MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

That's the way I understand it too. Legrand says he has nothing against Branca...

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

According to court transcripts of the 05 trial:

LeGrand: "I was given no credible evidence to support those charges. I would be
doing Mr. Branca a great wrong if I said otherwise
."

did you read what you posted? The last part that I bolded and colored above? The part that Legrand says he found no evidence to support those claims?

I also notice that it's ALWAYS Branca, Branca, Branca.

What about that OTHER dude (I believe his first name is John also), why does he always get a free pass, when the Jackson's decide to go after the Estate of Michael Jackson, their complaints are always focused on John Branca?

Do they have something PERSONAL against John Branca, aside from the fact that he is responsible for Michael's estate. I just don't get the constant Branca attacks, when the other guy is never mentioned at all.

because he is black...

MJ had a major fall out with John Mclain after 2003...but the Jacksons never mention it.

Coincidence?? I think now....They are going after the white guy.

So many cases are going on.

tmz live later today

What happened with McClain in 2003?

There were problems with McClain when the album was released...

I wonder if there's Branca/McClain tension going on.

Ugh, thank God for his estate is all I know.

Who would have thought this time last year we'd all be championing the Estate? They've done a great job in getting a lot of MJ fans on side-I personally admit I did have my reservations about it last year but I genuinely believe they have Michael's interest at the forefront of what's the most important thing here.

The way I see it, the more money the Estate makes, the more they make too. And about McClain, isnt he a long time friend of the family?

I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything from Adam about Katherine in awhile. She seemed to be okay with him. I hope she didn't tell him to get lost. Because personally, I think she needs his help now more than ever. This is an absolute mess, in my opinion.

Last edited:

\The only one stealing from him were them Jackson, it was your convicted criminal son Katherine (the one you helped escape prison and put into the mental ward), the one who goes around choking, beating, threatening people, the one who beat the life out of Eliza Shaffe,... The one who is the most like you, does Gina Spargue ring a bell to anyone... that's the extent this woman and her con artist kids go.
Gina Spargue, Eliza Shaffe, Michael Jackson and God knows how many more all of them were the victims of this duo. Thanks God Michael knew to let educated folks handle his estate not illitrates

OPEN LETTER

There is/are "reason (s)" "WHY" we as a society have "PROBABTE COURTS" subjected to but not limited to, ESTATES, Wills, Executors, Trusts, Guardian Ad Litem (s) ect...

They have a "FIDUCIARY DUTY" to "ENSURE" that their CLIENT (s), "the DECENDENT (s) "WISHES" are "PROTECTED" to the " FULLEST" extent of the LAW..!

Therefore, it is "VERY IMPORTANT" that "ALL" sides in a disagreement (s) LEARN to COMPROMISE, WORK TOGETHER, despite their "PERSONAL" differences.

THAT is what "ANY" Decedent/Client would ULTIMATELY ever desire..!

"THINK" ABOUT IT..!~
(c) 1995 - 2011

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

My point was: Mr. Jackson had expressed concern about Mr. Branca's loyalty. This is why Katherine claims that MJ's Executor STOLE From Him If Michael told his mother that he did not trust Branca why Katherine has to trust him?

In my opinion, because after investigation, it has been shown that Branca could be trusted. That's why Michael re hired him I guess.

My point was: Mr. Jackson had expressed concern about Mr. Branca's loyalty. This is why Katherine claims that MJ's Executor STOLE From Him If Michael told his mother that he did not trust Branca why Katherine has to trust him?
I'm not even sure that Mr. LeGrand ever even had a conversation with Michael Jackson to be honest with you. I believe that it was Marc Shaffel and that other clown who wanted Branca investigated, because it was THEM who wanted to be in control of Michael and his assets.

I would also have to add, that Michael must not have been TOO concerned since he never prepared a NEW Will which removed John Branca as an Executor. We know that Michael made changes to his will over the years, when he started to have children, he added the children but he NEVER removed John Branca. Michael had ample time and opportunity to REMOVE Branca, but he never did.

