mj moment's we wont forget

Motown 25 performance!

But too many moments to name really. MJ has given us so many memorable moments.

For me, it has to be when he started doing that award acceptance speech when he misunderstood what was going on. It was just one of those moments that made me go "Aww Michael bless you" :)

I love many beautiful moments of Michael until I couldnt really remember. Here are some

I'll Be There Pepsi Commercial, where they are showing the pics of Mike and his brothers and when lil Mike sings with older Mike :( beautiful moments.

During the mid 70s where Michael was doing this One Day In Your Life after giving an interview. I was so blown away by his performance although he wasn't singing live.

I love the interview he did in year 83/84 with Latoya at his Encino home. Michael is so adorable there. I fell in love in instant! I like the little singing he did for "Never can say goodbye".I just love seeing him acting so natural,carefree and sings Peter Pan randomly :wub:

The MOTOWN 25 performance, I'll Be There especially when Michael and his brothers sing the part " I know he better be good to you".Such a great performance and the short speech he gave before doing Billie Jean

The recording for WATW. Michael was so amazing in every takes. And when he was checked by Diana during recording of WATW, he was so adorable ^_^

Childhood set or the video. I dont know. I just love everything inside Childhood. There's something so magical about it. Flying ships and stuff like that.

I love when Michael did the little singing on Speechless in TII It was priceless.

During the making of Thriller, when John Landis was instructing Ola Ray, Michael was seen playing and running in the studio. Adorable

The starting melody in WATW and the signing gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. Makes me so proud and happy to be Michael's fan.

When he used to say, "I love you too!" or "I love you more!"..........

Or when he used to say, "You ain't seen nothin yet!"............

But there's like a million other moments I'll never forget about Mike!!!!!

Love this post but oh, God....so many moments....but a couple that pop to the top of my head

When he won his third American Music Award for OTW, at the podium, he said "three makes me really happy..." and he was gushing and grinning from ear to ear...

When he let it slip in his interview with Barbara Walters that he was expecting a second child. He was sooooooooooo cute trying to backtrack.

Whenever he'd get embarrassed....and he'd say..'Oh boy.....i'm embarrassed!'...I just love that! :heart:

every single moment stand out for me with michael. for as long as ive beee a fan and have loved him he has always given us such amazing moments that will always make us smile, laugh, and cry. he made us so happy and touched us all with everything he did and said. my favorites of course are when during the home movies he so lovingly expressed his love of touring (lol!), when he got up on the suv after his arraingment and started dancing (i loved it!), when he annouced the this is it tour, and the one moment that will always stand out for me personaly is the moment Michael came in my life and i became a fan for life. i will never forget it and i will always cherish it. theres so many more but i cant think of them all right now.

"AAAHHH TELL HER TO GO TO HELL " looooove this moment :lol:

Oh god, so many...
The "dont kill my bug" comment, Motown 25th, the first airing of Thriller, "Michael Jackson is extremely ticklish" by Landis, the first time I watched Moonwalker, watching J5 the cartoon, the fit of laughter in the japanese (?) interview, the first time I listened to Ben :)bugeyed), the "magic moment" from the fountain interview in Encino, the "I love to tour", the Oxford speech, the "u dont climb trees? U're missing out" :)tease:to Ba-ish), Mikey-the-human-beatbox :)tease:to O), Mj running n sliding instead of rehearsing with Ola, being picked up and carried by Landis, the waterfight with Macaulay n Janet, "I'm a nice person!! I just washed my hair!", the food fight after BOW, throwing signed pillow cases to fans with Culkin, "you cant do that! I'm scared" in the hotel with the same notorious kid, ...
so many...:no:

This sounds a bit weird but the feeling I get from looking at the cover of Dangerous. I remember it coming out, I was like 5 or something and I used to spend hours and hours just looking at my dad's CD. It was the first piece of music I became one with and when played in the car I demmanded it be played all the time. Black or White I was mad about. It just brings back good memories of my family as a solid unit, when we all got on, and were together. So that's what I wont forget.

Seeing him flip that coin into that jukebox for the first time ever and having the video to Smooth Criminal start

I remember watching that as a kid and thinking ''This is the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life''

Seeing him flip that coin into that jukebox for the first time ever and having the video to Smooth Criminal start

I remember watching that as a kid and thinking ''This is the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life''

me to lol. at a young age i honestly believed that Michael could stand at far end of a room and flip a coin in a jukebox and have land in it perfectly lol. i also believed that he could kick a basketball in the basket from behind like in the video for "jam" lol

Jeesh, way too hard to answer.

The "I Love To Tour" was hilarious and showed how funny he really is.

Erm, I remember waiting for the This Is It announcement, even though he was like 40+ mins late, I kept it on SkyNews to hear the announcement. I was sooooo jealous of Dermot O'Leary.

The performance of Billie Jean in 2001 for the 30th Anniversary of Michael Jackson was also immense and a performance I wont forget.

Michael Jackson & Slash together was iconic. Big fan of Guns N' Roses.

Thriller - 'Nuff Said.

The EPIC Smooth Criminal lean.

Yeah, I could go on but I wont. Don't wanna bore you lot. :p

Back