MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

looks like stuff is starting to back fire on poor Ms Katherine....oh well..when a person plays with fire they get burned. Mann is behind thsi no doubt. The saying goes...:If you wait long enough the truth will come out"...looks like the ish is gonna hit the fan soon.

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

Well first of all Adam Streisand is alive and well :) I have been asking for months where he was ehehe

2 options

1. HTWF prepared a statement and she signed it without knowing what she signed (or worse HTWF changed statements)
2. Damage control - deny deny deny. (insert Shaggy's "It wasn't me")

Well, if Trent Jackson says he personally saw her sign the document...I would think they knew what was on it? So to me it's either HTWF changing the statement or Katherine is pulling a "It wasn't me" :D

looks like stuff is starting to back fire on poor Ms Katherine....oh well..when a person plays with fire they get burned. Mann is behind thsi no doubt. The saying goes...:If you wait long enough the truth will come out"...looks like the ish is gonna hit the fan soon.

Yeah, I figure Mann is involved as well..We'll find out soon I hope.

I don't care how much Katherine deny's it. Her actions for the past 40 + years can't be erased. I'm sure she has people going into this forum and reporting back to her. Her saying "she didn' say that" could be PR control at this point. In another scenario she has a lot of bad people around her who could have tricked her into signing that. It makes no difference anyway.

Well things are getting interesting. Now they will be all spilling their guts to cover themselves. If she did not sign it, then let her go the legal route--only then I will believe it. Unless they said can you sign her, and she did without reading it.

oops~~~~I think things got backfired...............
So Adam Streisand finally appeared??? He really needs to step out and tell KJ what's going on.
It's again proof how shady Mann and Johnson are.
I hope Katherine can wake up soon, although it might be too late.
Once all these leeches find out they can't get money, they would fire at KJ.

The problem is that the statement mirrors the comments she has made in the past, so if she did not sign it, someone listened to her and made up a statement for her to sign. This is a good lesson to her, if she is innocent, to be careful of the statements she makes to reporters and on shows.

Well to be fair to Mrs. Jackson, signatures can be scanned onto documents. If this is indeed the case, what does it say about the faux Heal The World Foundation? What does it say about this Trent Jackson character?

Looks like Katherine has gotten herself into a pickle. :bugeyed

Well to be fair to Mrs. Jackson, signatures can be scanned onto documents. If this is indeed the case, what does it say about the faux Heal The World Foundation? What does it say about this Trent Jackson character?

Looks like Katherine has gotten herself into a pickle. :bugeyed
we the fans have been throwing a FIT about her associating with this charity for months now...the way the kids were brought into it...all this time Katherine refused to listen to anyone but HTW and Mann...well now you ar e correct she may have gotten herself into a pickle...its to bad she was to stubborn to listen...Maybe she saw to much green in front of her eyes...greed is the root of all evil.

I don't believe Katherine picks a document she's just recieved via fax and signs it without reading it or at least before asking someone from her family to read it for her. I have no doubt it's either Trent , Joe or Randy and probably all of them behind her declaration.

I don't believe Katherine picks a document she's just recieved via fax and signs it without reading it or at least before asking someone from her family to read it for her. I have no doubt it's either Trent , Joe or Randy and probably all of them behind her declaration.
I choose to believe Katherine. This is the second time the likes of Mann have claimed her support and approval on something and she has had to publicly denounce it. I am praying she realizes she is associating with snakes and call the proper authoritiesto get her out of that contract.

we the fans have been throwing a FIT about her associating with this charity for months now...the way the kids were brought into it...all this time Katherine refused to listen to anyone but HTW and Mann...well now you ar e correct she may have gotten herself into a pickle...its to bad she was to stubborn to listen...Maybe she saw to much green in front of her eyes...greed is the root of all evil.

Well she's about to learn a valuable lesson. All Mrs. Jackson had to do was to go back and read the statements from Evvy Tavesci and MJJP to know all about the fake HTWF... and to look at the lawsuits filed by Michael against Vaccaro, Mann, etc. She should have trusted MICHAEL and looked at his past actions in order to get an answer about these hustlers and thieves.

^^Thats true. It tells a lot about the charity and is the best evidence against it as a shady company. It would be a laugh if a charity aiming to show legitimacy resorts to illegal means for proof in a court of law.

It would be a laugh if a charity aiming to show legitimacy resorts to illegal means for proof in a court of law.

forget Katherine's declaration for a minute. Do you think that they have been acting legit?
Do you believe Oxman's letter dated September 2010 saying that Michael gave his verbal approval in 2005?
or how about the revival, merge of MJ's 91 HTWF?

