MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

Taj tweets should deal with how they exploited workers/performers/customers and the family's role in rectifying that. Any other tweets are meaningless. Where is the Queen of Tweets, Latoya and the King of Tweets, Randy. Are they all decrying this horrible crime that just took place?

I hope now the Michael fans will be more attentive when we tell people not to buy and give the reasons.

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

I hope now the Michael fans will be more attentive when we tell people not to buy and give the reasons.

Well, considering there are still fans defending the family after all that happened, I dont have too much hope. I have no idea how they cant see what's so obvious to me.

Well, considering there are still fans defending the family after all that happened, I dont have too much hope. I have no idea how they cant see what's so obvious to me.
Those who still defend their actions and can't see the obvious, don't wanna see it. They'd rather turn a blind eye than acknowledge the truth. Maybe some think if they ignore those despicable actions, they will simply stop occurring. Idk, but those who r still unable to see, would justify an reason anything, including unlawful actions.

Taj seems to be on some kind of crusade. He thinks he has to carry on the "Jackson" legacy, as in the name. According to him when he speaks about the "MJ legacy" he actually means the "Jackson legacy". That's how he justifies the family's exploitation of MJ's name :(
When I speak of my uncle Michael's legacy, I am not only speaking about the "MJ" legacy. I am speaking about the "Jackson" legacy.

Anyone close to my uncle would tell you that one of the things he wanted most was for both the "Jackson" name and legacy to carry on from generation to generation.

That is one of the reasons why he invested so much time and energy into our group 3T.

He told us that we would be responsible for continuing this legacy and the Jackson name. And that our kids would have to continue it after us.

I know my uncle told his children the same exact thing because I was right there in Vegas one of the times he said it to them.

So for me, it is not only about protecting and continuing the "MJ" name and legacy... but protecting and continuing the Jackson name and legacy as well.

Please don't contribute to the media's attempt to try and destroy both.
This guy is delusional...

Snow White that is the bull that Taj tells himself so he will not feel bad about himself when he and family uses Michael for their own gain. If Michael = Jacksons, then they are one and the same, and I can use Michael for my own purpose. These things always happen when people have no talent and do not want to work hard. Thank goodness do they not get money from the majority of us. To be honest I did not know about these guys until I joined this forum, so they will not be getting any of my money.

I mean I knew about the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons, but once Michael went solo the group and siblings children were of no concern to me.

I guess Taj and the others just want to remain relevant but they aren't the ones with the talent. The one with the talent is now dead and MJs legacy is totally different from the other Jackson family members. The J5 were a good group but only lasted a certain amount of time and now it's gone. If I listen to anything of the J5, it is to hear MJ, not the others. I think the Jacksons are brainwashing P,P & B to think that they owe them a living which they do not. MJ got 3T off to a good start but they sort of fizzled out so they had their chance. The three new cash cows have been used a lot since MJs death, and I guess Katherine's new house is big enough for the whole group to live in. That's what she so selfishly wants. She wants everyone huddled around her. A loving mother encourages her children to leave the nest and fly on their own.

Get a job and stop tweeting. Most importantly GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!

I dont think Taj, or anyone in this family, realizes no one cares about a so called "Jackson legacy".

What Michael did with his brothers and what he did on his own are 2 different things to me. And if Michael cared so much about 3T or his brothers' "legacy" being carried on, how come he never worked with them again?...

^^Precisely.
I am sure Michael told 3T to carry on the Jackson legacy: not by living off other people's achievements but by establishing themselves in the business, by selling their own music, by doing something on their own! And what have the Jacksons been doing for years? They have been claiming MJ's fame as their own and expect his fans to cheer them on as well simply because of their name. Michael wanted 3T to succeed and helped them out, (which they did at least here in Europe) by using their talent and not by parading his children on second rate tributes.
Why do MJ's brothers sign Michael's jackets? Something they didn't even have a part in??? (Why don't they go and sign Janet CDs instead or some of her merchandise?) Why do some of them have to parrot Michael's songs? Why don't they work on their own music? You want to do a tribute? Fine, do it, I would love one. But please do it properly and do it for the right reasons! I wish they could forget about money at least once! Why do they brush off concerns by the fans and call them haters?
I would like for Taj to realise that MJ's legacy is neither his nor the Jackson's legacy! Please create your own legacy and stop presenting Michael's achievements as your own!