Regardless to how the investigation started, an investigation was done and no evidence was found.

call me crazy but I still think that she's acting the way she act because she's misinformed. For example look to her recent declaration about giving money to charity. Perhaps someone is saying to her "It's been 2 years and Estate hasn't given any charity and money" and she thinks "oh those evil people". But I wonder if anyone is telling her "they can't give any money to charities yet as they still have debts". That's why I keep asking "where's Adam Streisand?" over and over again.

see my point? Is she aware and knowledgeable of everything and makes these statements? Or Is she terribly misguided and that causes these statements?
I highly doubt Straisand is DUMB enough to be still around her or any other Jackson, with evil greedy, shady, characters like Steven Randall around who're after money and money only, who're either dumb and/or too ignorant to accept the truth. Katherine's actions display those of an uneducated woman.

So is Katherine basically trying to embezzle money from the estate so that the 20% charitable contributions can go to the 'fake' Heal the World charity for her, Joe, Randy, Melissa and Howard Mann??

I think Streisand has gotten out of dodge

I highly doubt Straisand is DUMB enough to be still around her or any other Jackson, with evil greedy, shady, characters like Steven Randall around who're after money and money only, who're either dumb and/or too ignorant to accept the truth. Katherine's actions display those of an uneducated woman.
Yeah, I would have to say AFTER Mr. Streisand talked Katherine Jackson into dropping her claim against the Estate of Michael Jackson, that Randy Jackson "most likely" told his mother to "get rid of Streisand, we don't need him."

I mean, if it weren't for Adam Streisand's counsel to Katherine, they would "probably" still be in court fighting for control of the Estate. But Streisand cut that off and he did it VERY swiftly, which I'm sure upset Randy very deeply.

I'm sorry, but your theory is moot, when Mr. LeGrand CLEARLY states that he was given NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to support the charges. LOL!

and the info was coming from konitzer who with weisner was getting shot of ppl who were suspicous of them and the money they were actually stealing from mj

I am no lawyer and that is how I see it too, she is apart of the trust to select the charity so why is she jumping the gun?
cause they want some of that 20% to go to the HTW charity so randy and co can get their hands on some of mjs money that way. so they are pushing the estate and making claims even though the estate is in probate and they cant do anything even if they wanted to. at the end of the day it all comes down to the family being pissed that they got nothing and got no control over mjs wealth.

As for Katherine wanting to share Michael's furtune with the rest of the tribe. Why is it always Michael? Michael's money, Michael's kids, Michael business', Michael'd dealings, Michael's life, Michael's soul, Michael's dead body, these people are after?! Why not Janet?! Why does Michael have to be PUNISHED for his success, just because the rest of his siblings weere too lazy and untalented to have some thing of their own going?! why has there always been a constant need to take away from Michael and distribute it among themselves just because they weren't able to hold onto the money they made 3o years ago? Why should Michale have to pay for their kids, their kids kids, their wives, ex wives, mistresses, victims, debitors? Okay due to circumstances, lack of charisma, lack of appeal, lack of talent, lack of luck, they weren't able to hit it big, but what about all the money they made some 25/26 years ago while riding on Michael's coattails during the Victory tour/album? What about whatever they made for the 30th Anniverssary? They weren't able to hold onto money and invest it, yet were among the first in the country when it comes to having children with multiple AND same partners, broke people shouldn't have kids like rats, these people did and still do. It's not Michael's responsibility to take care of them AND their countless left overs and offspring, now that he is dead, it's NEVER been his responsibility to start with. What does Katherine think she is doing? As a self proclaimed devout JW she surely is aware that none of her actions will ensure her survive Armageddon quiet the contrary actually.

Katherine is actively and willingly working agianst the Estate, badmouthing Branca, the only thing that's remained is her doing one of her despicable and tacky appearances and wishing Branca hell on national television. Yet they've still got the dignity of not going after her, which this woman shamelessly abuses, I say enough is enough go after her, inform all her creditors, tell them to go after, and then let's see what she, Joker Joseph, and thief Randy do.

