MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

Michael Jackson's legacy on another scale it can't be compared to the Jackson's legacy. Michael is the reason the Jackson's have ''legacy'' in the first place, not the other way around. Grow the f_ up Taj, ur nearly 40 years old, isn't it time to get a proper job and stop fantasizing about this big ''Jackson run world''? Do you really want to end up like ur dad and various uncles? You've seen so many real life failures in ur life, that it surprises me that u still haven't got it. SMDH so much stupidity. What Jackson legacy is he talking about? Jermaine and Latoya being the laughing stock of the industry? Tito, Jackie, Marlon, Randy, Rebbie being has beens and long forgotten? Heck, the majority of the public wouldn't even be able to tell their legal names nor rank them according their ages, yet this man is rambling about carrying on some non existing legacy. Taj, go and do something meaningful with ur time. Get a paying job, earn a living 4 urself without expecting some uncle's fans to spoonfeed u and throw money at, just because u happen to be one of his 1000 nephews. While Michael rose to even greater highs after quitting the group the Jackson's fall was so deep, that now people have trouble remembering their existence in the first place. Face reality. Taj, the sooner the better, face reality. 1995 is long gone and 1971 even longer gone.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

You've seen so many real life failures in ur life, that it surprises me that u still haven't got it. SMDH so much stupidity.
Exactly. This is what I don't get about them.

:lol:
In this case, in this thread:

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

kermit.gif

cabecadanocomp[1].gif

:wtf:

angfw5.gif
Thanks, hun. :cheers:

I think Taj is going crazy... :crazy
I used to respect 3T so much, I can't believe how much has changed in the last 2 years, it's so sad. Taj thinks the family can get away with anything simply because of their "Jackson" name.

I hate to admit it, but in my mind Taj, Taryll and TJ were the sane, and honest Jackson's, but that was two years ago, and a lot has changed, now I know that's not the case.

Why such a toughness when it comes to MJ fans? TMZ and Yahoo posters are saying so much worst about Katherine and the family, but Taj is upset at us? These aren't exactly people who speak to folks who love the Jackson family, so why is there suddenly this sensitivity to what the fans are saying?
Because they expect us to pay their bills now that mj is gone and they are upset that we arent playing along. they dont get it that we are michaels fans not theres and even more so after the way the family has acted. throwing mj under a bus using the kids in their money making schemed. they say mj was in denial but all i see is the the family being in total denial about what they did to mj and in denial thinking that we will support them cause they were lucky enough yo be born into the same family as mj. sorry taj i supported 3t back in the 90's cause of who u were but thats as far as it goes. this isnt about buying a c.d etc. this is about seeing u betray your uncle by saying you would protect the mj3 like mj protected you after dee dee died.this is about your family cashing in on mjs killing and using his kids in the process. the fact he tries to defend such actions shows hes a true jackson were the family is more important than the individual.and if a jackson craps on mj than I will go after them no different than if oprah talked shit about him. you get judged on your actions taj. its not rocket science.

Last edited:

Aww Taj has his little ego bruised. You know the ego that comes with being a member of the Jackson family, regardless of whether or not they have done anything fame or praiseworthy in the past 10 years of their life.

That's why he's ranting at the fans. He must of seen fans laughing and ridiculing at GLE going bust, and not paying up after the tribute concert that he so vehemently defended. Poor Taj. He, and others in that family need to wake up from their dreams where Michael Jacksons's fans are also their fans, and support all their leeching antics. In the real world they don't (because of their continued use of a deceased family member, and all around lack of respect for him and his wishes), and the sooner he and others realize this the less hurt they will be, and perhaps they will for once attempt to do something that doesn't involve Michael Jackson or require his fans' support.

I'm glad that the Management of the Estate of Michael won't go into his kids' hands at least until they are 30 years of age. If they are to have a change of heart and really see that family for what they are, it would have happened by 30. If not, it will never happen. That is my greatest fear, that the brainwashing is so great that they will never see nothing wrong with the behaviour of that family - even as adults, and even be influenced by it.