The Truth hurts, and Michael's family don't want to face it.

First of all let me say you are all Jackson Family Haters... just kidding just kidding.. :)

Although this will not be shared by the most, I'm still giving Katherine the benefit of the doubt and think she could be taken advantage of. Why? Because many of the things she has been a part of has some other person involved behind the scenes such as Howard Mann, Joe, Latoya and so on. For example even in this GLE event we have seen Katherine with Paul Ring from Latoya's firm and she didn't even know his name. To me it doesn't seem like she's aware of some things.

Also she's a mother with multiple children. Although we put Michael first, that might be a hard task for her to achieve. For example if Latoya comes to her and says "mommy I want to be a business woman and do this tribute" , it might be hard for her to say no to her daughter.

Now to Taj's tweets

First of all - yes he's angry that we "sabotaged" the Michael Forever tribute, he's angry that we aren't happy with the jackets his father and uncle signed. To him we are ungrateful people that doesn't understand the perfection of Jacksons.

But what he's missing is he doesn't ask "why?". If he did and listened to us he would have seen how wrong was that tribute. but he didn't. It must also hurt when the media published the stories that GLE went bust, when Taj after the concert portrayed it as a success with 50,000 people in attendance. Well we had said those were given free tickets but as we were "haters" , he turned a blind eye to it.

So yes this tribute concert is a sore event for Taj, one that we turned out to be right and they turned out to be wrong.

"The hardest lesson I learned being "a Jackson" is that you can't please everyone." - Well this doesn't apply to being "a Jackson". This is true for everyone. I cannot please everyone, some people love me some people don't, there are people that says negative things about me and so on. So dear Taj this is not something that's special to Jacksons, it applies to everyone.

"Spreading lies, rumors, hatred and poisoning others. " - To me it seems like people such as Taj and Karen Faye have no idea what is criticism and what is hate. When I mentioned how Frank Cascio wrote positively about Karen but Karen was bad mouthing him - she rushed to call it "hate", but it was just an observation. When I mentioned that GLE didn't pay the people worked at the Tribute - some Jackson family stans attacked me for "spreading rumor" to portray Jackson family in a bad light - however when I tweeted that it was already confirmed by a friend of the family to be true, which later acknowledged by Katherine. So what they think hate, rumor or lies are in most instances criticism, observations and facts.

"About Grandma" - I personally give and will give Katherine the benefit of the doubt but if here pure heart is being taken advantage of then it's the duty of the Jackson's to put a stop to it. I can't sit here and say "oh poor Katherine she's being conned into these deals", where the hell is her children and grandchildren to protect this pure heart?

"I am not only speaking about the "MJ" legacy. I am speaking about the "Jackson" legacy." - and this is just rich. although I'm sure that Michael wanted his cousins and his children to continue the family name, I am also pretty sure that he didn't mean to do it on his back. They can continue the family name by being their own person and doing their own thing and putting their own mark on the world.

and to me this tweet of "Michael's legacy is Jackson legacy" and previous mention of "MJ's kids excited to see the tribute and you are boycotting it" are just emotional blackmail and guilt trips. I don't think it's working.

This "hate" as Taj puts it can be solved by actually listening to fans concerns rather than calling it "lies, hate, rumors" and addressing them. But will it ever happen?

Brilliant post as always!

First of all let me say you are all Jackson Family Haters... just kidding just kidding.. :)

Although this will not be shared by the most, I'm still giving Katherine the benefit of the doubt and think she could be taken advantage of. Why? Because many of the things she has been a part of has some other person involved behind the scenes such as Howard Mann, Joe, Latoya and so on. For example even in this GLE event we have seen Katherine with Paul Ring from Latoya's firm and she didn't even know his name. To me it doesn't seem like she's aware of some things.

Also she's a mother with multiple children. Although we put Michael first, that might be a hard task for her to achieve. For example if Latoya comes to her and says "mommy I want to be a business woman and do this tribute" , it might be hard for her to say no to her daughter.

Now to Taj's tweets

First of all - yes he's angry that we "sabotaged" the Michael Forever tribute, he's angry that we aren't happy with the jackets his father and uncle signed. To him we are ungrateful people that doesn't understand the perfection of Jacksons.

