MJ Estate Statement Re: Justin Bieber Slave To The Rhythm Recording. [Merged]

Re: Someone's mixed STTR with Bieber

Do we know the Estate are involved in this? Incredibly quick to jump the gun some of us. We'll see what will happen.

They would need approval to use Michael's vocals like this, and Michael's a cappella of STTR is not something you can just go and ask for.

Waiting on that statement from the asstate someone above mentioned.

I would never have dreamed of this. "Michael Jackson & Justin Bieber" "Micahel Jackson ft. Justin Bieber" "Justin Bieber ft. Michael Jackson" in any officially release. Fanmades, sure, who cares. But officially....

Now this makes me suspicious regarding the rumor that Bieber may be going to try to buy Neverland.:puke:

Hey guys, I found an amazing song!

I think I might throw up.

Justin Bieber is a total joke, nobody likes or respects him except for preteen girls, and even they are moving on from him. He would be very high on a list of artists who should not be allowed anywhere near Michael’s music.

I’d hate to hear Bieber featured on any Michael song, but it makes me especially angry that he’s allowed to ruin this particular song. STTR is an amazing song; it’s also one of the unreleased songs with the most potential to get some success today if it was released. And what do they do with it? They ruin it and throw away all its potential!

What were they thinking? This is like the last thing that Michael needs right now.

Looking forward to hearing from the estate...

I'm still hoping that this will not be officially released. If for some reason they want to release this the version with only Michael's vocals should be released too.

I REFUSE to this to that train wreck.
Are you f*cking joking me?
Out of ALL the people chosen to do a virtual duet with Michael,you choose an artist who deserves absolutely no respect and who's a punk teenager?
This is pure disrespect to me,I know it'll take a lot to tarnish Michael's legacy,but Bieber's starting it.

Don't the estate realize the true hardcore Michael Jackson fans wouldn't even be Beliebers in their nightmares? I won't support that duet album either, it's ridiculous and insulting people want to force songs that weren't even meant to be duets!

I've seen on twitter that the estate say a statement will be coming out soon.
"We hope all of Michael's fans will enjoy this brand new track!"

"We hope all of Michael's fans will enjoy this brand new track!"

ehmm. thats their statement? what the ****. no thanks. well done estate, youve lost my faith.

The only time a duet out of an unreleased song of mikes should happen if is there isn't enough mj vocals recorded to complete the song or a remix bonus track somewhere, after the full mj version is released...

I really can't wait to hear from the estate. I wish I worked there, I would change so freaking much... If I had the power to!

ehmm. thats their statement? what the ****. no thanks. well done estate, youve lost my faith.

that's not the statement. Estate hasn't sent out anything yet. some fans are being sarcastic.

Back