My hope is that once they have their own families, and aren't as emotionally dependent on the Jacksons, they will see through them.

Well said

So many great posts...You guys really said it all.

Who could MJ trust? Apparently, no one.

We don't have to support the Jacksons that is not a given. But when Michael died I was behind them. After all the abuse that Michael took from people and the heartbreak he did not deserve to die. I looked to his family to stand up for him. The last 2 years have been a wake up call and to be honest I have felt uneasy by some of things the family has done. They have used his death to promote whatever and the general public sees this too. Most of the time they have voiced their opinions when it has to do with monetary gain. There have been things like the autopsy documentary and things like that where they should have been leading the way to stop things. It has been Michael's fans that have lead the way. Those things they are silent. The day that they showed the autopsy picture in the trial I think the very same day latoya was tweeting her picture of her caviar on her first class plane. I din't know Michael and that picture devastated me and I could care less about her caviar. Their priorites are messed up.

We will see. I think he has nothing to reveal and that he is just "throwing stones .. "
and we will hear nothing from Taj but these back handed comments with NO explaination
Ill be VERY suprised if we do - I wouldl love to hear some answers .. but we never get them
Unfortunately, Taj talks a lot but says nothing...

I have to say that I think it's ridiculous that Michael had to support the entire Jackson family until he died. No wonder he left them out of the will. That was enough. The only person I give credit to is Janet who doesn't need Michael's money. She has her own. Don't get me wrong I think you should help family in situations but not your whole life. That's too much and unfair. Maybe that is one reason Michael kept his distance from them.

The Jackson legacy ??
I believe MJ did express to Taj and his children PPB that Jackson Legacy was Important and Jackon's should carry on the legacy. But Michael's Legacy is not Their personal legacy each Jackson has their own destiny and legacy. They have to do it with thier own talent and their own ideas and not use or exploit Michael or his children or his legacy to do that. MJ didnt bequeth his Estate or his fan base to the Jackson family or ever state his fans should be fans of any other Jackson's. MJ knows that people love and follow who they admire. Each Jackson has to earn that love and respect on thier OWN merit. Im also sure MJ didnt state for Jackson to exploit his children for thier "personal" business endevors to carry on the family Legacy. I dont think thats what he had in mind by saying keep the Jackson legacy alive.

We know for a fact MJ doesnt need the Jackson's to keep his Legacy alive. That is already written in STONE. He is IMMORTALISED .. And Jackson using his name for their endevours isnt building the Jackson family Legacy as MJ intended.
MJ wants each Jackson's to each strive for greatness in what ever they do. Yes He wanted 3T to strive and build the Jackson family Legacy. Even his own children he stated he wanted them to do whatever their passion was even if in show business, but strive to be the BEST. He certainly doesnt want them to be be known just for being his children. He also wants them to strive for greatness, That is how the Jackson Legacy is carried on. Each Jackson has to create their own personal Jackson legacy not exploit Michael's . His children when of age can further honor Michael's Legacy becuase they will have control over his esate. but they still need to strive for their own mark in this world in whatever they do.

Aww Taj has his little ego bruised. You know the ego that comes with being a member of the Jackson family, regardless of whether or not they have done anything fame or praiseworthy in the past 10 years of their life.

That's why he's ranting at the fans. He must of seen fans laughing and ridiculing at GLE going bust, and not paying up after the tribute concert that he so vehemently defended. Poor Taj. He, and others in that family need to wake up from their dreams where Michael Jacksons's fans are also their fans, and support all their leeching antics. In the real world they don't (because of their continued use of a deceased family member, and all around lack of respect for him and his wishes), and the sooner he and others realize this the less hurt they will be, and perhaps they will for once attempt to do something that doesn't involve Michael Jackson or require his fans' support.

I'm glad that the Management of the Estate of Michael won't go into his kids' hands at least until they are 30 years of age. If they are to have a change of heart and really see that family for what they are, it would have happened by 30. If not, it will never happen. That is my greatest fear, that the brainwashing is so great that they will never see nothing wrong with the behaviour of that family - even as adults, and even be influenced by it.

