the link to the twitter comment of timbaland? i didn't find it or saw it last week.

Guys, it could also be the official statement related to the Michael Jackson stamps that will be released later this year.

Just a thought.

There was so much talking about new album, and that's why I have hope they will annoumcement it today :)

All these posts about the possibilities are making me majorly curious.
Can't wait to see what it will be. New music would be great! :thinking:

Definitely not getting my hopes up.

Hearing about the new album would be amazing, but like some other people said, it could be about anything. The new Michael Jackson stamps, something regarding the Cirque shows, etc.

Regardless, I'm staying home tomorrow and checking to see what drops.

DanGerouS-;3963822 said:
anyone has the link to the twitter comment of timbaland? i didn't find it or saw it last week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/efraim_salmeron">@efraim_salmeron</a> i gotchu its comin</p>&mdash; Timbaland (@Timbaland) <a href="https://twitter.com/Timbaland/statuses/434033725425217538">February 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mkgenie, your the guy who is in touch with inside sources right? have you heard anything whatsoever regarding what this announcement could be? And just wondering were you given a heads up before they announced the MICHAEL album?

They keep lips sealed this time
We have to wait.

THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON ENTERS PARTNERSHIP WITH SONY MOBILE

Looks like this was a giant let down. Something about Sony Mobile?

My view is they should have just announced on mj.com rather than the element of mystery communication that was given to all fan communities yesterday, for me this then creates an air of excitement that is then directed specifically towards the fans which this is not, for me this project is more about marketing Sony Mobile using Michael's music for the wider mobile phone market.

These kinds of projects are more a corporate marketing strategy rather than something the fans are perhaps going to benefit from, of course fans (well some) will enjoy the music remixing just my thought this should have just gone announced it on MJ.com for us to generally pick up.

At the end of the day you send such communications that can create this excitement directly to those who it's not really aimed at there will always be an element of disappointment between a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back