I choose to believe Katherine. This is the second time the likes of Mann have claimed her support and approval on something and she has had to publicly denounce it. I am praying she realizes she is associating with snakes and call the proper authoritiesto get her out of that contract.

lucky you, I don't trust her, nor I believe anything she says , let just say I have zero respect for adult people who use children to pay their bills , she's been infamous for doing just that . She and her family are as greedy as Melissa and Mann make no mistake please.

we all know they blame "others" when they make a mistake. Nothing in that declaration is new, she and her kids said more than that, they even hinted Branca was behind MJ's death , if anything her denial is an evidence of lack of evidence to prove anything they have claimed and they are worried Branca finally got them on paper and could successfully sue them.

forget Katherine's declaration for a minute. Do you think that they have been acting legit?
Do you believe Oxman's letter dated September 2010 saying that Michael gave his verbal approval in 2005?
or how about the revival, merge of MJ's 91 HTWF?

God forbid no way Ivy!!! It has all been a lot of ------------(add the appropriate word)!!!!!

The evidence against them is overwhelming especially fraudulantly registering the MJ91 and then merging it
with her 2008 Charity in order to decieve. Oxman a Joke and a LIAR and I hope the court can see that.
all the statements from Jackson Camp are lies pretty much _ Its very obvious to me at least

Nothing in that declaration is new, she and her kids said more than that, they even hinted Branca was behind MJ's death , if anything her denial is an evidence of lack of evidence to prove anything they have claimed and they are worried Branca finally got them on paper and could successfully sue them.

while most of the stuff was previously stated by her, in all fairness she never mentioned Branca to be fraud or a "evil" man that Michael didn't want etc. Yes she said she needed more money but in the same interview she said that the estate was doing a good job. She didn't object the executors and she didn't support Joe's opposition and claims of fraud either.

That fraud part is only being said by Joe, Randy, Mann and Johnson. So as Katherine never said or supported that I can believe that could have been added without her approval.

and you can't sue people for court declarations and court testimony. (Clarification : Branca can't use court declarations and testimony for a defamation/libel/slander case. )

and you can't sue people for court declarations and court testimony
really? I did not know that !!! how come?

- Michael never gave written authorization to Melissa Johnson (and Melissa Johnson, Mel Wilson and Brian Oxman all acknowledged this at their depositions).
Surprise, Surprise NOT! That was something that was obvious from the beginning and that's what will doom them!

-
Estate raises serious concern about the letter Oxman gave to HTWF (in that letter Oxman states that Michael gave his verbal approval to Melissa Johnson). They say that Melissa Johnson never mentioned receiving a verbal authorization from Michael through Oxman until September 2010 (estate cites the previous important documents such as Melissa's objection to preliminary injunction and say that Oxman's name, his authorization etc was never mentioned). Estate questions the credibility of Oxman's letter and statements.
- Estate argues that even though Michael approved and “requested” Ms. Johnson to “preserve and protect it and HTWF's trademarks" as Oxman claims , she went extreme. They mention that Michael's 1991 charity only owned the trademark of "Heal the World" and associated logo (child hand holding the globe). They argue that registration of trademarks such as "Thriller", "King of pop" and selling merchandise with these goes beyond "preserving HTWF".
That's what happen when shady ass and greedy people work together for their own agenda!

- Estate mentions emails from Melissa Johnson to Michael's representatives at 2008 - 2009 and that in those emails she asked for Michael's "permission" and "approval". They argue that this shows that she didn't have Michael's permission or approval (as she continued to ask for it) and knew this.
LMAO Try to dig yourself out of that one!

- A shocker (or perhaps not) : Estate mentions an email Melissa sent to Jackson's lawyers on August 6, 2009 saying "with the trademarks that the charity has registered and pending first in line, the Jackson family can take back control of the estate, without contesting the will."
- This is the same date HTWF lawyer sends a letter to Branca saying that HTWF owns the trademarks and Triumph and Estate doesn't.
WOW! Just like so many here said! How disgusting! They tried to be slick with that one by using a wannabe charity to get their brothers/sons money and there's proof of that via email! SMH O_O

Estate mentions that she was never a director or officer of MJ's 91 HTWF. They mention that according to the rules of MJ's 91 HTWF, the director can be selected at an annual meeting or by writing. As Michael was the only permanent director and nominating committee member it would require a meeting that he attended or a document he signed.
And that never happened, so GAME OVER!

so Ivy are you saying that Katherine could get out of this mess if her signature is proven to be fraud?? and the whole HTW foundation contract would have to be null and void between her and them?