My hope is that once they have their own families, and aren't as emotionally dependent on the Jacksons, they will see through them.
very well said Rhilo, another thing I'm glad for is the fact that those children will be 40 when they gain full control. And God knows seeing the way how things go now, they need these additional decades toget out of the Jackson's evil ''spell''

I have to say that I think it's ridiculous that Michael had to support the entire Jackson family until he died. No wonder he left them out of the will. That was enough. The only person I give credit to is Janet who doesn't need Michael's money. She has her own. Don't get me wrong I think you should help family in situations but not your whole life. That's too much and unfair. Maybe that is one reason Michael kept his distance from them.
I'm convinced that was one of the reasons that and given the fact that the Jackson's never had enough, nothing was going to satisfy them, they didn't feel any gratitude for Michael handing over Katherine lump sums of money (which she would provide to them) despite of having cash flow problems himself, apart from paying for everything in Encino, apart from his money being used to put clothes on the backs of their children. They felt no gratitude all they felt was bitterness, whatever Michael did, it was still considered ''too little'', they were just never satisfied, never happy, the fact that all of them apparently viewed him as their personal ATM doesn't help the situation at all. All of them felt Michael ''owed'' them, now for what that I still haven't figured out, what did Michael owe them? His success? Definitely not, it was due to him those folks got out of the Ghetto in the first place, it wasn't Michael's fault he was talented, charismatic, hard working, perfectionist, disciplined, focused, genius and they were not. It wasn't Michael's fault he could do things they could never dream of, it wasn't Michael's fault he put his heart and soul in his work whereas they preferred to enjoy the good life. Whatever Michael achieved, he achieved it on his own, and he certainly isn't the one ''owing'' them, if anything it's the other way around. The fact that these people were bothering and stressing Michael out even as late as June 2009, shows that after all these decades, after all these long years, after all the success, after the hardship Michael went through the past years, after everything, the Jackson's were still unable and unwilling to grant Michael his own success, life, career and still demanded to be included in it(AGE, Joe, Katherine, Majestic etc), despite of being out of shape, form, and age. Some of them were already approaching 60, without having performed for decades, being out of shaped, not having maintained themselves, etc still wanted to go hit the roads with Michael, living int he illusion of being a bunch of 20 something year olds.

I'm convinced that was one of the reasons that and given the fact that the Jackson's never had enough, nothing was going to satisfy them, they didn't feel any gratitude for Michael handing over Katherine lump sums of money (which she would provide to them) despite of having cash flow problems himself, apart from paying for everything in Encino, apart from his money being used to put clothes on the backs of their children. They felt no gratitude all they felt was bitterness, whatever Michael did, it was still considered ''too little'', they were just never satisfied, never happy, the fact that all of them apparently viewed him as their personal ATM doesn't help the situation at all. All of them felt Michael ''owed'' them, now for what that I still haven't figured out, what did Michael owe them? His success? Definitely not, it was due to him those folks got out of the Ghetto in the first place, it wasn't Michael's fault he was talented, charismatic, hard working, perfectionist, disciplined, focused, genius and they were not. It wasn't Michael's fault he could do things they could never dream of, it wasn't Michael's fault he put his heart and soul in his work whereas they preferred to enjoy the good life. Whatever Michael achieved, he achieved it on his own, and he certainly isn't the one ''owing'' them, if anything it's the other way around. The fact that these people were bothering and stressing Michael out even as late as June 2009, shows that after all these decades, after all these long years, after all the success, after the hardship Michael went through the past years, after everything, the Jackson's were still unable and unwilling to grant Michael his own success, life, career and still demanded to be included in it(AGE, Joe, Katherine, Majestic etc), despite of being out of shape, form, and age. Some of them were already approaching 60, without having performed for decades, being out of shaped, not having maintained themselves, etc still wanted to go hit the roads with Michael, living int he illusion of being a bunch of 20 something year olds.