But what he's missing is he doesn't ask "why?". If he did and listened to us he would have seen how wrong was that tribute. but he didn't. It must also hurt when the media published the stories that GLE went bust, when Taj after the concert portrayed it as a success with 50,000 people in attendance. Well we had said those were given free tickets but as we were "haters" , he turned a blind eye to it.

So yes this tribute concert is a sore event for Taj, one that we turned out to be right and they turned out to be wrong.

"The hardest lesson I learned being "a Jackson" is that you can't please everyone." - Well this doesn't apply to being "a Jackson". This is true for everyone. I cannot please everyone, some people love me some people don't, there are people that says negative things about me and so on. So dear Taj this is not something that's special to Jacksons, it applies to everyone.

"Spreading lies, rumors, hatred and poisoning others. " - To me it seems like people such as Taj and Karen Faye have no idea what is criticism and what is hate. When I mentioned how Frank Cascio wrote positively about Karen but Karen was bad mouthing him - she rushed to call it "hate", but it was just an observation. When I mentioned that GLE didn't pay the people worked at the Tribute - some Jackson family stans attacked me for "spreading rumor" to portray Jackson family in a bad light - however when I tweeted that it was already confirmed by a friend of the family to be true, which later acknowledged by Katherine. So what they think hate, rumor or lies are in most instances criticism, observations and facts.

"About Grandma" - I personally give and will give Katherine the benefit of the doubt but if here pure heart is being taken advantage of then it's the duty of the Jackson's to put a stop to it. I can't sit here and say "oh poor Katherine she's being conned into these deals", where the hell is her children and grandchildren to protect this pure heart?

"I am not only speaking about the "MJ" legacy. I am speaking about the "Jackson" legacy." - and this is just rich. although I'm sure that Michael wanted his cousins and his children to continue the family name, I am also pretty sure that he didn't mean to do it on his back. They can continue the family name by being their own person and doing their own thing and putting their own mark on the world.

and to me this tweet of "Michael's legacy is Jackson legacy" and previous mention of "MJ's kids excited to see the tribute and you are boycotting it" are just emotional blackmail and guilt trips. I don't think it's working.

This "hate" as Taj puts it can be solved by actually listening to fans concerns rather than calling it "lies, hate, rumors" and addressing them. But will it ever happen?

The real problem with the Jacksons is that they have developed a real culture of laziness, leeching, over-dependence, and self-entitlement for decades. This is a culture that was fed through by Joe and Kat and I personally believe it will fade away once those two leave this world because they have such a huge influence over the entire clan that it's almost impossible to break that culture as it is right now.

Look at all the siblings and cousins, they (except Janet) are virtually dependent on MJ for a living one way or the other. if they don't release a dodgy MJ book, they plot a dodgy MJ tribute. and if that doesn't work, they plot some other dodgy MJ products ie replica Jackets, belts, and God-knows what else. In short, they just meddle with the affairs of the MJ estate to make a living. Those things should have been handled by the Estate . and had it been the case, I'm pretty sure that the result would have been spectacular.

The real problem with the Jacksons is that they have developed a real culture of self-entitlement for decades.

The pretention of these people is just incredible, and plain irritating. I wont deny their success as a band in the 60's, 70's, and even very early 80's. But please, did they change the world of music? Are they acknowledged by their "peers" as important musicians? When you think about the major people in the world of music in the 20th century, do you think about the Jacksons? Do you think we'll see tributes around the world when one of them dies? And that's just for the guys. With the exception of Janet, what is exactly the artistic legacy of Rebbie and Latoya?

When people say Jackson, they mean Michael. Period.

The pretention of these people is just incredible, and plain irritating. I wont deny their success as a band in the 60's, 70's, and even very early 80's. But please, did they change the world of music? Are they acknowledged by their "peers" as important musicians? When you think about the major people in the world of music in the 20th century, do you think about the Jacksons? Do you think we'll see tributes around the world when one of them dies? And that's just for the guys. With the exception of Janet, what is exactly the artistic legacy of Rebbie and Latoya?

When people say Jackson, they mean Michael. Period.

I know it's still early here, but this is the best thing i've read all day.

Can we write this on a paper, make copies, plaster them and send them to each of these leeching Jacksons. They need to be reminded, WE ARE NOT THEIR FANS. We do not care about their ventures.

Hell, i didn't know of these siblings until Dangerous.

