MJ Fan in Hurricane in Huntington, WV ! Prayers For Souldreamer7 and West Virginia ! July 1, 2012

:ciao::group: Hello little Brother from another mother :heart:

I am in contact with the Walmart in Huntington West Virginia where she lives and I am setting up an Account for her, that we add to in a Gift Certificate that she will use to get Blankets, Towels, and all the little things she may need to make herself comfortable and happy in her new home, from US her MJ Family :better::heart::pray:

I like that idea Bree! Keep us posted ;)

How would I be able to give towards this? Using paypal to you then you transfer?

:ciao: Little Brother :heart:

WALMART GIFT CARD UPDATE:

I got in touch with the Customer Service Department in Huntington West Virgin, and they advised me that Walmart does not allow customers to buy a Gift Card that all of us from all over the world could send a donation to for her ??? They said there was no way that they could see that you in the UK and me in Canada and others in the US could deposit into so no one would be exchanging money to anyone person ! I was really disappointed and frustrated at that point ! So I am currently contacting other West Virginia offices to find out how we could STILL do this for her ! Stay tuned as I should have a new plan in place next week :pray: you know I won't give up until I find away for us to do this for her :heart::bow:

Love you little brother:agree:
:group:

:ciao: MJ Fan-mily :heart:

I haven't heard from Tamara since the last Update sorry to say :pray: I think that she she is still moving, her movin date changed and so it took a little longer to have the new place ready for her ! She was in great spirits and she has a new life and a new place on the opposite end of town then where she is used to living but she is extremely hopeful and optomistic :agree: I asked her about anything she may need to help make life easier for her :pray: I told her we would make a Care-Package from us of these needs ! So I am currently making a List of Items that we can send to her ! I was thinking of a Gift Card for Walmart or something like that so she can go in and pick out the things she needs :eek:k: I will let you guys know when I set everything up for her through Walmart for anyone to send anything they are able to a Gift Card not CASH in Huntington West Virginia !! Thank-you guys for all your LOVE and Support of our MJ Angel Tamara, she is missing us as much as we miss her :heart::heart::pray:

Bree, perhaps you can set up a registry for Tamara at Walmart or Target. Do it in the same way you would set one up for a baby or wedding shower. Have Tamara identify the things that she will want or needs. Then people can log onto the website to place an order and have it shipped directly to her. I know that is not the most efficient especially since many of the members are from across the globe. I'm thinking outloud here.

Last edited:
Like the Amazon.com Wishlist feature? Where the person creates a list which is linked to their address. Sounds like a way to go :)

Hello Everyone.
With the L.O.V.E.
I really don't know where to start & have a true lose of words.... :unsure:
I've been able to stop by a few times over the last months since June 29th 2012 I am now able to jot out some thoughts to you all again.. My apologies for what will probaly sound random.

First, I want to Thank Everyone who has wished me well here at MJJC - MJJC Legacy - THANK YOU ALL!! That has helped more than I can say. I've not read this thread throughly as of yet since last time I posted in it..but I had gotten to read the wishes & prayers/thoughts (Thank You) I will read the rest though.. As many of you know I love MJJC -MJJC Legacy MJ & You ALL! Also,many of you know that I am on here everyday and everyday I was always doing my part for MJJC Legacy Team.. Although a huge and rare Derecho came through my city on June 29th of this year and destroyed my home & well, turned my life up-side-down.... many severe thunderstorms with severe lightning,hail etc. came for days after this derecho and thousands in my state was without power for weeks. in summer high temps. of 110 degrees & higher with extreme humidity, I had no electric,etc. for 2 complete months as my family home of 25 years was taken,it took a long amount of time for us to re-group and find home. I stayed with family members and friends, a couch tour if you will, while going through the whole thing.. getting ice,water,gas and cooling off was a HUGE goal for weeks for many and for months for myself & mom. So, getting online or cable TV, trends..general everyday 'drama' was no where near my mind, just shelter, food, showering,clean clothes things of that nature was the goal of the day. Also my state was hit by heavy wind & snow/rain from Sandy on October 28/29th ( BLESS ALL WHO Have lost so much in this storm & the Derecho in June - My heart & Prayers go out :angel: ) I now have a home. I am very,very, very grateful that I have a roof over my head and I've gotten my untilites on and had some normality in that way and eating regular meals etc. The derecho that hit wasn't covered that big by the media in my state although it was hit very hard with a lot of damage,or maybe that's how it still seems to me, I plan to look now online for pictures & videos because during this I didn't see TV Internet News etc. much at all. ...this type of storm(s) is very rare where I live and for any of you who did research the June 29th derecho & storms will know how bad it was in West Virginia & it hit other states too. My state was declared (a) State of Emerngency then in June and from Sandy in October. I wanted to let you all know I am making it.. I have a home,now. How much I, Thank You all for these well wishes & prayers...and that I am slowly trying to move toward a regular life again and will be able to return to MJJC - MJJC Legacy Team as healing and sorting out my life permits. Faith means soooo much...People mean soo much. I am very grateful to have a home. I am looking forward to healing and returning to MJJC like pre derecho - sandy. My Thanks to all..from the bottom of my heart. Wow - So very much has changed for me... Yet I am still here and never forget MJJC...............
With the L.O.V.E.
:heart:
Tamara
souldreamer7

