MJ Fan in Hurricane in Huntington, WV ! Prayers For Souldreamer7 and West Virginia ! July 1, 2012

souldreamer7 UPDATE: July 9th, 2012 ~ DAY 10

Tamara says she survived the 2 storms that went through her city on Sunday. She says the Rescue crews from BC Canada and the US have NOT reached her yet before the storms have arrived ! She said she is so happy to come here to this Thread and see us all here praying for her everyday she says it made her cry in a good way ! I will keep you updated as soon as I can when she is able on what is happening next in Huntington ! Please pray fan-mily today that the storms pss over her and her family and to all the lives they have lost in Virginia and everywhere due to this freak storm !
:pray::heart::pray:

Last edited:
Thank the Lord :angel: for keeping Tamara SAVE :better:

It puts your own 'misery' in perspective, right...

It even changed my mum's view of all the 'works' in her street :smilerolleyes:

PLEASE be SAVE, Dear and I'll keep :angel: for all the people affected of the storms...

L.O.V.E,

Daz

Sorry for the typos you guys posting via my phone does that. the state has all extra help and national guards red cross etc. AEP Applachian Power website says they've gotten 80% of ppl restored but they've yet the get a lot of homes like myself help with removing power lines poles and trees off homes
I keep praying for all.
love
souldreamer7

Dear Tamara. You, your family and all the people who are impacted are in my prayers. I am sending healing light and love your way. Thank you for letting us know you are ok. Keep the Faith! You are not alone!

Hello everyone! Im on here via my phone. I want to thank each and everyone for their concern thoughts and prayers thank you sooo very much!! I have been praying for everyone that's been affected by the deracho storms power outages heat dangers etc too. its day 8 for me and my mother no crew has gotten to us yet I am praying the do so they cam please get the power lines pole electrical wires etc off our home its so dangerous and I thank god for protecting us this far the heat is in warning and I'm just scared Iam starting to crack a little bit after this 8 days I don't like to complain but I'm distraught. just praying they come and get the dangers off our home before a huge storm come tomorrow and could cause much danger I'm sorry I'm at a lost for words although I than you all for everything pray we all make it out safe and to the finish line. I love you all!
Prayers Love Blessings
Tamara
souldreamer7

Oh my Tamara, I just saw this. Please know that we are praying for you and your family and all the people impacted. Are you saying that they have not removed the pole from your house? Are you able to live there? Where are you staying? If you need to please call the Red Cross. They will find a safe place for you to stay if there is not already shelters opened up. They can provide food and other services. Also you can register on Safe and Well website through the Red Cross so other family members and friends can see you are ok. This is what the Red Cross and other organizations do best. These are the type of situations where I have been deployed. Please call me if you need help. Can you get email on your phone? I will send my number. I am here for you.

Love and light,
Kim

Hello everyone! Im on here via my phone. I want to thank each and everyone for their concern thoughts and prayers thank you sooo very much!! I have been praying for everyone that's been affected by the deracho storms power outages heat dangers etc too. its day 8 for me and my mother no crew has gotten to us yet I am praying the do so they cam please get the power lines pole electrical wires etc off our home its so dangerous and I thank god for protecting us this far the heat is in warning and I'm just scared Iam starting to crack a little bit after this 8 days I don't like to complain but I'm distraught. just praying they come and get the dangers off our home before a huge storm come tomorrow and could cause much danger I'm sorry I'm at a lost for words although I than you all for everything pray we all make it out safe and to the finish line. I love you all! I am praying everyone gets out safe
Prayers Love Blessings
Tamara
souldreamer7

Im keeping you in my prayers Tamara . I know you are misarable with all the heat and no power.
Please keep us updated so we dont worry xoxoxox Love you Mickie ..

souldreamer7 UPDATE: July 14th, 2012 ~

Hey Fan-mily, I have texted Tamara and asked her how she is doing and for an UPDATE but no reply back yet :pray: let's pray for an answer today :angel: :heart::pray:

Last edited:
:angel: I really HOPE Tamara is OKAY though... Stay STRONG, Hun :better:

Any more updates, Tink :ciao:

souldreamer7 UPDATE: July 28th, 2012 ~ DAY 29

:ciao: Fan-mily :pray: I finally heard back from Tamara she says that her home is gone and she is presently looking for a new home. She has no access to the internet and is staying with family. She said things are not good there but she is praying for everyone that lost their lives there and staying positive as best as she can .. I am trying to make direct contact with her today and I will keep you all posted if I do ! So as of now she is ok and her family is ok too..:pray::cry::pray:

Last edited:
OMG :bugeyed

Okay, next time my mum 'frets' about NOT having Mayo... :doh: I'll tell her Tamara has 'lost' her HOME :swoon:

I'm glad though that Tamara and her family is okay though they are 'bunking' with family NOW...
See, you should NEVER take anything for granted as it could be gone in a second...