I think some delusional fans on twitter are peddling to the Jacksons, giving them false impression they have a lot of fans. Nothing could be further from the truth.

They need to know, these people fussing over them on Twitter, are not a good representation of MJ's fan base...And many are just celebrity stalkers, and will stroke ANYONE'S ego for a tweet-acknowledgement. But, most of them will not bother going on iTunes to download their newest single as both Jackie and Tito have found out.

They need to grasp the fact that MJ is the star. The talent. The legacy. And the more they use MJ or his kids to push these ventures, the more revolted fans are and less likely to support anything they do. Even if MJ/his kids aren't involved.

We've had enough.

ETA. I just read Ivy's post. Standing Ovation. To the point...mostly

I agree with everything you wrote, except the Katherine bit. And one of the reasons I stopped giving KJ the benefit of the doubt, is because of that interview she did with a british tabloid, just before the trial. Where she badmouthed the estate. While they were asking the court permission to buy her a multimillion $$ house.

These were not words of a conned woman. She is a willing participant.

Last edited:

The real problem with the Jacksons is that they have developed a real culture of laziness, leeching, over-dependence, and self-entitlement for decades. This is a culture that was fed through by Joe and Kat and I personally believe it will fade away once those two leave this world because they have such a huge influence over the entire clan that it's almost impossible to break that culture as it is right now.

Look at all the siblings and cousins, they (except Janet) are virtually dependent on MJ for a living one way or the other. if they don't release a dodgy MJ book, they plot a dodgy MJ tribute. and if that doesn't work, they plot some other dodgy MJ products ie replica Jackets, belts, and God-knows what else. In short, they just meddle with the affairs of the MJ estate to make a living. Those things should have been handled by the Estate . and had it been the case, I'm pretty sure that the result would have been spectacular.
they're attitude has clearly been fed by joseph and Katherine, no doubts about it, but unlike you I don't think the attitude is just going to fade away, or disappear one Joe and Katherine aren't here anymore, They've done it for decades, this attitude is not going to change anytime soon, with or without Joe and Kate.

I know it's still early here, but this is the best thing i've read all day.

Can we write this on a paper, make copies, plaster them and send them to each of these leeching Jacksons. They need to be reminded, WE ARE NOT THEIR FANS. We do not care about their ventures.

Hell, i didn't know of these siblings until Dangerous.

I think some delusional fans on twitter are peddling to the Jacksons, giving them false impression they have a lot of fans. Nothing could be further from the truth.

They need to know, these people fussing over them on Twitter, are not a good representation of MJ's fan base...And many are just celebrity stalkers, and will stroke ANYONE'S ego for a tweet-acknowledgement. But, most of them will not bother going on iTunes to download their newest single as both Jackie and Tito have found out.

They need to grasp the fact that MJ is the star. The talent. The legacy. And the more they use MJ or his kids to push these ventures, the more revolted fans are and less likely to support anything they do. Even if MJ/his kids aren't involved.

We've had enough.

ETA. I just read Ivy's post. Standing Ovation. To the point...mostly

I agree with everything you wrote, except the Katherine bit. And one of the reasons I stopped giving KJ the benefit of the doubt, is because of that interview she did with a british tabloid, just before the trial. Where she badmouthed the estate. While they were asking the court permission to buy her a multimillion $$ house.

These were not words of a conned woman. She is a willing participant.

The bolded part, agree completely, you hit the nail with this. Katherine's interview shortly before the trial wasn't the only time she's done it in recent history, remember shortly after Oprah those she was using/hiding behind the estate to get rid of Jermaine and Randy's shared mistress and baby mama alejandro, while bad mouthing them at the same time, when she appeared on GMA with Michael's kids, saying she wasn't getting money (I think that part of the interview wasn't aired, but it was mentioned,), GMA even had to read a letter on the Estate's behalf stating whatever she's claiming is not true. She's done it time after time, she's done this 40 years ago and even now at 82 or whatever the heck her age is today, she's still doing despite of having seen more wealth and fame in the past 4 decades than MILLIONS of other random people are going to see in 10 lives combined. She's ungrateful, ungrateful toward Michael for still demanding her 10 other kids to be provided by his estate though he didn't want to, ungrateful for demanding that her thousand grandchildren 50 great grandkids should be taken care by Michael's estate, ungrateful for wanting numerous associats, relatives etc to be taken care of by the estate, ungrateful for being entitled to use Michael's name and likeness to the rest of the clans benefit, while at the same time throwing the man who achieved everything ON HIS OWN, under the bus. Ungratefulness is when you go on television and talk about the looks of the child that's still feeding u and ur clan despite of being dead. Ungratefulness/insensitivity is when you let ur dozen other children go on television and let them trash the dead brother, that's feeding them, giving them the opportunity to go on tv in the first place. Ungratefullness is when u REFUSE to acknowledge that some of ur actions caused severe pain and depression to the child that enabled you get out of the ghetto.