Last edited:
A look in pictures of the Derecho June 29th, 2012 West Virginia

r-WEST-VIRGINIA-STORMS-2012-large570.jpg

slide_236286_1172691_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172698_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172640_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172654_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172664_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172687_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172690_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172696_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172702_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172703_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172705_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172708_free.jpg

slide_236286_1172713_free.jpg

wsaz_TreeHouse2.jpg

Derecho-Day-1-Damage-300x300.jpg

IN-Joel-Tree-300x300.jpg

Derecho-Out-of-Gas-300x300.jpg

Derecho-Day-9-New-Storm-and-Damage-Power-is-out-Again-300x300.jpg

Derecho-off-McCorkle-Ave-in-Charleston-WV-300x300.jpg

Derecho-Wendys-Damaged-Sign-Charleston-WV-300x300.jpg

Tree-Damage-4.jpg

gas%20lines.jpg

Gas-Station-Line-in-Charleston.jpg

powerline.jpg

DangerHighVoltageTapeWEB.jpg

US-heat-wave-proving-deadly.jpg

draft_lens1599975module160121975photo_1341328025____aa.jpg

AEP and Lineman trucks travel to help.

Last edited:
awwww :better: Now, that's what I call GREAT :punk: :clapping: :angel: news Tamara :ciao:...

You were always in my prayers and I 'worried' about you when Hurricane Sandy hit too...

It's so COOL you have a HOME again and yeash, something like that puts your life in 'perspective' :cheeky:

The 'city works' in my Parent's street are far from done.... When my mum complains they still don't have a side walk... I told them "You still got your HOME, Tamara lost her due to the storm..." :doh:

So, Keep the faith Tamara aka 'SOULDREAMER' :bow:

Hi Daz :huggy: Thank You sooo much for your words. They mean soo much. My best to you & your family friends too. No more worry okay. I am going to be okay. L.O.V.E. always!!!

Hello Everyone.
With the L.O.V.E.
I've been able to stop by a few times over the last months since June 29th 2012 I am now able to jot out some thoughts to you all again.. My apologies for what will probaly sound random.