Last edited:

As for Katherine wanting to share Michael's furtune with the rest of the tribe. Why is it always Michael? Michael's money, Michael's kids, Michael business', Michael'd dealings, Michael's life, Michael's soul, Michael's dead body, these people are after?! Why not Janet?! Why does Michael have to be PUNISHED for his success, just because the rest of his siblings weere too lazy and untalented to have some thing of their own going?! why has there always been a constant need to take away from Michael and distribute it among themselves just because they weren't able to hold onto the money they made 3o years ago? Why should Michale have to pay for their kids, their kids kids, their wives, ex wives, mistresses, victims, debitors? Okay due to circumstances, lack of charisma, lack of appeal, lack of talent, lack of luck, they weren't able to hit it big, but what about all the money they made some 25/26 years ago while riding on Michael's coattails during the Victory tour/album? What about whatever they made for the 30th Anniverssary? They weren't able to hold onto money and invest it, yet were among the first in the country when it comes to having children with multiple AND same partners, broke people shouldn't have kids like rats, these people did and still do. It's not Michael's responsibility to take care of them AND their countless left overs and offspring, now that he is dead, it's NEVER been his responsibility to start with. What does Katherine think she is doing? As a self proclaimed devout JW she surely is aware that none of her actions will ensure her survive Armageddon quiet the contrary actually.

And what happened to the money they STOLE from the Koreans? Did anybody have the foresight to possibly plan for the future with their ill-gotten gain.

I figure that Katherine Jackson probably divided her share up with some of her adult children and their offspring. That's probably a given. But what about Joe and Jermaine. What did they do with their share? Spend it on pretty girls and new suits. LOL!

I don't really see how any of them can question the character of John Branca, when their own actions over the years have shown what type of character they each possess. The Korean situation is a perfect example of that, in my opinion.

John Branca just filed his witness statement in the case with the court. He says

- Michael started working with Bravado through AEG before his death for TII concerts. He says that Michael personally approved 295 designs.
- Branca says after Micheal's death as the estate they took over the agreement with Bravado from AEG and worked on modifying it as the situation changed. Court approved this modified merchandise agreement.
- Branca says during these modifications, negotiations, court review etc was happening with Bravado on August 7, 2009 he received a letter from HTWF's lawyer.
- HTWF's lawyer tells Branca that HTWF owns those trademarks (such as MJ, Michael Jackson, King of Pop used) in the merchandise and Estate and Triumph Inc. didn't own them.
- They see this letter as an effort from HTWF to hurt and stop the deal with Bravado.
- Branca asks a law firm to contact HTWF. Discussions go on and Estate doesn't agree with HTWF's claim that they own the trademarks.
- so they file a lawsuit very similar to other hundreds of lawsuit they filed through their lawyers and Bravado's lawyers all around the world to protect Michael's trademarks and right of publicity.
- Branca mentions Oxman's conflict of interest and how he represents Joe against the Estate.
- Branca mentions Mann, what he has done and their lawsuit against him.
- Branca mentions although it's not relevant to this case he wants to state on his and McClain's behalf that for the 16 month period of June 2009 to October 2010, Estate distributed or paid more than $9 Million for the benefit of Katherine and MJ's children and rejects the claims that Estate isn't properly caring for them.
- Branca mentions Melissa Johnson's so called "revival" of HTWF and how they didn't approve the revival of 1991 charity.
- He calls her "bizarre" and "obsessive", mentions how she got a message from an "angel" or "spirit", calls her books and charity objectives "grandiose and unworkable", says that she showed "disdain" towards anyone that doesn't agree with her demands and calls her actions "questionable". He finishes with saying she's not someone that him and McClain would ever want or ever allow to "represent" Michael's charitable legacy in any way.

I'll quote Branca's exact words so that you can understand how he sees Michael's charitable legacy.

"Mr. Jackson had been known throughout the world during his life, and quite correctly, to be an extraordinary charitable man. Mr. McClain and I intend to honor as best as possible Mr. Jackson's last charitable bequest as provided in the Jackson Trust in a manner that will reinforce, enhance and emphasize Mr. Jackson's reputation and memory. Mr. Jackson's last charitable bequest should be as great a memorial and testimony to his achievements and to him as is his incredible body of creative work that he has left behind. There has not yet been any final decision made as to the manner in which Mr. Jackson's last charitable gift will be carried out."

Katherine does not need money for her other children & she has all rights not to trust John Branca.