I agree. It didn't help his stress level and his worries already. I know he loved his family. But if it was me i would keep away too. I know I am like that. I stay away from people that I know are going to keep asking for something. Their behavior the last 2 years show they still feel that Michael owes them. Michael doesn't owe anybody anything anymore.

I think if they just wanted to be with Michael and have fun and not depend on him so much that Michael would have stayed closer to them. He was all about family.

I said in other post but I think this one is the correct thread I should post. Taj's tweets are unbelievable. I do agreed that some people are really too harsh on Kathrine cursing her etc. However, they should really go back to see what they've done to MJ's legacy and MJ's kids. Most fans were behind them and said the tabloids were BS about the J family. However, after 2 years passed, looked what they did. I can't even list them all because it would be too long to type. One scam after another. Those were just horrible. The respects were earned not base one the last name.

I used to like 3T but his comments about the Jackson legacy were laughable. How come it's MJ's fans' responsible to maintain the Jackson legacy? We are the fans of Michael Jackson not the Jacksons and our last names were not Jacksons. It supposed to be those Jacksons to maintain the Jackson legacy by achieving somethings. Why they blame this on us? It's their responsibilities not ours. I am pretty sure what MJ told his kids is hoping they can achieve something great in the future to make the Jackson name live on but not just because their last name is Jackson. Taj's value was so horribly wrong. I feel so sorry that it seemed some 3rd generation Jacksons were brained washed in a horribly wrong way to think like this. Who taught this kind of value to them? Unbelievable! I just hope that PPB won't be brainwashed like this.

KATHERINE JACKSONLIVID Over Unpaid WorkersAt MJ Tribute Concert
Katherine Jackson is ashamed she had anything to do with the recent Michael Jackson Tribute concert -- telling TMZ, Global Live better take care of the workers they allegedly failed to pay.

Scores of crew members recently went on Twitter to slam Global Live -- the concert producers -- and insist the company stiffed them after they busted their asses for the event.

Katherine's lawyer tells us, "After Mrs. Jackson did all she could to help promote and make this a great event for all of Michael's fans, she is extremely displeased to hear that concert promoters have allegedly failed to pay their bills."

The lawyer adds, "Katherine is hoping that they step up and take care of their obligations." Calls to Global Live were not returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/16/kathe...-tribute-concert-workers-unpaid/#.TsOLvcOyV85

Oh Please, damage control. She knew this was a shady enterprise and did not even know the name of the key person she was working with. The whole family should be writing an apology not only Katherine. This was the show she said Michael would be proud of and the best tribute ever. I suggest she gets some money that GLE paid to members of her family and share with the rest of the crew.

Funnily, Taj, as well as many Jacksons are really upset at the fans for being critical of their public actions and not kissing their feet, but Discovery? All the so called tv hosts and drug specialists? All those haters slandering Michael? Nah, those we don't have time to be upset at...

Myself I dont hold anything against Katherine. I truly believe She is manipulated by Latoya to be in the forfront
When it is Latoya that should be making these announcments . She is the one that proposed this to her Family
and also employs one of the GLE executives in her OWN company. Kat doesnt know but what she is told. she didntT
even know the name of the GLE reps. and she was told Mj would be proud to have kiss. She does what they ask noth
understanding the outcome. she doesnt even understand WHY fans are upset. But I know damn well Latoya does.
They think fans wont say anything if Kat is put out as a shield. (cowards) using her in that manner. :( But most fans
see though that - and dont hold back their anger- Myself I dont condone ANY hate or disrespect toward MJ's Mom for any reason out of respect for MJ. I know that would hurt him deeply if he was here. Its just wrong IMO. Im not saying dont be angry over the shenanigans and mishaps of the family and voice that anger but i just cringe when people attack her. I try to see it through MJ's eyes and when i do it makes me cry.

^^^
I don't believe in that, Katherine isn't as clueless as some portray her out to be, I believe she is very much aware of certain issues.

Well said missred

I was wondering about KJ. But then, the belts? All the appearances of the kids to benefit the family? She would have to be really ignorant, and "dumb" (sorry, for lack of better word). I cant believe a mother's love can be that blind.