What i wanna know is when will mj's bros & sisters start looking out for mrs jackson and help her out. They need to warn her bout all the snakes who are behind the scenes and trying to humliate her family. If they really loved her they would help her like that.

really? I did not know that !!! how come?

It's a combination of 1st Amendment (Freedom of speech) and such statements are being protected from retaliation.

Basic logic is that if people think their testimony could be used against them they wouldn't testify at all (or would withhold stuff) so it's generally protected speech. (sure you can make an argument it's beyond protected speech etc but it won't be a certain thing).

xthunderx2;3339504 said:
Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD!
45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate. TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors." And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE: Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration. But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text. In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.

http://www.tmz.com/2...dation-lawsuit/

I can imagine heads will roll. *see info at end of this post*

Soundmind;3339558 said:

I tell you what, if she IS signing contracts and documents without reading them first it's about time to STOP doing that. However, I agree with the poster who said the document mimicks some of Mrs. Jacksons very own words in the past. So.....hmmm...imagine that.

yaazgurl;3339559 said:

If she finally wakes up and smells the coffee she will be in for another rude awakening. Why? Who do you think is going to come after her long and strong but Mann himself. They will be arguing the merits of that LIFELONG contract she signed til the cows come home. WHY? Cuz Mrs. Jackson, herself, has made not ONE but SEVERAL statements in support of her "work" or association and approval of Mann. It'll be kinda hard for her to do the whole "I'm an innocent victim who had NO idea of what I was doing". She has repeatedly said Mann was HELPING her. To feign ignorance now will not pass. Translation: She's in a BOTTLE OF PICKLES. But hey, it happens to the best of us, right?

Okay...now for the info about how and why heads could roll. Not only is the attorney's rep. on the line here for filing a "possibly" fraudulent document with the court, BUT, when whether Katherine is now changing her story or someone duped her into signing/forged her signature/did a switcheroo with the signature page....the gist is this...

When you file a declaration or affidavit with the court it explicitly states that you are telling the truth and agree that all facts stated on the document are true and correct to the best of your knowledge.

So if SHE is messing playing around with court docs. or someone in her camp is playing fast and loose with the paperwork, this is NOT A GAME. Fraudulent/tampered with declarations could result in a charge of PERJURY.

Here's a lil bit about the law in Cali about perjury...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]California Penal Code Section 118 defines Perjury as:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Every person who, having taken an oath that he or she will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly before any competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any of the cases in which the oath may by law of the State of California be administered, willfully and contrary to the oath, states as true any material matter which he or she knows to be false, and every person who testifies, declares, deposes, or certifies under penalty of perjury in any of the cases in which the testimony, declarations, depositions, or certification is permitted by law of the State of California under penalty of perjury and willfully states as true any material matter which he or she knows to be false, is guilty of perjury.”

Translation: Mrs. Jackson and her peeps need to GET IT TOGETHER... or leave it alone.

Seriously, they are going to mess around and end up on some other crap they had NO intentions of getting into. How far is this fackery gonna go? Does someone have to go to JAIL before this mess is put to an end? And over a defunct charity that Michael was no longer personally involved with??

Lawd the family could have started one of their own, from scratch. Or worked in tandem with legit charities that are already established and honorable who Michael contributed to consistently and had a good history with. Of course, no money will made by the fam cuz they aren't on the board of directors (no 20% fee...LOL) BUUUUT IF this is REALLY about charity and helping others, then that lil detail shouldn't be an issue, riiiiiight???????

It's good to see Branca holding his ground on this and Adam Streisand back in the picture. I think Streisand's name popping up is a good sign that MAYBE Mrs. Jacksons eyes are becoming unclouded. If she didn't do this, then WHOEVER around her who DID...is doing her no favors. People can play with the media and fans and whoever all the doodle day long with fackery...but don't play with the court.

Two words: Martha Stewart.

Edited to add: And I'm not only speaking about KJ here. It applies to anyone who had anything to do with duping her or pulling a switcheroo with the documents. Court docs. are nothing to play with. Pease knows this.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

What kind of her actions for 40 + are you referring to? Do you think they had to stay in Gary Indiana till they die & to remain a poor black family? She raised Michael & he shared his great talent with us. Be thankful for that.