First, I want to Thank Everyone who has wished me well here at MJJC - MJJC Legacy - THANK YOU ALL!! That has helped more than I can say. I've not read this thread throughly as of yet since last time I posted in it..but I had gotten to read the wishes & prayers/thoughts (Thank You) I will read the rest though.. As many of you know I love MJJC -MJJC Legacy MJ & You ALL! Also,many of you know that I am on here everyday and everyday I was always doing my part for MJJC Legacy Team.. Although a huge and rare Derecho came through my city on June 29th of this year and destroyed my home & well, turned my life up-side-down.... many severe thunderstorms with severe lightning,hail etc. came for days after this derecho and thousands in my state was without power for weeks. in summer high temps. of 110 degrees & higher with extreme humidity, I had no electric,etc. for 2 complete months as my family home of 25 years was taken,it took a long amount of time for us to re-group and find home. I stayed with family members and friends, a couch tour if you will, while going through the whole thing.. getting ice,water,gas and cooling off was a HUGE goal for weeks for many and for months for myself & mom. So, getting online or cable TV, trends..general everyday 'drama' was no where near my mind, just shelter, food, showering,clean clothes things of that nature was the goal of the day. Also my state was hit by heavy wind & snow/rain from Sandy on October 28/29th ( BLESS ALL WHO Have lost so much in this storm & the Derecho in June - My heart & Prayers go out :angel: ) I now have a home. I am very,very, very grateful that I have a roof over my head and I've gotten my untilites on and had some normality in that way and eating regular meals etc. The derecho that hit wasn't covered that big by the media in my state although it was hit very hard with a lot of damage,or maybe that's how it still seems to me, I plan to look now online for pictures & videos because during this I didn't see TV Internet News etc. much at all. ...this type of storm(s) is very rare where I live and for any of you who did research the June 29th derecho & storms will know how bad it was in West Virginia & it hit other states too. My state was declared (a) State of Emerngency then in June and from Sandy in October. I wanted to let you all know I am making it.. I have a home,now. How much I, Thank You all for these well wishes & prayers...and that I am slowly trying to move toward a regular life again and will be able to return to MJJC - MJJC Legacy Team as healing and sorting out my life permits. Faith means soooo much...People mean soo much. I am very grateful to have a home. I am looking forward to healing and returning to MJJC like pre derecho - sandy. My Thanks to all..from the bottom of my heart. Wow - So very much has changed for me... Yet I am still here and never forget MJJC...............
With the L.O.V.E.
Tamara
souldreamer7

Hi Tamara,

It is so so so very good to see your post. I'm so happy you are in your new home and are feeling a sense of normalcy. Stability is not overrated by any means. I read this post through my email while at work today and I nearly broke down. My tears are happy ones and sad at the same time. I was very glad to see that you and your family are recoverin, but yet so many people are still trying to recover. I am so very sorry you and your family had endure what you did and now to have another storm come your way. My heart hurts for everyone and as I look at the pictures you posted, my heart hurts deeply. I see a picture of someone in the Red Cross shelter. Did you have to go to a shelter? Please know that if you need anything, please ask. We are here for you.

I'm so glad you are still with MJJC and the LP Team. I am sending you a major healing love and light. I send it you and everyone there. I love you my dear sister. :angel:

:cry::heart::pray: Nothing compares to seeing this Post from you today Sweet T .. we love you so much and it grew stronger everyday :cry::heart::pray: Christmas has truly arrived early for me little sister. I missed your profound presence in my life :cry::heart::pray:

Hello Everyone.
With the L.O.V.E.

With the L.O.V.E.
Tamara
souldreamer7

Hi everyone.. Again Thank You so much for everything. :huggy:

Yes The Red Cross was here The National Guard line man and pwer line electric workers from all over the Country and Canada. Their were public 'cooling centers' and Independent shelters food banks and Fema. For the first 2 weeks All stores were shut down just a couple gas station would open on generators & once gas was out & ice,water etc. ran out it shut down and you'd have to try and make it on what gas you had to Ohio or Kentucky Virginia (tri-state area) to try and get water ice food gas and all your food was spoiled. they had a day finally were huge trucks came and picked up or you could dump all your spoiled food because it stank so bad in the extreme heat & humidity. fires were a problem because of electric poles power surges and huge towers broken in half with power lines down.. the gas stations that would open the lines were almost too long to wait and you could wait for hours only to get turned away because they ran out of gas ice & food and the ice companies couldn't make very much ice on generators. Luckily I had some family & a friend 2 stay with that had a home with no trees over power lines damage to it but for about 2 and a half weeks we tuffed it out in our house pre blaze the fire chief said we had to leave and luckily we had some family member or we had to go to shelter so we got to shower and eat atleast around someone we knew. thank God. I am thankful.

I Love and Thank You ALL so very much. MJJC & MJ Fans are the BEST! I'll never forget you all... ever.

Back