According to court transcripts of the 05 trial:."

My point was: Mr. Jackson had expressed concern about Mr. Branca's loyalty.

Who is John Branca? He is just a lawyer with a VERY questionable reputation profiting from Michael & who was fired in 2006.

I think its kinda hilarious that you try to tarnish John Brancas name by mentioning the trial in 2005 and at the same time mentioning that Branca was fired in 2006, a year after the trial and three years after Branca was investigated (LeGrand investigated Branca in 2003). Doesnt this kinda prove you that Michael obviously trusted Branca or why else would MJ stay with Branca years after he was investigated??

- He calls her "bizarre" and "obsessive", mentions how she got a message from an "angel" or "spirit", calls her books and charity objectives "grandiose and unworkable", says that she showed "disdain" towards anyone that doesn't agree with her demands and calls her actions "questionable". He finishes with saying she's not someone that him and McClain would ever want or ever allow to "represent" Michael's charitable legacy in any way.

Shame on you Katherine for associating Michael's children with this weirdo :no:

"Mr. Jackson had been known throughout the world during his life, and quite correctly, to be an extraordinary charitable man. Mr. McClain and I intend to honor as best as possible Mr. Jackson's last charitable bequest as provided in the Jackson Trust in a manner that will reinforce, enhance and emphasize Mr. Jackson's reputation and memory. Mr. Jackson's last charitable bequest should be as great a memorial and testimony to his achievements and to him as is his incredible body of creative work that he has left behind. There has not yet been any final decision made as to the manner in which Mr. Jackson's last charitable gift will be carried out."

Thanks Ivy. You're the best!

I just have to note: Why is it that when speaking about Michael Jackson, The Estate is ALWAYS so eloquent and lovely. Their words always make sure to reflect who Michael was as a person.

But when the Jackson have something to say about Michael, it most times revolves around "something ELSE."

Thank you Ivy.:wub:
9 million dollars?!! Really Katherine you really need to stop. You are totally disrespecting Michael's last wishes.
Michael Jackson was a smart man for picking a guy like John Branca. He knew what he was going to be up against with his greedy family.
Picking John Branca was not a mistake. Michael knew exactly what he was doing.
Dear Jackson family, The Michael Jackson Estate will be under the control of the Bank of America before it will ever be yours!!
Please go sit down

And what happened to the money they STOLE from the Koreans? Did anybody have the foresight to possibly plan for the future with their ill-gotten gain.

I figure that Katherine Jackson probably divided her share up with some of her adult children and their offspring. That's probably a given. But what about Joe and Jermaine. What did they do with their share? Spend it on pretty girls and new suits. LOL!

I don't really see how any of them can question the character of John Branca, when their own actions over the years have shown what type of character they each possess. The Korean situation is a perfect example of that, in my opinion.
Exactly and I'm pretty sure that's not the only people they deceived, I'm sure they were able to deceive more people and get money out of them, on top of all the money they made while selling their 'beloved' out during the past three decades, don't be naive enough to think that the selling out started on June 25, 2009

Last edited:

The man is DEAD and there is no real proof that Branca was rehired. Common, any fake contract/will can look real when the man is not here anymore to defend himself. I am not that damn to believe that anything what has been written on paper has to be true.
If the will is fake, how come the Jackson's NEVER said so in Court?

Talking about "fake wills" on your Twitter account doesn't count. LOL!

Thanks Ivy. You're the best!

I just have to note: Why is it that when speaking about Michael Jackson, The Estate is ALWAYS so eloquent and lovely. Their words always make sure to reflect who Michael was as a person.

But when the Jackson have something to say about Michael, it most times revolves around "something ELSE."
Because the MJ Estate has Michael's best interests at heart where as his family only has theirs

Shame on you Katherine for associating Michael's children with this weirdo :no:
After everything he's done for her and the others she is rewarding him by disecting him on national television, selling out to the highest bidder, binding his kids to a porn producer and letting a stalker, an obsessed and possibly mental person like Johnson be around his children, she has definitely proven herself

guys this thread is about the MJ EState - HTWF case. please stick to the topic. Especially when new developments is coming out.

Back