"mommy I want to be a business woman and do this tribute" , it might be hard for her to say no to her daughter.
Latoya is a nearly 60 year old woman, not a 15 year old or a 22 year old who needs her mommy to get things started. It's time for her to cut that overlong umbilical cord of hers and let her children who are old enough to be grandparents themselves, and some of them even are- fend for themselves.

Last edited:

another thing, Taj can continue to rant forever as far as I am concerned. It's not like anything's gonna change, the Jackson's are not going to stop due to their entitlement, the fans won't stop calling their despicable actions out, and Taj is still gonna remain jobless.. dreaming about that summer in 1996, just like his pops and other uncles are dreaming about 1971. A true Jackson after all.

I agree with Ivy on KJ, on the being a mother part. It's true we only care about Michael in this family (talking only about the adults, at least physically), and KJ is not the mother of one. I understand she has to support the others, emotionally, psychologically, like any other mother would do. I also have the feeling she must be worried about them : they havent achieved anything in life, most of them are broke, I bet she's also financially supporting them; but once she's gone, the cash flow will stop.

But I dont know about her being THAT manipulated. I believe she is, by people like Latoya or the brothers. But sometimes it goes so far : as a guardian, she lets the kids being used, and she does it herself. I wont even start the list of wrong moves she cant have be bullied into doing. She may not be as bad as some people say, I dont know, but there are things I will never excuse.

^^ How can the jacksons be broke? We just learned for eg that the brothers' signatures were worth $100,000 for a mornings work (not sure if they're gonna get that, but that was what they were expecting). They must have earned a ton since mj died, uk tabs pay alot for interviews and they were all over the press here giving their thoughts on mj. Jermaine got £400,000 for celeb bb here, latoya prob got similar. It's only when they compare themselves to mj that their wealth doesn't look great so for mrs j to be worried about her children is just looking greedy, they're not struggling.

Mrs j is in charge of 3 young children - that's more than enough for an 80 yr old and shd be her only concern and which is why mj left her with a generous allowance so she didn't have to worry about money. I would have thought the tragic death of her son through unbelievable stress and the pressures of fame would have been some kind of epiphany for her and altered her priorities but it doesn't seem to have.

I think they're making money now, only because they're related to Michael; its the only reason they were interesting for the media. And they know it, hence the tribute, the jackets, the pictures with the kids, the songs and books, all about Michael. But once the dust settles, who's going to care about a new CD from Jermaine or Latoya? Once word gets around that very few people actually care about the brothers' signature or anything else, I believe their quotation wont last.

Bonnie Blue;3542756 said:
^^ How can the jacksons be broke? We just learned for eg that the brothers' signatures were worth $100,000 for a mornings work (not sure if they're gonna get that, but that was what they were expecting). They must have earned a ton since mj died, uk tabs pay alot for interviews and they were all over the press here giving their thoughts on mj. Jermaine got £400,000 for celeb bb here, latoya prob got similar. It's only when they compare themselves to mj that their wealth doesn't look great so for mrs j to be worried about her children is just looking greedy, they're not struggling.

Mrs j is in charge of 3 young children - that's more than enough for an 80 yr old and shd be her only concern and which is why mj left her with a generous allowance so she didn't have to worry about money. I would have thought the tragic death of her son through unbelievable stress and the pressures of fame would have been some kind of epiphany for her and altered her priorities but it doesn't seem to have.
she doesn't give ish about all that. She should be glad she's got her age to hide behind.

I think they're making money now, only because they're related to Michael; its the only reason they were interesting for the media. And they know it, hence the tribute, the jackets, the pictures with the kids, the songs and books, all about Michael. But once the dust settles, who's going to care about a new CD from Jermaine or Latoya? Once word gets around that very few people actually care about the brothers' signature or anything else, I believe their quotation wont last.
yeah they are miking what happened to mj while theres still an intrest. the books the interviews the clothes. because they know once the intrest dies down then thats it for them.