But, all that could have been achieved without her allowing Joe to beat his ass and call him names with the excuse of saying that's how blacks raise there kids back then!

oops~~~~I think things got backfired...............
So Adam Streisand finally appeared??? He really needs to step out and tell KJ what's going on.
It's again proof how shady Mann and Johnson are.
I hope Katherine can wake up soon, although it might be too late.
Once all these leeches find out they can't get money, they would fire at KJ.

I hope so too before it's too late. I wonder why she is affiliating with those characters when she doesn't need to.

What i wanna know is when will mj's bros & sisters start looking out for mrs jackson and help her out. They need to warn her bout all the snakes who are behind the scenes and trying to humliate her family. If they really loved her they would help her like that.

As much as I wan a think she is being persuaded, I think she is also making some of her own decisions. She reminds me of my grandma in a sense, she is too lenient and needs to really check people out before doing business with them. I wonder if Mann has some kind of info on them or something.

Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD!
45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate. TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors." And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE: Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration. But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text. In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.

http://www.tmz.com/2...dation-lawsuit/

The plot thickens!!!

so Ivy are you saying that Katherine could get out of this mess if her signature is proven to be fraud?? and the whole HTW foundation contract would have to be null and void between her and them?

What contract with HTWF? She is on the board of directors and there are pictures of her attending meetings. So she's not getting out of that unless she voluntarily leaves. I wonder what would Streisand or HTWF lawyer will do about this declaration.

that's what I'm wondering too. Today Geraldine Hughes had a video out saying that Mann was helping Katherine with her legal costs against AEG. Can somebody explain me why she need Mann while her daughter JANET JACKSON is having a successful tour and a book? Why can't she help her mother?

I can imagine heads will roll. *see info at end of this post*

whose head I wonder? HTWF lawyer is Vaccaro's old lawyer hired and paid by Mann. Mann supports HTWF because he wants them to win and hold on to the trademarks so that he can sell merchandise with that trademarks and make money.

It's good to see Branca holding his ground on this and Adam Streisand back in the picture. I think Streisand's name popping up is a good sign that MAYBE Mrs. Jacksons eyes are becoming unclouded. If she didn't do this, then WHOEVER around her who DID...is doing her no favors. People can play with the media and fans and whoever all the doodle day long with fackery...but don't play with the court.
Two words: Martha Stewart.

I am also glad that Branca stays his ground. I felt like Mann and Johnson by adding Katherine as a witness for their lawsuits tried to corner Branca into dropping the lawsuits. and as a person that has asked for months 'Where's Streisand?" I too am happy that he's again on the scene.

Edited to add: And I'm not only speaking about KJ here. It applies to anyone who had anything to do with duping her or pulling a switcheroo with the documents. Court docs. are nothing to play with. Pease knows this.

Oxman are you reading the above quote? :)

As much as I wan a think she is being persuaded, I think she is also making some of her own decisions. She reminds me of my grandma in a sense, she is too lenient and needs to really check people out before doing business with them. I wonder if Mann has some kind of info on them or something.

Thats why i think her children need to step up to the plate and help her. She is alot like michael and tends to want to belive the good in everyone and ignore bad things bout ppl.

that's what I'm wondering too. Today Geraldine Hughes had a video out saying that Mann was helping Katherine with her legal costs against AEG. Can somebody explain me why she need Mann while her daughter JANET JACKSON is having a successful tour and a book? Why can't she help her mother?

Either man is shutting mj's siblings out or they just dont want get involved in the mess maybe......

KJ need to do the job MJ asign her and nothing more
She need to be a grandmother and look after the kids tell them about young MJ remind them of who there father was, not been a business woman and trying to swim with all them sharks who are going to eat her the first chance they get.
As long as people believed they can use her to go agains MJ estate those evil lots are going to come calling and giving gift,
She need to say no she don't repesant MJ estate she is the children guardian and grandmother nothing more.
That is what MJ ask of her and that is what fans are expecting of her.
Enjoy your last days on earth it's obvious Mj kids are well behave judging by all the extra time KJ has to get her self in a fix not once but twice, they must be some well behaved teenage. Because if they were acting up KJ would have no time to be in
any pickle much less the whole jar.

If Mrs. K. Jackson did not sign this declaration it does not change the situation around HTWF. This video explains what is behind Branca's a law suit against Melissa Johnson. Who is a fraud here will be answered soon enough in the court room.

That video is a bunch of trash

Back