The impression I have is that KJ considered Michael's talent as a gift from god. And I believe she told him that gift should benefit his family first : hence the pressure for him to remain in the band even when he wanted out, and the nagging so that he would work with his brothers again. I think she sees Michael's money and assets as the family's. That's why she can sacrifice his kids, because she might believe they will be fine when they grow up anyway. And in the meantime, if they can help their uncles and aunts, it's only natural. They're family. After all, Michael's early life was sacrificed for the sake of the family.

Thing is, and I apologize because I know I'll hurt a few sensibilities, from my professional experience, and what I know, I dont think she did a good job with her own children. I'm not saying she doesnt love them. But they obviously lack education, their priorities in life are money and media attention. What kind of values are these? Where's humility, hard work, compassion, empathy?
I also dont understand how she can have these values, and be so religious. It makes no sense to me.

I was wondering about KJ. But then, the belts? All the appearances of the kids to benefit the family? She would have to be really ignorant, and "dumb" (sorry, for lack of better word). I cant believe a mother's love can be that blind.

The impression I have is that KJ considered Michael's talent as a gift from god. And I believe she told him that gift should benefit his family first : hence the pressure for him to remain in the band even when he wanted out, and the nagging so that he would work with his brothers again. I think she sees Michael's money and assets as the family's. That's why she can sacrifice his kids, because she might believe they will be fine when they grow up anyway. And in the meantime, if they can help their uncles and aunts, it's only natural. They're family. After all, Michael's early life was sacrificed for the sake of the family.

Thing is, and I apologize because I know I'll hurt a few sensibilities, from my professional experience, and what I know, I dont think she did a good job with her own children. I'm not saying she doesnt love them. But they obviously lack education, their priorities in life are money and media attention. What kind of values are these? Where's humility, hard work, compassion, empathy?
I also dont understand how she can have these values, and be so religious. It makes no sense to me.

i agree totally. the above is the exact impression she gives. no one manipulated her into goin on oprah and saying those things about mj and putting the kids on oprah when she knew how mj felt. theres a huge pattern with katherine right back to the early days imo. and now with all the scams and money making deals shes getting involved with. and if she is been used by others in the family what does it say about the rest of the family who stand by and let it happen. which is worse. katherine willingly being involved or her being used and her other kids doing nothing cause they know they will be getting some sort of $ out of it. the family as a whole is more important than the individual to the jacksons. they way they have thrown mj under the bus in the last 2 years confirms that. and the entitlement vibe they give off that is now being put apon the mj3 is another example of that.

everything katherine does goes against her supposed religious beliefs but tbh the family has always been about image and protraying themselves as something they arent . (mj said that himself) to the point of throwing mj under a bus in order to make themselves look good as the caring whole some normal family who couldnt save the crazy one.. after all mj isnt here to be hurt or to cut us off as his will is already known so as i said earlier the family image is more important than the individual. and the fact you have ppl like taj trying to defend every little scam and B.S that has gone on just shows that he was raised well as a jackson interms of make sure you defend the family no matter what even if that means blaming others for your own actions. and acting like you are in denial about what really goes on. sadley that just makes u look either stupid. or a liar

I don't believe Katherine is completely innocent of the family's actions in the past two years. If you read Margaret Maldonado's book (and I tend to trust her word, read up on her if you don't), she was of the impression that Katherine was a very manipulative person - moreso than Joseph.