Lots of HUGS to Tamara :better: She's always in my thoughts :angel:

................God bless her! God losing your'e home is terrible:( No matter how:(

I´m glad she and her family are ok at least physically.
It must have been a terrible time.

souldreamer7 UPDATE: July 28th, 2012 ~ DAY 29

:ciao: Fan-mily :pray: I finally heard back from Tamara she says that her home is gone and she is presently looking for a new home. She has no access to the internet and is staying with family. She said things are not good there but she is praying for everyone that lost their lives there and staying positive as best as she can .. I am trying to make direct contact with her today and I will keep you all pOsted if I do ! So as of now she is couch surfing but ok and her family is ok too..:pray::cry::pray:

Thank you for the update Bree.

Tamara, OMG, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I didn't realize it was so serious. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sending you and your family healing light and love. Stay strong, focused and please keep the faith! If you need anything, please let us know.

Love and light,
Kim

michael-jackson-christian1.jpg

souldreamer7 UPDATE: August 8th, 2012 ~ DAY 37

:pray: Hello Fan-Mily :ciao:

I finally heard from Tamara today, she is doing well, she misses us so much and can't wait to come back here and talk to everyone :heart:
I told her how worried we all were and how much we have been praying for her :pray:
She is still with her family and very greatful to have so much support and L.O.V.E :group:

She said she will be moving at the end of the month into her new home and starting her life over again in a new place

Today is her mom's birthday and they are having a little get together for her at her favorite niece's place and just enjoying the peace after all they have been through this last month :give_rose:

She said she will try to excuse herself and find internet access to talk to everyone here today while she is at her mom's party :pray:

I am so happy to hear from her that I barely had time to write everything she said down so I could share it with all of you :heart::wild::woohoo:

So let us all :pray: that we all will hear from the beautiful soul-dreamer herself today :pray::heart::pray::clapping:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Tink :ciao:
I'm glad she's doing okay.

WOW, a NEW HOME so soon :clapping:

I wish you, Tamara and your mum, all the luck and health you deserve...

Still in my thoughts and :angel:

Daryll :cheeky:

603571_265835146861384_1550757770_n.jpg

:ciao: Hello MJ Fan-mily :heart::group::heart:

Thank-you God I have heard again from Tamara :pray:

She is doing well all things considered :pray:

She says her MOVE-IN date has been moved to September 1st, 2012 but other then that she is keeping the FAITH :angel:

She said she misses MJJC so much and can"t wait to get back, she said she was able to log in to MJJC but unable to Post so that is the greatest news we could hear :bow::agree:

Our prayers are working and it won't ne long now til we have her back home where she belongs :pray::agree::pray:

603571_265835146861384_1550757770_n.jpg

:ciao: Hello MJ Fan-mily :heart::group::heart:

Thank-you God I have heard again from Tamara :pray:

She is doing well all things considered :pray:

She says her MOVE-IN date has been moved to September 1st, 2012 but other then that she is keeping the FAITH :angel:

She said she misses MJJC so much and can"t wait to get back, she said she was able to log in to MJJC but unable to Post so that is the greatest news we could hear :bow::agree:

Our prayers are working and it won't ne long now til we have her back home where she belongs :pray::agree::pray:

WOW :clap: that what I call GOOD news...
See, NEVER give up... There is always a NEW day to shine again :angel:

Much love from Daz :tease:

Got any news from Tamara, Tink?

I do often think about her... It may be silly... but it made such a HUGE impression on me as my mum keeps 'fussing' over the street works and the only thing I think about is
"Does Tamara have a new HOME yet? When can she start over again? " silly me hey :dont_mention_it:

The telemarketer in me wishes West Virginia would just spontaneously combust and cease to exist. However, the Michael fan in me hopes all fans who live in this godforsaken Hell hole are okay.

Wow, i just discovered this thread. I'm glad Tamara is ok, she's a very nice person. I'm sorry to hear she's going through all this, i hope everything will be alright soon.

Last edited:
I too just now discovered this thread..please let Souldreamer know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Thank you Tink for keeping us updated. God is Good..he answers all prayers. :pray:

Got any news from Tamara, Tink?

I do often think about her... It may be silly... but it made such a HUGE impression on me as my mum keeps 'fussing' over the street works and the only thing I think about is
"Does Tamara have a new HOME yet? When can she start over again? " silly me hey :dont_mention_it:

You are not silly Daryl. I am wondering the same thing? Has Tamara moved into her new house yet? Is she doing ok? MJ Tinkerbell, have you been able to get in contact with her? Please let her know that we are all thinking about her and that we miss her. Sending love and light to her and her family and all who have been impacted. I keep everyone in my prayers every day. :angel:

:ciao: MJ Fan-mily :heart:

I haven't heard from Tamara since the last Update sorry to say :pray: I think that she she is still moving, her movin date changed and so it took a little longer to have the new place ready for her ! She was in great spirits and she has a new life and a new place on the opposite end of town then where she is used to living but she is extremely hopeful and optomistic :agree: I asked her about anything she may need to help make life easier for her :pray: I told her we would make a Care-Package from us of these needs ! So I am currently making a List of Items that we can send to her ! I was thinking of a Gift Card for Walmart or something like that so she can go in and pick out the things she needs :eek:k: I will let you guys know when I set everything up for her through Walmart for anyone to send anything they are able to a Gift Card not CASH in Huntington West Virginia !! Thank-you guys for all your LOVE and Support of our MJ Angel Tamara, she is missing us as much as we miss her :heart::heart::pray:

Back