MJ sued for 1 Billion $ by a crazy woman

Jackson Rules

Proud Member
Michael Jackson owes a convicted criminal $1 BILLION for exploiting personal details about her life in his music -- this according to a bizarre and, dare we say, bogus lawsuit.

Kimberly Griggs filed the case in San Diego -- claiming she and Jackson had an intimate relationship beginning in 1979, which she says he chronicled in his albums "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous," and his greatest hits album ... "Number Ones."

Griggs -- who spent years in prison for burglary and robbery -- claims she was pissed that Michael exposed her personal secrets in his tunes, so to make things nice he promised to give her the rights to the songs.

She says she was stunned when MJ died and she was completely left out of his estate.

According to the handwritten lawsuit, Griggs wants $1 billion in damages.

Calls to MJ's Estate weren't returned, but we're guessing their response begins with the letters b and s.

SOURCE: http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/07/michael-jackson-estate-sued-lawsuit-one-billion-kimberly-griggs/

Michael Jackson has always been sued by greedy money hungry crazy women. Some things never change.

Kimberly_Griggs_Civil_Suite.JPG

I don't even understand what she means.

she says she and Michael were romantically involved for 30 years
Michael goes around writing about her in the songs (every song is about her)
She says "Michael that ain't cool".
Michael says "sorry , to make it up to you I'll give you the rights to all my songs"
Then he dies and she says "Branca & McClain pay it up"

she says she and Michael were romantically involved for 30 years
Michael goes around writing about her in the songs (every song is about her)
She says "Michael that ain't cool".
Michael says "sorry , to make it up to you I'll give you the rights to all my songs"
Then he dies and she says "Branca & McClain pay it up"

:hysterical:

Well, she's as sane as the Chandlers and Arvizos. They all should have been put in straightjackets or at least arrested.

Not her again. Surely they can stop this crazy lady from filing complaints knowing her track record. Defies belief.

You know, these people should be locked up for making a mockery of the judicial system and wasting a judges time. What crazy people they are! Can't stand it when people try to take advantage of someones successes for their own. She has NO grounds to stand on and the case should be thrown out immediately.

My sentiments exactly. BULL S#%^!!!

Attention Seeker!!!!!

Best course of action => Ignore!!!

Why is it always TMZ who gets these crazy stories? Something like this should simply be ignored in the same way the estate is ignoring it.

Back