Of course, the book describes a Katherine who is 20 years younger, and age may have slowed her down. She may not be as sharp or manipulative today, but old habits die hard.

i agree totally. the above is the exact impression she gives. no one manipulated her into goin on oprah and saying those things about mj and putting the kids on oprah when she knew how mj felt. theres a huge pattern with katherine right back to the early days imo. and now with all the scams and money making deals shes getting involved with. and if she is been used by others in the family what does it say about the rest of the family who stand by and let it happen. which is worse. katherine willingly being involved or her being used and her other kids doing nothing cause they know they will be getting some sort of $ out of it. the family as a whole is more important than the individual to the jacksons. they way they have thrown mj under the bus in the last 2 years confirms that. and the entitlement vibe they give off that is now being put apon the mj3 is another example of that.

everything katherine does goes against her supposed religious beliefs but tbh the family has always been about image and protraying themselves as something they arent . (mj said that himself) to the point of throwing mj under a bus in order to make themselves look good as the caring whole some normal family who couldnt save the crazy one.. after all mj isnt here to be hurt or to cut us off as his will is already known so as i said earlier the family image is more important than the individual. and the fact you have ppl like taj trying to defend every little scam and B.S that has gone on just shows that he was raised well as a jackson interms of make sure you defend the family no matter what even if that means blaming others for your own actions. and acting like you are in denial about what really goes on. sadley that just makes u look either stupid. or a liar

Red : Totally. It's like they have some communist way of thinking. Especially with Michael's money btw. But isnt Michael the only one that was thrown under the bus? I cant remember any other family member being slandered in the media by them. It's like he had to pay for not sticking with them, and above all not sharing what he achieved.

Green : but never addressing any questions, and never defending Michael when there were those big issues like Discovery. T-Mez spends more time defending Michael than all the Jacksons combined.

Red : Totally. It's like they have some communist way of thinking. Especially with Michael's money btw. But isnt Michael the only one that was thrown under the bus? I cant remember any other family member being slandered in the media by them. It's like he had to pay for not sticking with them, and above all not sharing what he achieved.

Green : but never addressing any questions, and never defending Michael when there were those big issues like Discovery. T-Mez spends more time defending Michael than all the Jacksons combined.
Well said Ben, they only act this way when it comes to Michael, it's like they wanna punish him for leaving them behind, for sky rocketing to the sky while their fall was unstoppable. There is a deep, grudge, a lot of bitterness and resentment toward him, and it has nothing to do with protecting the family over the individual, as this ideology only applies when Michael is concerned.

https://twitter.com/#!/tajjackson3
tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
I really want to thank everyone who supports me and my family. Your love helps us get by each day. More than you will ever know.
12 hours ago

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
Why do some people take my words so personal & swear I'm attacking them? If I didn't mention you by name, then why do you think it's you?
12 hours ago

it's like they wanna punish him for leaving them behind, for sky rocketing to the sky while their fall was unstoppable. There is a deep, grudge, a lot of bitterness and resentment toward him, and it has nothing to do with protecting the family over the individual, as this ideology only applies when Michael is concerned.

I know, right? No one in the family has ever criticized Janet, despite her success. But Michael was in the group, and decided to leave that group, indeed leaving them behind. He knew they were not going anywhere, he saw it happening, and despite Katherine insistence, he still never agreed for a reunion, and never asked them to work with him.

And yes, the ideology only applies to Michael. They dont work together either, right? I mean, before 09, was there any collaboration between the brothers?

I don't believe Katherine is completely innocent of the family's actions in the past two years. If you read Margaret Maldonado's book (and I tend to trust her word, read up on her if you don't), she was of the impression that Katherine was a very manipulative person - moreso than Joseph.

Of course, the book describes a Katherine who is 20 years younger, and age may have slowed her down. She may not be as sharp or manipulative today, but old habits die hard.

After seeing all these for 2 years, it also reminds me about Magaret's book. Everything fits in the character of Katherine and Jermaine. She said Katherine is warm and kind but when things came to money then things changed. She also mentioned she felt Katherine was enjoying the power over Joe with her kids, especially MJ praising her etc. I don't doubt KJ loved her kids and wanted to make the whole family looked nice to the public. However, what she did is just so unfair to MJ and MJ's kids. I feel so sad for PPB. Although PPB might think they are trying to do something for the family and maintaining their father's legacy.

Taj REALLY REALLY needs to get a job. I'm not j/k it's not funny anymore to see a 38 year old grown man rambling on twitter non stop. It's NOT FUNNY, NOR HEALTHY.

Back