I agree. They know the clock is ticking. Now that the trial is almost over, things should be much more quiet. And that's why they are acting so fast, it's their only opportunity to (re)launch their careers.

But once the dust settles, who's going to care about a new CD from Jermaine or Latoya?

Come on, just admit we're just jellus. You know we're all going to rush out and buy Toy toy's new album. 100,000 twitter followers can't be wrong.

O/T i saw on another forum a photo i think from latoya's twitter stream that 'fans' (mentally challenged ones clearly) had clubbed together to buy a glass plaque type thing to give to latoya engraved with thanks from fans for latoya's fight for justice on behalf of her bro. Not sure how calling murray a fall guy and the trial a side show = fight for justice but Toya's army clearly share the delusions of their icon. Sweet, and a little scary.

Oh yeah, of course, I cant wait to listen to...it... :punk:

As for the rest... it doesnt surprise me so much. There're a lot of very gullible people I dont get out there, who stick to anyone with Jackson as a last name. Even if you thought they were nice, how can you ignore what happened over the last 2 years??:blink:

Jackson show organiser put into administration

THE firm that staged last month’s Michael Jackson memorial concert in the Millennium Stadium has gone into administration owing thousands of pounds.

Bristol-registered Global Events LLP organised the event, which was boycotted by some members of the Jackson family and which saw a number of announced acts pulling out before the night.

A spokesman for London-based insolvency practitioners RSM Tenon confirmed yesterday that Global Events had gone into administration, adding: “We are currently conducting our initial review of the business.”

Global Events was only set up in March by film producers Michael Henry and Chris Hunt.
Documents filed at Companies House show that both men left the partnership on October 8, the day the concert took place.
Yesterday Mr Henry, who runs a film financing company called Limelight Film Finance from an office in London, said: “All enquiries about Global Events should be made to the administrators.”

David Donovan, Wales officer of the broadcasting union Bectu, said: “A number of my members are owed money by the company. We can’t do much to help them because the business has gone into administration.”
A spokesman for the Millennium Stadium said: “We are not among the creditors. We were paid up-front by the company at the time of booking.”

Up to 50,000 fans attended the Cardiff venue for the Jackson family’s tribute to the Thriller star, who died in June 2009.
The run-up to the concert was beset with difficulties, including a planned ticket ballot based on charitable contributions – later scrapped – and uncertainty over the line-up.

Some family members thought it was inappropriate that the event was staged midway through the trial of Jackson’s personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, for involuntary manslaughter. He was subsequently convicted.
In a joint statement, Jackson’s brothers Jermaine and Randy said in advance of the concert: “While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honours our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael’s death.

“In light of this, we feel it is inappropriate to be involved with such an ill-timed event and its promoter Global Live.”
The Michael Jackson Fan Club agreed with the two brothers, issuing a similar statement.
Jackson fans posted messages on the concert’s Facebook page questioning ticket prices and the process for buying them.
There was also controversy over the inclusion and subsequent removal from the list of bands playing of Kiss, whose leader Gene Simmons spoke publicly at the time of Jackson’s death of his suspicions that the star was a paedophile. Jackson was acquitted of child molestation in 2005.

On top of this, Jackson’s estate said at the time the concert was announced that the promoters had never sought or obtained permission from the estate’s executors to use the singer’s name or image.

American hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas pulled out of the show days before it went ahead citing “unavoidable circumstances”.
But the three brothers who did attend the concert insisted it was a fine tribute to the man known as the King of Pop.
Explaining why they had chosen Cardiff as the venue, Jackie Jackson said three days before the event: “We wanted to have the event somewhere we could make sure everyone could come and join the festivities.

“I hear it’s a really nice stadium. It’ll be my first time there and I’m really looking forward to going to Cardiff and saying hello to all our fans there and seeing what it looks like because I’ve never been there before.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...niser-put-into-administration-91466-29844509/

I wonder if La Toya will accuse her friends of fraud. I don't think so ; she got her CAVIAR

^She couldn't, she wouldn't dare. She's part of the scam.

What can I say? I told you so. It's so sad that The J family drag those kids into these fraud.

Back